It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhutto names the Man who murdered Osama Bin Laden!!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by antiwarman
...and so you guys know, Al jazeera work togeather with american military news in iraq and other places!

Yes, this is true. They will only show what they want you to see. For all we know this may have started out to be a 2 hr interview... I love the media.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antiwarman

You mean the one that the U.S. military keep blowing up?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ok, this can be a small part of us gov. mutch bigger plan...

In iraq the major goal was to secure the oil and gain money on "rebuild", and mybe there was a bonus attack on afghanistan bacause of the drugs and stuff, could pakistan be a bonus to? why?/not?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
and yes, US bombed Al jazeera's tv stations in iraq i believed it was a coverup, I can send you links to videos showing interviews with al jazeera chief in meeting with the american media in iraq talking how they are going to handle the public media stream from iraq. they also have direct links from there tv stations to the american bases in iraq, they take there infos directly from what what media war generals say, no joking..

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
(and this was the station that gained worldwide attention following the September 11, 2001 attacks, when it broadcast video statements by Osama bin Laden and other al-Qaeda leaders)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
and I believe that from the start of afghanistan attack us have wanted to establish a base in pakistan for security, and wanted to offer pakistan military equipment and airplanes and secur the border from india if a sucessful deal was agree, they did not, and now bhutto was going to totaly destroy the chances of us gov. planes to take over pakistan or to "trade" with the military... CIA wanted her dead!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
so anyone seen this?
br.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yes!... We have seen it, I have talked to BBC and the claim this :

The BBC has an agreement with al-Jazeera which enables both broadcasters to share certain news material including pictures and interviews. It was on this basis that we offered an extract of
Sir David Frost's interview with Benazir Bhutto to users of the BBC News website.

During the interview Ms Bhutto made an allegation that Osama Bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh. A claim which was unchallenged and so unexpected that it seemed most likely that she had mis-spoken.

Under time pressure the item producer responsible for publishing the video edited out the comment with the intention of avoiding confusion. On reflection this was clearly a mistake and should not have happened.
There was no intention on our part to distort the meaning of the interview, and we will endeavour to replace the edited version currently available via the BBC News website with the original interview as broadcast by Al-Jazeera.

I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for what was an error of judgement and the confusion
that this has caused.

Adam Batstone
Editor BBC News Website Audio Video

I don't believe BBC cencured this on there own...
America are provoking war, first iraq, then afghanistan, soon iran... america is using CIA to infiltrate and confuse, there are playing in the background of everything that happens in the middle east...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
No editing.
Just that it was a "slip of the tongue".
She said one thing, but meant another.

I don't believe that can possibly be true, anymore than it "slipped" the ears of David Frost also.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Why was there not more headlines around the world when Bhutto named the man who murdered Osama Bin Laden? Was this hushed up and put on the last page of the newspaper and if so why? Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't think she 'just misspoke'. I can't believe people are just accepting this and moving on. It's clearly yet another BBC coverup, exactly the same as what happened with the recent sound / gunshot altering of the President Sarkozy assasination attempt/suicide video in Israel. Wake up, people.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by resistancia

Corrupt as hell... Glad she paid for her sins.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
APPARENTLY SHE KNEW WELL TOO MUCH. THE CIA HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO TERMINATE HER.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I emailed bbc to ask about why they left that vital part out here's what they said

The BBC has an agreement with al-Jazeera which enables both broadcasters to share certain news material including pictures and interviews. It was on this basis that we offered an extract of Sir David Frost's interview with Benazir Bhutto to users of the BBC News website.

During the interview Ms Bhutto made an allegation that Osama Bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh. A claim which was unchallenged and so unexpected that it seemed most likely that she had mis-spoken.

Under time pressure the item producer responsible for publishing the video edited out the comment with the intention of avoiding confusion. On reflection this was clearly a mistake and should not have happened. There was no intention on our part to distort the meaning of the interview, and we have replaced the incorrectly edited version with the original unedited interview as broadcast by Al-Jazeera.

I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for what was an error of judgement and the confusion that this has caused.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by slylee

Wow, interesting. I wish the interviewer would have spoke up and confirmed with Bhutto whether or not she meant to say Bin Laden. Oh, well. Guess we'll never know.

Anyway, I'm actually surprised the BBC responded. I would have figured they would just ignore any questions from readers/viewers regarding that video.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

EXACTLY!

She thought he killed Pearl.

Just a misstatement.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by slylee

99.9% of people on ATS haven't even bothered to do this simple thing.

Huzzah!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Holey crap nickels, I totally missed this bit. RISE, thread, RIIIISE!

We just had an OBL page hit the front page not long ago, I highly recommend we give this thread the attention needed to do that again as I'm betting most people missed this one, too - and I have even done a great deal of study on this matter.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Yup, get this, we've had dude in our custody since around Feb 2002 which means he's dead nearly a decade. The main reason for the lie that he was alive for to make sure the lie could be maintained.

Hence what gave rise to the term "Osama bin Forgotten"!
edit on 16-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join