It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Fears Raised As ‘Warlike UFO’ Targets Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The only thing this has anything to do with is the vivid imagination and hoaxing of Sorcha Faal aka Richard Booth - who is probably still smarting from being refused a job at the Weekly World News for coming up with made up stories even too improbable for them to publish .....

More on him and his hoax stories here:

www.rense.com...

www.tbrnews.org...

www.tbrnews.org...

And, firmly debunked by ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

I confirm that the report is a bogus and the photos are photoshopped.

It is a hoax folks.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Lol, but it's a GREAT story!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Reverse Speech - The Strange UFO machines and An Asteroid Heading for Mars

www.evpreversespeaking.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
In my early days at ATS, I too made the mistake of quoting a breaking story/report from Sorcha Faal's, and was cut down and ridiculed by other ATS members fpr using a knowingly fake reporter producing fake and usually alrmist stories as a credible source.

I have learnt my lesson and have not used her reports/stories since.

Let this be another lesson to those of you who have not yet heard of Sorcha Faal's and her bogus reporting.

No offence to the OP.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Good find, Terrapop!
News about an asteroid hitting Mars has been in the news lately but the part about the Japanese claiming that missiles are being fired from the far side of the Moon is a stretch!

According to these reports, Japan's Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) has become increasing alarmed over the latest series of photographs beamed back to them from their lunar explorer KAGUYA, and which purportedly have shown a series of ‘missile-like’ launches from our moons dark side and are on a trajectory towards the planet Mars.

Now have they got anything to back this up? Where are the KAGUYA images showing these so called missiles which the Japanese claim to have? Until that happens, this is pure science fiction!

Missiles being launched from the Moon by aliens to target Mars!! And to add to this humbug, we have American planetary scientists saying that NASA's Opportunity may be the target! Lol!
Oh man! This sucks!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarNeon
Reverse Speech - The Strange UFO machines and An Asteroid Heading for Mars

www.evpreversespeaking.com...

Hi,
I was expecting to see a link to a reverse speech audio clip in regards to this topic... but there doesn't seem to be one anywhere on that page. Could you post a link to that audio clip .. I would love to hear it!

Btw,
A few months ago, I recorded a small section of John Edwards giving a speech. It was from a You Tube video.
I'm not a supporter of John Edwards but I wanted to see if anything would show up in an audio clip of him talking if I reversed it.

And amazingly enough, the very section of his speech that I recorded had something being said in it when that section was reversed!

Here's what it's saying when reversed, which is the version of the clip that I put on a webpage.
It's saying "The man is a voice of reason now"
It comes right after some gibberish that's at the very beginning where then there's a half sec. pause and then that sentence comes in. Let know if you hear it... this audio is in it's raw form (no filtering) except that it's the reversed version of the original.
Here's the (reversed speech) clip:

www.fantasticfrog.net...

Here's the original (un-reversed) clip:
www.fantasticfrog.net...

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
One thought is an alien/US defense system on dark side of moon activated to attempt to divert/destroy the asteroid which is heading toward Mars.. I wonder if it is in some path to the "missle launch". Will be interesting to follow this one..great post! Flag

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is the same person that claims Cheney was attacked by the US military in his office, and they were driven off by the Secret Service, and that was the REAL cause of the fire in the Executive Building.
God I love Sorcha Faal.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

This story is bunk. Read above.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, of course the source is not the best one, but indeed an interesing story at least. And if it is really true, the asteroid hitting Mars seems to be a good cover story for the "real" thing...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hey, at least you're looking around. Cool story, whether it was written by a looney tune or not.

The OP never presented it as fact, they just brought up the story. No reason to rub in the fact that the author is alittle nuts, hell this is the first time I've heard of them.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a well known HOAXER as others have mentioned. Why continue with the thread other than to continue another hoax????

There is a thread about the possible strike by an asteroid already posted.
Thread Link

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

thanks terrapop for keeping us on our toes--i'm glad you're keeping an eye on things cause there's so much going on that its more than a one man/woman job to keep up with the news besides study into what you guys already know that i and some others wish we knew.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
this any good -

www.bloomberg.com...

Not sure what to make of all this :-o

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yup, and there's a thread on the Japanese plans to modernise their military in response to a possible extra-terrestrial threat.

Japan confronts an Alien Invasion
Asteroid may hit Mars next month!

Sorcha Faal is weaving an entertaining yet probably tall tale from these two.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The first thing I always do when a website like this is put up as a link is.....find out about the other who wrote it....Sorcha Faal.

With her name entered into google...i was surprised to find that there's alot on her....alot of the samething....the same question over and over again..."Who is Sorcha Faal?"

"A search of the Russian Academy of Sciences website for Sorcha Faal brings up "not found".
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

I cannot find out who this person was who emailed her...sorry about that.

"This quote below is from the WhatDoesItMean web site. I e-mailed her a couple of weeks ago for her credentials and requested links to previous articles that she supposedly wrote ... never heard back. I have searched high and low on the web for over two weeks and can't find anything about her...

In the world of academia, in particular the sciences, the cliche is: Publish or perish. If Sorcha has a doctorate, as her title alludes, where is her thesis? Where are any other works that one would normally expect from a "scholar?" Why is there absolutely no evidence of her existence, prior to and aside from the crap at the Booth site?

In my opinion....this article posted by the OP, is bs...not to the OP but to Sorcha Faal, disinfo.

Gah! the links don't work and I've noticed most of you have trashed Sorcha Faal writings...well, I myself had no idea, but now i know.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

im not to sure about the relyablity of this source. maybe if it could be found in a more main stream source i might by it. i think if some thing like this were true it would have made it to some major news network by now.

What kind of source is that? Looks like a website some kid made. I would need to see some other sources reporting this before I even began to take it seriously..

Is Bloomberg.com mainstream enough?

Defense Minister Ishiba Considers Japan's Options in UFO Attack

``There are no grounds for us to deny there are unidentified flying objects and some life-form that controls them,'' Ishiba said. ``Few discussions have been held on what the legal grounds are'' for a military response.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
and what if for once sorcha faal or richard boothe or whoever has genuine information this time? IMO some people fail to realise there are two meaning to the story of the boy who cried wolf. one dont lie to get attention two unless you wanna have to tell the kids parents he was mauled by wolves always check on his alarms. on the other hand you have the possibility that this is fabricated and is going to be used by the government to site a new enemy and try to move quickly to a one world government. or there is a advanced civilization on mars the hostile aliens are attacking them first because they dont feel they will need to conserve energy for a fight with earth and were all doomed.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

Genuine info from Boothe? And Faal, the none existant "Scholar"? If the people aren't genuine, how is the info they present?

edit;typo

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Tomis_Nexis]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join