It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I promise you NASA has stated this, but now I can't seem to find that evidence on the internet. I have the statement printed out, but now the information seems to have 'vanished'.

Oh how conveniant. I must be a prophet like you, because I knew this was going to happen

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by botiemaster
Nancy and zetatalk were proven to be hogwash when 2003 came and went with no sign of Planet X.

If you're saying what I think you are, then why is the Tenth Planetary sized object in our Solar System after Pluto, (discovered in 2005?) given a name w 2003 in it? "The planet's temporary name is 2003 UB313"
Because this TENTH PLANET was first seen in 2003. Maybe not so much hogwash, ehh?.........
Maybe some of you Super Skeptic Guardian of the Internet types could tone down the attacks (or go back to the Honda forums and argue there), and let the thread starter put his info up without fear of such a righteous retribution as some of you feel is your duty to dole out. I for one, might want to read his reasonings without wading through a 5 to 1 ratio of rebuttals to every post he makes. Sheeeesh, lighten up!!!

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Yknot]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Yknot

We have asked for evidence....time and time again yet we never get any concrete proof. He has posted stuff that can, and has been proven to be something else (eg a picture of nibiru that is clearly a sundog). He has also contradicted himself on many occasions. Not one of us has criticised him without backing up argument. Maybe you should go back and read the entire thread being a newbie and all.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by xnibirux

Well, why dont you explain in detail what is going to happen. You claim to be an expert so I want to see what backing evidence you have.

Basically the magnetic radiation emitted from all electronics are causing the depletion of our ozone layer(also cancer in people)The sun's radiation will be so intense by 2012 that global blackouts will occur. The electrical power grids worldwide will shutdown and we will have no more batter power or electricity, so we better get used to farming and living with nature now, that way we can be accustomed to that style of living and the shutdown won't be as hard on us. That is what will happen in 2012. So we better start preparing now.

Thank you for posting that I was actually going to go over and get that info from another forum where people are interested in learning about Nibiru and 2012. They have tons of great info there including some really great photos of the sun and what I posted before and they are from a different telescope. I think I am going to look around here real quick then head back over there. See what ray has heard from James and them.

Hilda

[edit on 21-1-2008 by hildar]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Well, why dont you explain in detail what is going to happen. You claim to be an expert so I want to see what backing evidence you have.

Basically the magnetic radiation emitted from all electronics are causing the depletion of our ozone layer(also cancer in people)The sun's radiation will be so intense by 2012 that global blackouts will occur. The electrical power grids worldwide will shutdown and we will have no more batter power or electricity, so we better get used to farming and living with nature now, that way we can be accustomed to that style of living and the shutdown won't be as hard on us. That is what will happen in 2012. So we better start preparing now.

Thank you for posting that I was actually going to go over and get that info from another forum where people are interested in learning about Nibiru and 2012. They have tons of great info there including some really great photos of the sun and what I posted before and they are from a different telescope. I think I am going to look around here real quick then head back over there. See what ray has heard from James and them.

Hilda

[edit on 21-1-2008 by hildar]

Have your astronomer friends sent you any pics from Canada yet?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Don't worry, I'm gonna get the 5th element and the four stones.. I'll kiss her and she will shoop da whoop and fire her lazors @ nibaru. Problem solved, although I'll be out of the office on Dec, 2012 can someone else take that day for me.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yknot

Nancy and zetatalk were proven to be hogwash when 2003 came and went with no sign of Planet X.

If you're saying what I think you are, then why is the Tenth Planetary sized object in our Solar System after Pluto, (discovered in 2005?) given a name w 2003 in it? "The planet's temporary name is 2003 UB313"
Because this TENTH PLANET was first seen in 2003. Maybe not so much hogwash, ehh?.........

Whichever definition you wish to choose, 2003 UB313 - now called Eris - was not the '10th planet' to be discovered. Numerous other objects beyond Pluto were found (and named) before then - Quaoar, Sedna, Varuna etc - Eris just happens to be the largest. And 2003 EL61 (so far unnamed) was also discovered in 2003 and is only slightly smaller than Pluto.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Wait. 2003 UB313 is Nibiru?

Nancy predicts a brown dwarf one third the size of our sun, but for you the sighting or dwarf planet is confirmation she is right?

How can a tiny planet 18% the size of our Earth be confirmation of a brown dwarf 33% the size of our Sun?

Oh, and one last question.. Why do the Zetans have such a horrible understanding of physics and astronomy? You know.. Gravity as repulsion force and all.

I for one, might want to read his reasonings without wading through a 5 to 1 ratio of rebuttals to every post he makes. Sheeeesh, lighten up!!!

His reasoning? He is not even answering posts, that contain a logical question. Reasoning means something else...

But if you want to read and discuss his beliefs and predictions, you are welcome to skip all the other posts.

But just like the you have a right to discuss your beliefs about something, we have a right to discuss logic and science about it.

And everybody has a right to ask for a reason to believe. Just because you don't need or want one one, doesn't mean others don't either.

Maybe you're the one, who should lighten up.. I mean, i can understand, why you'd get offended, when someone is insulting you...
But mostly you believers get offended by logical questions you are incapable of answering. Is that reasonable?

[edit on 22/1/08 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

They have tons of great info there including some really great photos of the sun and what I posted before and they are from a different telescope. I think I am going to look around here real quick then head back over there. See what ray has heard from James and them.

Hilda, why don't you please post some links to these other photos of the "same" thing as that arc?

Oh, and an explanation of how it is possible for it to be standing completely still in relation to the Earth would also be nice, but there is no rush.

But if there really are photos from other tellescopes, then what are you waiting for?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The problem is this planet has nothing to do with planet x
The planets name is Eris. Once again, here's some info about it.

Eris, the largest dwarf planet known, was discovered in an ongoing survey at Palomar Observatory's Samuel Oschin telescope by astronomers Mike Brown (Caltech), Chad Trujillo (Gemini Observatory), and David Rabinowitz (Yale University).

here's it's orbit

Eris moves from 38 to 97 times the sun-earth distance over its 560 year orbit.

There are 8 planets in our system and 2 dwarf planets.

Nothing has changed as it's not planet x.

Maybe some of you Super Skeptic Guardian of the Internet types could tone down the attacks (or go back to the Honda forums and argue there), and let the thread starter put his info up without fear of such a righteous retribution as some of you feel is your duty to dole out.

It's called posting FACTS. Yes why let facts get in the way of scaring people for no good reason. If I tell you I am King of the earth, will you automatically accept it and pay me tribute or do you expect some proof? If you don't need any proof, I'll tell you where to send your tax tributes

I for one, might want to read his reasonings without wading through a 5 to 1 ratio of rebuttals to every post he makes. Sheeeesh, lighten up!!!

I'm sorry throwing facts into the mix is causing you problems. Hopefully you will be able to continue to bare your cross with honor.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Eris is NASA's 'new' name for Planet X but it seems they are incorrect on its orbit, see here. You know I read somewhere that the name and orbit facts for Planet X would be changed a number of times to confuse the public into not believing there even is a Planet X.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Hold up there.. you have a dozen posts here claiming Planet X is a third as large as the Sun and is currently approaching Jupiter. Now you say tiny Eris is Planet X.

Do you expect us to believe anything you've been writing here?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Hold up there.. you have a dozen posts here claiming Planet X is a third as large as the Sun and is currently approaching Jupiter. Now you say tiny Eris is Planet X.

Do you expect us to believe anything you've been writing here?

Like I've already said, The name and facts about Planet X will be changed numerous times this year, I promise you. NASA = Not A Straight Answer. Don't you get it?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

There are literally thousands of independant astronomers in the world who can chart and calculate the same objects as NASA. In fact, NASA relies on private confirmation all the time. To claim that a tiny dwarf planet with a 560 year orbit in the outer reaches of our solar system is really a massive brown dwarf with a 3600 year orbit in the inner solar system, but NASA are hiding it, is just ridiculous. You've changed your claims so many times in this thread it's become obvious that you are just trolling.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Like I've already said, The name and facts about Planet X will be changed numerous times this year, I promise you. NASA = Not A Straight Answer. Don't you get it?

Do you know who discovered Eris? It wasn't NASA.

Eris, the largest dwarf planet known, was discovered in an ongoing survey at Palomar Observatory's Samuel Oschin telescope by astronomers Mike Brown (Caltech), Chad Trujillo (Gemini Observatory), and David Rabinowitz (Yale University).

And now that it's orbit is known, everyone with a good tellescope and some knowledge can take a look at it for himself.

If Eris is Nibiru, then how does NASA manage to keep all these people quiet about the fact, that it is 1/3 the size of our Sun, and not 20% the size of Earth?

Besides, how do the other astronomers even find it, if the orbit is a lie?

Do you really think, independent people looking at it wouldn't notice these things and tell them to everyone?
I mean, it would be a huge discovery! Everyone would want to claim it for himself.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way... Asigning names to things isn't the same as changing facts. Every object gets a name when it is discovered and this first name contains the year in which it was found. Later they give it a name they make up from many suggestions. And since our planets are named after Romanised Greek gods, it only fits to name it Eris.
This is not even close to changing facts, if that's what you meant.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

I already tried to do that with some friends at Yuwie and they are getting nowheres, Since you cant have access to the forum without getting a personal invite from one of the 4 who created it. And you cant right click there either. I tried to get the photos but cant. So I am waiting on James to email me some photos. He will be back at the University Thursday so I will be expecting some new photos.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I already tried to do that with some friends at Yuwie and they are getting nowheres

You tried what? Explaining why it doesn't move relative to the Earth?

Are you saying the "object" they are seeing from other tellescopes doesn't move either?

This is very weird.

And you cant right click there either. I tried to get the photos but cant. So I am waiting on James to email me some photos. He will be back at the University Thursday so I will be expecting some new photos.

If linking or a right click doesn't work, you can still make a screen capture and upload it to a hosting site, or email it to me and i will upload it.

Here's a simple screen capture software.

You just run it, and select an area on your screen with your mouse, then save it. It's very simple..

In case you try, make sure you make the picture as large as possible on your screen, before capturing it.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No I tried to get them in there to the forum and forgot no one can get access without being a member. And yes they have it still showing and its there close to the sun and yes it does move some in all photos.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

No I tried to get them in there to the forum and forgot no one can get access without being a member. And yes they have it still showing and its there close to the sun and yes it does move some in all photos.

So you have these pictures already? Share them. Get them hosted or send by email.

What does it look like? Do you know where it was taken from?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Maybe they are busy with the NEO inbound this week? Mum seems to ve been the word on it the last few days from professional and amateur astronomers this week, even NASA JPL for some strange reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join