It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Revealed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by memoir
I'm sorry, this entire thread has gone from a debunking of your prophecy to a debunking of your character

I say this in all honesty and without malice. What you or anyone else thinks of my character truly means nothing as my character speaks for itself in how I treat my fellow man. As a servant of Yahweh, my character is for Father and Christ to judge and their opinions are what matter most in my life. They are the only ones who know what is truly in my heart and the same goes for those who oppose me. Therefore, I do not judge you either. However, I deliver to you the following warning and I pray that you fare well at Judgment Day:

Once you have been given the Message of Truth, if you do not obey it you are exercising your Free Will choice. However, it will result in eternal death at the Judgment. Just as Satan and his angels cannot have free reign in creation - neither will it be permitted of those that exercise that choice. Your fate is upon your own head.

“Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of everyone's blood, for I did not shrink back from declaring to you the whole plan of God.” Acts 20:26-27

The above scripture reveals we will be clean from the blood of those who make the wrong choice. If you are so cultivated with negativity that you hear and know that what we speak is Truth and you continue to sin willfully by rejecting that Truth, then you will lose the Sacrificial Hope of Salvation. Time will eventually run out. Armageddon is the final Judgment Chapter.

“For if we deliberately sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins” Hebrews 10:26

"to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of our God's vengeance..." Isaiah 61:2

"The tumult reaches to the ends of the earth because the LORD brings a case against the nations. He enters into judgment with all flesh. As for the wicked, He hands them over to the sword [This is] the LORD's declaration." Jeremiah 25:31

"I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak." Matthew 12:36

"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood." Ezekiel 33:8

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by memoir
Take for instance this image. She interprets it is St. Michael. Palasheea assumes her interpretation...

Actually, I never gave an interpretation of it being St. Michael. The scripture that corresponds with this vision is:

Revelation 6:8 "And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sowrd, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Ok.. that's interesting! I will examine this more! It doesn't look like anyting like foil to me now and I can clearly see that everything showing in this photo is anomolous. Great capture!

I've never heard of St. Michael being on a horse anyways so your interpretation of that image sounds right because that figure with the sword is definitely on some kind of a horse-like animal.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by johannamoria

Originally posted by Palasheea

you can see that she WINKS! Lol...

LOL that doesn't surprise me any at all.

Well, when I saw that, it really threw me for a loop! Lol.. just hoping she shows up again someday to let me know who she is!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81

So where exactly do you get your information from?

Yeah, I had spawned off another tread, spend several moments sorting sources, through the bible, and then it quickly got deleted for being a copycat thread, thought it had little or nothing to do with the false facts of this tread, but because I used a simular name to my thread it was deleted.

You all seem to want to put up a wall of misunderstanding in contrast to the reality persented. I don't see contradiction, rather an understanding of how to make yourself truly worthy to being "God's Temple", but oh well.

I guess you'll all just find out the truth in time yet TOO LATE.

--------------------------------
Trimmed BIG quote

[edit on 5/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It is so much easier for you all to point outside yourselves. No not one of you would want to assume that the beast is within. You're all fooled by it.

Oh to understand clearer, I'm not saying you all are damned or ridden by the beast. But, you could have been found much cleaner in the judgement had you realized the truth.

The Beast is the animalistic nature and tendencies within every man of mankind. To over come this you must first realize it and then composate for it.

That's not to say composation can't come from self releflection without the understanding. It can.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Well, when I saw that, it really threw me for a loop! Lol.. just hoping she shows up again someday to let me know who she is!

You never know. She may be with you more then you think but maybe you can only see her when you do the movie thing you were talking
about.

---------------------------
Trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 5/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I tried to read all your thread but find this hard.

If you are a servant if Yahweh - then you are a servant - bound to ideals that you cannot question are right or wrong - there is no difference here to Yaweh or your Satan. Personally, I am believer in the tenets of democaracy not subjugation (and let's be honest, Jesus always talked of a kingdom - where he was king - who lauded it over everyone)

The beast is in us all - I agree with this. If you equate the "id" , the instinctive selfish side, it is within us all as well as our higher selves. Irt is there because sometimes we NEED the id - to help us from circumstances, sometimes we need to be selfish - to survive. If you are pure -have you given away all your money, clothes and possessions?

If Satan is in the USA and caused a huge human catastrophe - wouldn't that be better for the earth and the environment? We humanbs have had a good crack but made a pige ear of this (mainly due I hasten to add - to people following their religious myhtologies blindly) - pagans knew better how to look after the earth

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Being that I have a good amount of time before I'm shown to be right I thought I'd waste a few moments trying to point out the aspects of this hidden understanding. I'll be using the book of revelation that is an actual inspiried work and not one of those written by man's hand out of a group of men that wouldn't understand as jesus said, and those men started a church now that the majority of you reject as being wrong.

The Sea was the people.
The Beast the rises up out of the sea is the animalistic tendencies of the man-animal.

What I'm speaking about is the body of the beast here. The body is the mark, it is the tendency to do by thought or action (head or hand) the will of the beast that is against the will of God.

Out of this tendency comes understandings, consepts, belief systems, of how things should be done. This is the several Heads of the beast.

The horns that sit up on top of the heads are individualized People. The head with the 3 horns is "the antichrist", and the 3 horns are equal to Nostrandamus's vision of the 3 antichirsts.

But it is the mark of the beast you all should consern yourselfs with. It isn't some chip. It's the willing acceptance of what is against the will of Our Father, and that is to fully and knowingly accept the will of the Beast.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Having read the three initial posts, I must say that your argument for the beast manipulating nations is quite provocative. Everything I read on this site I take with a BIG grain of salt, this one especially.

Year after year, the same doom and gloomers come around with the same old schpeel. Satan is coming this year and everyone is doomed to eternal damnation unless you devote your life to Christ. I was raised in a devout Catholic home and while I know in my heart of hearts that Armageddon is coming eventually, I cant just buy into someones yearly prophecy on a whim.

Why are you so convinced that 2008 is the year? When it was 2006, everyone said that 2007 is the year. Are these some sort of tactics that you are using to scare eveyone into a life of piousness and devotion? At this point in time, I think that the population is so far over the edge that there is little chance of coming back.

As many of the posters before me have asked, where are you getting this information from? I know you have said that you are getting it from Holy Angels, but c'mon...George Bush gets those same messages from God, right? Thats the whole reason we are in this endless war, because "someone" told him "something". Who is to say that Satans minions havent infiltrated your mind and are feeding you disinformation and lies?

Doesnt the bible say that no one knows when the end will come but the father himself? Unless you are the Pope scribing this thread, my guess is that your information is equal to those that have said the same things before you. It is pure speculation.

Now enough of the doom and gloom, I'm going to go outside and enjoy some sunshine. Peace.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

You're on the right track. The "ID" can be associated in some understandings as the "beast tendancies", though I'm not saying all that is "ID" is the beast. This is too diffrent understandings. The ID being a psychological understanding of the drives and basic desire system of the human psychological condition. In psychological terms as babies we are just "ID", and that is not to say babies are evil. However it is through the "ID" that the animalistic tendencies arise in man.

Now about "Satan", you've mistaken "Satan" (whom was/is a charactor (personified)) as "the devil" a spiritual being. It's a classic mistake.

However the whole "evil" rebellion aspect of the world and it's excuses is by my standards OVER. It was acchieved over with the Life and Death of "Jesus Christ" and what we have now is a residual confusion and chaos of thinking that resides in the minds of men and it is this that transpireds into the phyical world here on earth. It's the teachings of the "evil ones" that is the issue that rises up, and no so much the evil ones.

To externalize the "evil" principalities outwardly is the evil from within.

The "Antichrist" will point to America and say that it is "the great satan". This is a trick.

It is the act of accusing a brother, group, association, with the evil that is the evil in the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i think it cn be valid. i mean the us is a country that is only just over 200yrs old. thats nothing is it compared to all other countries and yet its the power aint it? i have actually heard this said before on interviews with high up church leaders. they said that in order for the US to have grown so powerful in so short a space in time they either have had secrets given to them by the devil or aliens truely have landed there. plus you go to most US cities. espec NYC. they are full of anarchy, material wealth, crime, hate and all things that push the heart away from faith.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

It's a good strategy. If they keep doing it every year, eventually one of them will get it right, maybe.

And then they will say, i told you so.

2008 will be the year of hell.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Well it has a certain plausibility at one level. From scripture we know that all the worlds political power is under the control of the devil, otherwise he would not have offered it to Jesus as a temptation. We also know as you've stated that all the worlds powers will try to fight against the authority of Jesus when he returns in power with the holy ones in Jerusalem.

However I don't see the US as being too special in the last days scheme of things. The powers mentioned in Biblical prophecy are the Roman powers (antichrist western europe), China (kings of the east) and the North (Russia). I think by then the US is either a pathetic third world country or a nuclear ruin. Certainly no nation that has rejected the gospel of Jesus Christ, to the extent we have, once given that great light, has much of a future.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
All very interesting, including the OP's initial posts.
But, to me it is just interesting. I don't think I have found any answers here, just questions. But that is fine. I am happy this thread stayed on here and wasn't rejected.
Peace all. May the Spirit of God be with you.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I see that you are a very spiritual person. that is good. But you also 1/2 blind. There is a supreme god, yes. But the god you speak of, i would see rather as related well to sitchin's writigs. Mayeb you should read a round or 2 of the earth chronicles to even yourself out some.
Just a thought

I argue none with his point of view other than 2012.
It is much the same thing i beleive, cept mine has more scienc..less godliness...and alot more twists and turns.
But in the end, it is the same thing. many words he uses could be easily translated to things of a more physical nature, and these things could most likely be verified as such. He is not crazy at all, but...he needs to realize not as many people are on the same train of thought.
We are greater than demons or angels..unless we have no faith
then we are nohing but puppets to be used.
"demons" and "angels" are most likely the same things as benevolent and malevolent aliens and such.

-For everything given, something must be taken, such is the way of things. Were it otherwise, there would be no things to give or take.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This happens to be my first post, however I visit the site frequently, and just felt I needed to share my 2 cents. I do believe in something greater, but I do not believe in any religion, since it is a fabrication of humanity in my opinion. However I do respect people with their own beliefs. I don't know about you guys (And you chose quite the bad time to post this Regina for whatever reasons you may have) but can anyone say disinformationtactics?

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by Yessy
When a person sets his or her mind that god doesn't exist. Then he doesn't exist. Use your heart. Humans deceive other humans. Don't trust anyone not even yourself. Trust God. And yes, that includes me, this site, and this thread.

I couldn't agree with you more Yessy. Please understand, that I don't expect anyone to believe, nor am I asking that anyone believe what I've shared here on ATS. This is not about me. This is about the light of truth

What really caught my attention is how you impose your belief over everyone else's saying its the ultimate truth. Yet you contradict yourself here at the same time by agreeing with Yessys' post? Sounds to me like nothing more then your extremist or totalitarian ideals masqueraded by the bible or the Christian religion. If something is indeed truth, then there would be no need to declare that it is truth. Proper proof, reason and logic would be a truth in itself.

-since I didn't want to double post something else crossed my mind. Your 666 calculations reminded me of the movie "The Number 23". And don't mind me asking but I believe you do not merely use the number of letters in the word for number/letter relationships. You use the number of the letter in the alphabet. So "United" would be 21, 14, 9, 20, 5, 4. I believe you add them all into single digits and then eventually to one digit. So it would be 3,5,9,2,5,4. 3+5+9+2+5+4= 28 = 10 = 1. So we have a 1 and not a 6 =/. This number to letter relationship is my conjecture, and I may be absolutely wrong about the method, so If anyone happens to clarify it would be appreciated.

"States" 19, 20, 1, 20, 5, 19 = 12 = 3
"America" 1, 13, 5, 18, 9, 3, 1 = 32 = 5
"of" 15,6 = 12 = 3
"dragon" 4,18,1,7,15,14 = 32 = 5

So for "United States of America Dragon" you have 1 3 3 5 5 , from where you can get 8 from adding them up. Or be like you and just assume you can add anything you want and do 3+3, 1+5, 5 we still get 6,6,5 so theres no last 6. Saved by the bell

[edit on 5-1-2008 by lastdragon]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
To the OP: So it seems you're very much against Satan and his supposed rule or attempt thereof of this planet. Why? How do we know Satan is such a bad or evil being? And let's say this war between Satan and God happens. What would happen if Satan wins? How do we know we wouldn't be given a peaceful, nice world to live in?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Is this a big joke??? Why are you wasting people's time with such fantasy? Does anyone have the ability to use logic, sources and evidence anymore? And don't EVEN sit there and say the bible is evidence of ANYTHING. It's no more evidence of anything than Halo: Fall of Reach.
I'm tired of this crap!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It amazes me that someone with the closed minded beliefs that are exhibited in the OP's post is on this site, especially if they have any reason other than to try to coerce people into their archaic ways of thinking.

Science, along with common sense and reason, have time and time again proven that most claims made by the bible are false or just complete fabrications, not to mention stolen from most of the earlier religions.... i.e. christmas, easter, virgin births, global floods, etc.

Christianity, and all religions are created by MAN to make up for their fears and shortcomings as supposed intelligent beings. Man wastes time praying to his gods to help fulfill his needs, when his time could be much better spent, and with much greater success by going out and actually doing for himself.

Man blames Satan for all his failures, insecurities, and "lack of luck," when instead he should just admit that failure is probably mostly if not all his fault, learn from his mistakes and then learn to improve himself.

Continued rants like these show absolutely no desire or possibly no ability to learn from mistakes, or admit some long held beliefs are no longer valid.

I could go on and on debunking christianity but this is neither the time or place for that. I just felt that such a lengthy OP required something of a real rebuttal.

"Trust in the LORD ... lean not unto thine own under-standing ... Be not wise in thine own eyes."
– Proverbs 3.5,7

And we thought just the MSM gave disinformation like this!!

[edit on 5-1-2008 by webpirate]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I would say free your mind but.....
Im going to keep this short.
Lucifer is a "character" from the bible....
Satan is a boogey man made up by the Catholic church and worshipped by those to lazy to do anything close to real research.

So far the comic book like heavy metal dumb Satan is what most are basing their opinions on. Has anybody here actually read Anton Szandor LaVeys Satanic Bible? Anyone? Besides being just numbingly boring to read one with a decent level of comprehension may actually realize that Satanism is the worship of oneself. The development of and maintenance of ones ego and vanity. Thats it.

The bible especially the Old Testament contain far more violence and omnipotent wrath since true Satanism has nothing to do with either.
Am I defending Satanism? Why yes....yes I am. REAL Satanists dont smoke drink or drug and are some of the cleanest and polite ppl youl ever meet. The kids next door that smoke crack and play old Slayer records over and over that think they are Satanists are morons.

Slayer may indeed fing rule but a gimmicks a gimmick.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join