It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Eris is NASA's 'new' name for Planet X but it seems they are incorrect on its orbit, see here. You know I read somewhere that the name and orbit facts for Planet X would be changed a number of times to confuse the public into not believing there even is a Planet X.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by xnibirux]

I've checked several sources and the orbit is correct.

In addition, Eris is not, and I repeat NOT a brown dwarf. So once again there are contradictory posts by you. So what are we to believe? Can you understand where we are coming from? You are claiming that false information is put out to confuse the public yet you are posting false information.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Eris is NASA's 'new' name for Planet X but it seems they are incorrect on its orbit, see here. You know I read somewhere that the name and orbit facts for Planet X would be changed a number of times to confuse the public into not believing there even is a Planet X.

In addition, Eris is not, and I repeat NOT a brown dwarf. So once again there are contradictory posts by you. So what are we to believe? Can you understand where we are coming from? You are claiming that false information is put out to confuse the public yet you are posting false information.

I'm telling you that every bit of information on Planet X would be altered(size,name,orbit,etc) Get it?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

I'm telling you that every bit of information on Planet X would be altered(size,name,orbit,etc) Get it?

I get it, it's just not possible. There are tens of thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world that would need to be part of the conspiracy in addition to the professional astronomers. So you see how that just can't happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

Hi Hilda!

Anything new? I sent you a U2U, did you read it?

I would really like to see those pictures you keep talking about and analyze them.

Stop teasing us and give us something.
I mean, if you can see them, you can screen capture them. Or have someone email them to you..

Untill then you could at least mention what the "thing" looks like.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I actually have someone looking into getting a good behind pic for you, that NASA has. So we will get that as well. I am trying to sneak out a photo from where it is I just dont want to get caught doing it. If I get caught it wont be good. So I am awaiting to hear from James, once I hear from him and get these photos they took via email I will have it made. I just hate waiting. Argh.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I said it earlier, and I guess I have to say it again...a Gas Giant that is one-third the size or mass of our Sun would actually be a Red Dwarf star...the most common star in our galaxy.

A brown dwarf would be larger than Jupiter, but only about one-tenth the size of our Sun...which, BTW, is a fairly average main sequence star...there are many bigger, bluer and hotter in the galaxy, and the Universe.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by harddrive21
WOW - The Author has NO real educational background to make any of his claims. The Dr. title is honorary from some crazy place in Moscow.

Dr. Rand received his Honorary Ph.D. in
the field of Energyinformative Sciences, from
the Academy of Energyinformative Sciences,
conducted with Moscow University, Russia.
His contributions in the study and
pursuit of Extraterrestrial Communications,
research into UFO phenomena, cosmology and
his representing the United States at The First
World UFO Congress (Tucson, AZ - 1991) -
earned him distinctive recognition and his
Doctorate from their Russian Academy of
Sciences on December 18, 1992 in Moscow.
Jaysen Rand also attended the
University of Illinois (Chicago Campus),
Palmer School of Business, the National
College of Chiropractic and earned three U.S.
Army (MOS) school diplomas from (1963 -
1966).

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

And GEL - As long as the green dudes are not wearing silver jumpsuits...that would be too much to handle LOL

You know, thats the same thing the Sanhedrin said to/about Jesus to discredit him. "Is he not from Gallilee" "what good can come out of Gallilee" "is he not the carpenters son ?"
People who use credentials to gauge credibility need to tread carefully, for indeed many great discoveries were made or based on material written by people who were automaths.

Just my opinion, not taking sides...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
I actually have someone looking into getting a good behind pic for you, that NASA has. So we will get that as well.

Thank you. I would like to see if there is any similiarity at all, because so far there wasn't any.

Originally posted by hildar
I am trying to sneak out a photo from where it is I just dont want to get caught doing it. If I get caught it wont be good.

I don't understand. If it is a forum, and you can see the pictures, they are on your computer anyway - in the memory.

If you use the screen capture proggy i linked for you, it just saves the region of the screen from your computer's memory.

There is no way you could "get caught" doing a screen capture, unless someone is standing behind you while youre doing it..

Unless i'm missing something?!?

Well, let me know when you have something..

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
V838 Monocerotis
upload.wikimedia.org...

[edit on 28-1-2008 by cadaverousmob]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

Hi Hilda!

Anything new? I would think, they would have found something by now.. Where are all the pics?

Why is this Nibiru thing always so late?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
July 2009 as faint reddish glow

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Early 2012 as Second Sun.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Late 2012 The Passage!

(mod edit0- please read below link)

one-line or short responses

[edit on 4-2-2008 by asala]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There will be a movie coming out soon(not sure when) about the beings that live there called the Anunnaki. Make sure you keep a look out for that movie(which will have a sequel also). The first movie is called ANUNNAKI1.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hi xnibirux!

May i ask you just one question?
What will you do, if none of this comes true?

I mean, i know you KNOW it's going to happen exactly like that..

But what if it doesn't?

It's a simle "what if" question. I asked you this before, but you didn't respond.

Just imagine it, and tell me how you would feel and what you would do, IF it should not come true.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee
Hi xnibirux!

May i ask you just one question?
What will you do, if none of this comes true?

I mean, i know you KNOW it's going to happen exactly like that..

But what if it doesn't?

It's a simle "what if" question. I asked you this before, but you didn't respond.

Just imagine it, and tell me how you would feel and what you would do, IF it should not come true.

Thanks!

Wouldn't care, we all won't have electricity or battery power by 2011/12 because of our own electronic devices depleting the ozone layer with their magnetic radiation emissions, and allowing the sun's radiation on the electrical power grids of earth along with its electromagnetic field to be completely wiped out by then, so im sorry, although I strongly believe in Nibiru as our Sun's binary counterpart, I also strongly believe in global blackout, and if you think about it, its common sense that our electrical power grids will not be able to withstand the sun's radiation by those years.

Note: The passage of Nibiru has no part in the sun's coming peak of radiation upon our blue planet, but WE DO!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

July 2009 as faint reddish glow

Early 2012 as Second Sun.

Ok, you're clearly lying or just making stuff up. You posted not long ago that Nibiru was approaching Jupiter. If a brown dwarf was that close to Jupiter, then why will it only appear as a faint reddish glow by 2009? Stop contradicting yourself.

If it was near Jupiter now, and is one tenth the size of the sun, then it would already clearly be visible.

So what is it? Is it near Jupiter or is it due to be visible by 2009? Please stop making stuff up

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Wouldn't care, we all won't have electricity or battery power by 2011/12

Actually, my "what if" question was "What if NONE of this happens in 2012?"

How will you feel, if the world continues being just as it is now?

because of our own electronic devices depleting the ozone layer with their magnetic radiation emissions,

Waah?

Is that some more of the Zetan's channeled science?!? Like the grevitational repulsion force?

Our electronic devices are depleting the ozone layer?

I also strongly believe in global blackout, and if you think about it, its common sense that our electrical power grids will not be able to withstand the sun's radiation by those years.

Common sense, because electronic devices are depleting the ozone layer? Is that what you mean?

Where exactly did you get this "information", that our electronic devices are depleting the ozone layer?!?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

Wouldn't care, we all won't have electricity or battery power by 2011/12

Actually, my "what if" question was "What if NONE of this happens in 2012?"

How will you feel, if the world continues being just as it is now?

because of our own electronic devices depleting the ozone layer with their magnetic radiation emissions,

Waah?

Is that some more of the Zetan's channeled science?!? Like the grevitational repulsion force?

Our electronic devices are depleting the ozone layer?

I also strongly believe in global blackout, and if you think about it, its common sense that our electrical power grids will not be able to withstand the sun's radiation by those years.

Common sense, because electronic devices are depleting the ozone layer? Is that what you mean?

Where exactly did you get this "information", that our electronic devices are depleting the ozone layer?!?

Okay, if nothing were to happen 2012 then duh, move on.(highly doubt this)

Now Deezee, let us start from scratch. First question: What do electronic devices do? Emit magnetic radiation? Ding Ding Ding, that is correct, you get 1006 points for that answer. Next question: Now what effect does magnetic radiation have on our ozone layer? Umm, doesn't it destroy it? Ding Ding Ding, Yes that is also correct, another 1006 points for you and that boosts you up to 2012 points, great job.

Note: Ozone layer depleted=more radiation from sun=no more power grids=common sense. I rest my case.

P.S. - Do not take anything I have said offensive, just trying to make thinks a bit more clarified. Thank you for your questions though I appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join