It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: diegomt

Okay, your best bet would be to go visit a naturopath/alternative healer who also does kinesiology and other things spiritually. When you ring up to make an appointment, ask them if they do this, or tell them that you think you may have an entity troubling you to see what they have to say on the subject.

They won't think you're strange if they can really help you. If they say they don't deal with that, or can't help you, then ring up another. Try as many as you can until you find one that can help.

I have gotten rid of many, many entities this way.

And it's probably not a demon. It's an entity. It's hard to explain, but they are frightening, and yet you know this is not you. This could be part of an event that happened in a past life, coming back up now so you can deal with it. It could be an entity you've picked up somewhere, maybe inside the house you live in who wants help . . . and the only way it can be released is through you going to someone else to get rid of it.

And the more sensitive you are, the more they trouble you and the more you see them. Cut off all communication from it and go straight to a healer. Recognise what are your emotions and what are its. Hang on and don't hurt yourself while waiting for your appointment.

I've read a few of your posts, and these experiences you've had can leave lingering entities. The entities are the negative side of these experiences that you must get rid of, they're like a monkey on your back.

After an alternative healer, I would definitely go get some therapy with a psychologist for your childhood trauma and see a doctor about drinking the anti-freeze. The fact you've hurt yourself is a testimony to how hard this entity/entities are riding you.

Good luck

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific

Diegomt should go see a Reiki healer. I am by no means a demonologist more of an empath or "emotional vampire" to some, but by what everyone is saying about demons enhabiting an aura field the Reiki and sound bowls should help to release the demon and give this guy a decent shield for a while. Just make sure you go to a real master who has gone through the 3 levels of training.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pacific
a reply to: diegomt

And it's probably not a demon. It's an entity. It's hard to explain, but they are frightening, and yet you know this is not you. This could be part of an event that happened in a past life, coming back up now so you can deal with it. It could be an entity you've picked up somewhere, maybe inside the house you live in who wants help . . . and the only way it can be released is through you going to someone else to get rid of it.

The entities are the negative side of these experiences that you must get rid of, they're like a monkey on your back.

I agree totally, These entities are often let in by other family members in the past, maybe they were into the occult or just curious and played with the Ouija board or were just obsessed with the paranormal.

these things find you
I myself started to have strange things happen after getting so engrossed in everything occult or paranormal and it's very strange and freaky what can arise when you dabble in this stuff.
The best thing to do is just get out of the mind set your in and stay away from looking into the paranormal and this may stop the harassment of these entities.
They take you to the dark side were your likely to just see negativity in everything, you may turn to drink or drugs and back away from the people you love. This is what they do, They feed off the negativity.

As for the term Demon i think it's far more complicated to just put that name to the phenomenon,it's a deep rabbit hole when you look into the abyss,you find it looks back at you and it's a shock to find out it's all to real.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Contact Samantha Harris on facebook, she will respond quickly. If you can, go to a Catholic church when the have the people repent. The only thing you can do immediately is to read the warfare prayer over and over, say that you give your life to jesus christ and that only Jesus and the holy spirit is in control.
edit on 2-5-2016 by maxzen2004 because: Forgot a word

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join