It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK -Irrefutable Proof- the driver did not shoot Kennedy.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If I may say I do not see any gun nor do I take any stock in the rather loose concept to begin with.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Interesting read. I found a short concise version of what this Policy Comittee thing was.

archive.newsmax.com...

What's odd about this, my old man, my Dad who was in his mid to late 20's when JFK was killed , he always said that LBJ was behind it all, and I've never took him seriously. But whenever I'd bring up the subject that's all he'd say, he had nothing but contempt for the man(LBJ).

I'm sure he'd love to see this article.

Thanks again for pointing it out to me.

Thats the exact one I was talking about. Good find.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The video shown here is incredibly vague and indeterminable. I've seen an actual video tape circulating some years ago that had a much greater zoom factor and you could see, granted it was very grainy, the driver reach up over his right shoulder with a silvery object which recoiled just as the presidents head is blown apart. In light of the fact that the video is very grainy there is room for doubt, however the more you watch it, the more it makes sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Anyone who believes bobharris77 on anything is being foolish. He is an idiot. The only way a real researcher can believe this, is if he/she takes at face value what the film is supposed to depict and not look further into whether it was altered because there is no doubt the goons would not release a film that clearly shows a ss agent killing the president.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
William Greer fired the fatal shot over his right shoulder and that is a fact because at closer examination the fake reflection recoils at 313 and it seperates from Roy's head immediately after the recoil. Sorry to spoil it for you guys but Greer did exactly what it looks like he did.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I truly believe there is a conspiracy to the JFK shooting. However, we will never know what exactly happened until it is unclassified or disclosure. I believe the limo driver did shoot JFK but, if he didn't, there is another theory called, "The Umbrella" theory.

Someone with an umbrella, designed to shoot a bullet out of the tip, either shot and killed JFK or missed which would be the reason the limo driver shot him with a pp7, which is rather sloppy. Something must have went wrong. Either way, this is backed up by history of the CIA and KGB. If you watched Deadlist Warrior, it was the CIA vs. KGB. The CIA used a concealed device which had a handgun in a suitcase. The KGB used a old school camera with a fitted barrel designed to shoot a small projectile out of it.

JFK was killed by his own government, it's just a matter of putting the pieces together to get the big picture.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiamStemrad
Shots came from one source...Oswald. Do the complete research.
Look at the computer model youtube videos...they prove it.

Connelly seated 3" lower than Kennedy

Connelly seated 6" more inward than Kennedy, and turned to the right.

Last shot was from behind, because of entrance wound. Yes, his head jerked backward, only after it moved forward first. There was no entrance wound from the front.

Oswald did it....but that doesn't mean there wasn't a conspiracy. Jack Ruby killed the guy who killed Kennedy.

Oswald either acted on his own, or was used by evil forces to do the deed. Might not ever know the answer to that one.

No "magic" bullet. No grassy knoll. Do the research and the truth will set you free!

LOL

yeah and the gun he had was start of the art that allowed him to do the one shot kill twice! LMAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car.I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass.
THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
Deposes and says:
I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass.

Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.
www.jfk-online.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
JOE O'DONNELL SAW THE ENTRANCE OVER THE RIGHT EYE
The exit wound was on the right rear. Everyone knows that who's being honest with the overwhelming evidence that supports it. The only thing left to do is to find the correct location of the entrance wound and the shooter if at all possible. All the evidence points to Greer firing the fatal shot. That's really an understatement here. There quite simply is no evidence which holds up to even slight scrutiny besides the driver doing what he obviously does in the film.

Notice how the fake white extends and jolts beyond the back of Roy's head and the full gif showing it clearly extending in sync with the headshot.

THE RIGHT TEMPLE IS A RED HERRING.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
www.mtgriffith.com...
Dr. David Mantik, a radiation oncologist and physicist, is another doctor who has had the opportunity to study the original autopsy x-rays at the National Archives, and who has likewise concluded they show that two bullets struck the President in the skull, one from the front. Dr. Mantik notes that there is a "notch" in the right frontal bone, over the lateral orbit. "Such missing bone," says Dr. Mantik, "fits very well with a frontal entry at exactly this site." In addition, Dr. Mantik, in agreement with other experts, has observed that the two trails of fragments seen in the x-rays prove that two missiles must have struck the skull.
Dr. Mantik notes that there is a "notch" in the right frontal bone, over the lateral orbit. "Such missing bone," says Dr. Mantik, "fits very well with a frontal entry at exactly this site."
In anatomy, the orbital bone is the cavity or socket of the skull in which the eye and its appendages are situated.
The "orbit" can refer to the bony socket,[1] or it can also be used to also imply the contents.[2]
In the adult human, the volume of the orbit is 30 ml, of which the eye occupies 6.5 ml
The orbits are conical or four-sided pyramidal cavities, which open into the midline of the face and point back into the head. Each consists of a base, an apex and four walls. They are intended to protect the eye from mechanical injury.[4]
The base, which opens in the face, has four borders. The following bones take part in their formation:

[edit on 3-7-2010 by 7forever]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
When the body was removed from the casket there was a very obvious horrible gaping wound to the back of the head (BE:543).", and "The front of the body, except for a very slight bruise above the right eye on the forehead, was absolutely intact. It was the back of the head that was blown off." (BE:546)Ebersole's deposition was not published by the HSCA causing it to be sealed for 50 years under congressional rules. (Due to pressure, however, the transcript of his interview was released in October, 1993.) JOHN EBERSOLE, MD: was Assistant Chief of Radiology and head of the Radiology Division at Bethesda, www.paulseaton.com...
JOHN EBERSOLE, MD: was Assistant Chief of Radiology and head of the Radiology Division at Bethesda, and was the radiologist who evaluated the X-rays in close cooperation with the autopsists on the night of the autopsy. He was not called to testify before the Warren Commission. However he was called to testify by the HSCA on March 11, 1978. Ebersole's deposition was not published by the HSCA causing it to be sealed for 50 years under congressional rules. (Due to pressure, however, the transcript of his interview was released in October, 1993.) A brief wire service account appeared regarding his appearance before the HSCA claiming that he agreed with the Warren Commissions' conclusions. However, in an interview with reporter Gil Dulaney published two days before his HSCA appearance Ebersole said of the head wound, "When the body was removed from the casket there was a very obvious horrible gaping wound to the back of the head (BE:543).", and "The front of the body, except for a very slight bruise above the right eye on the forehead, was absolutely intact. It was the back of the head that was blown off." (BE:546)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
www.assassinationresearch.com...
The gun's in the film before, during and after the headshot. The film was pathetically altered with 1963 technology.

Places gun in left hand at frame 242.

Alteration produces perfect view of gun, hand and arm when Greer fires kill shot.

316-321 shows the fake reflection at 318 and the physical gun at 319.

Kellerman reaches forward for gun after Greer throws it to floor.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The linked images in the op seem to have lost some texture and quality but no i do not see a gun.
I also do not see any irrefutable proof of anything in the op due to the quality of the images.

In better quality images however you can certainly see the driver is holding something in his left hand and although it is not conclusive its a gun it certainly could be.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80fcdca0f504.jpg[/atsimg]

Also there is plenty of evidence out there that suggests the video has been edited. I think the couple of frames depicting blood splatter have been edited to add the blood splatter to give the affect of an exit wound and give the false impression the bullet impacted the Presidents head a couple of frames before the actual impact.

Something else I noticed before the fatal shot was fired is the front passenger Kellermans reaction to the bystander raising his hand. Kellerman looks right at the guy raising his hand then turns to look at the president. If this guy is signaling for the fatal shot on Kennedy then he is in a perfect position for Kellerman and the driver to receive this signal in my opinion. This also explains the umbrella man because if the driver was to fire on the raised arm signal of the bystander then it could of be planned to have the umbrella man next to him so the driver new exactly where the raised arm single would come from. Both Kellerman and the driver turn to look at Kennedy as this signal is given then a second later the drivers turns again then the president is hit.

In these clips watch Kellerman and the guy raising his arm.

i borrowed the clips from 7forevers posts.

One last point from my observations of this film is that no one reacted to the first hit on the president. Mrs Kennedy only begins to react after she sees the governor start to slouch from his wounds. None of the bystanders react which indicates to me that the sound of the first shot on the president was not loud enough for people to notice that a weapon was being fired. The fatal shot however is reacted on straight away. The governor and his wife react immediately also a bystander on the lawn dives for cover suggesting the fatal shot was a lot louder and originated closer to the president than the first . Also if the driver shot Kennedy the sound would have echoed off the concrete structures on the grassy knoll giving witnesses the impression the shot could have originated from there.

edit on 2-10-2010 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddnutz
The linked images in the op seem to have lost some texture and quality but no i do not see a gun.
I also do not see any irrefutable proof of anything in the op due to the quality of the images.

In better quality images however you can certainly see the driver is holding something in his left hand and although it is not conclusive its a gun it certainly could be.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80fcdca0f504.jpg[/atsimg]

Also there is plenty of evidence out there that suggests the video has been edited. I think the couple of frames depicting blood splatter have been edited to add the blood splatter to give the affect of an exit wound and give the false impression the bullet impacted the Presidents head a couple of frames before the actual impact.

Something else I noticed before the fatal shot was fired is the front passenger Kellermans reaction to the bystander raising his hand. Kellerman looks right at the guy raising his hand then turns to look at the president. If this guy is signaling for the fatal shot on Kennedy then he is in a perfect position for Kellerman and the driver to receive this signal in my opinion. This also explains the umbrella man because if the driver was to fire on the raised arm signal of the bystander then it could of be planned to have the umbrella man next to him so the driver new exactly where the raised arm single would come from. Both Kellerman and the driver turn to look at Kennedy as this signal is given then a second later the drivers turns again then the president is hit.

In these clips watch Kellerman and the guy raising his arm.

i borrowed the clips from 7forevers posts.

One last point from my observations of this film is that no one reacted to the first hit on the president. Mrs Kennedy only begins to react after she sees the governor start to slouch from his wounds. None of the bystanders react which indicates to me that the sound of the first shot on the president was not loud enough for people to notice that a weapon was being fired. The fatal shot however is reacted on straight away. The governor and his wife react immediately also a bystander on the lawn dives for cover suggesting the fatal shot was a lot louder and originated closer to the president than the first . Also if the driver shot Kennedy the sound would have echoed off the concrete structures on the grassy knoll giving witnesses the impression the shot could have originated from there.

His left arm is not by his side and we know that for a fact because the nix film shows his left arm crossing his right shoulder in unison with headshot. Those movements were covered with fakery in the zfilm. Greer fired the fatal shot beyond any doubt.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I never imagined this scenario, seeing the angle of impact

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllNoing1
I never imagined this scenario, seeing the angle of impact

It took someone to point out how obvious it is that Greer's angle is perfect for the right rear exit wound witnessed by over 40 people. The fake white extends in unison with the headshot.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join