It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Fears Raised As ‘Warlike UFO’ Targets Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Russian Security Analysts are reported to be joining Japan’s concerns over a series of ‘mysterious’ events occurring in space which, perhaps, suggests that the planet Mars is being ‘targeted’ by an ‘unknown’ alien spacecraft that has been transiting through our Solar System ‘disguised’ as a comet.

According to these reports, Japan's Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) has become increasing alarmed over the latest series of photographs beamed back to them from their lunar explorer KAGUYA, and which purportedly have shown a series of ‘missile-like’ launches from our moons dark side and are on a trajectory towards the planet Mars.

So concerned have top Japanese politicians privy to this information become that they have broken the decades old International taboo against World governments mentioning UFO’s to the public with Japan's chief cabinet secretary, Nobutaka Machimura, stating that “UFO’s do exist”, during a news conference this past week.

Secretary Machimura’s surprising admission where then followed by those of Japan’s Defense Minister, Shigeru Ishiba, voicing his fears that his Self-Defense Forces could not respond to an attack by space aliens while adhering to limits on military action under his country's war-renouncing Constitution.

Read the full article here:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Have not heard anything about this, but sounds interesting though...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
umm WOW
Dont really know what to write to this ..if that story checks out then we have our long awaited disclosure and much more
I just hope we wont regret this ..;/

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
To me it sounds like someone is creating a story based on real events (the Japanese politicians stating publicly their personal opinions) and mixed with a little fantasy (Kaguya photographing missile-like objects on their way to Mars).

As usual, time will tell.

PS: they forgot the Chinese, they also have a satellite orbiting the Moon.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, yes you are right. I will start to be really concerned once any high ranked Chinese comes forward with strange comments about extraterrestials...

jra

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Firstly, that Japanese Government official never said UFO's exsist. It's just his personal opinion that they exsist, like many members of ATS believe that UFO's exsist. He was not making an official, or factual statement that they exsist.

This whole article seems extremely fishy. I'd like to know where they got their information and I'd like to see these supposed "missile-like" launch images taken on the "dark side" of the moon. And also the data of how they managed to figure out the trajectory of the missiles from only a series of images.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by jra]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
im not to sure about the relyablity of this source. maybe if it could be found in a more main stream source i might by it. i think if some thing like this were true it would have made it to some major news network by now.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

...a couple of months ago, this source was ridiculed beyond comprehension and threads forced into the skunk works.... and judging from the OP, the only cited info in this 'article' is the potential impact of a asteroid into Mars, the author of said article tie the Japanese UFO story into "missiles from the dark side of the Moon" and seem to really embellish the overall Mars/Japanese stories. All the site's quotes are usually from "Russian Security Analysts" which imo, start to sound like a delusional person begging for attention.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

yes the astroid ive heard a little about that but not much. i was not aware how ever of the site the info came from. ive been here a while but lately i have been verry busy and not able to enjoy the site as much as i like. but thanks for the info...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop

Japan’s Defense Minister, Shigeru Ishiba, voicing his fears that his Self-Defense Forces could not respond to an attack by space aliens while adhering to limits on military action under his country's war-renouncing Constitution.

IMO, this is just an excuse to ditch their pacifist constitution, much like they are using the excuse of scientific research to slaughter whales...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

Right.I believe in a great deal of theorys and such in the UFO community and I still smell fish.I too want to know where they get the data from? photos clueing one in on the trajectory of a missle luanched from the surface of the moon?
Impoossible...no.
Improbable...yes!
You do realize that Mars is a fer piece down the road from the moon!

And to assume that it's headed for Mars is almost like me throwing a baseball at a star near the moon from earth and say you were pretty sure the ball i threw was heading towards the moon.I mean cmon now.I am pretty open minded but would be elated if you had some backing data to go along with this little gem.
Just my 2 cents as they say...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What kind of source is that? Looks like a website some kid made. I would need to see some other sources reporting this before I even began to take it seriously...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
im not to sure about the relyablity of this source. maybe if it could be found in a more main stream source i might by it. i think if some thing like this were true it would have made it to some major news network by now.

In my opinion, the mainstream media rarely supports The Truth. They are told what to tell us and when to tell us by another group of people. If something like this did appear in the mainstream media, I would be very suspicious about the reasons why.

Originally posted by firegoggles
You do realize that Mars is a fer piece down the road from the moon!

And to assume that it's headed for Mars is almost like me throwing a baseball at a star near the moon from earth and say you were pretty sure the ball i threw was heading towards the moon.

You're right, which makes me think if this is true, and they KNEW the objects were headed for Mars, they must have been using some pretty advanced technology to track them.

[edit on 22/12/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is a good example to illustrate a point.

If this is a real event then there is every reason to require more proof and to withhold judgment. IOW, if real, it's not going away, not a jealous phenomenon as Jacques Vallee (and others) describes some so-called UFO events.

It is the interplay between believers and disbelievers which gives
Thompson's history its "mythic" proportions. Referencing the work
of Carl Jung and anthropologist Paul Radin, Thompson points out
that the Trickster "makes his presence felt in phenomena ranging
from frustrating `accidents of fate,' to `the malicious tricks
played by the poltergeist' to the uneasy coexistence of angelic and
demonic potentials within both individual and collective
unconsciousness." With Trickster, Thompson describes UFOs in terms
of other, perhaps more well-known, mythical figures such as Hermes,
Dionysus and Proteus. Proteus, like Trickster, wraps himself in
ambiguity, and UFOs are nothing if not ambiguous.

This apparent ability of UFOs to change their form in order to
satisfy public expectations has been discussed elsewhere. Robert
Sheaffer, in his book The UFO Verdict, calls UFOs a "jealous
phenomenon"
because this variable aspect serves to prevent
researchers from gaining any significant knowledge of them.

Sheaffer builds on this interpretation, noting that no legitimate
phenomenon exhibits this jealous nature. Jacques Vallee uses
this characteristic to theorize that UFOs are some sort of (sic)
interdimensional beings, whereas Carl Jung postulated this
variability is a manifestation of the collective unconscious.

It's only those 'stories' which are fanciful, or fabricated which seem to require 'quick acceptance'.

I also think it's too soon to dismiss it as a ploy, though there's certainly valid speculation on why Japan might want to use it as such.

2 cents.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Badge01]

KTK

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yipes we have been had again

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorcha strikes again

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hello there,

lets just think outside the box for a while.

Some of you have comfirmed the asteroid being headed towards Mars from other sources. Please don't get involved in how it has got there, for now.

In the cirmustances that the source of this information cannot be fully trusted, I will only stick with the asteroid theme. I don’t want to brag about Armageddon on Mars or any of that stuff, but a simple possibility of revelation. There are two possible outcomes here (if the story checkes out, of course):

a) The asteroid will hit Mars in the general area where the NASA probes are now located. The chances of a hit are around 75%. The outcome would be a giant dust-cloud hanging in the Mars atmosphere for months/maybe years – read the specs about the asteroid in the source.

Afterwards, when the dust settles down, something important might be revealed to us. Is there really a civilization beneath the surface of Mars? Or will they be forced out of their holes as a result of the incoming asteroid and reveal them selves?

b) The asteroid will swing past and around Mars and head towards Earth, thus no good news for us.

This is all supposed to take place on January 30th 2008. So, if the news checks out, we will know soon enough. Who knows, we just might get lucky this time, or not.

iohen...

...with an open mind an a cat on his shoulder

PS: I was thinking starting a new thread about this, but then realized its not worthwhile

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I had not noticed (because I hadn't seen the article) that this was from Sorcha Faal.

As explained in this thread, this is, apparentely, a "person" that only exists on Internet pages where her news are posted and her books sold.

Edit: I see now that I was too slow writing my post and KTK had already posted the link for that thread.

[edit on 22/12/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thank you ONE!!! our allies (Attas of the light) and the dark reptilians at war here.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
ok, so this is a potentially huge story and i'd also like to suggest a few possibilities.

I believe it is one of three things:

1) Its the real deal. Its genuinely as they describe and it really could be an UFO firing objects at Mars for whatever reason; or

2) Its yet another fabrication for one of two possible reasons (remember that if fabricated then we would be led to believe that there really are aliens attacking Mars):

a) It serves the two-fold purpose of swaying the public to see aliens as a threat. It also allows disclosure to play out in a maner which most people will believe. The public will think that everything being said is true because they will see pictures and just assume they are legit; or

b) They somehow lay the blame for the 'missile' heading towards Mars on, lets say, China. Then when the 'missile' hits Mars and destroys the Mars Rover Opportunity (as the article says it could) then the US can somehow declare that an act of war and draw themselves into yet another conflagration.

I know that is far fetched but im just trying to throw out a few possibilities.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by srsen]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
sorry for the double post but i wonder if this could have anything to do with the huge cigar shaped objects orbiting the moon as discussed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

When the pics were blown up we found equally spaced areas of higher heat spread across the length of the object. This suggested engine rooms or something similar which would expel greater heat than other areas.

I think it could certainly be related.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
How would they know where a missile is heading from moon if they only have pictures? To pinpoint the destination from pictures would be quite a challenge. If this story were to be true they would have to have other sources for the destination of the missiles, like tracking data from radar.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join