It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhutto names the Man who murdered Osama Bin Laden!!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This would explain why the French where putting out information of his death, but like always it fell on deaf ears. Then with the Government change, no more stories of his death but rather his intentions to strike within the U.S. yet again.

Im beginning to question the relationship America and Pakistan have. It seems as though this reletivley new faction Jaish-e-Mohammad is sponsored and authorised by Pakistani authority. Im also convinced this Jaish-e-Mohammad faction is without question responsible for the assassination of Mrs. Benazir Bhutto.

I wont be at all surprised when Pakistan's official report on Mrs. Bhutto is concluded to be just a suicide bomber. Any details of bullet wounds will be disregarded as shrapnel.

I want to make it clear, a suicide bomber is just that, the damage inflicted would be determined by how much explosives is used. The October bombings was a reckless attempt to kill Mrs. Bhutto, my belief is those responsible were real terrorists, not sponsored, not authorised, just reneged civilians living within Pakistani boarders. In the official report, which wont be questioned by any significant world leader, will determine the October bombings and the December assasination were indeed related, in turn those responsible for the October bombings will be prosecute and dealt with accordingly, probably even linked to Osama Bin Laden or al-Qaeda. The fall guy, a evil faction that wants to destroy democracy, I wouldn't put it past them if they some how twist this story to link it to Iran.

Think of it like this. In the October bombings, within 24 hours video footage of the explosion was available for World eyes. After the more recent bombings, Bhutto was presumed safe and well, that report surfaced from her camp. With all the chaos that ensued after she was stated to be in critical condition to dead on arrival. Could it be the initial report from her own camp was right and she did survive the bombings. Could it be this was well planned and the bombing was used as a distraction for sharpshooters to engage in a well timed assassination?

I guess only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Here is my thought. Only one video of OBL was real after 9/11 and thats the one where he said that he did not give the order for the 9/11 attack. The one right after 9/11. Its the only video that you can look at and compare it to previous interviews prior to 9/11 and say yes that is him. I think Omar and Zawarhiri had OBL killed because he more than likely did not want to cause us Americans and others to pound on the mid-east any harder than we have. They have said that Omar was the mastermind of 9/11 and Zawahiri was the mastermind in getting OBL started with his money in protecting Afghanistan by fighting the Russians. You have a bunch of hard core radicals who want to wage war so they go get the rich kids money and with the help of the CIA they win. Down the road the radicals want to fight America so they tell OBL and he says hey they helped us out years ago and I do not want the wrath of the American people coming down on the whole mid-east so he says no and they order the attack behind his back. Sometime between the battle in Tora Bora and the capture of Omar he gets killed because he almost got caught by the U.S. there and would have squealed like a Ginny pig.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thats why we have been seeing so much of Zawahiri. He is in charge now and OBL is resting in the dirt somewhere.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Your idea has some merit. As a ghost, bin Laden is valuable for his media recognition as a "named leader". As a flesh and blood old man he is not. Love and loyalty are not the hallmarks of people who deal in the death of innocents every day.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Apparently Bhutto sent CNN's Wolf Blizter an email regarding her security and asked that he share it with the public if she were to be killed. Follow the link below for the full story on Yahoo.

Source: Yahoo.com

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Originally posted by seanoh
Hey guys!
I have been lurking ATS for years now and I have finally decided to join!
Yay!

Back to the topic....
I question the authenticity of that video. Check out the same interview on BBC.

Bhutto Interview From BBC

Actually, it is the video that you provided that is edited...

At 5:00 there is a cutaway to the interviewer and a return to Bhutto at the exact place where she makes the OBL statement in the OP video.

Odd.

Exactly right, I have played them 3 times and it is needly cut out. Terrific! BBC strikes again.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
(Re-directed here from here: www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=3837785#pid3837785 )

After the last home movie from OBL, I think he's dead. It didn't look like OBL in the video, and there wouldn't be any requirement to pause it for over-dubbing if he was alive (after all, half the point of the videos is to prove he is still alive when sending the messages he sends).

The next home movie will be particularly interesting. Wonder if it ever hits the MSM though this time??

I thought the "official" ????? reports made today on how she died were strange - they said that he died from cracking her skull as she tried to get in the car, was not shot, and didn't die from shrapnel hitting her. WT.....

Flagged/starred.
Probably the most important topic at the moment.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The steel door for the sunroof was slammed on her head by the bomb blast. It was the large handle that got her. She didn't duck far enough fast enough.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In the last Bin Laden tape he begins the tape moving his lips talking normal then the tape PAUSES! and the audio continues. It was in the paused portion that he references all the modern events then he starts moving again says some religious things then pauses again.

He has been dead for a long time, probably since 2003. If he is dead they can do the most tenacious searches and never find the boogie man how perfect is that. A permanent enemy that can never be found.

Check out the last Osama video and watch him just freeze and the subtitles continue with his statement on current affairs. this is a short clip watching the whole video is hilarious he is paused for 90% of it.

Old Osama tape

As for Bhutto banging her head and killing herself in effect i think that is bogus and pure spin numerous reports infact all day yesterday they said she was shot but now BAM hey she was just foolish and bumped her head gimme a break!

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Beefcake]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I had to post this spoof video of Bin Laden some may have seen it but it is a crudely edited tape of Osama speaking with a British accent and in English it is a joke of course but illustrates that although it is amateur, imagine what the good ole CIA can muster.

Osama speaking english OMGWTF!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Rita Katz and S.I.T.E. are set to release yet another "aL-Qaeda" tape! Will the next bin Laden tape claim credit for the death of Bhutto or point the finger of blame on Iran?

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

And right after this Deamworks produced one Bush will speak to his little sheeps in the US to let them now:

Enough is enough: Bombs to fly now. We are sorry... but bla bla.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It looks like over 4-min of video footage was edited-out of of the original cut...not just the 6-sec statement in question. Perhaps it was simply cleaned-up? Dunno

I doubt that you just walk-in and kill an Osama Bin Laden...and walk-out. It seems logical that it would either need to be carried-out as a suicide attack...or require a conspiracy of some magnitude involving most everyone close to him. It's my understanding that Al Qaeda, as a cohesive global army, with OBL as commander-in chief, never existed. Rather, OBL was the ideological leader of any number of militant factions gathered loosely under the contrived (US) banner of "Al Qaeda". Most importantly, he was a source of funding for these groups. I have to consider...would they be willing to cut-off the hand that feeds them? I also have to consider that by most accounts...the man was already seriously ill.

Interesting puzzle here...but at this point, I'm leaning towards a simple misstatement.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thank goodness another awakening. Don't you see folks? This man has been dead for a while now. The media is looking more and more like a bunch of complete idiots everytime they show a picture of this mans face..well to me anyway!
THE BIGGEST THREAT to world peace the American people are facing and indeed the entire world is facing, is coming from right here in America!!!
THIS IS NOT a Democratic thing or a Republican thing! This is something very very EVIL that has been flourishing in the shadows of OUR democracy for 50+ years now.
And just let me end on this note..
We need to start organizing, getting together and start preparing for the biggest show in history.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Murder? I wouldn't exactly call it murder. If somebody killed Binladen then that's good, not murder.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Praafit

Good Call. I just got home from work and came across this article

Already blaming Al Qaida for the attack I see. I can see how it would benefit them, but I can also see how this could also benefit Americas "allies" in Pakistan and keep the war machine running along full speed. I am not implying that the US is directly, or indirectly involved in any way but the timing of this sure seems convenient. Hopefully further updates will clear up the situation a little bit and not further muddy the waters.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It would seem that her death was more them mere politically motivated it would seem...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What is the official stand of the US government concerning UBL? I dont recall anyone in the guberment saying that he was still alive. Instead, I hear a lot about new leaders and rising terrorists. The closest thing I have heard to he is still alive from the gub, is the CIA saying that his voice was authentic. Which means bug squat. I think the dudes been dead a very long time, and Al Queda/Al Jazeer is playing hanky panky trying to keep the idea alive. And the US not sternly coming out and saying "HE BE DEAD!" is suspect as well.

Bhutto... Very interesting, first she was shot in the chest and neck right? Then it was, no, shrapnel got her. Then it was, no she bumped her head?

I personally think Mr. Pakistan President had her killed. But I am open to other views. In my opinion, she was not a good person and was just as corrupt as the rest of them.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

I'm not sure about the slip of the tongue theory. If you notice she mentions that she was told that OBL's son is trying to kill her, why wouldn't she (or they) say OBL himself, if he is still alive?

It is indeed amazing that no follow-up questions were asked. Maybe he was told to ignore the comment. who knows?

[edit on 28/12/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Her assassination has the ear marks of a private black opps hit.

Have inside knowledge of suicide plot and make sure with a sniper.

Now the question pops up "which US presidential candidate benefits the most" from the escalation of the war on terror?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here is a CNN transcript of an interview with Bhutto the day after she made the statement about bin Laden being murdered. In it, she implies that bin Laden is still alive, but only after being asked if she thinks Musharraf knows where bin Laden is. To which, she replys, "I don't think General Musharraf personally knows where Osama bin Laden is, but I do feel that people around him are many who are associated with the earlier military dictatorship of the '80s."

transcripts.cnn.com...

So far, that is all I have found, in regards to her referring to bin Laden after her comment.

Also, keep in mind that if it wasn't simply a slip of the tongue, and what she said happens to be real, that would mean bin Laden would most likely have to have been dead since at least February 12, 2002, as that is when Omar Sheikh was arrested.

It was only one month after Sheikh's arrest that Bush proclaimed, "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority," and, "I am truly not that concerned about him."

Just sayin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join