It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says sunroof, not bomb or bullets, killed Bhutto

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's moments like these that we need to fight for the truth. We need to start using our voices for the good of the world - if we don't, another page in history will be falsely written. I wish that not to happen, and if you agree, speak out. I for one agree that it was no sunroof bump but a very well calculated assassination.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by SteveAndrew]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Speaker of Truth : You made me LOL with that last statement. I personally still am waiting to hear from Tehran on this matter. When will we or Israel be blamed for killing Bhutto?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by harddrive21

Harddrive, I keep waiting for it. God knows everything is "America's fault."
It's ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
Make of this what will...

"Bhutto's Skull X-Ray, Bloody Vehicle" Warning Graphic Images

link

I gotta give you a star for that my man.... great researching!

After looking at that, I'm feeling compelled enough to add my .02

1. To the good peoples of Pakistan, my heart goes out to you.
2. To them, this could ring hard within the ranks of the JFK assasination, all differences aside.

It makes me wonder, why a change of story?
I suppose we will have to wait and see what hard evidence comes up in the next week, or we will just have to start digging it up ourselves. I'm not too sure about how many journalists were present at the time, but I would only assume that there were multiple cameras running when this happened. Judging from what I saw from those pictures, there is an awful lot of blood in the passenger area.. and hatch area of the vehicle.
Why two seperate fractures of the skull, and cranial matter near the handle? Why the quick cleanup? As sick as it may sound, I am hoping that someone captured this on video...

I'm starting to have my doubts on the official verdict.

Curious I remain,
The Telemetry

[edit]

[edit on 29-12-2007 by telemetry]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I will say this, while I'm not in the "let's blame Musharaaf" camp, I do think the fact that the story changed is a bit suspicious. It could be that there are some people in his administration who he is trying to protect. From what I understand, there are individuals in his government who are affiliated with Al-Quaed and other terrorist networks.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Maybe the huge cracks in the skull are just a by product of getting blown up and happened after the shooting???? Who knows, the point is this was no accident. People don't accidently get blown up by some crazy assassin. I smell cover up and it smells bad.
This isn't even a semi convincing cover up... Its entirely possible that i'm wrong and there was no bullet holes, BUT there still was a bomb.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is absurd. Even more absurd is the idea that the Pakistani people are going to believe it. That part of the world loves conspiracies more than ATS. It would of been better to say she was shot even if she died by a self inflicted head wound. By announcing this absurd idea, Musharraf has insured that the people of Pakistan will be dragging and disembowling him in the streets before this is over with.

Even if he had nothing to do with it, he has damned himself. On the other hand maybe someone out there wants this to play out exactly like that. Who knows?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ok -

If Bhutto's death was accidental, who was the target meant to be then? Pakistani people?

Even a better cover-up, right?

[edit on 29-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I was watching CNN and they showed a Pakistan official holding up a picture of the sun roof on top of Bhutto's SUV. He pointed to a latch that he said had blood on it. Probem is that it was on the wrong side. She woud have been thrown towards the explosion in order to hit it.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i might be wrong because ive only seen bits of news over the last few days, but wasn't she supposed to be shot in the neck and chest? no wonder there are no signs of any bullet on the x-rays they are showing. how about they show the x-rays of where she was supposed to have been shot.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

KARACHI, Pakistan (CNN) -- A top aide who helped bathe Benazir Bhutto's body after her death said it was clear that the former Pakistani prime minister suffered bullet wounds to her head, contrary to a government report that she died because she hit her head on a sunroof lever.
Source

They said sunroof because I guess they don't want people running around a rioting, and blaming this on Musharif. Musharif warned Bhutto that people will be after her so she should stay in a well secure place.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I do not believe the images shown from the earlier post of the vehicle she was in. Look at it. If there was indeed an explosion, and it seems there is little doubt there was, then where is all the damage to the vehicle? There is blood around the sunroof where it says she was standing, but the roof seems intact.
Also the interior and at least the side of the vehicle shown is also intact.
I do not doubt someone wsa killed inside that vehicle, probably shot, but I don't see any evidence of an explosion.

Just another piece of the cover up.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by webpirate]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There's a pair of women's shoes in the pic of the bloody interior, wonder if those are Bhuttos....left behind during the photo taking?

I think there was a gunman who shot at her....

he supposedly was the trigger man for the bomb as well, right?

How does that timing work, if the blast slammed the doors against her head...gunman shoots three times..which would have caused the suv to react, and then the shots are followed by the explosion, which slammed the doors against her head...because of bullet wounds and/or lever on escape hatch, she died.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ah, so this was like a prank gone horribly wrong. The gun was full of blanks and the bomb was cheesy pyrotechnics left over from a movie set, and they were all gonna get drunk and laugh about it later... but that stupid, cowardly woman freaked out over nothing and bumped her head and killed herself.

I guess that means Musharraf is off the hook?

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Won't be long before Pakistani Liberals start chanting "Al Quaeda doen't kill people, sun roofs kill people, let's sue the automaker"

I wonder if there are any Zapruders living in Pakistan?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well this story just got more interesting...
Bhutto aides accuse government of cover-up

"An Islamic militant group said Saturday it had no link to Benazir Bhutto's killing and the opposition leader's aides accused the government of a cover-up, disputing the official account of her death."
"Bhutto's aides said they doubted militant commander Baitullah Mehsud was behind the attack on the opposition leader and said the government's claim that she died when she hit her head on the sunroof of her vehicle was "dangerous nonsense."

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Darkestroom4]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
From the report I've read nobody seems to be claiming it was an accident, but that the shockwave from the bomb killed her:

The interior ministry reported that initial results of an investigation suggested the Pakistan People's party leader had not been killed by bullets and shrapnel from a suicide bomb as initially thought, but by the shockwave from the blast throwing her against the reinforced sunroof of her official car as she tried to duck inside.

source: www.guardian.co.uk...

I suppose we will never know for sure, but it seems plausible.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Also the interior and at least the side of the vehicle shown is also intact.
I do not doubt someone wsa killed inside that vehicle, probably shot, but I don't see any evidence of an explosion.

Just another piece of the cover up.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by webpirate]

Then how do you account for the other twenty people who were killed?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I guess that means Musharraf is off the hook?

/sarcasm

Honestly,I don't think he had anything to do with it any way.. There were too many other people in that country that had the motive,hate, and means to do this..

[edit on 29-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Xwino

Who then do you suggest did it? Oh, yeah, "America did it." Oh, no, I have a better one, "Bush did it and the guy that we saw on the news giving his condolences to Pakistan and Bhutto's family was really a clone of Bush." Am I close? Come on!!!

[edit on 28-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

I have no clue who did this and apparently neither does anyone else. My only suggestion is to wait until there is some evidence. To jump to a conclusion so quickly is beyond the limits of acceptability and prematurely sways people to a highly arguable assumption.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join