It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus' 3rd Anti Christ looming on the horizon..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Nostradamus, to those that believe some of his 'predictions', and even to those who think hes a big joke, had some things to say about our era. Specifically, of a third antichrist (napoleon and hitler preceeding) in our era. It says he will come from "Greater Arabia" , be a "Strongman of Mohammad" , and "Will enter/invade Europe with a Blue Turban.

Here is a quote from www.freerepublic.com... discussing this in detail.

What does Nostradamus say about this third anti-Christ? First, Nostradamus tells us he will come from the Middle East.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

Here, Nostradamus says that a man from Greater Arabia will lead his forces on an invasion through Europe. This invasion will start a third world war that will be far worse than all the other wars put together. When will all this take place? In one quatrain Nostradamus gives us an exact date in which the war will be well under way.

So here we think .. whats this all about? Well, it didn't say he'd be wearing a blue turban when he attack America right? So, if it was some islamic radical leader, he surely has not worn a blue turban on any video. Confusing. I never knew an Islamic Radical would be so stylish to wear a blue turban, especially considering Sikhs in India, whom Muslims dislike, wear those, including their leader.

More from www.freerepublic.com...

In the year 1999 and seven months From the sky will come the great King of Terror. He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols; Before and after war reigns.

Nostradamus predicts the war will begin shortly before the year 1999. It doesn't make much sense to this author, but many are now saying that the 'war' was set 'in motion' in 1999, and now after Septermeber 11th these things are going to come true... as we are now 'at war with terror.' Interpret it how you will. He also tells us how long the war will last.

The war will last seven and twenty years. (so 27 years)

Nostradamus says that the war will be so terrible that the world will come face to face with final annihilation. Here, he implies that the war might involve some kind of horrible weapon, possibly nuclear. Nostradamus tells what the first target will be.

Now, I posted this part because of the last paragraph discussing nuclear weapons and WWIII. With the very recent assassination of Benazir Bhutto today, the nukes in Pakistan are looking much closer to accessable by the terrorists and al-qaeda. If a popular Islamic revolution took over Pakistan with Taliban influence, it would definitely be World War III. Radicals with nukes? Ha. Thats like Osama having a nuke button he can press.

Who is Pakistan's volatile relation having neighbor? India you say?

Oh .. India, the home of that Blue Turban I been talking about. Well, which is the first Nuclear Armed country, within closest proximity to Pakistan, that would nuke Pakistan on the basis of destroying Pakistani nuclear infastructure and missiles in the hands of a Radical Islamic Governet, Taliban style almost.

So knowing this, if the stuff hits the fan in Pakistan, civil war style, and the radicals win and seize the nuke installations, India WILL nuke them quickly. So, the first modern nuclear device to ever be launched (atom bomb wasnt modern) will be India in this situation, thus the blue turban referrence. But what that have to do with invading Europe?

One thing is certain, the Indians arent going to take over the world any time soon. I cant say much else about the blue turban, its giving me the run around, I cant pinpoint the significance.

This whole thing feels like theres one giant piece missing that is about to come on to the scene, if we are patient, that will start tying up these loose ends.

[edit on 12/27/2007 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I wouldnt point the finger at the sikhs there if thats what your thinking.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I've always suspected the "blue turban" to be a reference to the UN. UN troops wear blue helmets to signify they're "peace keepers". Yeah, this guy looks like a peace keeper.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Wow, just found this...

There's your blue turbans.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Nostradamus had a "spirit of prediction" that existed inside of him, and the predictions he made were not of his own, but it was the spirit speaking out through him.
If you read the book of Acts from the Bible you will read of when Paul was traveling through a certain city and a fortune teller with a "spirit of prediction"
was following him for days, chanting that he was a holy man of God. Paul got aggravated that she would not stop so he cast out the spirit from her and she could no longer read palms.
This is the difference between a true Prophet and someone who has an invading spirit. The ability to tell the future might not sound like a horrible thing to able to do, but the fact people can does discredit Gods prophets and these people take the name of Prophet for themselves.
While their spirit can see the future, they are lacking one huge point. They do not KNOW the future. A Holy Prophet knows the future because his ability is given by God, and God is who makes the future.
Nostradamus was able to see glimpses of images from things that would happen, then he would fill in the rest with imagination and what made sense to him. I assure you, that mankind as we know it today and the Earth as we know it today does not have as long as Nostradamus claimed.
For no matter how strong a spirit of prediction he had, the Lord said that NO MAN WILL KNOW THE HOUR. But, if you look for the signs of the times, you can have wisdom and can know when the Lord draws near.
My friends, He is very very near.

God Bless

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Right, no man knows the exact day and time, I know this.

I've also read the story about the woman and Paul.

And I know "prediction makers" and so forth arent true prophets. I'm not a "fan" of Nostradamus.

But to the blue turban reference, here is what I'm seeing with the UN tied in.

If in a decade or two, Islamic Radicalism has spread all throughout Europe, not like it currently is, but I mean .. Middle East style, big armed roaming militias of ethnic African/Asian/Arabs. Urban chaos.

This would warrant what? Well lets see. When a country of dark skinned people need help because there are people running around killing everyone, we go in under a UN mandate, voted on, and we roll up as a coalition of all these mainly white skinned, European countries. I know there are alot of Bangladeshi, African, and Indian troops peacekeeping elsewhere, just not the majority.

And who is one of the main rising powers economically? India? Hmm.. so are you figuring out the picture I'm painting yet? The Blue Turban won't necessarily be worn by the leader of the Islamic Radical Militants warring in Europe, it will be a symbol, because if Europe is swamped with low intensity urban warfare and many of the countries aren't prepared for whatever reason to keep it all contained, who's going to come in under UN mandate to enforce order, patrol the streets and all that?

You guessed it. Those darker skinned, blue turban wearing fellas. Thousands upon thousands of them. Now, no doubt there would be natives of each European nation assisting the UN peacekeepers, but there would still be Blue Turbans all throughout the streets, wherever you may go.

Hmm..this scene below could be 17 years from now, in the streets of France, or Germany for that matter.

[edit on 12/28/2007 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Isn’t there a reference to the U.N. symbol in one of his prophecy’s or am I thinking of an all together different seer?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Time of the anti-christ.

The Antichrist is made to wait until a moment. It should be assumed there are simularities between the first two and third one.

Man in low standing until the time then rises quickly and takes over.

I believe the antichrist isn't even seeable at this time.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is something thats been called the illumined code. There are a few Nostro web sites that show the cracked code on the centuries. I don't want to spam a bunch of links but it googles pretty quick.

Anyways there is a date code built in to the centuries. Add the numbers required on the most relevent, current quatrian. In this case add two to each, on 1999 and seven months. This gives 2001 and nine months. Skip either two or three and add three to the next date etc. Its been a while but some sites explain it pretty well. Seems the first few may have landed during his lifetime so he did the dates all that way. That's what some sites are saying.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm about 50% on the whole Anti-Christ being alive in our time, some times I feel he is just waiting on the right time to move in and other times I feel that we still have a few years before he is even born. Either way he is bound by a timeline so to speak...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Maybe the death of Bhutto somehow paves the way to rise of antichrist.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix
I'm about 50% on the whole Anti-Christ being alive in our time, some times I feel he is just waiting on the right time to move in and other times I feel that we still have a few years before he is even born. Either way he is bound by a timeline so to speak...

You're right on both accounts.

The man that will be the antichrist is alive walking around on this planet right now, but the antichrist is yet to be born.

What makes the antichrist the antichrist?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Well it could be anything really, anything that takes you away from Christ could be considered Anti-Christ or am I way off base here?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sometimes predictions change through the years, specially when they were done so long ago.

A Turban could be a flag of a country, or just a ranking system.

The reason the eyes of Nostradamus were on the middle east was related to the Armageddon predictions of the Bible.

That is why his predictions mention the middle east.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix
reply to post by Incarnated

Well it could be anything really, anything that takes you away from Christ could be considered Anti-Christ or am I way off base here?

Theoretically you're correct. If one is to understand the "Christ" as the Son of God that is to direct mankind to go after the will of Our Father rather then after the will of their own making, then man's will could be seen as antichirst. That's to say if the will of the man is to reject the unity of the creator for their own selfish and temporal desires.

However there's alot of turms. Mostly however there is a phyical manifastation of the "antichrist" known as the "Antichrist".

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The E.U. Flag is blue.
Turkey wants to join the E.U.

Muslims are becoming the number 1 majority of the minorities (awkwardly stated) in a lot of countries, cities, etc.
Norway, London, Australia, etc.

- Turkey joins the EU.
- The EU gets a turkish leader for president...
- all the muslims move from east to west (already are)

Who knows, the pic with the guys with blue tubans were interesting.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 28-12-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes,
Antichrist is a way of believing, or a mindset amongst the majority of people that leads even more to drop Christianity and claim it all a joke. Look at the way America is today, my friends. Atheist are demanding that God be taken out of the Pledge of Allegiance in schools, "In God We Trust" is being moved on newer currency to the edge of the coin where it can hardly be seen, and gay pride is being plastered all over the place.
America was once founded as a Christian nation, by people who fought for the freedom to worship the Lord in, well, FREEDOM.

Antichrist has arisen. Is there any doubt that in the land promised by God to Abraham's seed that Antichrist has risen? All we await is the Beast who will be Anti-Christ incarnated in flesh.

God Bless.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So you think Arabs will be able to cause that much trouble? lol

If they would try to invade anything, I'm pretty sure they would have a nuke coming their way pretty fast because Bush is already adamant about attacking them.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
think they gonna take over when theres people like me about???? ill kill the lot of em!!!!!! they dont belong in this country an ill make shure they dont feel welcome...EVER. this refering to the ones who are attacking us, not the peacefull general population, they will always be welcome, even in my home

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yes,
Antichrist is a way of believing, or a mindset amongst the majority of people that leads even more to drop Christianity and claim it all a joke. Look at the way America is today, my friends. Atheist are demanding that God be taken out of the Pledge of Allegiance in schools, "In God We Trust" is being moved on newer currency to the edge of the coin where it can hardly be seen, and gay pride is being plastered all over the place.
America was once founded as a Christian nation, by people who fought for the freedom to worship the Lord in, well, FREEDOM.

Antichrist has arisen. Is there any doubt that in the land promised by God to Abraham's seed that Antichrist has risen? All we await is the Beast who will be Anti-Christ incarnated in flesh.

God Bless.

I could agree with you more...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join