It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and Ron Paul are Frauds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ah yes. Another just-joined-ATS-and-started-a-Ron-Paul-Hit-Thread.

Is anyoine else noticing this trend? These anti-Ron Paul threads are coming fast and furious recently and every one, it seems, is started by a noob.

I call shenanigans.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
One thing I like about Ron Paul ( and I know the average person might not) is that he speaks the truth. He is transparent and does not behave like the traditional politician. People seem to like the sugar-coated semantics. No one likes to hear the truth. Is is true that fantasy (or a lie) is easier to swallow than the truth.

When Ron Paul says we are responsible for Ron Paul, he means what he means. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Why isn't Al-Qaeda trying to hit Switzerland or Canada? Well, that's if you truly believe that Al-Qaeda is this well organize terrorist organization (or shall we call it, AL-CIAEDA?). At any rate, the world we live in requires polarity: THESIS AND ANTITHESIS.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by flamingo99

lol

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I agree with flamingo 1000000%. If Ron Paul gets elected and everything changes, most people will be going "SeeeEeeEeeE???? He did do what he said!"

I'll be suspicious of it because eliteist pigs don't give up that easily. They just change their methods.

Don't vote for Ron Paul. He's not gunna solve anything. The only thing he'll solve is the globalist's need for a better illusion to trick people into buying their bull#.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
EGADS! That's got to be it!

In fact, they knew this dissatisfaction with the government was coming DECADES ago. That's why they gave him the seat in Congress in 1976, and made him have a perfect 20 year voting record. They even made him run for President in 1988 and lose to give that authentic feeling!

Seriously though, if there was some dark conspiracy to get Ron Paul to be supported by conspiracy theorists, then why don't they just have Ron Paul say that he believes 9/11 was an inside job? By saying that we were attacked because of blowback, he's opening himself up to conspiracy theories such as this. Seems like too big of a mistake for a group to make considering the decades they would have had to have spent "preparing" Ron Paul.

Actually, couldn't this theory apply to Kucinich as well? It would make even more sense with Kucinich because he want's to reopen the 9/11 investigations (which for the record, Ron Paul DOES want to reopen as well), but doesn't say he believes in blowback. Maybe his brother was murdered to make it seem like he really is a threat?

But then again, Kucinich has also said his first choice for vice president would be Ron Paul. And they're both good friends in real life, so maybe they're both in on it?

Also, this theory could even work with Cynthia McKinney. Didn't she say something like how she wanted to run to get people to turn to the Green party if Ron Paul loses?

My proof is that Bill Maher throughout 911 truthers from his show.

What was he supposed to do? Continue to let them heckle him throughout the rest of the show?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thee Aristocrats...

This is just to show that the rest of CNN is kissing Ron Paul's ass too. They also laugh about his voting record. Which makes me question its legitmicy. These guys are the Wiki's of the world. They write the textbooks, they write history. They could rig it so that its legally and provable in court that his voting record is real. But whos first hand knowledge can you believe without them being corrupt already who will acknowledge his record. Even if there was someonen other to discredit his record the wont get any media presence. An example is the movie Ziegiest not streaming properly, it keeps stopping and stopping. This is goodle video, its made for long videos. It it stops in the same places. This is the kind of tricks they pull in the media. They control google and intentionally making these informative movies harder to watch.

Now this news reporter that usually wears a bow tie sitting on the left. In that movie Ziegiest he says quote "its shameful, and sinful to say these words". Now combine that with the fact that Weatherman and News Reporter have a dialoguue premade for them to talk about. They read off the teleprompter. A NWO related press is spinning this giantic web oof lies that includes the legitimacy of Ron Paul. Combine that yet again by this quote you can google to get.

The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media. ~William Colby, former CIA director.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by flamingo99]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The whole hand sign thing makes me laugh. When the thumb is extended outwards it means love, when the thumb isn't extended outwards it means a lot of things. It can be a santanic or NWO thing. Musicans do it's a rock and roll thing, some do it because it's a santanic thing and they want to look badass.

I can understand why the Bush family has been seen making the sign. It's a hock em horns reference, a lot of University of Texas fans do it. I've seen Matthew Mcconaughey do it on TV, he's from Texas. It's a cheesy Texas thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS

Also, this theory could even work with Cynthia McKinney. Didn't she say something like how she wanted to run to get people to turn to the Green party if Ron Paul loses?

My proof is that Bill Maher throughout 911 truthers from his show.

What was he supposed to do? Continue to let them heckle him throughout the rest of the show?

Have u Seen Kucinichs Wife? The guys a lepperchaun, he must have some money. He must be financed by the New World Order. Maybe his brother got out of line. Who knows? But doesn't mean Kucinich wont say hey hes dead I've got all this money, let me just forget about it and continue this sharade.

Your kidding right A Black Woman for President, with unrigged elections, is a direct threat to the bankers monopoly over america through the federal reserve. The federal reserve is so important to the NWO that if they really thought Ron Paul was a threat he would of been dead before he attended the Democratic Debate. I mean seriously, your hope for ron paul is a mirror of the little voice inside of you that thinks maybe we can cheat the system and create a miracle where Ron Paul will save us. You've been conditioned to believe in miracles through religion. The brainwash is that everyone is dependent and want to be saved. But nobodys gonna save you, not Ron Paul an aristocrat, not Kucinich an aristocrat. The Presidential Nominiee Cut is done before the public sees the presidential race. They are methodical people the Illuminati. They think infinite steps before you. They work on the mind, eugenics, dna. They are perfecting their plan all the time. These people created Mind Control, you think somehow your water isnt polluted with fluoride, and your not being sprayed with nanotechonlogical plagues through the chemtrails. And your food isn't being infected with asparteme and msg. And television is so expensive to advertise that the corporations have a direct impact on how you view society. Then can you not say that these elections, all the candidates, all the different ways that these guys are going to save America. Every F'n year another guy comes with his plans to save America. And when Armageddon is knocking on the door, everyone saying... a screw it. I'll just vote for Ron Paul, hes saying he wants to get rid of theme, hes not talking about 911 cuz he doesnt want to be labeled a nutcase, and then the media wont love him anymore. You see your contradicting yourself by thinking that ron pauls blackout of his knowledge of 911 was to get him a seat in a rigged political system. Even hes smart enough to know that obviously. If hes so smart how come he doenset know he doesnt stand a chance? Why does CNN love him. I could see them blushing on CNN, ah I really love Ron Paul.. Maybe he'll save us.. Yea BiLL! We really need some help here. And the American people shrug ahhh I love Ron Paul. Mind Control is going on right now. Ron Paul is part of this Mind Control. A shot of hope into a country with no tommorow.

And heres the kicker: If Ron Paul was really as smart as he thinks he is. He would know the Iran war is coming soon. That the Kennesbunport Warning has been issued in August 27 of this year 2007 by Cynthia McKinney and others. That Ronal Regans former advisor warned of another 911.

He would know that time is imminent. Then wouldn't a patriot use a live democractic debate to warn the country of the coming marshall law and forced integration into the North American Union?

It doesnt matter to me either way. But Ron Paul is bull#. I hate to see you guys continue being played by yet another politician. Don't let Ron Paul break your heart.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hmm I love it...

No matter what token recognition Ron Paul is getting most people still don't know he's even thinking of running for the presidency. As to the OP suggesting this that and 3 other candidates.... Well lets see if we all vote for this or that niche candidate doesn't a dem or rep win by default then because the indie type vote gets split many ways?

But NOOOO that couldn't be your agenda mister registered and then started this thread...

Divide and Conquer is the oldest tactic of control .... For once I think the masses ought to vote the One strong candidate that might have a fighting chance.... Ron Paul.

Like many others said strange how Ron Paul seems to get slammed by new members starting threads so much latelly....

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

absolutely.
this is crap.or classic disinfo.

ron paul for president.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by flamingo99
Have u Seen Kucinichs Wife? The guys a lepperchaun, he must have some money. He must be financed by the New World Order.

right, because you can't understand how someone could get a good looking wife, they are being supported by the NWO?

whats with all these newbie flaming-threads? did anyone else notice the coincidence in the name, flamingo99? Duh...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Maybe RP espouses something one would call "Minarchy" a more or less milder version of "anarchy", which maybe the direction this society we live in could be going due to the overgrowth of the Lyndon Johnson style of liberalism that has forced itself into the political mainstream process for the past 4 decades. I think RP represents the end of this era or "liberalism" hence the reason all of the candidates essentially plan to run the ship the same as any before them have done. In the 60's libertarians had essentially nowhere to go and landed in left and right causes on campuses, this was the Vietnam era, the time period in which a small but vocal group of protesters took advantage of the situation and put themselves at the head of the anti-war movement. I would argue that RP maybe the manifestation of that era's true zeitgeist, finally ascending into the sphere of Executive politics. Maybe this actually represents the majority political view of most Americans that simply refuse to vote and have done so for many decades. Maybe RP represents a new era of "decadence" of which great beautiful discoveries will be made as well as a higher level of distrust in expertism, a healthy distrust of authority. THia maybe considered a good thing considering the past 40 years of authoritarian politics, and in fact this messege scares establishment types for the reason that they will simply come to be ignored and we will change enormously, so that a distinction can be made between the present era and the upcoming era. This maybe also considered a good thing, of course the same types of prohibitionists of the 1920's love to rear their heads but they will become likely to play little to no role in the upcoming future, simply because this impulse maybe something the baby boomers have been gearing up to pull off for quite some time. The reason why this current system cannot last maybe more a result of personal and cultural shift from the TV to the net and a shift away from a centralized authority towards a self-suficient kind of lifestyle that people are starting to interconnect without government assistance. There are simply too many people doing too many unusual things for the government to bother with trying to track everything, and someone auch as RP fits this new world we have grown into. People have made fundamental personal changes that society will now have to learn to live with, this means more or less you can't lie to us anymore, without losing our talents, art, science and advancements that we are creating. If you shut us out we will boycott and produce nothing of value or creativity. So in otherwords "we have power" and are aware of this no matter how much one tries to pretend otherwise.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
´´I would argue that RP maybe the manifestation of that era's true zeitgeist, finally ascending into the sphere of Executive politics. Maybe this actually represents the majority political view of most Americans that simply refuse to vote and have done so for many decades.
Maybe RP represents a new era of "decadence" of which great beautiful discoveries will be made as well as a higher level of distrust in expertism, a healthy distrust of authority.´´

yes, both.
many things come together, and its high time.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

For real??? Are you serious???
Apparently I and all my friends are part of the illuminate !!! I did not know that. Obviously I must be part of the illuminate as that is absolutely the only reason to make that hand sign right?
Are you sure they are talking to a deaf person?
Hanging ten?
Making shadow bunnies?
Making a random, attention getting hand sign that in reality means absolutely nothing?

Seriously though anyone with enough free time to put that first video together, has entirely too much free time.

Ron Paul and/or Dennis Kucinich are the best 2 candidates. If neither of these 2 people win, the US is going to have a really tough next 4 years.

Of course this is only my opinion.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I can't say I agree with the OP and his arguments, I can only say that it would fit right in the NWO program, for Ron Paul to be an agent. They seem to have everything else rigged, so we can't dismiss it as impossible.
The problem is, who are you ever gonna trust, if you think like that? And that's probably just what they want anyway, Ron Paul being an agent or not. This stuff'll drive you crazy if you keep thinking about it.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
We got two options the status quo, or the Constitution, Two simple options, Now most Americans sorry to say it but are ignorant and stupid....

Unfortunately they make up the majority....

They are already fooled and have done a great job at maintaining the status quo....

Now you mean to tell me, that "they" the elites are trying to fool those of us who do research into voting for a guy who "they" tell us has no chance of winning?

um the stupid ignorant people who have maintained the status quo are still going to maintain the status quo..

what point would it serve to "fool" us into voting for a guy they tell us has no chance of winning?

I can see how they could possibly be manipulating things to get our types to vote for Paul and make him a spoiler and in effect get someone who is controlled by them elected, But in no way shape or form do I believe Paul or even Kucinich is "in" on anything like that...

I mean aside from that who would "you" vote for I mean our options are vote for candidates who WILL screw us, or vote for a guy who has a record of not screwing us....

weight it....

I never thought id say this on ATS but this is one of those instances where the conspiracy goes deeper then logically possible...

Its like those who say planes hit the towers but had no passengers in them......

yeah sure because obviously they are willing to kill 4,000 people but not 100 on the plane....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Though we need someone like Dr.Paul as our leader to get things headed in a different direction...

Its of little importance as when it comes right down to it its WE THE PEOPLE who must be willing to say ENOUGH, and stop tolerating the continuous usurpations on our liberties....

Don't bend over for a cop when you've broken no law, if he is a smart ass be smart ass back, If he threatens to tazer you for being a smart ass tell him to bring it...

You get a ticket for something you didn't do, refuse to sign it and get arrested for it, if your right don't tolerate the bs...

Don't let people and gov walk over you just because fighting it is an inconvenience...

concealed weapons permit? I don't need "permission" for a right... arrest me for it.

free speech zones? kiss my ass...

the only person responsible for the usurpations of your rights is YOU

Stand up and be free men for gods sake... quit bending over even for small things.

civil disobedience...

and if all else fails I'll say it, I'm ready for gitmo I don't care tbh...

others won't because of FEAR

the right to keep and bear arms was protected for the usurpations of our rights...

ANY person complaining about these usurpations who doesn't own a firearm, has no excuse to complain...

ARM YOURSELVES AND BE READY.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul and gave him some money 3 times...He is our best hope...what was that crud that started this thread..?..that was a sniper...GO RON PAUL..

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The dilemma in Ron Paul lies here:
Did the NWO hire him to gather support and take a fall at the end.
Are they allowing him to run so they can just electorally vote for someone else and appease any sort of revolt by americans.

Because When Chavez stood at the UN and said bush is El Diablo, the United Nations laughed. If they can make the United Nations look believable, and make the new york police authories quit about 911, and get away with 911, and rig bushs election, and rig the ballots everywhere else, and get away with the Iraq for Sale Haliburton scam. Why would they let Ron Paul run with a stance of taking them down.

I honestly think you are the disinformation agents.. not me.

We're IN ALOT OF TROUBLE!
Because less than 3% of you read books, because the only truth you know is what you get over this tube. Theres a whole generation that didnt know anything that didn't come out of this TUBE.
YOUTUBE
TELEVISION TUBE
THE ULTIMATE SCAM

If you dont believe me listen to Howard Beal.
TELEVISION IS A GOD DAMN AMUSEMENT PARK!

Then ask yourself what I asked you before. Why Does Bill Maher and Wolf Blizter, and CNN Hate 911 Truth. But they LOVE Ron Paul. Because their secretly pushing Ron Paul. Ron Paul is Bill Mahers hero. He is the hero of a disinformation agent. I rest my case.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Sorry but it's a pretty weak case. Please provide concrete evidence that Ron Paul is part of a massive, international conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
how about "ron paul" can be rearranged to the two words "Our Plan". but in the end believe what you want to believe. we will see who is right. You prove to me he is not with them and I'll believe YOU. haha No this is not a hit thread. This is just a question of conspiracy like all the other threads. Either its right or wrong. Nobody ever proves anything on these forums. They just speculate as I am doing. And I think speculation of bill maher contradicting himself and throwing out 911 truthers and then calling ron paul his hero, and throwing up satanic hand signs, its absurd. a contradiction of the beliefs of Bill Maher television gatekeeper.

You see you dismiss Bill Maher as a nobody. But behind the scenes he is a important man to the Illuminati because he is representative of the views of those who own the television networks.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by flamingo99]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join