It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says sunroof, not bomb or bullets, killed Bhutto

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Some low level peons thought they wolud impress the Mush and hit Bhutto with some help from the ISI they did the job and left the country in worse shape.I can see this as a possibiltiy.

This is possible. I do not think this de stabilization/ hostility to the government was the intention. I think the intention was that Al Qaeda would be blamed by the government and the people believe the governments version. They are used to the scenario that Al qaeda is blamed and everybody goes along with it hook line and sinker. They did not account for the Pakistani's not being so easily fooled as other nations people.
exactly,GTG! Im willing to bet ISI had some people on site.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by mike dangerously]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Maybe this is the wrong thread to discuss this, but I have to say it. The mainstream media keeps portraying Bhutto as a "voice of democracy," but she seems to have been more of an authoritarian than a democracy lover.

Benazir Bhutto was indeed a very popular woman politician of her country, but she was by no means a democrat. During her tenure as twice Prime Minister of her country, she stifled the growth of democracy and undermined the democratic institutions. She not only concentrated in herself the absolute power of the country, but also assumed the title of chairperson for life of her political party -- Pakistan People's Party (PPP).
What Democracy?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is interesting. I have never heard of these two brothers, but the article calls them out as suspects in Bhutto's murder.

Although the Jihadists and Al-Qaeda had allegedly vowed to kill her, the current Pakistani regime headed by General Musharraf can not be absolved and will be the greatest benefactor of her death. Another rival who may have been willing to see her dead are Chaudhry Brothers -- Chaudhry Pervez Illahi and Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain of Pakistan Muslim League Q, the political partner of General Musharraf. The Chaudhry Brothers were the bitterest opponents of Benazir's homecoming and tried unsuccessfully to stop President Musharraf from doing a deal with Bhutto.
Culprits?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I don't remember who asked what kind of SUV that Bhutto was in that day... but I think this is the version we have in the states.... FYI

The Toyota Landcruiser FZJ-80

Not sure if they have armored ones... I haven't found a site with any for sale yet, but they do see alot of action in that part of the globe. Check it out!

I remain,
The Telemetry

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
LOTS of re-runs of a new home video coming out of the assassination. It clearly shows the hand of the gunman ... shots fired ... Bhuto getting hit and going down ... then the explosion.

The new tape shows the 'sunroof' theory to be bunk.

It's been shown on the MSM a few times now. The shooter is wearing white ... it's rather clear considering ...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
As I stated, maybe she did hit her temple. So? I mean it is quite obvious what the intention was. Murder is murder, no matter how it occurred.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've had a bit of a theory on this one. I'm betting that Musharif's cabinet attempted to shoot her, then cover up the shooting with the explosion and blame terrorists. I bet they weren't expecting people to be videotaping every detail. As evidenced by the CNN reports and official government statement there were no bullets involved in the death. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for the original reports, and the videotape, we'd never know that she was shot.

An obvious botched cover up.

It would be like if the guy on the grassy knoll were wearing a clown outfit and walking around in one of those one man band outfits while shooting Kennedy.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The latest I have heard on the news was that the gvmnt retracted it statements about her hitting her head and would make an official statement after reviewing the evidence....People aren't as dumb as they had hoped.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Something new...

Scotland Yard team from Britain would come "immediately" to Pakistan to help probe the assassination of Benazir Bhutto.

Musharraf's announcement in a televised address to the nation comes after intense controversy over the circumstances of the former premier's death in a gun and suicide bomb attack at an election rally on last Thursday.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
now a new twist... but i do not see this news in any US newspaper... why?

The controversy over former premier Benazir Bhutto's assassination has taken another turn with a section of her Pakistan People's Party (PPP) claiming she was targeted with sophisticated "laser beam technology".
Link

gl2

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Musharaf's government seems to be trying to defuse the idea that Bhutto was assassinated. Why? The CIA created Al Queda (during Reagan's Afghanistan war) and it was a big opium vehicle, by the way, as were all Afghanistan intel schemes of the time. Opium was the major crop. Then the Sauds financed Al Queda AND Bin Laden right up to 911. Pakistan rode herd on managing Al Queda--it even created the Taliban, who sheltered Bin Laden. And now "Al Queda" supposedly ambushes Bhutto. Most ironic. Bhutto was the only possible opposition candidate against Musharaf, who stole the last election by dismissing the Supreme Court, which ruled the election invalid.

If it were invalid, then huge heroin profits would be in jeopardy because Afghanistan's heroin goes through Pakistan's 120 heroin labs, then to international markets. The CIA, which created Al Qeuda, is heavily entwined in heroin. It isn't the public face of government, but the private (i.e. Rockefeller) abuse of government. So, killing Bhutto leaves a puppet, Musharaf, in place, and further escalates tensions in the region, which allows the psycho-intel strategy of destabilization and prevarication to continue.

Next disaster: Saudi Arabia? Imagine if the Saud family goes down in a manipulated "revolution." Suddenly, just as the dollar is weakening and other countries are pulling their dollar deposits and dollar commerce exchanges, the Sauds are overthrown, allowing US banks to put a hold on all 800-900 billion in Saudi deposits in the US. That would prevent them from transferring it all out of the US. And by propping up a revolutionary junta in Saudi Arabia, the US would have excuse to say they won't release the money to terrorists. Perhaps that will all have to wait until the oil is beginning to run out...

[edit on 13-1-2008 by gl2]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Funny how the mainstream media seems to have dropped this issue. Or maybe I am just missing the news on this. Did Bush even mention this while in the mideast..if he did I didn't hear about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Al Queda used the sunroof...new type of terrorism

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Now maybe the truth will come out..UN investigating
news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join