It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dad has Stage 4 Renal Cancer, Can alternative therapies help him?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If you are willing

ezinearticles.com...

this book could very well save your fathers life. Please consider purchasing it.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My Dad passed away at 9:45 am this morning.
I want to thank you all for your prayers and advice.
My heart is broken but I know he his in a better place, I know he no longer suffers and that is a relief during such sorrow.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There are no words to express how deeply sorry I am for your loss. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

And we've missed you around here.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
My heart is broken but I know he his in a better place, I know he no longer suffers and that is a relief during such sorrow.

DUDE OMG MAN, i am so sorry, it was such a shock when i read this...i wish i could have done more.

Hey i want you to go check out this thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

astral travel is real, who knows if you are dedicated there is the possibility of getting into contact with your father again. You go to him... For what its worth, your dad is definitely in a better place and i bet you he misses you soo much
Dont be sad about it

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

I lost my own father to lung cancer two years ago this month. I'll always miss him, but it's now easier to remember him and smile. Best to you and yours at this difficult time.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Not only does he not suffer anymore, there is a strong likelihood that he is everything he could possibly want for himself to be.
(I won't pursue this any further, certainly not here, but I want you to think about that.)

It's for you that I am deeply sorry.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Man, heart and soul goes out to you...I lost my father last year, to stage 4 lung cancer. They started treamtent on him (chemotherapy) then 3 weeks later, his left lugn collapsed, and because of a big tumor on his right lung, that was that. Tumor also started in the brain. I lost my mother back 2001 same thing, both lifelong smokers, stage 4 tumors, and brain. Since, ive done my own research... B17, flax seeds, Selenium are starters.
I also read here, about a machine, called a RIFE machine. I guess it uses radio or acusotic frequencies to disrupt and break up pathogens viruses, ect. They are espensive though...cheapest one i found, was a man in Wiconsin, makes them, al Analog helium tubes, for $450. MId market ones go for about $800 and hopsitol grade...$1,200 and up.
Try n read into it, and make your own descision.
Again, my heart and soul go to yuor father... im am somewhat spiritual, and will say some prayers for him....
For what its worth...What is his faith? I can attest to many times, i think god or jess was watching over me, on many ocasions,. he is their and listens to us.. but its hwats in your heart that counts, not what yuo think...find that faight of purity, and yuor father too, true belivers, and ask god or jesus to eliminate the cancer.. Prayer can be as powerful as a volcano. A guy i work with told me, back home in guatemala, a guy thier had Aids, adn was in bad condition. HE gave his total sou and body to god, and jesus, and 3or 4months went by, and miraculously his AIDS disspaered. Doctors were DEF scrtching thier heads over this.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
...I've done my own research... B17, flax seeds, Selenium are starters... Prayer can be as powerful as a volcano...

One can't dismiss the power of prayer...positive thinking...even placebo effect. There's certainly evidence of unexplained spontaneous healing out there. I'd mention, though, that while flax seeds are beneficial in general, they must be part of a protocol such as Budwig if prostate cancer is involved. There is some slim science out of Argentina, I think, that connects lax seed oil with prostate cancer growth.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So sorry to hear of your sad loss.

I wish i had come accross this thread earlier, however you or other readers who may be facing their own difficult times, be it themselves or a loved one who is ill may find this website very interesting indeed.

I don't know if it has been mentioned before as i have not read the whole thread, forgive me if i'm repeating someone else's advice but here goes;

www.phoenixtears.ca...

Also a video from the guy who runs the site (and made the discovery)

youtube or google: run for the cure.

BTW, there is absolutely no, zero, zilch charge for either the advice, the video, the dvd etc. This guy is the real deal, he DOES NOT want your money, he was producing and giving this cure away free of charge for his time, his personal freedom (could face serious jail time), his knowledge.

Worth a visit.

spikey

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Have you tried some natural approaches? Read the natural cures book as a start. Get off the chemo and the drugs, they do absolutely nothing for you. Switch to a raw diet. Move to a farm life style. You need to identify the cause of the cancer. Can you describe your dad's lifestyle more in detail: Does he live near power lines? What is the air quality? What is his diet? How much does he exercise? What are the stressors in his life etc. The first course of action is to get on a raw, vegetarian diet. Please tell me specific details about your father so that I might be able to identify the cause of his illness.

Trans

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Please tell me specific details about your father so that I might be able to identify the cause of his illness. Trans

Umm...you might want to follow the thread and get your bearings.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted this but you can look up Intravenous Ascorbic Acid and Graviola. Pau D'Arco is also a documented anti-cancer. I subscribe to four free underground medical newsletters where I've heard them. Just go to this site and sign up to the four e-letters on the page.

Sorry about your dad.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Just was browsing this board. My mother has cancer where orthodox medicine can no longer help her. I'm trying to help her with Cesium/DMSO protocol. However, the only discourging thing is that most people that post this person was cured of their disease, but the actual person never posts? We've all heard of lots of fables, but we need hard evidence. I understand that the media will never post such things, but the sick people themselves if they really were cured with a terminal stage cancer, I would think alot more of those people would be trying to help others look for answers.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

" Can alternative therapies help him? "

I'm always saddened to hear about loved ones and the"C" word.

I wouldn't trust mainstream medicine, I have issues with their methodologies.

Be aware that dairy has growth hormone in it, and growth hormone will feed the cancer.

Be aware that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment because it was discovered that cancer cells thrive in acidic environments [ 1930's ]

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

realityzone.com...

I'd be feeding him, alkalized water, no dairy products and the b-17, and would cut the cord to chemotherapy.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted "Can alternative therapies help him? "I'd be feeding him, alkalized water, no dairy products and the b-17, and would cut the cord to chemotherapy.

So you'd pretty much bet somebody else's life you're right. Would you bet your own child's life?

I'll say it again, I've yet to have anybody come forward on this thread and say that they cured their cancer using only alternative therapies...and back it up with with the right paperwork.

Radiation cured my prostate cancer. I'm doing alternative on the side. Telling somebody to quit their therapy is nonsense.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The most promising study I have seen recently says that if you do a total fast for three days before taking Chemo Therapy, you can survive a 150% lethal dose without negative symptoms. This appeared to be legitimate.

If I were going to die, I would fast for three days, and tell the doc to give me the 100% lethal dose.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Show me where I told him to quit!

I said that's what I'd do, and I would.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

" My Dad passed away at 9:45 am this morning.
My heart is broken but I know he his in a better place, I know he no longer suffers and that is a relief during such sorrow. "

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad to Lou Gehrigs a few years back...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Show me where I told him to quit!

Well, you cite the OP's question: " Can alternative therapies help him? "

Then go on to say: "I wouldn't trust mainstream medicine, I have issues with their methodologies....I'd be feeding him, alkalized water, no dairy products and the b-17, and would cut the cord to chemotherapy."

Forgive me for thinking that sounded like advice. Further, your tag line reads: "Feel free to comment if I offended you."...so I did.

My condolences on your father, though. I lost a friend to ALS a while back, so I know.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
The most promising study I have seen recently says that if you do a total fast for three days before taking Chemo Therapy, you can survive a 150% lethal dose without negative symptoms. This appeared to be legitimate.

If I were going to die, I would fast for three days, and tell the doc to give me the 100% lethal dose.

I'd be interested in seeing the science on that, because my guess would be that you're better off strengthening yourself before a course of chemo. Ya never know, though...

Complements on your signature line. "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It is a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig." Heinlein.

Is indeed Heinein's? It was the one I used for quite a while until I decided to quote the great Zoltan, instead.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join