It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and Ron Paul are Frauds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Guiliani or Ghouliani as I call him is the pick for president by the Military Industrial Complex
because he HELPED TO COVER-UP 911! The presidency is his payback just like when Nixon
appointed Ford as President when he resigned in disgrace-Ford was payback for the cover-up of the Kennedy assasination.
(Ford was a main member of the Warren Commission).
Ron Paul is not who the Military Industrial Complex wants.
Alex Jones tries to get at the truth.
Just because you don't agree with them 100 per cent don't write them off.
Nobody agrees 100 per cent. If Ron Paul came out now too strongly about the 911 conspiracy
they would tear him to pieces. It's too early. Be a little more patient.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
+ we should also remember the context of the question thats always asked to Dr.Paul

"Dr.Paul to you believe the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT is responsible for 9/11"

Of course hes going to answer NO, seeing as hes apart of that Government...

Hes never been asked (to my knowledge) "Dr.Paul do you believe that individuals or elements within the US Government on an individual basis, had prior knowledge and or had a roll to play in the attacks on 9/11"

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by flamingo99

Your kidding right A Black Woman for President, with unrigged elections, is a direct threat to the bankers monopoly over america through the federal reserve. The federal reserve is so important to the NWO that if they really thought Ron Paul was a threat he would of been dead before he attended the Democratic Debate.
[edit on 25-12-2007 by flamingo99]

How would a President being a different race or gender be a threat to the NWO? If you're claiming that Ron Paul would be dead if he was really a threat, then shouldn't McKinney also be dead since you're claiming she's really the biggest threat?

Under your theory that a black female president would be a threat to the "banker monopoly", wouldn't they have thought of a way to make sure it isn't a threat? Maybe that way is to plant a black female president to have people vote for instead of the traditional candidates. They could make sure things dont get out of hand because they control her.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Have u Seen Kucinichs Wife? The guys a lepperchaun, he must have some money. He must be financed by the New World Order. Maybe his brother got out of line. Who knows? But doesn't mean Kucinich wont say hey hes dead I've got all this money, let me just forget about it and continue this sharade.

Your kidding right A Black Woman for President, with unrigged elections, is a direct threat to the bankers monopoly over america through the federal reserve. The federal reserve is so important to the NWO that if they really thought Ron Paul was a threat he would of been dead before he attended the Democratic Debate. I mean seriously, your hope for ron paul is a mirror of the little voice inside of you that thinks maybe we can cheat the system and create a miracle where Ron Paul will save us. You've been conditioned to believe in miracles through religion. The brainwash is that everyone is dependent and want to be saved. But nobodys gonna save you, not Ron Paul an aristocrat, not Kucinich an aristocrat. The Presidential Nominiee Cut is done before the public sees the presidential race. They are methodical people the Illuminati. They think infinite steps before you. They work on the mind, eugenics, dna. They are perfecting their plan all the time. These people created Mind Control, you think somehow your water isnt polluted with fluoride, and your not being sprayed with nanotechonlogical plagues through the chemtrails. And your food isn't being infected with asparteme and msg. And television is so expensive to advertise that the corporations have a direct impact on how you view society. Then can you not say that these elections, all the candidates, all the different ways that these guys are going to save America. Every F'n year another guy comes with his plans to save America. And when Armageddon is knocking on the door, everyone saying... a screw it. I'll just vote for Ron Paul, hes saying he wants to get rid of theme, hes not talking about 911 cuz he doesnt want to be labeled a nutcase, and then the media wont love him anymore. You see your contradicting yourself by thinking that ron pauls blackout of his knowledge of 911 was to get him a seat in a rigged political system. Even hes smart enough to know that obviously. If hes so smart how come he doenset know he doesnt stand a chance? Why does CNN love him. I could see them blushing on CNN, ah I really love Ron Paul.. Maybe he'll save us.. Yea BiLL! We really need some help here. And the American people shrug ahhh I love Ron Paul. Mind Control is going on right now. Ron Paul is part of this Mind Control. A shot of hope into a country with no tommorow.

And heres the kicker: If Ron Paul was really as smart as he thinks he is. He would know the Iran war is coming soon. That the Kennesbunport Warning has been issued in August 27 of this year 2007 by Cynthia McKinney and others. That Ronal Regans former advisor warned of another 911.

He would know that time is imminent. Then wouldn't a patriot use a live democractic debate to warn the country of the coming marshall law and forced integration into the North American Union?

It doesnt matter to me either way. But Ron Paul is bull#. I hate to see you guys continue being played by yet another politician. Don't let Ron Paul break your heart.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by flamingo99]

Ok are you trying to tell us that Ron Paul is a DEMOCRAT like McKinney and Kucinich? Last time I checked Dr. Paul was seeking the REPUBLICAN nominee for President. Secondly if Ron Paul was part of the NWO, would'nt he be on THIS CFR LIST.
I mean most of the low ranking people on the NWO start out here!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Good point. But Mckinney is attacking 911. And Ron Paul isn't. Your correctness stems from the fact that you, I, and many others believe that Ron Paul is pretending not to know a thing about 911 so he can go far in the election. But none of us know what Ron Paul really is gonna do if he wins.

As far as supporting him. I'm going to say that I'm voting for Guiliani. Because frankly I rather back my owners and be a good slave, then give the impression that I'm against them for voting for Ron Paul. I grew up reciting the national anthem and pledge alliance to the "republic" of illuminati for which america stands. I could give a crap who wins the election. But if Ron Paul is on tv alot. On the Daily show. On the Bill Maher show. Was Mckinney there? Why exactly is McKinney a former congress woman. And Ron Paul is a current member and presidential elect. You cant Compare these two people. Ive seen a bunch of wearechange.org videos and I can tell you that these people don't get surprised or don't sweat the fact that their lieing. Their so confident that they can lie that they don't care what you think.

When I look at Ron Paul I see a trusting face. A error-less ability to look like he feels deeply about what he says. That's why I think hes some kind of MKUltra Candidate. Because he has been taught or conditioned to pull off the role of a legitimate republican nominee. And you know what makes him real. The people asking questions are always reading from a script. But Ron Paul has memorized and has prepared his own internal script which he can use at any time. And create impressions with his face and body that make him seem like hes got some information he wants to share with the American people.

Oh so he wants to shut the Federal Reserve down. That implys that the media is willing to televise that kind of rhetoric on the airways which 100 million people around the world watch. Your kidding right. The fact that they even let the illegality of the federal reserve reach the mainstream media is because something is going to happen before the 08 election that will make that fact not mean a good damn thing. I say we will have a one world government before 2009.

Now just go to youtube and don't even WATCH the videos. Just flip through the search results and watch the image of the first frame that they use to represent each video.
_---What you will observe is that Ron Paul is tremendously seen on different television shows. The same television shows that are owned by News Corporation. The Same NewsCorp that is owned by Rupert Murdoch. The same Ruper Murdoch who uses Illuminati symbols for each news television channel on his network. www.jesus-is-savior.com... nati/symbols_of_the_illuminati.htm

SO YOU SEE!!!!!!!!!!!
That disinformation agents are not on the internet only downplaying 911 videos.
The disinformation agents are pushing Ron Paul.
DISINFORMATION AGENTS ARE PUSHING RON PAUL. ALERT. ALERT. ALERT........................................

this is where alex jones come in. If he knew that he first 911 was going to happen. and then he joins up with ron paul later on. that means that he was involved in thsi before 911 for knowing about the conspiracy. Then he joins up with Ron Paul like a tag team of truth. But Ron Paul is televised and Rupert Murdoch announces hes blocking prisonplanet.com links. Their trying to make them look legitimate by softly attacking them.

I'm not that stupid Rupert Murdoch... Your fluoride isn't working. F Ron Paul.
Heres a man that agrees with me...

RON PAUL
(switch the U and the N) = UN = United Nations
now you have...
ROU PANL
(now correct the letters)
OUR PLAN

OUR PLAN
U HAVE BEEN ILLUMINATTTTEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD LOLOLOL

[edit on 26-12-2007 by flamingo99]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well I think we can narrow down Cynthia McKinney not being in Congress is she smacked a policer officer and then accepted support from the great Rev. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Then and only then did she back down and conceded she was actually in error and lost her voters support. To be honest I am still on the fence on whom I want to give my highly valued vote. I have listened to all the arguments up to this point and there is only two cantidates who interest me and that is Ron Paul and Fred Thompson. This is based soley on that both want to reform the government back to the basic premise of our constitution! Now if that is wrong then I will more than happy to toss my firearms into the governments furnace..untill than you can pry them from my cold dead fingers. But back onto the OP argument on disinformation. Ron Paul is actually reaching both sides of voters on all the issues and Alex is starting to reach everyone as well. I have watched Endgame and can see his point. As for Ron Paul not bringing up 911..well that is simple he is out to win an election and he needs to reach everyone, even those that believe 911 was a terrorist attack.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yea I guess......But why are we even worrying about who were gona vote for. Haven't they made it perfectly clear that the elections are rigged? Do you know Dictators like Saddam would create a voting system just to show everyone that he could win if he ran. Wasn't Saddam a oil partner. Wasn't Saddam shaking Rumsfelds hand. Wasn't their scam election system connect to Rumsfeld and our scam election has some coc aine alcoholic come out on top. Or George W. vs. John Kerry who were both members of Skull and Bones and both connected through blood.

I dont care who your going to vote for. Because votes don't count anymore.

The Illuminati really make me laught with their sick jokes. They've not only made voters out of you all, but fools as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
OMG, everyone is a lizard! Even that ronnie! Run for the hills! Look at his eeeeeeyes... I'm getting close to clinically insane from threads like these. Either these ideas of ronnie beeing some stooge is the craziest yet, or the most genious thing ever to come out of conspiracy theory. I suppose most of you guys pick the former

So what about Lyndon LaRouche then? Can i support him, or is he a zeta? I keep forgetting.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
just dont vote reps or democrats.not any more.
use your right to carry out direct democracy.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

Exactly whats is this direct democracy, then? Armed anarchy?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthDweller

Originally posted by anti72

Exactly whats is this direct democracy, then? Armed anarchy?

*cough*.. no, thats stupid violence. not clever because the enemy has bigger guns.

look out for my own threads for this .there are many projects already happening.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by anti72]

[edit on 12-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by flamingo99

So because Ron Paul doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job- he's a liar? Wouldn't a better example of a lie be "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." You don't know what he believes, so to say that him saying 9/11 wasn't an inside job is a bit presumptuous on your part. Alex Jones on the other is a fraud. Ron Paul is merely a kook.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV
Ron Paul is merely a kook.

What? How is restoring the Constitution being a kook? How is having the only economic plan of any candidate that is actually feasible being a kook?
Also, he has most of his donations coming from the military - he has more military backers than any other candidate - so, I guess they are kooks too?
If you actually did some research on the guy, you would change your mind.

How is being the most truthful person in Washington DC being a kook?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This has got to be some of the stupidest # I've ever seen on ATS.

Good Lord.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow, i hope whoever paid this guy to spread this BS got their money back. Worst plant ever? I think so.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by frailty
I don't see any real evidence that he could be in with the NWO and the military industrial complex.

Oh yeah have you looked at his contributers, the info is out there, he is a politician just like the rest of them:

Google Inc
US Army
US Navy
Microsoft Corp
Huffines Communities
US Air Force
Cisco Systems
Verizon Communications
Ford Motor Co
General Dynamics
US Postal Service
Andres Properties
Welcom Products
US Dept of Defense
Apple Inc
General Motors
Deutsche Bank AG
Verax Chemical
Raytheon Co

www.opensecrets.org...

If he is so "for" the constitution why does he want to pass laws that are so against the constitution-

End birthright citizenship.

Not only that but he is an isolationist in the worst way, how is that going to help the US, in todays information age, he might as well be a ludite.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Torlough]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Alex Jones is one of Them. Don't trust him - or other so-called defenders of the truth. They are all here to divert your attention from the real Truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Bill Maher Throws out 911 truthers..

Now Ron Paul is Bill Maher's Hero?

Does Ron Paul believe in 911 Truth!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

are you #ing kidding me?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Torlough

Yeah he a politician, how else would he run for office?

Look at his percentage of disclosure: close to 100%. Then compare that to other candidates.

He is not afraid to show who gives him money. That says a lot about his character.

Just because he receives the most money from the Army and Navy doesn't mean he's pro-war. It means he actually cares about the soldiers as opposed to the rest of them.

Anything else you have to say about his funding?

He also received money from some KKK members and didn't give the money back, does that make him a racist? I think not.

He's in desperate need of campaign financing and if I were him I'd keep everything I got.

He also has the largest online donation group and can't really filter out who gives him money.

Use your brain next time before posting crap.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wowee! I'm so glad I joined ATS provides hours of amusement. Anyways time for my two cents.....another poster had it right, it is about WE THE PEOPLE. Praying and hoping for some hero candidate to come along isn't going to fix anything. Unfortunately we've reached a point in this timeline where DRAMATIC world events is what will be the main motivating points for people to come together and bring a new order of putting the power back with the people and more locally run stuff. Let's just face the truth here what needs to happen is social change and establishing stronger community action and coming together but again this will most likely happen when people are thrust into more personal survival scenarios and when fear is more apart of their lives. Listen up folks your days of having fun surfing the internet posting on ATS is numbered because we will all have a very different set of priorities and ones that are much more action based and away from the computer and outside of our homes. Develop your intuition the still small voice inside your heart not in your head because that is what will guide you in the times ahead. you will never be able to get to where you want through logic or research. And at this point believe it or not there is a much larger question to ask yourself and that is what is going on beneath the surface of all of this what is below the stage of life events? Spiritual preservation is much more important than preserving your life in this body. Where you are going after this life is the real question and the choices and knowledge that you can access while still in the body is what will make certain options and opportunities available after your body dies. it is not all i die and go to heaven happily ever after. seize each day because all time is simultaneous and you effect all of your timelines including the ones in the "future" after your death. Search your heart see through all this mental information and find your guiding focus that will take you through the dramas yet to unfold. if anyone wants some basic guidance you can message me.

-peace and clarity my friends

[edit on 7-2-2008 by azhAa]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join