It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus' 3rd Anti Christ looming on the horizon..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
On the Benazir Bhutto mention, I find it to be suitable for this thread to add this article about .. a brand new up and comer in the world of Middle Eastern / Islamic Politics. His name is Bilawal Zardari, he's 19 years old, the son of the late Benazir Bhutto, who has been given Chairmanship of the PPP (Pakistan Peoples Party). Check out this article at CNN:

edition.cnn.com...

Now I can only wonder, when and if this young man lives to be the age of most politicians, will he be the undisputable leader of Nuclear Pakistan? Will he bring Democracy to Pakistan? Then align it even more sharply with the U.N. / E.U. / U.S.A. as he symbolically wears a Blue Turban to a U.N. or E.U. meeting where some landmark decision or agreement is signed? Will this be the man that sends Pakistani Peacekeepers into Central, Southern, and Western mainland Europe under a U.N. mandate, after defeating terrorism in his own country, thus giving him the apparent ability?

I know I know, I am jumping on a news tidbit and implying alot about the future. for all I know this kid could fall victim to assassination next week.

[edit on 12/30/2007 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Interesting you mention China. The book of Revelation mentions an army of 200 million coming from the East. Of course, in John's time, this was about the entire population of the earth! However, today China boasts an army of... 200,000,000.

That's plainly wrong. China's army is nowhere near that large, even with all their reservists and paramilitary they only have 7 million men. Source

They probably could raise an army of two hundred million, but an army that large would be self defeating. It would be a major country on it's own and have to spend all it's time building infrastructure. It's the same as the entire population of voting age Americans - imagine trying to move all those people overseas to attack another country, feed and house them, build vehicles and roads for them to travel, etc, etc.

I think number is just supposed to signify "a really big army", not to be taken literally.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Isn't the anti christ really just a matter of perception?
Look at who we hear these proclaimations of damnation and destruction- they are the ones with expansive Complexes, some covered in gold and riches.
who would suffer if man turned away from religious organizations and began to see faith as an individual experience.
Personally if there is a hell mankind has been living in it since it was required to follow a doctrine be be considered 'good'
Frankly who have spilled more blood for their doctrines.
Honestly I'm more fearful of Theri 'Savior' than I am of their "anti Christ"
I'm an atheist- there is no savior nor any demon. only the ones that live in the hearts of man. They shroud themselves in such Divinity for the power. The way their kind has since the dawn of mankind.
The one thing that is solely human (at least to our knowledge) is the contemplation of the unknown, requiring faith and hope,has been used against us.
I fear the zealots 'messiahs'

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is more fuel for what I am saying could happen and seems to be taking shape. It's all in the interpretation .. one person is convinced they have the truth, the next man considers that one to be a fool. It's the way of the World; I suggest holding true to your own educated gut feeling. Every time I've strayed from it I have been incorrect no matter what it is.

On to the meat and potatoes. Bin Laden released a new audiotape, basically denouncing the Sunni Awakening Council of Iraq as traitors, and threatening the Iraq Sunni's to pledge allegience to "Omar al-Baghdadi' the elusive emir of the Islamic State of Iraq. U.S. Intelligence believes this man does not exist, and that he's just an imaginary Iraqi figurehead for the organization to give it "Iraqi legitimacy". Hmm.. a false prophet?

from www.cnn.com...

Bin Laden said U.S. and Iraqi officials are seeking to set up a "national unity government" joining the country's Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds.

"Our duty is to foil these dangerous schemes, which try to prevent the establishment of an Islamic state in Iraq, which would be a wall of resistance against American schemes to divide Iraq," he said.

He called on Iraq's Sunni Arabs to rally behind the Islamic State of Iraq, the insurgent umbrella group led by al Qaeda. Besides the Awakening Councils, some Sunni insurgent groups that continue to fight the Americans have rejected the Islamic State.

Bin Laden said Sunnis should pledge their allegiance to Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, the little known "emir" or leader of the Islamic State of Iraq. U.S. officials have claimed that al-Baghdadi does not exist, saying al Qaeda created the name to give its coalition the illusion of an Iraqi leadership.

"Failure to give allegiance to the emir after he has been endorsed leads to great evils," bin Laden warned. "Emir Abu Omar would rather have his neck severed than betray the Muslims ... Emir Abu Omar and his brothers are not one of those who accept compromise or meeting the enemy halfway.
"

I bolded the important part. So here we have a man advocating that the modern day literal Babylonians (by location) or descendants I should say pledge their allegience to a man who does not exist, but rather is a false figure. Threatening them basically, as all Al-Qaeda tapes talk soft then end up killing many people. He said if you do not give allegiance to the Emir after he has been endorsed, it leads to many evils. Many evils just means a reason to suicide bomb your town 20 more times.

But the crazy part is that Bin Laden is openly endorsing a man who does not exist. This is almost like reading straight from a part of Revelation that describes the messenger from the bottomless pit, the false prophet, and the relationship between the two. Specifically that they will strike out against the unbelievers and kill those who do not believe their false religion. Not saying this is the literal fulfillment, just that it could be, but more importantly it shows just how darn easily these kinds of prophecies can be fulfilled by those crazy murderers over there like Al-Qaeda.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nostradamus' 3rd anti-christ.

1st consider that the seer was born Jewish and 'converted' to Catholicism
~? as a result of the Inquisition period ?~

its also known from other quatrains that the 3rd AC would be associated with "MABUS" .... whether thats a name or an anagram of something or are the letters of his 10 nation 'kingdom' that will be developed... who knows.

take the wording from Nostradamus:

Out of the country of Greater Arabia shall be born
a strong master of Mohammed.

He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban
He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

the Blue Turban person will be born in the middle east/Arabian peninsula?
~~the seer does not say the blue turban person ( ? future MABUS/ anti-christ) enters Europe as a political leader or a warrior to conquer Europe ~

but the seer does say the blue turban person is a 'strong master of Mohammed'....
probably making the blue turban person an "Ayatollah" in religious stature,
as for him being the 'terror of mankind'... i'd venture to guess that the blue turban person is of the Wahabbi sect of radically strict Mohammedism.

from what i read/understand,
the future 27 year war that 'began' in 1999, 7th month....
(July by modern reckoning, but September by the old Roman annual calendar)
does not begin with the blue turban person entering Europe ,
that is a misinterpeted reading... of a military campaign or conquest on the EU.
that (a ravaged Europe) happens at the onslaught by the other mentioned King(s)...
aka; King of Terror who will bring back to the world scene the once
King-of-the-Mongols. (does he mean Attilla the Hun ?)

whereas the blue turban person who goes into europe, He only inspires and motivates the jihad ideology that exists just under the social fabric of western civility.
the king of persia & the king of terror who bring armies and war and attack the new city...where the sky burns at 45 degrees are different persons fom the Blue Turban person =MABUS = 3rd A.C.

consider also the 'blue turban' symbology, many already linked the 'blue'
to the U.N. blue/ Peacekeepers/ Peacebuilder corps.

the blue turban person (Ayatollah, Jihadist) is employing the tactic called
Taqiyya, hiding one's inner identity.
i suspect the 'blue' symbolizes peace

just as 'green' symbolizes the terror campaign mandate
& encompasses the right of return for palestine, etc
or 'black' symbolizes death or nihlism
'red' is connected to danger/war/aggression

blue is the false flag (turban) position that the militant, radical, master-of-Mohammed
will dupe the european masses and it's leaders with ...
until they find out too late that the 'terror of mankind' &
'never more horror ' warnings from Nostradamus are coming to pass
right under their noses in their EU homelands.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

funny you should say bin laddens tape endorses a man that might not exist----rumours are that the real bin laden himself has been dead for a year also

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

as you say--the blue turban person appears to be muslim/mohammedan in orientation--not germanic or catholic----the present german pope or german chancellor for that matter will not tolerate an muslim extremist terrorist attack for too long---my opinion--the crusades will be revitalized by such muslim endevors.daniel 11:41-45

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It's difficult to say if the anti-christ is an actual person. But since they also mention the son of a Jackal or possibly Anubis then this may only refer to the many deaths around the world. There's mention of natural disasters and the beast within the earth which some religions believe spits out lava etc. from volcanoes.

The signs in the heavens might be related to natural alignments etc. Some or most of this was mentioned on one of the History Channel documentaries. Supposedly during these periods leading up to these natural events such as global warming etc. it will probably be necessary to impose martial law and a way of keeping track of everyone for various food and medical distributions.

Many of these natural events will probably trigger wars also. The specifics about something like a great wheel cast into the sea might be an underwater volcano etc. The natural affects of changes in the magnetic field on peoples thought processes might also be a major source of anarchy.

There's so much to consider about these chain of events that may also bring the so-called christ or messiah type heavenly figure to lead us to so-called salvation. All these things could actually be CALCULATED such as it may have been before like clockwork.

People need to believe in some type of heavenly figure and perhaps these mythical or otherwise prophecied returning figures will act accordingly for each religion. We have been programmed this way for this purpose. Predestination, prophecies or whatever, it won't be a casual cake walk for many of us. The meek that inherit the earth may actually be those who keep their heads about it.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyOne_IK

There is a lot of nonsense floating around about Nostradamus prophesy concerning a man with a blue turban. Of course he not a Sikh of this century. But a Sikh of a future time and no ordinary Sikh at that but the Lord himself. The Vedic texts state that the current age which is called kali-yuga (the age of quarrel) started 5000 years ago and has a duration of 420,000 years. It has been revealed in these texts that at the end of this age the Lord will appear in person he will be known by the name "Kalki" He is the man with the blue turban. He will annihilate all demonic (i.e anti-Christ) forces. And yes he will appear in India but not in any one of our life times. His is the only one EKAM

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
reply to post by St Udio

as you say--the blue turban person appears to be muslim/mohammedan in orientation--not germanic or catholic----

which is exactly why Nostradamus' vision/scrying formed the figure of a person in a 'Blue Turban' as opposed to a blue helmet or head scarf or
blue cap...
the turban has a certain measure of identifying a person's make up & upbringing.

so when we see interpetations that link Roman Catholics or even Germanic
heritages to the prognosticated 3rd anti-christ.
..I tend to brush off the suggestion, while paying attention at first.

As for the Pope (who has a german heritage) and others not tolerating
insurrection & terror in their homelands...
i will remind everyone about ->> the frog in the pot of water, both sitting on a stove top. (see the avatar graphic of one ATS member)

~ exiled Ayatollahs have set up house in France & other EU nations for
decades now, another radical & Jihadist expounding sect of zealus Muslims could very well be growing stealthfully right now in England, France, & one will reflect that Atta & certain terror cellls were stationed
in Hamburg, Munich, Germany (in addition to several Dutch cities) for many years.

The 'Blue Turban' infrastructure already exists in the 'Christian-western'
Europe, along with the multitudes in North Africa and most of central Asia...

all the 'Blue Turban' needs to spur it on is the arising of the person
who will lead and motivate the hidden-in-public followers to strap on
their suicide/martyrdom vests...and that person will unify those masses of human resources with the wearing of a symbolic 'Blue Turban'...as Nostradamus forseen.

(related: the red then Blue Kachina of native american prophecy
about the climax at the end of the age
...are these blue 'signals'/'signs' associated?)

[edit on 30-12-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Maybe the death of Bhutto somehow paves the way to rise of antichrist.

Puhleeease!!!!! Why has ATS been inundated with all these people bearing rumours of doom and gloom lately ?????

Because that's what is coming for you.

Nonsense!

J.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Maybe the death of Bhutto somehow paves the way to rise of antichrist.

Puhleeease!!!!! Why has ATS been inundated with all these people bearing rumours of doom and gloom lately ?????

I wish I knew! Seems that all these religious types are practically drooling at the thought of WW 3. Sometimes you've got to be very careful of what you wish for!

If something like that ever did occur, everyone's ass would be grass - including, I hasten to add, all those church-goers here who seem to love the thought of 'Armegeddon'.

J.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
If something like that ever did occur, everyone's ass would be grass - including, I hasten to add, all those church-goers here who seem to love the thought of 'Armegeddon'.

I beg to differ! The rapture would come before Armageddon so we'd be safe. You'd be screwed, though.

(I kid, I kid.)

To be honest, it's not that were excited about doomsday and how the earth seems to be heading for it. We're excited because of the rapture and His second coming. And I know that sounds like sheer lunacy to you but that is what the signs point to and what we believe in and hope for.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Everyone must choose,
Between the darkness and light,
Universal Blues

Only One and Ik

Messangers have come n gone, the struggle still goes on..

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

It's difficult to say if the anti-christ is an actual person.

I'm pretty much 100% sure the Antichrist is going to be a real, actual person. The New Testament differentiates between the "spirit of lawlessness" (the basic hatred of God that is described as being already in the world) and "the man of lawlessness" (the Antichrist who is being restrained until the appointed time). The Bible also warns that many false prophets will arise but there will be one specific false prophet that will rise along with the Antichrist. We are also told the two will be physically placed in Hell. That, and the Antichrist is given way too many specific human descriptions as a warning to us.

[edit on 12/31/2007 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Erm, I know this is a conspiracy/far-out ideas website. But come on, Nostradamus? Most of the interpretations (in english) are from poor quality french translations.

And what a surprise that he should look to the "East" for an antichrist, after all Nostradamus wrote his predictions in the 1550's (1554 I think) only about 20 years before the battle of Lepanto. The Ottoman Sultan was the baddest of all the baddies in the opinion of Christian europe - the only thing that came close were heretics! The caricature Moslem wore a Turban so I think it's pretty obvious what the link is. The Ottoman empire was at that point extremely powerful and was constantly seen by christians as a terrible threat.

Here a a painting by Jacopo Ligozzi dated between 1576 - 1580 titled "The Mufti and the Monster":

As you can see, it is a pretty clear representation of what Christians thought of Moslems (Granted, there were some exceptions to the xenophobia i.e. Miguel de Cervantes (read you Don Quixote again to see that I'm right).

Nostradamus made an unsurprising prediction, based pretty much entirely on his contemporary prejudices. And I'm saying that on the assumtion that the translation is vaguely correct and that the original text wasn't more vague than Nostradamus fanboys would have people think.

Someone earlier mentioned the EU flag being blue and the inevitable invasion of the Turkic tribes, I heard recently that the Catholic population is booming in the UK due to the influx of Eastern Europeans. Catholics are pretty strange too, as are all these new fangled religions!

Just keep it simple and try to be decent and honest people, I don't care if you pray 50 times a day, look at a dead guy nailed to a cross, offer thanks to the sun and nature or whatever, but frankly I'd happily put a pox on your messiahs.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Soooo, before we go much further here, anyone know what Quatrain this is from? The only part of it I can find is Century X, Quatrain 72:

The year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a great King of Terror: To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Odd thing? On July 30, 1999 Rinchinnyamin Amarjargal was elected as Prime Minister of Mongolia. The date fits, but I dunno what this king of terror from the sky bit is about.

Other noteworthy parts - "turban", "Arabia", and "Mohammed" - do not appear anywhere in Nostradamus' writings.

For starters, the turban is not Arabian headwear. Never has been. They wear a keffiyeh - imagine that thing Arafat wore all the time. While you can pile the drape on top of your head, it is still a very, very far cry from a turban.

Next is the problem of "Greater Arabia". Nostradamus would not have used such a term (and as I pointed out, he never did...) If he wished to convey the idea, he would have used the term "Araby" - which in short, is a huge swath of land covering everything East of Europe, South of Kiev, North of India, and West of Cathay. Would he be talking about Anatolia? Syria? Samarkand? Zanzibar? Kashmir?

I wonder how much money I could make selling fake Nostradamus predictions to help people find their car keys?

[edit on 31-12-2007 by TheWalkingFox]

[edit on 31-12-2007 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
I wonder how much money I could make selling fake Nostradamus predictions to help people find their car keys?

Uh oh... there's that humor showing again. Don't worry, it'll get beat out of you soon enough.

I don't see anything about turbans or Arabia in the prediction either. Why do we have these long threads about predictions that don't even exist?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Keys held by the gatekeeper
Hard to find in the yard
The Journey to walk a mile
Best Drive those feet once again.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
His name is Bilawal Zardari, he's 19 years old, the son of the late Benazir Bhutto,

Now I can only wonder, , will he be the undisputable leader of Nuclear Pakistan? Will he bring Democracy to Pakistan? Then align it even more sharply with the U.N. / E.U. / U.S.A. as he symbolically wears a Blue Turban ...?

if anything the young man, a poster boy of the Bhutto vision of democratic Pakistan...
is likely in the crosshairs of the covert cabal code named 'Blue Turban'...
which someday will be found to be instrumental in the holiday assassination of his mother.

without stretching ones intuitive, the fabric of the central asian/middle eastern center of crisis is the combined Taliban and al-Qaeda entities...
these were grown from the CIAs mujahideen of an earlier time,

'blue turban' is the antithesis of the pure Bhutto vision, but who knows if he will go over to the dark-side later in his career?
'blue turban' is designed and manipulated chaos, the fractionalization of nation & peoples, and as nostradamus opines the 3rd aspect of anti-christ

only time and investigation will reveal the the black-op called 'blue turban'
in the pakistan-afghanistan areas of turmoil & terror. ~Land Is~

afterword;
(i may have given away too much already, this creative storyboard outline
is 70%-30% speculation-imagination, and a screenplay is already being casted for those watching beyond the horizon)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join