It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Revealed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Originally posted by johannamoria
reply to post by Palasheea

I'm sorry but you are wrong. That website belongs to Regina the OP. I do have one question though. Since you think those pictures are fake how about someone try to recreate it? I would like to see the results of what you can come up with.

I never said they are fake.. I said very clearly that I'm seeing some anomolous images in them.

Once again, I need to make this clear... these are not fake anomolous images.

I just showed you one of my results I got last summer after recording a movie showing an aluminum flag I made blowing in the wind where that anomolous face that was changing its expressions was seen on playback.

I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

There's no aluminum foil in that picture that you posted from my website. That was strictly energy on glass. And, as it states on the website, these pictures were not created in any way shape or form by human hand. I had absolutely nothing to do with what appeared on the glass. But as Johanna said above, most definitely give it a try if you like.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
But I would like to try out Regina's idea she used to get those images that are on here Visions page using aluminum foil that she's molded into different shapes where she hung them behind a large window and recorded movies of those shapes with resulted in anomolous images showing up on playback of those movies or photographs... It's an interesting technique but it's one of those techniques that the recorder needs to explain to the viewer just so he or she knows that those aluminum foil things that she molded into different shapes are not what she is referring to as anomolous in her presentation on that page... at least I don't think so... lol, I hope not!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I only wish I was talented enough to mold tinfoil into different shapes, but I'm no sculpter. Trust me.
Or don't. Your choice.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

There's no aluminum foil in that picture that you posted from my website. That was strictly energy on glass. And, as it states on the website, these pictures were not created in any way shape or form by human hand. I had absolutely nothing to do with what appeared on the glass. But as Johanna said above, most definitely give it a try if you like.

Wow! So those opaque objects seen in your photo's are NOT molded aluminum foil shapes?

That's amazing but that's what it looks like. You need to explain that on your Visions page just so everybody knows that those shapes are anomalous also.

Well, I'm very impressed!! But then I've seen your orb movies so I'm not surprised that you can get such results like this.

I've also gotten my own "unbelievable results" in this area so I can relate to the kind of skepticism you often run into. Lol...

Anyway, very intriguing captures!

Here's one of mine I've never shown here but the woman's face is that of a spirit:

It's one of my best ones. She only showed up in a few short frames of a movie I recorded and if I had not viewed that movie frame by frame, I would have missed those images of her in that recording.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Take this garbage to the religion forum, please. This not prediction or prophecy. Just the blind leading the blind via an ancient book of fables.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Wow! So those opaque objects seen in your photo's are NOT molded aluminum foil shapes?

That's amazing but that's what it looks like. You need to explain that on your Visions page just so everybody knows that those shapes are anomalous also.

Well, I'm very impressed!! But then I've seen your orb movies so I'm not surprised that you can get such results like this.

I've also gotten my own "unbelievable results" in this area so I can relate to the kind of skepticism you often run into. Lol...

Anyway, very intriguing captures!

Here's one of mine I've never shown here but the woman's face is that of a spirit:

It's one of my best ones. She only showed up in a few short frames of a movie I recorded and if I had not viewed that movie frame by frame, I would have missed those images of her in that recording.

Very nice picture. I see more then just the woman in there. Does she look like someone you knew?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Not exactly.
I'm under the impression that this woman's 'theology' or belief system is based a lot on those paranormal images that she gets in her movies.

Like in that one image of hers that I showed here in this thread that looks like it could be St. Michael on a horse with a sword who's in battle with a fallen angel. Whatever the case may be, such images are supporting and probably have a lot to do with how she's interpreting the Bible now.

I find this very intriguing.

In fact, back in 1996, I had a striking inner vision once of 2 men in battle with swords where one of them looked more regal than the other. Both were dressed in medieval garb...

Well, I didn't know what to make of this because at that time I was a staunch religious agnostic but then a little later, all of the sudden, I saw the name M-I-C-H-A-E-L spelled out where each letter was painted differently i.e. one letter was in red polka dots.. another letter had bright stripes on it and so on.. where the name was flashing on and off like a billboard advertisement!
So when I saw this, I knew that those men in battle with swords were of St. Michael fighting satan or something like that.

So after that, I began reading Rudolph Steiner's books because he puts much emphasis on St. Michael and I was curious to find out more about him.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I'm under the impression that this woman's 'theology' or belief system is based a lot on those paranormal images that she gets in her movies.

Again, just to clarify. They aren't movies either. And they aren't what my belief system is based on. That is based on the Scriptures of the Bible and faith in our Heavenly Father.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Very nice picture. I see more then just the woman in there. Does she look like someone you knew?

No, I have no idea who it is -- she showed up in about 4 or 5 short frames in that movie where she disapeared just as quickly as she appeared in it.

I've gotten other images are are similar to this one but this one is my best.

Most of such women show up in veils.

Whoops! Just counted the frames in that movie she popped into and was showing in 12 frames to be exact in another editor.. so it would be more correct to say that she showed in 12 frames and in them, you can see that she WINKS! Lol...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Again, just to clarify. They aren't movies either. And they aren't what my belief system is based on. That is based on the Scriptures of the Bible and faith in our Heavenly Father.

At any rate, because you are showing those photograph's on your Vision page, I can only assume that you think they bear some relevance to that information you are presenting on your website. You also include those images in your book. I will most definitely purchase that as I'm very interested in finding out more about your experiences and how you interpret the Bible now.

One question: So how do you know if your anomalous images are not the result of your MIND -- like psychokinesis, impressing images on film or digitally that are expressing those beliefs in your belief system?

The work of Ted Serio's comes to mind here.

But in any case, I know that my anomolous images are not psychokenesis though some will say that it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

you can see that she WINKS! Lol...

LOL that doesn't surprise me any at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Everything is and has always been open to interpretation, including the bible.

Take for instance this image. She interprets it is St. Michael. Palasheea assumes her interpretation... however, via this image, I've discovered a secret truth and may start my own religion be cause of it...

Cervantes is god.

That is obviously Don Quijote fighting a windmill.

or

Perhaps, OP, it was an image of Don Quijote from your god and god was hoping you'd interpret it properly thereby realizing that you shouldn't mistake windmills as enemies and divulge yourself in an epic battle against an inanimate object (just as alien craft are not demons... get the analogy here?).

Where is this image from? It doesn't look like foil to me... too 2d... but something about the saturation reminds me of something... something I can't put my finger on.

Do you have an uncropped version?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by memoir
Take for instance this image. She interprets it is St. Michael. Palasheea assumes her interpretation...

Actually, I never gave an interpretation of it being St. Michael. The scripture that corresponds with this vision is:

Revelation 6:8 "And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sowrd, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Actually, I never gave an interpretation of it being St. Michael. The scripture that corresponds with this vision is:

Revelation 6:8 "And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sowrd, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Scratch the uncropped version, I don't care need it anymore.

So your interpretation is that it is an image of Wyatt Earp.
just kidding. Doesn't god not condone smoking, btw?

Tell me one thing, have you made a copy of god's fingerprint yet? Somebody else go here: www.onetruth.moonfruit.com... click on 'the visions' - does anybody else see a series of smudges that uncannily resemble fingerprints? God is finger painting on your window, ma'am. Not, only that -- but the way the flash reflects off of the window and the image, it seems a lot like god is finger painting on your window from inside your house.

I'm sorry, this entire thread has gone from a debunking of your prophecy to a debunking of your character - though the lack of responsibility you've taken with your swiss cheese prophecy might have something to do with that. You should take more care with what you preach as truth in the name of a god that many, many scared, lost, and confused people latch on to for a shimmer of hope.

note: i'm not saying christians are scared, lost, and confused - I'm saying there are a lot of scared, lost, and confused people who look to religion for answers and who may even look for truth in gonzo prophesies such as this.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
DUDE...sounds like you're one "kool-aid" drink short of the looney bin!!!
The first step in recognizing that you have a problem is Recognition.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowItAll

I'm sorry. You've either grossly misinterpreted my post, or I've misinterpreted who DUDE is.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Your Websites one picuture reminds me of one of the illustrations from Planetxexplore. with the winged planet or brown star. People read alot in what they believe are cryptic symbols as if by some subliminal awakening or whatever.

Some may suspect or claim that God and or the beast is some type of super computer that's also been hacked by extraterrestrials and these hackers are believed to be the Satan followers and watchers who don't want the program or game to end.

I have great difficulty reading thru most written materials now, especially when it comes to religion, and so, basically I do prefer a docudrama for some reason. The video is reminiscent of this, but my head or logic tells me I'm being suckered again like someone playing on my past emotions, so it turns me off.

I don't really hate religion, I'm just disappointed with those competing with each other over interpretations. So, in that respect, they have become the false prophets who are just guessing and claim they know the real truth. "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away"......knowledge?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by memoir
reply to post by KnowItAll

I'm sorry. You've either grossly misinterpreted my post, or I've misinterpreted who DUDE is.

Sorry for the confusion...my comment was directed toward the O/P

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Windex. That's the answer to the kids smudging pics on your dirty window. Any ammonia based window cleaner will do. Or newspaper and vinegar if you can stand the smell.

Visions? More like fingerpainting.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join