It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus' 3rd Anti Christ looming on the horizon..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the 'banking system' is much more than just an money transfer operation...
the MABUS banking system allows for creating money out-of-thin-air...& much more than the allowable 10%...
the synthetic Derivatives & other phony paper are also counterfeit money out-of-thin air

the MABUS banker system owns Trillions in repossessed mortgages... they Own the money you deposit into a bank account, the System can freeze the SWIFT CODE and cease giving you currency & digital credits for any savings & checking accounts
by freezing the ATMs...or not allowing over-night inter-bank loans to be transacted bringing the money side of the economy to a standstill

the banker guild fought & schemed deeply to achieve the God-Like status it has over every aspect of the modern world & trade... the combined "fractional-reserve banking" and the established hierarchy of the 'Central Bank' system are the prongs of the Trident which holds the power of life or death to whom-so-ever the elite bankers wish to approve or destroy

money, fiat money... is the Symbol or mark-of-the-beast which has sway over every single individual on the planet

the brick & mortar banks, the futures of all commodities metals/grains/energy/forex/ even volatility are the abstract 'markets' which provide the path for greed to grow into an all consuming beast which consumes the Souls of the Traders and their unborn children in the course of 'managing their socks or futures accounts'

MABUS = Rothschild (nee Bauer)... lives on by feasting on the spiritual souls of the total world...

why else would the MABUS-BANKERS develop war & conquer the handful of Banks in the World that are not members of the Central Banker System/Hierarchy (let's see NK, Iran, Syria, Libya, etc. etc.)

I'm not disputing that our money system is under control of the Rothschild cabal, which it is, now, and for well over a century.

I'm saying that it does not fit with the Mabus quatrain, in any way.

In the quatrain, Mabus will soon die. A banking system does not die. It may cease to exist as a monetary system, but it does not die. It can return, same as before, in future.

Unlike a banking system. a person DOES die.

The death of Mabus causes people to seek revenge. Which supports that Mabus is, indeed, an actual person.

Why would anyone seek revenge for the end of a corrupt banking system? 'Oh my God, they've destroyed our glorious Rothschild banking system....we want revenge!'

You are trying to fit Mabus as an acronym for Rothschild, specifically as Mayer Rothschild....and that's ok...

The quatrain must support it, though, but it obviously does not.

Whether you'd prefer it did, it is not the reality

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
My view on Nostradamus' prophecies is that they have already happened, but we simply don't realize it.

Someone cannot see an event to come if it has yet to exist.

Only an event that exists can be seen, but not known to exist, as yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

Pretty much all his "predictions" were extremely vague and can be interpreted in 100x ways...and uhm, what happened in "1999" where before the new millennium millions of people were afraid a big apocalypse will come "because Nostradamus predicted it".

I can tell you what happened in 1999: NOTHING HAPPENED.

Nostradamus, as far as I recall, was "employed" by some female king/emperor back at the time as being their private astrologer.....to be honest it looks to me he just wrote gibberish which can be interpreted however you want it to keep his job. He avoided to be specific because otherwise it would've become clear there is nothing to his "predictions".

I once thought the same as you do, but I definitely know how wrong I was...

It does, indeed, look like gibberish. And there are no better examples of that, than in quatrains 4-29, 4-30, and 4-31.

The Sun, hidden, eclipsed by Mercury
It will be placed only second in the heavens
Hermes will be made the food of Vulcan
The Sun will be seen pure, brilliant, and golden

Q. 4-29

More than eleven times the Moon will not want the Sun
Both rised and lowered by degrees
And put so low that one will stitch little gold
After plague, famine, the secret will be discovered

Q. 4-30

The Moon, in the full of night, above the high mountain
The young sage with his lone mind sees it
Promised to be immortal by his disciples
Eyes to the south, hands to breasts, bodies in the fire
Q. 4-31

These 3 quatrains appear to be nothing but gibberish. They seem so vague, they can be interpreted however you want.

Even so-called 'experts' have never made sense of these quatrains. They assume the quatrains are 'cryptic, and merely refer to alchemy'.

Nothing would indicate they are about an actual event, right?

It was a revelation to find that they are about the moon landings, being hoaxed, and that Gus Grissom will one day be revered as a hero for what he did, and paid for, with his life.

If you want to know all of the details, read my thread 'Nostradamus and the Moon landing hoax...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The quatrain which mentioned 1999 and seven months was not referring to 1999 or seven months, at all.
This quatrain was merely interpreted incorrectly, which is the main problem with so-called 'experts' on Nostradamus.

1999 flipped around gets us 9111. That is all it takes to get everything else.
The 911, gets us 9/11. The last 1 gets us 2001. The last piece of the puzzle is 'sept mois'. It is not the seventh month. It is the month of September. Which confirms that the 9 is for the 9th month, September.

And we all know something DID happen on Sept.11, 2001!

Now, it was not hard for me to decipher the quatrain correctly. I interpreted it after the event, which is far easier to do than it would to interpret the same event before it ever happens. I didn't know what he meant before it actually happened. Nobody did.

It all looks like vague gibberish, and that's why most people don't take his work seriously, just as I once did.

I find it incredibly fascinating, extraordinary. Because I decided to do my own research, without 'experts' saying what is 'true'.
edit on 11-12-2016 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join