It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

I mentioned it to Prof. Ward but he said there photos from another telescope are showing the same thing so its impossible to be what you are saying but he also is going to talk with James about it. As for me having access to the new photos I dont, they got them from a total of 17 other telescopes so far via Fax. So I havent even seen them yet. So now its up to them to sit back and see whats going on.

Also if you look thru some of the older dates there are days that it doesnt show up so if it was something there on the lens it would show all the time.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Here's a photo of what you posted

Thanks for posting the picture here.

I hope this picture shows once and for all, how hard it would be to miss something one third the size of our Sun..

If it was anywhere close, we would have seen it for decades as the largest object in the night sky next to the moon.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
I mentioned it to Prof. Ward but he said there photos from another telescope are showing the same thing so its impossible to be what you are saying

Then they must be looking at something else. This ragged half circle hasn't moved in four months, which is impossible if it was a real object.

Did he say they saw the SAME ragged looking arc from other telescopes?

Well, i'll wait for his explanation.. Especially how it's possible for something to stay in the same spot in the image over four months or more.

Also if you look thru some of the older dates there are days that it doesnt show up so if it was something there on the lens it would show all the time.

I never said it was something on the lense. I think this arc is a few pixels on the CCD acting up.

CCD pixel failures like that can develope gradually. Especially after being exposed to too much light. They can work perfectly during testing and fail later.

Besides, a real planetary body wouldn't just appear. It would come from somewhere.

For example, slowly crawling from behind the sun to the right.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok here is something that Ward said for you to do. Look at both of these one is ahead and one is behind. like he said same angles yet the behind does not show mercury. Mercury is the large white spot on the right. You said before it could be due to angles ect or because it went off a bit this is a perfect angle according to them so the behind ones are not showing the same things.

Another problem they are finding with your theory of the pixels is this, all photos that are for Ahead should be showing the pixel problem in the same way yet they are not. For instance look at:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Ok I am now going to say that this actually is on a few of the behinds for this same day so therefore its more then just a problem with pixels. Just in case if no one noticed most of the behinds are not as clear as the Ahead's well they checked them and low and behold its there just not as pretty or as bright but its there. So that is now starting more research. I told Ward that I would put a few of the photos up on a web page so everyone can get them, and can magnify it to the point to where they can see it.

In the mean time I will also put the downloads of the photos up that the have circled the areas for and will put links up here. As soon as I get busy working on it. Be expecting it in the morning latest.

Hilda

Edited so I can tell you why it may take that long, We are getting snow and folks around here are not use to it so I am expecting power outages.

Hilda

[edit on 19-1-2008 by hildar]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Another problem they are finding with your theory of the pixels is this, all photos that are for Ahead should be showing the pixel problem in the same way yet they are not. For instance look at:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

They don't show your alleged Nibiru either .... so do these images finally prove it doesn't exist?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
ok here is the first one with no circle around it.

www.imageno.com...

With the circled area showing the area we are looking at.

www.imageno.com...

This is another one it doesnt show it as much but it shows it, or at least some parts of it.

without circled area:

www.imageno.com...

With circled area:

www.imageno.com...

I hope that helps a bit. I also will look at some of the other ones and see if I can find it knowing now what to look for.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

They don't show your alleged Nibiru either .... so do these images finally prove it doesn't exist?

I never said it was Nibiru. It also doesnt prove or disprove anything. So please dont put words in my mouth. So far all that we know is its not a known planet. And since it can be seen on the behind photos now it means its really something there. What we wont know until all data has been gone thru.

The photos you are talking about that these links went to were mostly focused just on the sun itself not the areas around it, that is why it isnt even showing Mercury. Yet if it was a pixel problem ect it would show in those photos as well since the same cameras took the photos. Next time read the posts instead of jumping to conclusions.

Hilda

edited for spelling

[edit on 19-1-2008 by hildar]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

These pictures are completely different..

Besides, by now, i don't even know if we're talking about the same thing anymore...

I've spent a few hours analyzing an arc or half circle with a ragged edge, slightly to the right of the sun, at approx two o clock position..

First i loaded all the pictures from one day into an animator and the thing didn't move. Then you posted images at regular intervals over three months. Together with the first pictures, i now had four months of pictures at regular intervals. So i animated these.

From the first to second month the "thing" jumped down, then remained motionless for three months. After looking carefully at the first picture, i noticed this arc has the same shape, but it is tilted.

So i adjusted the angle and it matched up perfectly with the other three months.

The "thing" i spent two three hours analyzing on a painfully slow computer, didn't move even for one single pixel during FOUR MONTHS!

If it was an object in space, this would be impossible, since itself should be moving and if that is not enough, the earth made one third of the way around the sun in these four months, so we should see at least a change in it's apparent position.

Instead all of the same pixels are showing this arc the whole time. The only thing changing is their intensity, when a solar flare shoots through.

This is the other reason i don't believe it to be an object. It's appearance should have changed at least a little bit, but only this "edge" is seen all the time, with or without solar flares.

But because now i don't even know anymore, if we are talking about the same thing, i went and created an imageshack account, posted one of the pictures with this "arc" in it and made a black circle around it. I even added an arrow and a question mark, just to make sure you know what i mean.

So now, please take a look at the picture and tell me if i wasted all this time. Here's the link: Stereo Ahead image anomaly

If this is what you were talking about, then PLEASE have your astronomer friend explain to us, how it is possible for it not to move during four months, if it is an object in space... Oh and a tilted image is not the same as moving!

Thanks!

P.S. If you were talking about something else the entire time, then i give up.. Too tired...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

I have not spoken with James as of yet I am still waiting to here from him I know he is really going to be busy with any info they are getting coming in from Canada's telescope so I am waiting till Monday. But yes that is the same object. But if it was what you were stating it would have shown up in any other pictures, that were taken on that Ahead camera.

Hilda

PS. get some sleep, I am even bushed after finding out some of the behinds from Dec, 6, 2008 didnt match the Aheads and others did. I guess its just someone lost a few or maybe dropped them and forget what order they went in but there not the same. And I ambushed and my back is really hurting.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

Originally posted by xnibirux
Nibiru is currently approaching Jupiter as we speak. Thank You for asking.

May i ask about the source of this information? Is it the book or Nancy's page?

Thank you!

I'm prophetic, nothing from the book or Nancy's page, if that answered your questions.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Prophecy as a source - now I've heard everything...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So far all that we know is its not a known planet. And since it can be seen on the behind photos now it means its really something there.

Well I agree it's definitely not a known planet. And since all planets we know of tend to be spherical rather than arc shaped, maybe if it's a real object it's half of a ringworld that broke up?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

But yes that is the same object.

Good! At least i know i'm not going crazy, and that i didn't waste half a day analyzing it...

If you would have said "No, that's not it. That's probably some sort of malfunction.", i would have checked myself into the insane asylum.

But if it was what you were stating it would have shown up in any other pictures, that were taken on that Ahead camera.

Ok, listen carefully, and i will try to explain a couple of possibilities, why it WOULDN'T show in those other AHEAD sattelite images, you posted.

The "arc" only shows up in the corona pictures.
As you have shown, it doesn't show up in the Sun's surface pictures.

Let me explain the differences:

The images of the Sun are taken through some heavy duty filter - imagine it like the glass on the welding mask. If they weren't, they would be COMPLETELY white, probably with a black circle in the middle, due to too much intensity for the CCD to handle. Because of this powerfull filter the solar flares are very dim.

The images of the Sun's corona are taken with an obstruction, that covers the surface of the Sun and only allows it's corona to be seen. This allows the use of a much less powerfull filter, since most of the light is blocked by the physical obstruction. Because of this, the solar flares can be much brighter and studied in more detail.

Each of the STEREO probes carries 5 cameras! One extreeme UV imager, two white-light coronagraphs, which image the solar disc and the inner and outer corona, and two heliospheric imagers, which image the space between the Sun and Earth.

So in each of the STEREO probes, there are two cameras taking pictures of the sun. You can't be sure that the images of the corona were taken with the same CCD camera as the images of the Sun's surface.

But even if it was the same camera, that just switches a filter, i have clearly observed, the arc changes it's intensity with the solar flares. If there is a huge solar flare going through the arc, the arc is MUCH more bright.

So it's not dead pixels, it's more likely overreacting pixels.

Because of that, even if the same CCD camera was taking both the pictures of the Sun's surface and the Sun's corona, in the pictures of the surface, there is MUCH less light in that area of the arc, due to the filter, so the overreacting pixels don't have much to react to.

IF it was the same CCD camera, that is...

So the absence of the "arc" in the images of the Sun's surface doesn't disproove a pixel malfunction or some other artefact.

But that's NOT the main reason i think this arc is a CCD malfunction.

The MAIN reason is, that it didn't even move for one single pixel in any direction in four months! It is always depicted as the same group of pixels, only changing in intensity. And even this is clearly related to the intensity of the solar flare going through that area.

This is simply impossible for ANY object in the solar system.

Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

And since it can be seen on the behind photos now it means its really something there. What we wont know until all data has been gone thru.

Which behind images is it showing up on? What does it look like there?

Do you have any links?

Or was it that dark spot next to the image of the sun's surface? That's hardly the same thing..

Why would it only show up in the corona pictures from the Ahead probe, and in the Sun's surface pictures from the Behind probe?

This doesn't make sense. If the behind probe could see it in it's "Sun's surface picture", which is taken through a heavy duty filter, the "object" would have to be VERY visible in it's corona image, where such a filter isn't used.

[edit on 20/1/08 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Well your not a very good prophet then. If nibiru is near Jupiters orbit and travelling at the speed of light like you claimed, then it would have already crossed earths orbit and we wouldve been able to see an object that size. So whats your excuse for us not seeing it?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Question: What are the possible explanations for the motionless "arc" next to the Sun?

Is there anyone here, who can make up at least one plausible explanation, of how it would be possible for an "object", seen next to the sun, to remain motionless relative to the Earth?

I already explained how the arc, seen next to the sun in one of the ahead image series, doesn't move even for a single pixel in at least four months.

"Theory" 1:
The only semi "plausible" explanation would be an object in the same orbit around the Sun as Earth, but almost exactly on the opposite side. Any other orbit would require a different orbital velocity, so the relative position could not remain the same. A different orbit with the same angular velocity would not be stable, so again it could not remain motionless.
Since the Ahead probe is in the same orbit around the Sun as Earth, but slightly ahead of Earth, it could see this theoretical object and it would remain in the same spot. At the same time the object could not be seen from Earth and possibly not even from the Behind probe.

Problems with this "theory":
- The first problem with this is, that this "planet" would have to be INCREDIBLY huge, because of the size of the arc.
- Which directly leads to the second problem. Because of it's huge size, the effects of it's gravity on other planets would have to be very noticable. They are not. All the orbit preturberances have been explained long ago.
- The third problem with this is that even tho it would appear motionless, it should at least change in appearance slightly. Instead it is always depicted by the same group of pixels, only changing in brightness, directly related to solar flares.

I wanted to list some other "theories" but they are even more impossible than this one.

The only time this arc appears to move is, when the entire image is tilted. When the angle is corrected it matches up perfectly with one and the same group of pixels again.

The most likely explanation for this tilting in my oppinion is, that the probe itself tilts slightly. But since the images from the Ahead and the Behind probe have to match up perfectly, to create a 3D image, the probe's software must use data from it's gyroscope, to correct for the tilt. Or maybe the probe just sends the picture and the gyro data to NASA and the corrections are done there.

In the four months i analyzed, the arc "jumped" down from the first to the second month, then stayed in the same area for two months, then jumped half way up in the fourth month. In all of these cases it wasn't really moving, but was tilted instead.

The probe corrects it's tilt with trusters, and since the images must be gyroscopically stabilized, this causes the arc to move counter clock wise or clock wise.

This tilting CCW and CW is another indication the arc is in the camera and not "out there"..
But the most important indication is it's complete lack of motion and lack of any change in appearance.

Conclusion:
The arc is either a CCD pixel malfunction a scratch or imperfection in the cameras lense or a scratch or imperfection in one of the filters.
Lenses and filters are checked for such imperfections before being used, so this is not very likely.
The filters must be inside the probe, so it would be hard for them to get scratched.
The only thing on the outside is the lense or more likely a "window". This window could perhaps get scratched or collect some dust in space, but the most likely explanation is still a CCD malfunction.

Even if the astronomers are really seeing something out there, it must be something else and not this arc.

Can anyone come up with a different explanation for these observed facts? How can something not move relative to the Earth in four months or more?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'd suggest you take a look at the other images from the same satellite. I think there are multiple cameras taking images of different light wavelengths and they should be available on the same Nasa site. I've looked at a few and there's no sign of the mystery planet..

I also recall reading a description of how they correct camera malfunctions, by shutting the satellite down and recalibrating the CCDs, or in the case of ice/condensation, they can sometimes 'bake' it out by rotating the satellite. I can't remember where I read about that though. The point is, anomalies can appear and be corrected, so it's not unusual to see something in an image for a few weeks then have it disappear.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee
[Can anyone come up with a different explanation for these observed facts? How can something not move relative to the Earth in four months or more?

There isn't another explanation because there isn't anything there - your analysis given above is complete, and ought to debunk this baseless nonsense once and for all.

Somehow I can't imagine the posts will stop coming though!

Thanks for the clear analysis, no need to look at this thread anymore, I don't think!

LW

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
There isn't another explanation because there isn't anything there - your analysis given above is complete, and ought to debunk this baseless nonsense once and for all.

Thanks. I just wanted to hear other peoples opinion on this..

The thing that kept bugging me was Hilda claiming, some people can see the same thing on other tellescopes and the fact that that proffesor was taking it so seriously.

But the thing is, a proffesor of astronomy doesn't necessarily understand all the technology involved in such a sattelite and the problems that can arise from it.

The older someone is, the older their way of thinking. And this is not meant as an insult to the proffesor.. It's just a simple fact. The same gradual process is already happening to all of us...

Still, complete lack of any movement should have been a dead giveaway to any astronomer, prooving that the source is here and not "out there". It could have been a miscommunication, but it still gave me a funny feeling about him.

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
Somehow I can't imagine the posts will stop coming though!

Of course not.. People will still continue to claim Nibiru is hidden behind the sun and can only be seen from the south pole.

The reason we can't see it even on the STEREO probes - two tellescopes in orbit around the Sun, widely spaced appart - is going to be NASA photoshopping it out.

The fact that Earth orbits the Sun, allowing nothing to hide from us, is also going to be ignored...

As long as people take channeling as a reliable source of information, the posts will keep coming.

And no one will ever ask themselves, why these channeled aliens have the same bad understanding of physics and astronomy, as the people channeling them...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This just goes to show how dim-hearted people can get to not even give an inch for Nibiru's existence. For me? There are way too many coincidences for this celestial body not to exist. It is sad to see so many people turn away and against the possibility of its existence. On another hand, falling into a deeper sleep in reality is what I fear for many people. Me? I am wide awake to the realization that our civilization is the Age of Mind Control; a corrupted system of dishonesty that see's itself repeating generation after generation, no change. I believe having the knowledge of what is meant to be kept from the public(but is not thanks to the internet)(this may change soon) is the only way to escape the system. If every one of us takes in this 'forbidden knowledge', we can change this corrupt system in which we live. That is what I believe. I cannot see how anyone else could be blind-hearted to all of this.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join