It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Revealed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Couldn't have said that better!

Now why is friend Satan screwing only America? How about China, India, Russia and the rest? Where the devil is he? (Pun unintended). Oh! In the US of A of course, headquartered somewhere in the 7th underground level of the Dulce facility!! Or more likely, Mr Satan's geography is up the pole! Errr....I mean he probably thinks the Earth is flat and there's nothing on the other side. Wow! That's good news for the sods across the globe! At least he's out of our hair!!

Nuff said. Back to the bar! Satan or no Satan!

Cheers!

[edit on 6-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm not even reading this. If I wanted to hear delusional people spouting unbacked religious BS I would go to church. HEY CHRISTIANS THE GOD YOU FOLLOW IS SATAN! YAH! I don't have any proof so that should be good enough for you

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just another idiot trying to blame the U.S. for the worlds problems. Get a life DUDE!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_Hell
I'm not even reading this. If I wanted to hear delusional people spouting unbacked religious BS I would go to church. HEY CHRISTIANS THE GOD YOU FOLLOW IS SATAN! YAH! I don't have any proof so that should be good enough for you

I agree. It seems that the lack of proof on this site is all you need to convince people of all the conspiracies around here. Not one shred of evidence!

I used to go to church until I expierenced what crazy hypocrates these people are. If it works for them, great. Don't go cramming it down my throat and telling me I'm going to burn in hell. Mosts Christians I know are liars and hypocrates. They hide behind their religion to convince people that they are good natured. Ya Right!!!

I welcome the end. This planet is so corrupt it's a wonder anyone would want to pro-create.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What I hate most is people saying that their religion brings peace, when EVERY war or massacre in the HISTORY OF MANKIND has been a DIRECT result of religion or dogmas

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Damien_Hell]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think your towel is wrapped a little tight Habib.........

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

What I hate most is people saying that their religion brings peace, when EVERY war or massacre in the HISTORY OF MANKIND has been a DIRECT result of religion or dogmas

Just another misguided angry spirit who thinks religion has anything to do with organized holy wars etc.

Bunch of religion-phobes in this thread

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I'm a religion-phobe in the same way people who hate murderers are killer-phobes. And plz explain how religion has nothing to do with religious wars

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by NewWorldOver

I'm a religion-phobe in the same way people who hate murderers are killer-phobes. And plz explain how religion has nothing to do with religious wars

Religion as a unit or "grouping" of people is not polished by those that get it mostly "right" but it is sure tainted by the fools who in the name of religion go on blood thirsting power trips.

There is God, the creator Father of us all.

There is religion: generically groupings of people whom wish to believe through unity that their envisionment of what "God" really is is more rightious then others, for the most part.

There are religious extreamest: power hungry self rightous fools who think they negitity is just under then name of their false understanding of "God".

The best is the spiritual unity with the creator on a one on one base rather then religion. But the folly of religion doesn't have anything to do with the evil one's that kill in the name of a religion.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

no,no,no,no the people who start these wars aren't religious extremists, terrorists aren't religious extremists. They aren't taking their religion too far. YOU aren't taking it far enough. Salem witch trials, COMPLETELY accepted and even demanded by the Christian god. 9/11 condoned by Allah. And I'm not talking about wars that have been labeled "Religious wars" I am talking about EVERY SINGLE war or massacre EVER committed by mankind

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Damien_Hell

We, the world, are in a car driving down the road. If you spend too much time looking behind you're sure to get in a crash.

WW3 will be.
WW2 and WW1 were "religious wars"

WW2 was for the most part fuled by Hitler, his belief was based in a false understanding of higher beings peopling the arien nation. It also had twisted aspects of "christianity" mixed in. Hitler had his own false religion.

So too every war monger.

Hitler according to nostradamus was the 2nd "antichrist". The 3rd antichrist is coming and the 3rd antichrist will wage a war on the world through the backing of his own false religion.

Thankfully, these war mongers, antichrists, believe in their false gods, and thus they over extend themselves every time, such will be the case with the coming of the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by Equinox99
Well I will give you a few facts why your theory is false.

Satan, if Satan was a genius and wanted US to run the world then dominate
the stock market. Why not run the whole stock market, bombard it with new technology, and have more mass then other nations?
Money runs the world. Instead of Satan having one nation, he could of had them all under USA and he could have been the ruler.
But this means that Satan does not know anything about economy and so he phails.

Well, I'll tell ya Equinox. You're operating on the assumption that Satan is a genius. Let me tell you something. He's not. (sorry, I can't help but laugh at that - not you, him. LOL) A genius wouldn't think he could actually win against Father.

You've actually brought up a good point and it leads to another prophecy - Global Monetary Collapse. In the Spiritual War game of chess this is a prophecy he's been trying to stop. He's playing every country against each other. It's not only the US that he's in cahoots with - the US just happens to be the big fish in this small pond of a planet.

You will see the prophecy of Global Monetary Collapse coming into fruition simply by watching the news - and reading the articles posted here on ATS.

Basically then he is wasting his time and he knows it?

Err Satan quit while your ahead right?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
Basically then he is wasting his time and he knows it?

Err Satan quit while your ahead right?

I believe he still thinks he can win - and even if he decided to throw in the towel today, per the rules of the Spiritual War he would still be forced to attempt to halt prophecy, which he cannot do. At the same time he's also attempting to bring down anyone he can with him. The Spiritual War plays out like a very complicated chess game. No matter what though, he'll lose. As will all those who have joined up with him, fallen angels and human counterparts alike.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

...where do you get your information from? Or do you just make it up? If you look into the past too much were going to crash? Wow thats more than ignorant. Second, Hitler didn't have his own religion he was a roman catholic.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

do not say this name aloud, as it is believed to be too sacred to be uttered but often use euphemisms when referring to the name of the deity

snip

Anyone who pronounces the name of YHWH must be put to death

since your such a strong believer in your jonestown wannabe cult, i'd suggest you all read your "scriptures" and "holy books" a little more thorough because you now need to follow your so called gods word, and put yourselfs to death.

you and several of your "sheep" have spouted his name many times in many posts, which is blaspheme.

its time for "the big sleep", and hopefully this cult member recruiting thread can go with it.

[edit on 6/1/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
yawn...great outline for a book guy....too bad the 'good' book already spelled out in 'detail' how it all goes down, now unless you were the original author of the bible and are cleaning up some text for a second round of printing id say you're waaaaay off pal.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Wow there are some nutty people around.

An omnipotent entity doesn't have to go to war against anything. (Or require worship, etc). It's omnipotent, remember?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doug Weller
Wow there are some nutty people around.

An omnipotent entity doesn't have to go to war against anything. (Or require worship, etc). It's omnipotent, remember?

God doesn't have to go to war with the anti-christ is right.

There was a rebelion against the creator God. Nothing was done. The reason nothing was done, is that the rebelion will fail on its own.

The Anti-Christ will self destruct, as it has before.

Nothing can exist outside of God.

All it takes is time.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

have you even read the bible?? Satan never started a rebellion or attacked god or anything like that. All satan did was say "I will not serve" THATS IT! God spased out on him because he wanted to be treated as an equal

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

have you even read the bible?? Satan never started a rebellion or attacked god or anything like that. All satan did was say "I will not serve" THATS IT! God spased out on him because he wanted to be treated as an equal

you know what you want to believe to be true, but it is still a lie.

you have shown what little you really know. It's a shame really.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join