It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dad has Stage 4 Renal Cancer, Can alternative therapies help him?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow. I don't know what to say. Very sorry to hear about your dad. My wife works at Columbus Children's hospital on the Pediatric Cancer and Blood Disorders floor. While your Dad obviously is not a child I will still ask her if she might know anything that could help.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Buy a rife machine. Buy one NOW! I recomend the Global wellness Rife unit from bio-solution because I know it works and the market is filled with phonies but theirs is the real deal. So far I have seen this device cure two cancers and it will work for your dad too.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

All I could suggest is what I'm doing myself for prostate cancer...essiac tea, considering hoxey diet and flax/cottage cheese (budwig). That

my dog had a rectal tumor removed-- i also read about the flax seed oil/cottage cheese combo--

at first i was adding just seeds to his food---then i read about oil being better----but he wouldn't take it---i can see why it's disgusting---

but he loves the cottage cheese thank god---so everyday he gets this---i'm hoping it works

also how much oil do you use??????say i give him 8-10 tablespoons of c. cheese ---how much oil should be in that???? in tablespoons please.

also i lost my dad to cancer----he gave up and i do think your will and want has a lot to do with it----and chemo just extended his suffering---i wish he hadn't went through chemo---he did it for us

and don't expect a doctor to give you alternative treatments---u have to do it yourself and do the research---=i bet the natural cures are better than chemo

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am very sorry to hear about your dad. Google: "GRAVIOLA " It is a tree in the amazon rain forest , that supposedly is a cure.. I again hope that he gets better, and you and he will be in my prayers.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pault0126
I am very sorry to hear about your dad. Google: "GRAVIOLA " It is a tree in the amazon rain forest , that supposedly is a cure.. I again hope that he gets better, and you and he will be in my prayers.

i also read a great story on this---sounds great -=--could only find a retail site i saved about it---so do your own google search as well
www.healthyheartht.info...

please read the next 2 links below, please

also read the next two---they aren't selling anything and are a clearing house for info---please, please read these two---i wish, with my father, i found these earlier:

cancerfighting strategies
www.cancerfightingstrategies.com...!800&keyword=%2Acancer%2A&match_type=

and this one--has a whole section on stage 4
cancer tutor.com
www.cancertutor.org...

also this site is pretty good --cancer causes and therapies
www.healingcancernaturally.com...

also a blueberry cure looks promising
www.dailymail.co.uk...

you need to find a cancer forum---and get info from people with experience and know how------get it from the horse's mouth per say

at least these potential cures don't harm the body worse like chemo---

chemo killed my dad and took the life out of him---my dad loved life and laughing----until chemo----

the only joy i saw him get was on the ride home from chemo----the farts you get from chemo are herendous-----he loved to stink us out and gag us-----other than that i didn't seem him laugh or smile... i feel bad like no goood news to give you----but that's my chemo experience

please stay strong and also remember he may not be able to handle some of these---the sickness from eating or drinking during cancer----my dad had a hard time even eating his favorite foods

i wish you luck and hope-----i hope you become a success story and come back saying thanx, it worked!!!!

also check flax seed oil and cottage cheese-combo--
i also saw some good statistics for a light therapy cure---but it was expensive and i'm a bit skeptical about it

[edit on 31-12-2007 by shortywarn]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think you have received some very good dietary advice in the first few responses to your thread. I'm not knowledgeable about dietary issues, but from what I have read, getting your nutrition requirements from unprocessed foods is a very good way to go.

I just wanted to address the mental aspect of things. I have been involved in meditation since the early 70's. This is not something I normally talk about because I'm not some holy guy, just an ordinary Joe, but with a considerable amount of experience.

It's very important not only to keep a positive mental attitude but to be pro-active with your mental attitude. Mind over matter is a reality. Every time you lift a hand or wink an eye, that is an example of mind over matter. Your mind is telling the physical matter of your body what to do.

If you are a highly developed meditator you can achieve significant control of the physical body and many of it's processes. Obviously your Dad cannot compress a lifetime of meditative discipline into a few weeks of catch up work that will bring him up to speed, but what he can do is begin to take time every day, especially last thing at night before he goes to sleep, to suggest to the controllers of his physical processes that it is time to finish the activity of cancer cells in his body and time for those tumors to shrivel and disappear.

He should also smile. He should smile from the heart that he has such a caring child as you, and smile that he's sticking around to be with you and to signal to his body that he requires it to dispose of this cancer problem because he has important things to do for you and his family.

You and the rest of your family should also affirm every night before going to sleep and often during the day that you require that tumors in your Dad to shrivel and disappear and that other processes of cancer in the body be overwhelmed and obliterated by the body's powerful defenses.

You can get the image of a shrivelled object in your mind by looking at something that has dried up and shrivelled. That is what you are telling the body to do to a tumor. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Stress and emotionalism should be avoided. Being positive and GENTLY but firmly obtaining the attention of his body's internal defense force is something you can do on the mental level. Be positive, love your Dad, transfer your buoyancy to him.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

My heart goes goes out to you and your DAD and I will include your Dad in my prayers, because like "Reliance" mentiond in his post prayer is important if not the most important form of medicine which could be given to anyone, in situations such as these. The heart gives out more energy than the brain, so what comes from the heart in a positive and gratefull manner will make better if not cure your Dad. If all on ATS put our minds and prayers to it we could acomplish something wonderfull.

Again my prayers are for your Father.
Godspeed

[edit on 31-12-2007 by angelc01]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

ThE RIFE machine zaps cancers with specific sound frequencies tailored to each tykpe of cancer. Reportedly great success. Med profession hates it. You can find it on the net. Local naturopaths may have it. A local chiropracter does here.

Have to take it in stages to avoid flooding the body with dead cancer cells.

Tons of research on it in the '30's.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
www.heartmath.orgreply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Check out this site also which might help--www.heartmath.org

[edit on 31-12-2007 by angelc01]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Everything I thought of has been covered AND more.
I'm praying for ya'll!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I do not personally know yet, but then here it is:

www.cqs.com...

www.stopping-cancer-naturally.org...

There is a lot on the Internet, including the CDC - Center for Disease Control there also, but most do not actually list anything except changes in lifestyle and avoiding having it in the first place.

You may want to look around, but then again, who really knows if any of it really helps?

I have got some heart disease, and pills and pills I rather not do, so searching around the Internet may be something that I have to do, just to see.
Extra Vitamin C and ammino acids may not hurt but then again, I probably just will state that I do not know and I do not expect a miracle type of comment to be something more than hype sometimes.

Sorry about your dad, but actually most food is bad. Too much sodium and too much fat, especially for heart disease. Rinse out the can of vegatables with cold water, perhaps even letting it sit for up to three minutes before draining out the water. I just keep the lid on the can not fully cut off and use that, and then use a fork to open up the opened lid can and that is that. A lot of food lately has too much sodium, it was on TV even by some other people, and people are starting to notice how processed food is actually not all that good. It lacks, and fresh food would be better but only if you can afford it and get it. Like out of the ground to the table. But most of the time that is not possible, and I only eat some chicken sometimes for the most part, but not meat nearly as much as I did. 3 ounces of meat is not very much, but that is about it when I do have it. Otherwise I look at the food I buy, and been buying Egg Substitute because it is one of the foods like peas and green beans that have lysine ammino acid in those foods to begin with. There is a lot on the Internet, and just do some Google Searches for perhaps ammino acids, and the category of Cancer and Heart Disease and perhaps you will find even more.

However, they now have me taking a lot of pills and really, who can afford all that kind of stuff. So if eating healthier than I did in the Past, and foregoing meat like in pizza and anything else like that - then that is what I have to do. Some people are not affected by stuff like that, but then as you get older, you may be and probably will be. Fat in food, and all that junk food is not really all that good, unless you eat way less of it and only small amounts sometimes.

Diet change and exercise probably will help, but I just plan to look around on the Internet even more about all of that food stuff and especially about sodium in food which is bad for you - it is like salt and some foods are now adding postassium instead, which is better for you anyway.

Good luck, and always think positive and never give up and never give in~!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I lost my dad this thanksgiving which was his favorite holiday.He had cancer for 4 years and it finally took him away from us. He looked like a completely different person as time went on.He looked like he went from age 55-85 in one year.His skin became so extremely sensitive that when he was in the hospital a nurse put one of those things on his arm to check his blood pressure and when the nurse took it off some of his skin came off with it.In the end he was just like one big open sore.Every step he took was painful.He described it to me as feeling like his skin was on fire 24/7.Hes in a better place now.God bless him. Do as much research as you can and spend as much time with him as you can.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

In direct reply to your subject line question: yes, of course there are.
There are several paths, including fasting and homeopathy (but be sure to engage the BEST there are - you can even consult them via the internet, if there are no first-class homeopaths in your area).

But most importantly: remember that "nothing is impossible to those who have faith".
(Notice that it doesn't say "almost nothing" - it says NOTHING.)

Be prepared to hear A LOT of opposition, not only to alternative therapies but even to the last part, "faith".
Be prepared because that is likely to be the most weakening element of them all - and with doubts there can no absolute faith.

You and your dad - especially him - have to decide that you ARE going to believe and that other people don't really know that much. It's true, anyway: most people have no idea of how the "world" really works. (And yet they keep producing wind with their claptraps...!)

The best of luck to you and your dad!

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteryinthesky
I lost my dad this thanksgiving which was his favorite holiday.He had cancer for 4 years and it finally took him away from us.

I am very sorry to hear that.
I hope you can find comfort in the (very real) thought that the world - including life and its apparent opposite - are really a mystery to most people.
They - WE - don't really know much about ANYTHING, let alone so-called death.

All the best to you.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here's a couple links to videos about DCA:

video.google.com...

www.depmed.ualberta.ca...

DCA (Dichloroacetic acid) is a new drug developed by the University of Alberta that has been reported to shrink tumors and eliminate cancer, with almost no side effects. Sadly, it isn't in production yet because drug companies won't be able to make their money back from sales. However, if you know chemistry, you can make your own DCA.

Here's the procedure:
www.orgsyn.org...

The DCA Site:
www.thedcasite.com...

I've also heard great things abot Pau D'arco (Sometimes an ingredient in Essiac). All of the other remedies I know have all been metioned.

I hope for the best for you and your father.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Try the flaxseed oil and cottage cheese diet as soon as possible.

look it up in google....very low cost do it yourself.flaxseed oil should be unprocessed and fresh as possible.

Look at this thread about cancer and using Jim Humble's MMS ...

look at the pictures.how the tumour went down using MMS..
..this looks very promising.

Very cheap only about $25 for a bottle of MMS plus the citric acid activtor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-1-2008 by beckybecky]

[edit on 1-1-2008 by beckybecky]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

high dose vitamin d +calcium supplement reduces RISK of cancer by 77%....

don't know if it will work for already existing cancer but beckybecks suggestion above is very good.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pault0126

Pau D'arco is one of the ingredients in "Gravizon", as well as Graviola. What also interests me about Gravizon, is that it also contains peach kernel, which is known to contain B17. Here's the list of the 29 main ingredients: www.graviolaherb.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I highly recommend you try a Chi Kung (Qi Gong) master.

My friend's mother had leukemia. All options where exhausted. She had 6 months left to live. 1 year with chemo.

My friend's Kung Fu Master (who is a Chi Kung Master) offered to heal her. He also offered earlier on but his mother being of italian descent did not believe it would help and refused.

When no options where left she decided to try it.

She was not having any "Western" treatments at the time of the Chi Kung healing.

After 2-3 months. Her blood tests where back to normal. The cancer was gone.

The doctors could not explain it.

I am not sure of you location but This man is in Melbourne Australia. If you are comfortable enough to post your location I can ask him if he knows anybody in your area.

I wish you and your Father the best of luck and blessings.

Kind Regards,

Andre

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just want to comment, that this post really touched me,

You and your dad will be in my prayers for the coming days, weeks and months!

Prayers for you!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join