It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can objects slip through another dimension?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I bet that is were all the missing socks go too!

I bet dyers are portals to another dimension!

Spoooooky!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

Spoooooky!

I wouldn't be surprised if there's another dimension where there's a website almost just like this one...
and a thread almost just like this...
and people just like us....

except they're discussing why you put two socks in and three come out?
and where do all these buttons come from?

it's possible, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by callmedave

Originally posted by MauiStacey

Spoooooky!

I wouldn't be surprised if there's another dimension where there's a website almost just like this one...
and a thread almost just like this...
and people just like us....

except they're discussing why you put two socks in and three come out?
and where do all these buttons come from?

it's possible, isn't it?

No THAT is funny!

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Only possum sized black as midnite critter shown up at backdoor a week after Noory said he was seeing them everywhere. Only problem was it was on the inside. Ever had a thing that should not be speak to your mind? Aint been right since.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Umm, what you said! I wasn't sure how to describe the "dimensions" and "portals".

I was just thinking of the Bermuda Triangle. I wonder if those pilots from flight (can't remember which number) are still alive somewhere. Maybe they've gone to some other "place".

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have experienced the DOP many times.

Quantum physics manifest on a macro level.

or....

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Wow, that's crazy. I personally think it's the "Dimensional Shift" that's taking these items.

Either that, or fearies

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
When I was a little kid about 5 and visiting my dad at the VA hospital I was outside the visitor room door on a warm sunny day in the yard and along side of the doorway in the shade and dirt was a very large greenish turtle moving its head and legs. I stopped, bent over and looked directly at it and could even smell its musty smell. There was no one around out there and I wanted to show my dad this turtle.

I ran back in through the doorway and told him to come out and see the big turtle along side the building. we came straight out and I looked in the spot the turtle was wiggling around on and my dad said where is it. I looked all around and it was gone. Course my dad got mad at me for getting him out there. I kept saying it was right here and I looked all around the yard for it. No where was it found.

Now you may think some one could have picked it up and off it went. To that I say no way. I was the only one in the yard and no one came out of the visitor room because no one but my dad and mom were in there.

To this day I know I saw and smelled a greenish turtle wiggling around on the ground there on the side of the building and it could not walk away in less than a minute and be gone in the sun shine.

I have lost things as this thread discusses. One minute I have a letter or keys in hand, set them down and they are gone. I will look and look and they just are not in this reality anymore. As soon as I stop looking and ignore searching for the lost items, I will find them right where I looked numerous times.

My theory is this, reality our brains have created, is not always accurately sustainable and looses its focus when our senses interpret the rhythm of our life force operating in a quantum projected energy field we learn from birth as a puzzle of sensual reality. In other words, this may not be real in the sense were not sure of ourselves being real or just a projection of DNA code running in a quantum interpretor our minds as an operative interpreting device itself, connects into for intuition, de ja vue and other strangeness we let our mind dismiss as nothing to think about.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
OP, please do not worry about naysayers and non believers. In this world there are so many things that we have not discovered yet that even numbers cannot show how many. So please do not say things like "wormholes do not exist" or something like that because, you do not have your own proof to show they dont exist. Im not saying they do or do not, just to have an open mind. Its like how scientists say that organisms can live off of oxygen and oxygen only, it lacks alot because first of all, organisms on this earth live off of oxygen (Even sea dwellers) and second you never know if a different organism can live off of methane or some other gas, or liquid.

So in conclusion, keep your head up and dont give up!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by callmedave

Lol that made my day
A star for You .

And Yes I think such a thing could be possible if those things were realy going to another dimension

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've had this happen to me twice. The latest time happened on wednesday night.

first time
i was 7, lost a tooth, and was holding it in my hand. I was in my bathroom, i put it on the edge of the counter. When i went to get it again, it wasnt there. I looked through the whole place and eventually found it sitting in a crease of my shirt half an hour later.

second time
me and my friend were mixing some jack daniels and coke a couple days ago. we each had one. We went back to get the jack, and couldnt find it. There had been 2 bottles in the bar, and they were the only dark colored bottles there, all the others were clear or white. We looked all around, retraced our steps, and even looked through the bar 5 times. ( We were not intoxicated yet, because we start with a littl alchol, and each drink has more and more in it as we go along. ) I was sitting next to the bar, looked at all the bottles, and turned to my friend to tell him that they werent there, when i turned around, both bottles were sitting in front of all the other bottles, like they were when we had first got them.

it just seems strange when this stuff happens.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Is it possible that blackholes are portals created by someone? just because we don't recognize technology for what it is doesn't make it a natural occurance. maybe some alien species in a far off place kept losing things in the bathroom, did some research , and VOILA, interdimmensional travel was created!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If you are seeing this message then you have either slipped into another dimension with my post or you exist in the dimension that my post slipped into or this experiment was an utter failure. Either way it would be most excellent if you could return a reply, I would like to know if our dimensions are two ways or one ways.

BTW, I would really appreciate it if you could return all of my missing socks back to me. TIA

[edit on 30-12-2007 by RexxCrow]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow, I have never heard of the term DOP, but I have experienced it.
My family was living in a house in New Mexico, where quite a few odd, unexplainable things happened. But the DOP thing that happened, always confused me the most. I can't think of any rational explanation for it at all.

Anyway, what happened is, one day, while waiting for the bus to pick my sister and me up, I noticed her bracelet and complimented her on it.
Ok, the school day passed and we're waiting for the bus to take us home. I then noticed she wasn't wearing her bracelet. Turns out she lost it somewhere...

After we got home, she's upstairs watching tv when she hears the coat hangers in the closet banging around. She's scared, of course, and goes to leave the room. But as she's leaving she sees on her dresser the same bracelet she had lost earlier.

Maybe it did slip through to another dimension, temporarily. It's as good an explanation as any, I suppose..

Good thread, btw!
It's nice knowing other people have experienced this kind of thing too.
To the OP, has anything else happened in your house, or do things just disappear?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yes, dimensional portals exist and things pass from this plane of existence into others. That is plural, there are many dimensions and science is mistaken that only one thing can exist in a particular place at a time. Most of these portals transport people and other creatures from one place to another. Heaven and Hell are other dimensions. I was taught that the way to heaven was straight and narrow and that the road to hell was paved with good intentions. The Skinwalker ranch in NE Utah is such a portal, so much so that the CIA purchased it and studied it for years.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
HJere's how we used to find dropped screws and stuff when I used to work in construction, and trust me it works a good 30-40% of the time.

After you dropped the button and couldn't find it. Get another one, and drop it the same exact way, but watch CLOSELY where it goes, alot of times it'll lead you to the first one you dropped.

I'm not jokeing this is standard practice done by alot of plumbing companies I worked with as a mechanic, if we'd drop a nut, or screw, or half inch copper fitting and couldnt find it, we repeat the drop again and follow the item and sometimes it would lead us right to the first one, no joke give it a try. It's a longshot, but on occasion it works. But make sure you keep a good eye on the second one you drop you dont wanna be out another button. heh

As far as it going into another dimension, I'd have to say no.

Things do end up in the oddest of places though matter of fact, just last night my Mother was going nuts looking for a sock she lost. She said she came out of her bedroom with 2 socks and a pair of pants to put in the wash, but she lost one of the socks, she looked all over for about 20 minutes, retracing her steps. I told her to look in the pant legs, bingo there it was.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If the hat did fall through to another dimension, wouldn't there have to be displacement of some sort? Something from the other dimension would have to be moved over to this dimension.

Also, why would the hat fall through, and nothing else? Wouldn't the dimensional rift have also taken some of the tilework on the floor with it?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venusian12
reply to post by runetang

Umm, what you said! I wasn't sure how to describe the "dimensions" and "portals".

I was just thinking of the Bermuda Triangle. I wonder if those pilots from flight (can't remember which number) are still alive somewhere. Maybe they've gone to some other "place".

Yeah, they have all of our missing socks

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Can everyone recall the "Final Destination" movies? The deaths of the people would be freakish in nature- the one guy was strangled in his shower due to an improbable series of events. What does that have to do with this thread? We probably can't anticipate where something as tiny as a button would land in a multi-surface environment like a bathroom. It may not have just rolled somewhere after the fall.

If you think about the surface of the floor, angle of the floor, and all of the obstacles around the point where you lost the item, there are a number of different ways that the item could have travelled. It might end up in a crazy place where you never looked or may have bounced several times off different surfaces and ended up down the tub drain. You need to be a savant to calculate all the different trajectories based on the tiles and the side of the toilet, etc.

I love a good mystery!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am reluctant to say for sure, but heck, why not? People argue that it is just the human condition, that we have mental lapses, and we cannot remember where we leave things or find things when it is necessary.

I think that is stupid to suppose that, out of all these examples from genuine (innocent until proven guilty) whoevers across the world, it is as simple as just not looking in the right place for whatever object.

Unlike other examples, my crazy experience was in having an object APPEAR in my pocket. It was as simple as running out of ink with a pen and wishing I had a very specific pen with me that I received as a gift from a good friend. A specific pen I never carry with me, for fear of losing it. But I reached into my pocket and there it was.

For half a day after, my tastebuds were off, and everything tasted very shallow.

The weird thing was that I had been reading a book called MindLight, by Silver Ravenwolf, that deals with energy, object locating, and manifestation. I finished the book a week or two before this happened to me.

If we are to suppose that objects disappear, i think it is as equally reasonable to suppose that objects can appear. I know my pen was relocated or transported, and it did not originate from a different universe, but maybe objects are transported or delivered this way, when they disappear or are relocated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join