It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Across The Timeline! Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesinghSo, is the UFO phenomenon a myth or is there an element of truth in it?
The Evidence: Coins
French coin minted in 1680 that shows a hovering disc shaped UFO with what appears to be port holes. Courtesy: Crystalinks[.quote]

Could it simply be a later depiction/interpretation of the “Wheel of Destiny of Nations” as mentioned and drawn by Nostradamus ?

Simple form:

Illustration* from plate 35:
(rotated so that ‘activating rod’ is pointing down to the right - just like the ‘umbrella-like handle’ below the wheel on the coin.)
* In 1984, in Rome, a collection of illustrations made by Nostradamus were discovered. This picture is from “plate 35”.

Both images used and linked with permission.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesinghSo, is the UFO phenomenon a myth or is there an element of truth in it?
The Evidence: The Bible: Ezekiel
A supposed ancient record of extraterrestrial contact, is to be found in chapter I of Ezekiel, in which that prophet, in exile near Babylon, recounts a vision (Ezek. 1:4–28).

It is not a record of extraterrestrial contact.

Ezekiel 1:16
"The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel."

1:18a "As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful."

"beryl" is a blue colour.
Ezekiel says there are "four wheels that look the same" and are in the "middle of a wheel" - and that these blue wheels look like "rings".

The vision of “Four Blue Wheels within a Blue Ring” was shown to Ezekiel by time travellers - on a computer they took back with them (using the same compact disk as illustrated by Nostradamus – The Wheel of Destiny of Nations).

Ezekiel is describing the four blue dotted rings (wheels) that are within the middle of the larger solid ring (wheel) that appear on the Etruscan Atlas Map Page from a modern compact disk called Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean.

As Ancient cd images are copyrighted, I can only provide my hand drawn black and white illustration of the page:

Extracted and Quoted from p6, A New Perspective - The Bible and Nostradamus, PPHC, 2004.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eddy_P
The two beings could be the “two Angels” (messengers) subsequently mentioned in several ancient texts.
This depiction may be of an encounters with two Time Travellers.

Agreed! But what is this concept of 'angels'? Where are they today? Why do we hear about them only in olden religious texts and paintings? That's because they didn't know how else to describe aliens! Now we do, so one doesn't hear of angels anymore!

And yes, they could be just us in the future, time-traveling into the past. But why the 'shining' helmets and space suits? I would rather think they were ETs!

Now someone mentioned in a couple of posts above this one, that all this stuff has been debunked!! I want to know by whom? By some self styled 'experts'? Everyone becomes an 'expert' on his web site, claiming to know ALL the answers to EVERYTHING! And that, needless to say, sucks! We need to analyze it ourselves and not just blindly follow what some so called expert trots out!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eddy_P

1:18a "As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful."
Ezekiel says there are "four wheels that look the same" and are in the "middle of a wheel" - and that these blue wheels look like "rings".

The vision of “Four Blue Wheels within a Blue Ring” was shown to Ezekiel by time travellers - on a computer they took back with them (using the same compact disk as illustrated by Nostradamus – The Wheel of Destiny of Nations).

So you mean that the 'machine' described by Ezekiel is a time machine? That's a new angle that I hadn't thought of!!
If it was described to mean a UFO, then why not a time machine??
Interesting!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkWanderer

Ug. So that picture is not even legit?
Every time I get my hopes up...I read - fake.

So what other pictures shown here are fake?

*still hoping*

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkWanderer
That Egyptian wall carving has be debunked hundreds of times! Everything by that guy, Van whomever has been discredited so many times.
I beielve that what you see as a Plain, Sub, Helicopter etc was proven to be two Glyphs carved onto the same place!

So you believe what some self styled 'expert' is trotting out? He also says that the images of helicopters, planes etc came about due to re-carving on the same area by the Egyptians? Re-carving? Why?

Now check this out...

Odd Hieroglyphs

In a related story, it was revealed by Fox television on their March, 1999 special “Opening The Lost Tombs: Live From Egypt” that odd hieroglyphs had been discovered in the ruins of an Egyptian temple dedicated to the goddess Hathor.

An undercover Fox journalist took photos of this anomalous series of glyphs, which are strangely similar in shape to a modern helicopter and a space ship, and smuggled them out Egypt, much to the chagrin of Dr. Hawass and the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities, who attempted to have the photos extradited back to Egypt, sight unseen.

Once the photos were released on national television as part of the Fox television special, Egyptian authorities attempted to spin the event by saying that the helicopter-like glyph was actually part of the name of a Pharaoh. But upon closer inspection, hieroglyphic experts determined that the glyphs were designed differently from name glyphs and that these hieroglyphs are potentially new “letters” to the ancient Egyptian alphabet.

The dispute over these discovered glyphs continues to rage, with both sides passionately defending their positions.
www.mysteriesmagazine.com...

So let's not jump to conclusions just yet. The jury is still out on this one!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
So you mean that the 'machine' described by Ezekiel is a time machine? That's a new angle that I hadn't thought of!!
If it was described to mean a UFO, then why not a time machine??

No. It is not describing a time machine.

It is describing a certain picture from a modern compact disk that was taken back (in time) and shown to Ezekiel (by two time travelling messengers – aka. Angels).

See the first website on my List of Websites via my profile for an a Article explaining “Old Testament. circa 600 BCE, Ezekiel 1:16, 18 Wheels within Wheels”: select ‘CD-Rom Imagery Described in Ancient Texts, page 3’. (or click link in my signature)

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Eddy_P]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Ug. So that picture is not even legit?

See a colour copy of the original cd images on the WBD website. (see details in previous post)

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Eddy_P]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sorry Mike, I just dont buy any of this
Just my opinion! Its safer to assume they are not UFO's, than otherwise!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I still find the Tether (STS-75) incident fascinating.
Those things are HUGE ! and they fly behind the tether multiple times.
If you focus on one object and track them you see some of them stop and change their direction.
They appear to rotate or spin too.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This idea of aliens existing in ancient times has probably more evidence then modern
ufo / alien evidence....

I made a recent thread about this basic topic, but that the aliens were the angels described in holy tests and such.....as well as the possibility of dragons being the reptilians.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Eddy_P

Hi Eddy
A very interesting web site! And needless to say very intriguing too!

However, you say that the Tablet of Fate and the Tablet of Destiny refer to two modern cd-roms, Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean and The New Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia which were shown to those ancient people on computers.

I think we need much more evidence that time travelers had actually taken CDs with them and shown them on computers to the ancients. This I believe is a question of interpretation.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptionToChoose
reply to post by skip_brilliantine

What are the odds that so many examples from so many different periods of antiquity from various locations across the (then unreachable) globe would so seamlessly match the images we see now in candid (albeit sometimes blurry) snapshots, videos, and NASA footage?

If we think these paintings and representations as symbols, we can see that there's actually a pattern in them all around the world. This doesn't neccessarily mean that there has been a connection between people on other continents, but instead can also mean that certain things exist in human sub-concsious world. Labyrinths, for example, are a prime example of a symbol that's been developed all around the world at roughly same time (give or take a thousand years or so).

Theory goes that deep down, humans are pretty much the same. Symbols change and shape our imaginations, and certain symbols lead to certain conclusions and stuff like that. These things are propably pretty impossible to understand without empirical data..

One of the best books about this that I have ever read is Carl. G. Jung "Mankind and his symbols". It contains a hell of an amount of symbols with descriptions, definitions and history of usage. It also tells pretty much about what must lie in our sub-consciousness (based on those symbols).

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

Hadn't considered that, thnx, Rawsome. As well, you caught my attention with the Jung book recommendation, as a certain symbol has been recurring in my personal life with astonishing frequency, of late, and I'd love to get to the bottom of it (if it has one
). There is certainly a lot to consider in an area of study like this, and fundamental human psychological tendencies must be factored in, I think.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptionToChoose
reply to post by rawsom

Hadn't considered that, thnx, Rawsome. As well, you caught my attention with the Jung book recommendation, as a certain symbol has been recurring in my personal life with astonishing frequency, of late, and I'd love to get to the bottom of it (if it has one
). There is certainly a lot to consider in an area of study like this, and fundamental human psychological tendencies must be factored in, I think.

Book in question is propably a collection of works by him that have something to do with symbology. I can't remember exactly as quite some time have passed since I read that book, but you can propably find all of that online in one form or another..

Here's a link with some quotes from that book. globalresonance.net...

Here is amazon's link with reviews (apparently gets pretty much 5 stars from almost everybody): www.amazon.com...

Hope this helps. I belive this book is also in nearly all modern libraries as it is work of a genius.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Reply to mikesingh who said
I think we need much more evidence that time travelers had actually taken CDs with them and shown them on computers to the ancients. This I believe is a question of interpretation.

What other explanation can be offered that explains why the stories from over 35 cultures/religions spanning over 5,000 years from different continents from all around the world (as shown in the Member Area of the WBD website) either describe/depict/relate the exact imagery and content plus sequence of pictures from the Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean cd-rom or relate/describe computer parts and the exact number of computer startup disks (required to run the cited cd) ?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by DarkWanderer
That Egyptian wall carving has be debunked hundreds of times! Everything by that guy, Van whomever has been discredited so many times.
I beielve that what you see as a Plain, Sub, Helicopter etc was proven to be two Glyphs carved onto the same place!

Hi Mike, good thread as per!
If you have the time and patients, go have a look at this sight in relation to the Abydos glyphs.

(I wonder if the debunkers just got debunked!!)

vejprty.com...

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hiya Mike!

Thanks for posting the pics.
These are only of a few of many ancient UFO records.

In-fact, i remember watching a documentary in middle or high school that pointed out how UFOs were in many ancient carvings and records,
and even that many UFOs and advanced technology were seen a lot in and around one particular city that later sank into the ocean... Atlantis.

I would love to find even more images from ancient and historic times depicting this phenomena, as it certainly is not a new one...

good looking out...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
Hi Mike, good thread as per!
If you have the time and patients, go have a look at this sight in relation to the Abydos glyphs.

vejprty.com...

(I wonder if the debunkers just got debunked!!)

I bet they did!!

Thanks for that very educative link, Havlon!
It's amazing the details he has gone into using computer aided design, and proves that they are actually what they depict!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
[img][ats]url/ats][/img][img][ats]url/ats][/img]reply to post by mikesingh

Page 2 / 32

This artwork is alledgedly from the buddhist Dharamsala temple in Himachal Pradesh, India. This is where the Dalai Lama lives in exile. You can just make out six silvery saucerwww.ufoartwork.com... shaped objects.
[img][ats]url/ats][/img]
Page 1 / 15

These petroglyphs were created thousands of years ago by ancient Indians in the American Southwest. According to Indian folklore, two objects collided high in the sky and one crash-landed in the region of Death Valley. Some men arrived (presumably in another ship) and spent some time repairing the damaged Craft and were observed by the local Indians. The two images below may possibly depict the ship (left) used by the men who came to repair the damaged craft. In comparing the two images, the one on the right seems to depict structural damage around the edges and the bottom. Could it be the one that allegedly crashed? The images are stills taken from an old TV series entitled "In search of..." hosted by Leonard Nimoy.
www.ufoartwork.com...

[www.ufoartwork.com...
[img][ats]url/ats][/img][[img][ats]url/ats][/img]
[img][ats]url/ats][/img]http://www.ufoartwork.com/images/ufoartwork_bc/crash.jpg

www.ufoartwork.com...
[img][ats]url/ats][/img]

This is an artistic reproduction of a relief found in a labyrinth on the island Jotuo in the Toengt'ing lake. An expedition took place in 1957 (two years before an earthquake in that region). The expedition was led by professor Tsj'i Pen-Lai. They found various reliefs showing "humans" in strange clothes which looked like astronaut suits (hose like objects attached to the clothes). They also found a painting which apparently resembled the solar system. The third and fourth circle (planet) were connected with a line. Also there were ten planets (excluding the sun as planet). This connects easily to the theories about Nibiru, planet X, etc.

these are just a few Mike
and I think I'm going to have that Brew you told me.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by angelc01]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join