It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhutto names the Man who murdered Osama Bin Laden!!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Please watch this video.
David Frost interviews Benazir Bhutto.

About 2:10 into the clip, she starts naming some names.
Just listen.

It is said so matter of factly. with no immediate reaction From David Frost.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
First time I heard that one. Does she know something we don't know? Probably. Thats why she's dead.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
damn....that was interesting.....wonder who paid him??

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Im trying to play it, it says '' sorry video no longer avbailable ''

anyone else getting this>?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

The video is working fine for me...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow.

Well, that video would also point out that she was probably killed for "snitching", perhaps?

Thanks for the video.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
For people with video problems, This is the name she mentioned.
Omar Sheikh

[edit on 27-12-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
vid worked fine for me.

a very smart thinking woman...a threat to Islamic militants and bloody shame.

Methinks she knew too much and had to be wasted.

I actually think Osama is dead but the myth is kept alive to justify being in Afghanistan.

just my 2c for what it is worth

res

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Folks, I'm finding the info that this tape might be mis-represented.
Some are saying that she meant to say "Daniel Pearl" in place of "Osama Bin Laden". And this video just doesn't show the correction.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Folks, I'm finding the info that this tape might be mis-represented.
Some are saying that she meant to say "Daniel Pearl" in place of "Osama Bin Laden". And this video just doesn't show the correction.

So, are you suggesting this video was edited, that the interview is fake? Can you analyze the sounds or run a lab on this vid?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No editing.
Just that it was a "slip of the tongue".
She said one thing, but meant another.
I'm still looking into it though.

Any other help would be appreciated!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Omar Shiekh has been locked up since Feb, 2002.
This wouldn't have given him much time to perform the deed, come to think of it.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Maybe this is why she was killed ----->
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Revealing info about the mis-used US funds.

Just throwing that out there.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

In a strange way it makes more sense, Omar is locked away, trial over, no visitors. One day he gets a transfer, and the guards never see him again, and really don't care, as long as the paperwork is in order.

Now who better could you recruit to "escape" (so bin Laden would be told) than this guy. Who could get close to bin Laden better than this guy? Who would love a change of name and the chance to run a newspaper stand in some banana republic with a swiss bank account to draw on in his old age?

bin Laden might name names, tell secrets, so he could never come to trial, and after a while he's no longer a worthwhile asset. He's got too well known of a face to hide under an assumed name. But Omar isn't remembered. Right now, 95 people out of a 100 couldn't pick Omar out of a lineup, much less recognize him on the street.

And then, in four or five years, you release the news that Omar died in a prison hospital of prostrate cancer, and all is well.

Just a stray idea.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

So strange isn't it?
Interesting scenario you put together. Not impossible.

I haven't been able to find an older posting of this video, or longer one that might show David Frost's pursuing it further.
The one I linked was posted today, the 27th. Too late to verify through her.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Good find.

'Slip of the tongue' sounds plausible... but that would be a pretty big slip of the tongue, IMO.

How could one 'confuse' the two names to such a degree, not too mention the unresponsive attitude by Frost.

Could this be common news we just have never been informed of, LOL.

That would be one huge-ass conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The Woman Who Knew Too Much.

So are you all implying that WE had something to do with her death? After all, this government would want us and the world to think that Bin L is alive and well and plotting

This is like being at a never ending horror movie.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think it was a slip of the tongue. How many times have each of us slipped up and used the wrong word or even name before? Frost either understood it to be a slip-up or just didn't realize it in the first place.

I remember seeing video of Ted Kennedy talking about Barak Obama, and he accidentally called him Osama bin Laden. Does that mean there is some conspiracy where bin Laden is actually the one who is in the Senate and who is running for the Democrat nomination for President? No, of course not.

Now I don't know whether bin Laden is dead or alive. I don't know whether it was al Qaida, the Taliban, the ISI, or even the CIA who killed Bhutto. But what I am fairly certain of is that we are making a mountain out of a mole hill with this video. It was a simple slip of the tongue. We don't know the circumstances of her state of mind at the time. For all we know she wasn't thinking clearly and had been up for 48 hours straight or something.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I get video no longer available. Hmm, wonder why that is? It wasn't up very long.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I do not bite into the name given.

Now I wonder if her corruption charges and the links to all those millions of dollars stashed away in swiss accounts had to do more with her death than anything else.

Yes she have links to Dubai and millions flying around what I will like to know is who was giving her that money or from where she came to get her hands on that money.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join