It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush's childhood home catches fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i saw this on the news last night--thy said it wasn't politically motivated---go figure

but this link says clearly arson, deliberate
so u decide

www.worldbulletin.net...

I can tell you it has been determined that it was intentionally set, but I cannot discuss anything about evidence or possible suspects because this is an ongoing criminal investigation," said city of Odessa spokeswoman Andrea Goodson.

Museum administrator Lettie England said no motive for the blaze had been determined, no notes or messages were found at the scene, and there was no reason at this point to believe it was a political act.

England said in a telephone interview from the west Texas city that the arsonist spread some kind of flammable liquid on the door and front windows and set the fire.

The then 2-year-old Bush lived in the two-bedroom home from September 1948 to April 1949 with his father, former President George Bush, then a trainee for an oil company, and his mother, Barbara Bush.

The Bushes had come to Texas from the Northeastern United States after World War II to get into the oil business.

The 800-square-foot (74-square-meter) wooden house was restored in 2004 and moved near the Presidential Museum and Leadership Library on the University of Texas of the Permian Basin campus.

ALSO THIS LINK HAS VIDEO FOOTAGE
www.cbs7.com...

i did a search and didn't bring anything up---also if anythings wrong against code can u please fix it--thanx---
MAYBE MOD CAN EMBED VIDEO FROM LINK ABOVE--NO IDEA HOW

mod edit to use "ex" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **All Members Read**

[edit on 29-12-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
also---i was shocked at how modest and small the house was-----looks like a house from the wonder years---- paul lived next door and winnie across the street---ahhhh winnie, remember her!?

i would have figured a big,huge house---selling drugs and owning oil

i wonder if the message was recieved---i wondered how my local news could say it wasn't politically motivated---come on, that'd be naive

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
OMG the Satan worshippers chuch caught fire?? Bush will need a new place to go and worship satan and plan his evil deeds.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
OH DIDDUMS.....

My heart bleeds for Bush, it really does...

Petrol? no thats my cologne....

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It is sad how much hate is out there on both sides. People hate Bush about equal to how much others hate Hillary.
Until we as human beings can get past this petty hate mongering we will never advance to higher knowledge.
WE ARE ALL HUMANS FROM ONE EARTH.
Maybe Regan was right, maybe it will take a common enemy from out of this world to threaten human existence to bind us all as one.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mogwai

Do not assume that because I think Bush is vermin that I am a Democrat. My hatred for that scumbag and his friends lies outside of petty american internal politics.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There must have been some hidden evidence of the 'the conspiracy' leftover there ha ha... No but seriously what a strange time for two of Bush's onetime residences to catch fire...

top topics

join