It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Nola213
However the problem is the bullet was a mangled mess, and broke up. Nothing like the "near" pristine bullet they found on the stretcher that was supposed to do all that damage.
Also there are more shots than they can account for from Oswald. The one that hit Kenedy in the back of the neck passing through his throat, then doing all sorts of damage to Connely, breaking a rib, and fracturing his wrist, ending up in his thigh I believe(1),
a miss hitting the curb(3), another miss grazing an onlookers face(4),
and one last miss, leaving a bullet hole at the top frame of the windshield(5).
Originally posted by Comforter
reply to post by Nola213
Originally posted by Nola213
But please let's stay on topic, the Limo driver, Gun or no gun? I just wanna bury that theory for good, it's so absurd.
1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.
2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee."
3. Austin P. Miller - Texas Louisiana Freight Bureau, who stood on the railway overpass overlooking Elm Street was asked by Arlen Spector where the shots came from: His reply was "from right there in the car." Senator Spector just went on to the next question, never asking Miller any specifics. From: Warren Report, New York Times edition, p. 82.
4. Clinton J. Hill. Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard reports in Vol. II, pp 138-139 of the Warren Commission Volumes: "I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential limousine. Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object...it seemed to have some type of echo."
5. Hugh Betzner - Had picture published in Life magazine and was standing right next to the drivers side of the motorcade: He saw a gun in the hand of one of the secret service agents and heard a sound "like firecrackers going off in the car."Link to Betzner’s official statement: www.jfk-online.com... Source: taped interview with Fred Newcomb.
6. Senator Ralph Yarborough - 3rd car back "Smelled gunpowder in the car." (statement made to press but not to Warren Commission) He was challenged by Newcomb on the phone and he then said "I must have smelled it coming down from the book depository" ....
.....A retired Arroyo Grande police officer, Darrell Puckett, asked his firing range instructor if it was true that the limousine driver shot JFK. The instructor replied: "It is common knowledge in military circles that Greer shot Kennedy."
A woman named "Amy" who I know, had a uncle who was in the CIA and he told her as a child that it was Greer who shot Kennedy. Thoughout the years she noted white vans parked near her house. There were suspicions about the untimely death of her uncle as well. ED NOTE: Often while I was chatting with Amy in the back parking lot behind DaVinci’s, I would notice single helicopters hovering just behind the auto body shop behind our restaurant. I later confirmed the chopper sighting with Amy.
A man visiting in San Luis Obispo where I live was known to be a neighbor of one of Gov. Connally’s golf partners. He was given a copy of "Dallas Revisited" to show to Connally’s golf partner. In Texas, after seeing the video, he replied "so now you know," and left without another word.
A caller to the Art Bell show wanted to speak privately to Art about something special. Art said that he only handles callers on the air. So, the man told of a death bed confession from a Uncle who was in the Military....that Greer had shot Kennedy. Art replied: "That’s old stuff sir, that’s old stuff." ....
Originally posted by Maya432
sorry for my earlier comment..I do see about the light reflecting off of
the passengers head and it does moves the same as the alleged arm coming up............wow
Originally posted by minping
The "gun in the drives hand" is probably a walkie talkie going up to his mouth or ear to either report the problem or hear a report..
lay a watermelon on a flat surface, shoot it.. the bullet goes in the front and the expulsion of the bullet leaving the watermelon ( force from the exit, is greater then the force form the entry) -- leaving he watermelon moving in the direction the shot came FROM, not the opposite and making his head follow the direction of the bullet..as so many people are speculating with his head here.
per physics, the bullet is round and sharp entering the skull, leaving the skull it is more flattened and has giving the fragments and mass from the entry wound, with momentum, making the exit wound larger.. Then head rolls back to the left corresponding with the hole in the back of the head and exiting the front, with a large splash... forcing the head in the opposite direction..