It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings

Let me point something out. If you think its not true, then fine. But you cannot call it a lie.

The information about Planet X is untruthful. Whether or not you want to call it a lie is an excercise in pure semantics.

I don't wan't to waste my time on this thread but I will tell you that the Planet X information is government disinformation placed for the purpose of creating fear and uncertainty in the public mind.

Whether its the bogus threat of terrorism or attacks from aliens from outer space or the return of Planet X it is sheer, unadulterated poppycock.

T'is much better to be safe than sorry.
Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst

Ask those who prepared for the government floated Y2K scam. People bought generators, food, were told all kinds of baloney. The Y2K scam evaporated January 2, 2000 or January 2, 2001 whichever version you wanted to buy into.

Same will happen with 2012. There is no Planet X and if there is its not going to come into our solar system. Its a PsyOp, a scam. Just like the 911 attacks.

The intent of the Planet X scam is to get you to buy into an ID like an implant and then climb into a railroad car to be taken to a secret place where you will be safe from Planet X. You won't be able to board the train to be saved from Planet X unless you accept the implanted ID.

Forget Planet X. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Let me point something out. If you think its not true, then fine. But you cannot call it a lie. To be that closed minded, is sad. We will see whos foot gets put into whos mouth. See, if we are all wrong, then whatever, its over end of story. But if you are wrong, then 30 percent of the people we know will probably die from just the shock of it all alone.
Now you may call it a lie, but you will most likely be eat those words as ou are too busy remmebring these times, when you should be thinking about how to stay breathing

T'is much better to be safe than sorry.
Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst

No offense but when someone claims something is fact and it is not fact, that is a lie. Pretty it up any way you like but it is what it is.
If you can provide evidence planet x is real, please post it. If we are being physically affected by planet x, it can be measured and proven. So either there is evidence to support its existence or there is not. Right now nobody has posted ANY evidence that it is real.

When you refuse to back up your statements in any way and there is evidence against your statements, do you really think people will believe you?

You tell me that 30 percent of the population will die if we don't listen to you so why wouldn't you simply present evidence so we will listen to you? If you're holding back evidence that could save billions of lives, what kind of person does that make you?
Also, the obvious question is how do you determine the 30 percent number? Obviously it's either completely made up or you must have sifted through mounds of data which could be posted here.
So which is it, you either have the data or are making the number up????

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Theory in any context, is not FACT. end of story there bud

WOW !! REALLY??? well I'll go ahead and contact every scientist in the world to let them know you said they are wrong.
Obviously you didn't read and/or understand the definition of a scientific theory. My suggestion is that you try rereading the definition and ask question where needed.
Also, I am not your "bud".

And i need not prove anything here. All i do is present my thoughts and views on subjets. I always use the "i believe" and vicata, so why are you all arguing so much? Its personal opinion. If it effects you so much, then maybe theres a reason for that.

Well when someone says a planet exists when it doesn't, it is not an opinion.
The color purple is pretty, is an opinion.

I researched about this for over a year before i started to give it the benifit of the doubt.

When there is no evidence, why would you?

As to the whole "proof thing"..tis is very funny considering that we all know how much of the good info gets deleted or removed.

I've never asked for proof, only evidence. There's a difference.

So for most of us who have put the effort in, there is not much left of our paths through to show you the same one. And we are all different, so we need to find our own ways throug. Judging accordingly, thhose who keep on with this "porrf" and "evidence" and such, are nothing more than skeptics and followers, for you do not want to lead yourself into growth.

Learning factual information and understanding how to use it to better myself is growth. Failing to learn from factual information is a lack of growth.

I say it again, go find your own proof, i stated my observations in form of personal opinion, so stop arguing with me, becasue you cannot argue personal opinion.

Again, stating a planet exists when it doesn't is not an opinion.
I have looked into this idea quite a bit and found no evidence to support it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Mayeb its not planet x, but you know what ..somethings goig to happen. it will be a year of tribulation. We will see. wont even take that long if this is correct info. by 20010 you will see it in the sky, and the weather will keep getting worse. and from a physics point of view, planet X is VERY plausable. Do to many factors in the galaxy and the planets. There is much evidence evident of a large catastrophe affecting the wole part of our solar system. All the planets are on a bad tilt, there is an asteroid belt from something getting smashed to peices. There is geographical evidence all over to support multiple catastrphes on earth here. Many theories" are given, but on an un biased mindset, the planet x scenario is a good explanation for all of these things. Better than any offered in mainstream thats for sure. To say it is untruthful or a lie, is YOUR opinion, and should be stated as such. You cannot proove planet x not to exist, without using other "theories" to support this. theories with less evidence to support them, not more. Many small theories to explain a scenario that is one large one, now that doesnt make as much sense as a theory tha coveres it all, leaving very little to question after. Do your homewor before trying to state your claims of falseness. This has probably been discussed too many times to count. The fact that the people who beleive in this, tend to be the super inteligent ones, is enough for me to start believing, instead of taking a incompitent's word for whats going on.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Mayeb its not planet x, but you know what ..somethings goig to happen.

Can you vague that up a bit? Something happens all the time. Come on !

it will be a year of tribulation.

I love tribbles
That episode of star trek was one of my favorites

We will see. wont even take that long if this is correct info. by 20010 you will see it in the sky, and the weather will keep getting worse. and from a physics point of view, planet X is VERY plausable.

I'm calling you on this again. If physics says it's possible, post the info.

Do to many factors in the galaxy and the planets. There is much evidence evident of a large catastrophe affecting the wole part of our solar system.

On a regular basis every 3600 years? Post the information.

All the planets are on a bad tilt, there is an asteroid belt from something getting smashed to peices. There is geographical evidence all over to support multiple catastrphes on earth here.

Please post the info to prove your statements.

Many theories" are given, but on an un biased mindset, the planet x scenario is a good explanation for all of these things.

Why is it a good explanation? Tell me how it fits using both physics and cosmological modeling.

Better than any offered in mainstream thats for sure.

What is the mainstream saying about these things you are referring to and what is the evidence they offer for their conclusions?

To say it is untruthful or a lie, is YOUR opinion, and should be stated as such.

Let me say this again. If someone claims a planet exists when it doesn't, they are saying something UNTRUTHFUL. It doesn't matter whether or not they believe what they are saying unless they can, by thought, blink a planet into existence.

You cannot proove planet x not to exist

This is the worst type of circular logic.
This is a double negative question like:
Prove god doesn't exist
or
Prove we are not living in a perfectly recreated cyber world.
or
Prove that massless, invisible, flying, purple wombats aren't living in the middle of the earth.

Do your homewor before trying to state your claims of falseness. This has probably been discussed too many times to count. The fact that the people who beleive in this, tend to be the super inteligent ones, is enough for me to start believing, instead of taking a incompitent's word for whats going on.

I have done plenty of research regarding this subject over the years. This is how I know it's BUNK.

If you want to be taken seriously, all you need to do is post evidence instead of complaining. That being said, why are you refusing to post evidence you claim to have?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Well I do not always agree with you, but the use of institutional terrorism by a government to ensure a predictable behavior is a definite.

I think this is very plausible. we are going to have to have some major disaster to coax the population into the FEMA camps/ I know the immigration cover story is total garbage..I mean look weve got Senator Kennedy sing the Star Spangled Banner in spanish...if that does not tell you what our current political outlook is.

John I am going to say this is possible/ I don not agree with you on the Holographic 757's but I will say you should prob write a thread on this one

I am not sure there is not a Planet X John but everyday I see this disease, that impending natural disaster, the possibility of nuclear terrorism and it just yells of a globalized institutional terrorist plot.

You know after they get us rounded up and isolated....the ambiguous they can tell whatever story they want about what happened on the outside and create their own Logans Run Scenario....... WOW!

you know what I will get to this thread myself , of course I will ref you for credit, bringing this to my attention.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by birchtree]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

NO. Actually arguing about it is not pointless. This is me correcting you.

The skeptic in all his glory. 'I don't really care about this topic, nor will I bother to do any research on the subject, I am here to argue with you and correct you.'

Beautiful. I'm glad I checked out of this thread pages ago : it's the same people demanding physical proof on the same subject they have no interest in researching.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Please let me know how many times I need to tell you I have done plenty of research. If you could give me a number, I'll just post it that many times so it will sink in.

Obviously the reality is you have done NO research or you would have posted evidence by now instead of just complaining.

In reality, you know there is no evidence and this is fun for you to pretend. Am I wrong? Simply show me with evidence and I will gladly concede.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Please let me know how many times I need to tell you I have done plenty of research. If you could give me a number, I'll just post it that many times so it will sink in.

It seems to me you've come to the end of your research and have decided there is no Planet X.

Is your agenda now to demand that every other person who has an interest in a 10th planet or has reserached it provide you with absolute proof? Because that's really all I see.

When it comes to skeptics: they demand proof when evidence doesn't satisfy them. If physical, naked-eye proof can not be provided, we get threads like this.

I've said this from the beginning. You might have researched this material but you're still playing the laziest role on ATS, the show-me-everything Skeptic.

We don't have physical proof for you. We can't point out a planet in the sky. The paradigm for the discussion already negates you BEGGING AND PLEADING for proof. Yet you ignore it and continue demanding the impossible
Do skeptics get a literal thrill out of this circular activity?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

It seems to me you've come to the end of your research and have decided there is no Planet X.

Based on everything I have read, there is ZERO evidence for the existence of planet x. If new information becomes available, I will read, evaluate and if needed, re-evaluate my stance.

Is your agenda now to demand that every other person who has an interest in a 10th planet or has reserached it provide you with absolute proof? Because that's really all I see.

You may want to clean your glasses then. I have never said I demand absolute proof. As a matter of fact, I asked to see ANY evidence on about a dozen or so occasions.
There is a difference between evidence and proof. Let me know if you need me to post the definitions.

When it comes to skeptics: they demand proof when evidence doesn't satisfy them. If physical, naked-eye proof can not be provided, we get threads like this.

Again all I have asked for since the beginning is EVIDENCE.
Say it with me
E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E

not proof.

I've said this from the beginning. You might have researched this material but you're still playing the laziest role on ATS, the show-me-everything Skeptic.

Yes by all means, blame me. It's all my fault that you refuse to take responsibility for your statements. Shame on me.

We don't have physical proof for you. We can't point out a planet in the sky. The paradigm for the discussion already negates you BEGGING AND PLEADING for proof. Yet you ignore it and continue demanding the impossible
Do skeptics get a literal thrill out of this circular activity?

Again, I never asked for proof, only evidence. If you can provide no evidence, why would you believe in it yourself?

I am not a skeptic and never claimed to be.

I have posted information about someone who believed planet Eris was planet x. I posted orbital information about said planet along with approx mass ,etc...

I have posted information about the last pole shift.

I have posted information debunking claims NASA has found planet x.

and on and on and on

You haven't posted any scientific data and I and others have. So who hasn't done their research. HINT: YOU MY FRIEND

So when you say I haven't done research, you just look silly.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Fortunately in the world the Astronomy, fantastic claims are merely just that until proof be given from multiple sources prefereably of reputable and reliable government departments. I think Astrology closely fits your claims of Planet-X as it has nothing concrete or scentific to back it up.

I got sucked in to this Zecharia Sitchin - Nibiru thing back in 2002 when the date for its arrival was march 2003 which come and went. Then I began to see this phenomena of Human gullibility to believe anything surrounding the end of the world senario.

The only fact in this is...Humans since the beginning of recorded history are drawn unrelentingly toward believing "The End of the World" is at hand, be it sold by Religious Zealots, Global Warming Alarmist's or in this case Russian born Cuniform deciphering nut job.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

very well put

Not a big fan of one line posts and either are the
mods I know but I thought you deserved a big thumbs up for your post.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I t would appear to me actually, that researching is not your field of expertise then. For i found info that made sense withing the first few days of researching. It then turns into several years of wieghing the pros and cons. And research dips into everything. Dont call us liars because you hit mental blocks. You think the real story is easy to find? In all actuallity i coud not even begin to explain the proof to you. You have to find that out yourself. What convinced me will most probably not convince anyone else. I went through all this beore, then i realized that no matter what links anyone put up, no matter what anyone said, i had to actually find this out myself. And yes, in the midst of all the mumble jumble, i found many answers. Just because you are not willing to take in the info as i do, doesnt mean its wrong. Persay, the fools of ages past were totally convince(for quite some time) that the world was flat. People who said it was round were looked upon as crazy, that their claims had nocredibility..kinda like here and now. Allow for the possibilty to be true, and it will start making sense. Religion (the ones offered)doesnt make sense, and billions are religious. Now i have researched from stones/spiritualization, religions, history, dinosaurs, ufos, and much more. And the majority of these things all can be seen from one big picture. Look into a corner, and you wont see the room.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

were you a former CIA pilot?

[edit on 5-1-2008 by keops]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

check it out

www.xfacts.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Skimmed through it and my initial thoughts are another seller of esoteric based mumbo jumbo with little substantiation. His favourite start of a sentence was "Its Possible" which is pure speculation at best.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

I t would appear to me actually, that researching is not your field of expertise then. For i found info that made sense withing the first few days of researching.

Obviously you didn't or you would have posted by now instead saying you had it.

It then turns into several years of wieghing the pros and cons. And research dips into everything. Dont call us liars because you hit mental blocks.

What I am saying is that you (planet x proponents) claim to have all this evidence yet nobody has ever posted any. You either have the evidence or you don't. Not posting evidence you have doesn't accomplish anything. Posting the evidence could save lives if planet x is real. Why don't you want to save lives?

You think the real story is easy to find? In all actuallity i coud not even begin to explain the proof to you.

This makes no sense. If you found the proof and you understand the proof, all you need to do is parrot it to the rest of us. The proof exists or it doesn't.

You have to find that out yourself.

Why?

What convinced me will most probably not convince anyone else. I went through all this beore, then i realized that no matter what links anyone put up, no matter what anyone said, i had to actually find this out myself.

All I'm asking for is the evidence people claim to have. I'll sift through it and decide for myself from there. The problem is, nobody has posted any legitimate evidence.
I've read claims that planet 2003 UB313 is planet x. We know for sure this is not the case.
I've read claims that there have been polar shifts each time planet x has come by and we know this is not true based on geologic evidence.
I've read claims that world wide catastrophe's including worldwide floods have happened due to planet x. We know from geologic evidence this is not true.

Can you understand why people who are open minded become skeptical?

And yes, in the midst of all the mumble jumble, i found many answers. Just because you are not willing to take in the info as i do, doesnt mean its wrong.

There is no info to take in. If there is, please post it.

Persay, the fools of ages past were totally convince(for quite some time) that the world was flat.

And you know how that changed? EVIDENCE was presented.

People who said it was round were looked upon as crazy, that their claims had nocredibility..kinda like here and now.

Horrible analogy as evidence was presented to show the world was round. No evidence has been presented here to show planet x exists.

Allow for the possibilty to be true, and it will start making sense.

Evidence shows whether it is true or not.

Religion (the ones offered)doesnt make sense, and billions are religious. Now i have researched from stones/spiritualization, religions, history, dinosaurs, ufos, and much more. And the majority of these things all can be seen from one big picture. Look into a corner, and you wont see the room.

Have no idea what you're getting at. Why not just give me a real example of what you're referring to.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Can anyone answer to my question?
if planet X is not real, why this thread didn't go to Skun Work?
why the medias didn't say anything about planet X, because Gov doesn't want to panic you

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops
Can anyone answer to my question?
if planet X is not real, why this thread didn't go to Skun Work?
why the medias didn't say anything about planet X, because Gov doesn't want to panic you

Maybe an oversight?
Answer me this. If planet x is real and everyone has all this evidence it exists, why won't anyone post said evidence here?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Just like Getting the manpower, and the bravery was done overnight right? A few people said, the earth is flat, and the next day these average joe's went out and found out the world was round. The evidence whas there, or at least lots of it, but the proof" was not. Didnt stop those inteligent enough to see that the evidence did point to the fact of it being round.
My point is, there is a reason only a number of people could see it..becasue only a nuber of people could actually break through the conditioning, and see the bigger picture.
Thats te whole answer right there to the nibiru" idea.

Look at the bigger picture....nope...bigger....nope bigger....

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join