It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhutto names the Man who murdered Osama Bin Laden!!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Very good argument. I do not see any reason to think it was a slip of the tounge. Do not expect Frost to react. Remember he was the one who did the Nixon interview, after watergate. He knows how to play the game. He was probubly thinking it would be edited, later.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
October 1, 2007

Bhutto says she might allow U.S. strike on bin Laden

Three months ago, Bhutto commented on the possibility of joint US/Pakistani operations against OBL within Pakistani borders. This news item hit the wires while Bhutto's [US brokered] amnesty was still being negotiated with Musharraf. While this doesn't offer any definitive answers...I hope it provides some additional food-for-thought.

*I was unable to locate the actual BBC-America interview transcript*

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
OBL has been dead since late 2001 or early 2002. He died when Sheik Omar was still on the loose. He could have killed him

It seems more likely that OBL died from Kidney failure in late 2001 though. That's what all the evidence points to. Hell, even W. Bush said so in March of 2002!!! OBL was a sick man who needed Dialisis to stay alive. That is tough to pull off when hiding in caves in the middle of nowhere.

OBL is a boogeyman. A fabrication. Like Iraqs WMD or Saddam's links to Al-CIAda. I am sure that a Fanatical Religious Extremist Terrorist Group is going to team up with a secular Dicatator who they have sworn as their enemy. Right.

Did Bhutto know something she should have kept secret? Probably.
As far as her assassination, we should look at who really benefits. It certainly is not Musharaf. The Neo-Con warmongers now have an excuse to "Secure" Pakistans nukes during their civil upheaval.

I wonder if she is related to Franz Ferdinand?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanoh
Hey guys!
I have been lurking ATS for years now and I have finally decided to join!
Yay!

Back to the topic....
I question the authenticity of that video. Check out the same interview on BBC.

Bhutto Interview From BBC

I have watched both videos very closely several times, and also ran them simultaneously a few times. The BBC version has very cleverly snipped out the part where she made that statement. Professional work, but not impossible to spot for the careful and very observant person who does video editing. This piece of information is obviously very embarrassing for the UK as well as for the USA, otherwise why would the BBC go to such lengths to censor it? The YouTube video is also almost five minutes longer than the BBC video, which proves that the BBC version was edited.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinhatman
OBL has been dead since late 2001 or early 2002. He died when Sheik Omar was still on the loose. He could have killed him.

Sheikh Omar and Omar Sheikh are two different persons. Sheikh Omar is an Afgan who has never left Afghanistan, Omar Sheikh was born and raised in the UK, his parents are from Pakistan.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Vierotchka]

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Vierotchka]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

He was probubly thinking it would be edited, later.

It was edited out on the BBC version, it remained intact on the Al Jazeera version.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Personally I've thought that OBL was dead for quite a while now, but it's still a shock to hear someone like Bhutto come out with it so casually. It might have been a slip of the tongue, but if it wasn't, it was certainly an indiscretion, considering her pro western leanings.

It reminds me of those instances from time to time when some minor cabinet minister somewhere around the world will say that 911 was an inside job. I wonder how many governments around the world are keeping their real opinions and information to themselves in order not to upset that fun loving crackpot, Uncle Sam.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I wonder if she would of never went to that conference, would she still be alive today????????????

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tati.12

If they, who ever it is, want to kill you they will finally get you in Pakistan. Eventually sooner or later who ever wanted her dead and there were many individuals and many groups wanting her out of the way they would of found another time and place to assassinate Bhutto sorry to say. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Many believe "it was a slip of the tounge", if you look on her eyes, it looks like she is reading with her eyes?...

Could she have had a text machine infront of her?
The same machine they use when they present the news on tv? i

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
...and so you guys know, Al jazeera work togeather with american military news in iraq and other places!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is it me or are this guys at the top rubbing our noses in the you know what? Its almost like they're laughing at us. They can't be slipping up like this on an accident. I don't understand!! Their are signs like this all over the place, yet very few seem to get it. I think its to late for us to change anything now and they know it. Haven't you ever been playing a game where you knew you were going to win and you just wanted to show the other guy your cards and laugh... Well I think we are on the losing side of the table being laughed at!!!!

[edit on 11/16/2007 by XcLuciFer]

[edit on 11/16/2007 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Here we go again! She went back to pakistan to try to restore democracy. She was murdered after a number of attempts on her life by the terrorists who she knew were wanting her dead to stop democracy. now that she has died it is America that wanted her dead and had her killed! My god! it was America again! will they ever stop this blame America for everything. This is why millions of people think that liberalism is a mental disorder!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by spacedoubt

Here we go again! She went back to pakistan to try to restore democracy. She was murdered after a number of attempts on her life by the terrorists who she knew were wanting her dead to stop democracy. now that she has died it is America that wanted her dead and had her killed! My god! it was America again! will they ever stop this blame America for everything. This is why millions of people think that liberalism is a mental disorder!

Hey Listen I'm an American and I love my country!! I don't believe anyone here is saying America did anything.... Now the United States Government is another thing all together. I don't pretend to know all the facts but the truth of the matter is our Government is corrupt and no one is being held accountable for their actions. You will not be able to deny this much longer, frankly I dont see how you can deny it now. Do you watch the news?? Once you understand that the Government is corrupt then you have to question just how bad? Come on its common sense!! What do you expect when you have career politican's secret meeting and know one to answer to. Look at the back of the one dollars bill for cryin out loud. When are the sheepple going to wake up!!!

[edit on 12/31/2007 by XcLuciFer]

[edit on 12/31/2007 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to find any other source that had suggested this person killed OBL? If not then the most likely answer is that it was just an error.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does it feel like someone is deliberately making a big fiasco out of this? I mean shrapnel, gunshots, sunroofs, suicide bomber... she still died as the result of an assassination.

Is someone purposely seeking to cause confusion over the issue in order to cause civil war in Pakistan?

Did people know when Archduke Ferdinand died that World War one would follow?

(ps not that I believe the textbook version that his death caused WW1, but it seems someone is trying to write another textbook war. Many of us share an uneasy feeling about this...)

[edit on 1/1/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Just on the surface, to me, it seems that by saying that she didn't die from bullets or shrapnel, the Pakistani government thought that might somehow ease the rioting and violence that ensued.

It also seems like a great diversion. Like, hey, let's focus on the exact cause of death, not on the fact that, either way, she was assassinated, so who was behind it and what were they trying to achieve.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Does it not strike you all as odd that the man she said killed Bin Laden was the man who gave himself up to the person who was in charge of her security when the first assassination attempt was made on her and whom she named in an e-mail to the British Foreign Office as plotting to kill kill her?

I can provide all the public sources for these assertions, so trust me, they are all true.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
so now we know that CIA told her who was after her and that osama was dead...

But what is the real reasons, what do america want from pakistan anyway? they don't have any oil?

CIA invented the belief that islamic groups was after her when the big threat is her own military goverment, she must have known that? wtf... she was CIA agent?

Why do CIA want to control pakistan with democratic power? and how can CIA believe that anyone in pakistan would believe this, is everything about america want more control like in iraq?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antiwarman

Its not America.. Its the United States Government. And keep in mind Pakistan has nukes

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join