It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Across The Timeline! Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Thanks Angel! Good find!
But you probably got the encoding a little mixed up!!
Not to worry. I've reproduced two of the images...

These are the images which needless to say, are pretty intriguing! But then we have some who'll say that's it's nothing but imagination of the artists! But then, until we ask the artists themselves, we'll never know for sure!

IMHO, they do seem to be UFOs! Etched from memory. And not just imagination!

Courtesy: ufoartwork

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
[img][
[img][ats]url/ats][/img]]reply to post by mikesingh

Page 3 / 10

Ward Sawmill, SlideWard, Colorado. April, 1929. This incident is re-told by the photographers daughter : This photo was taken by my father Edward Pline at the sawmill in Ward where we lived at the time, I think it was 1929. I was about six years old then. My father was there to photograph the sawmill for some reason or another, and as he was taking the photo, he described a "terrible thunderous bellow," and a large round thing as big as a very large boulder that moved through the air above them. You can see it in the picture. None of the sawmill workers saw the thing in the photo, but they all heard the sound and felt the ground shudder. Later in my life I tried researching the incident at the County Historical Society, but I did not find any references to it. My father passed on a few years after the incident, and I have not found any surving sawmill workers from that time. Hetty Pline

www.ufoartwork.com...

Here is an interesting photo [not cgi or photoshopped]
with info included
for Mike

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Now that's what I call interesting! Good find, Angel!
Apparently a UFO photographed in 1929!! Note the 'portholes' of the UFO in the enlargement.

But, as some would say, it's probably a drop of 'developer' solution on the negative! But portholes??

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

ufo's---the tether incident sts-75
picture looks just like an eye.ezekiel in visions from G-D sees eyes(ezekiel 1:18/10:12) the prophet zechariah is shown by G-Ds angel 7 special eyes that roam the earth reporting back to headquarters what we are up to and prepared to deal with the crazies such as lead iran and our other enemies(daniel 10:13/20)-----ww3 is coming thanks to the crazies---how long it takes to get here and who/how many die is being kept under control by Those that are watching.G-D will not allow us to annhilate all life on this planet---as we are capable of now. just as the star wars films show----we would take our wars into the space of other worlds with us if we could----G-D wont allow this.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hey Mike, me again!
I don't know if you saw a thread by Kinglizard about 3 billion year old spheres that are perfectly balanced, look machine made and have a spongy centre, which disintegrates when exposed to air.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

While playing with the stone on a very flat surface at a restaurant one day, Hund realized it was very well balanced. He took it to the California Space Institute at the University of California to have tests done to determine just how well balanced it was. "It turned out that the balance is so fine, it exceeded the limit of their measuring technology and these are the guys who make gyrocompasses for NASA.

He lets NASA have a shuffti at them, guess what!

The stone is balanced to within one-hundred thousandths of an inch from absolute perfection," explains Hund. Nobody knows what these stones are. One NASA scientist told Hund that they do not have the technology to create anything as finely balanced as this. He said the only way that either nature or human technology could create something so finely balanced would be in zero gravity.

but you can check out the full report here:

community-2.webtv.net...

(Thanks kinglizard for finding this, I only came across it recently - still researching it!)

H

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Much if not most of the evidence that is available at present is at best speculative. Soon however this most likely will change given that a number of respected individuals will be coming forward to confirm what a good number of us already know. Alien life is here, i'ts been here, it'll continue to be here, possibly more overtly.
It should be noted that the truth will always be uncomfortable when it is allowed out into the open. Those who control "the truth" will always feel threatened and will do whatever they deem necessary to protect their sense of control.
One astronaut has already come forward, however, NASA states that it doen't share his opinions or views. They didn't say that what was reported wasn't true. They stated they just don't agree.
So be patient just a little while longer and get ready to hold onto your hats. It's bound to be more than what you knew and alot more than what you expected.
Mack

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I recently came across these pictures from the temple of Karnak, Luxor on a hieroglyphics site:
www.psifer.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the ´abydos helicopers´ DEBUNKED, long ago..
www.catchpenny.org...

cheers

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join