It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

if 100 or 1000 persons talk about this magician I will believe him unlike the planet X

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
the scientific evidence is there...the change in weather, the polar flip of the sun (nasa web page), the oval orbits around the sun..all these are just as scientificcaly sound as any of the other "THEORIES" abroad. Many of the things people take as fact are only theory.
In fact, "i believe" that the whole "nibiru" scenario, tends to relate better to our past, and this planets past, more so than any scenario given to us by any religion, or anything the scientists/gov tells us. Isnt that just a little coincidental?
Take almost any "explained" scenario of the bunch, many have loopholes that do not add up and are not as yet asnwered. Yet, the whole nibiru scenario makes sense in some aspect. Only being opposed by the theories commonly presented. But from a blank slate, totaly open minded, it is the least arguable scenario. funny how that is......

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
As i said previously, go look it up yourselves. if you are still saying theres no proof, then you havent looked hard enough. Why should it be anyone elses job to proove this too you people?
So stop arguing, and go look for yourselves. If you cant find the info you need, then that sounds like a personal problem
Dont come up in here and talk like you know anything.

Not sure what your point is here. The burden of proof is with those who state "X is fact", not with those who contest that assertion based on a lack of evidence.

You state that there is "proof" out there - I'm telling you categorically there is not. There are theories, there are nonsensical ramblings by money-grabbing attention seeking idiots. There is no proof. There is suggestion. I have looked into those suggestions extensively, none of them have been based on anything, some of them are almost offensively baseless.

I don't have a personal problem. Other people have had a personal problem because they are taken in by this manure, and it affects their mental state adversely. They are the reason I contest your ridiculous assertions, and reiterate the need for you to prove them if you are to post them here. Otherwise you are, to my mind, no better than the bully who tells young children ghost stories.

LW

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Originally posted by Rilence

Why isn't this garbage in SkunkWorks with that other Planet X thread ??

Perhaps if there's a mod lurking, you might want to move this one for the sake of consistency ?

Cheers and Peace

I'd like to second that motion.

That is a one line post because that is all this thread is worth.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops
reply to post by jfj123

if 100 or 1000 persons talk about this magician I will believe him unlike the planet X

Well quite a few people believe Cris Angel is a real magical being. You can search through ATS and find many instances of this.

Here's one example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you'll see my post responding to those claims by quoting Cris Angel HIMSELF.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Thanks for the post, John

You do seem to turn up in the most unlikely of places, and offer a voice of reason at precisely the right time

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

Thanks for the post, John

You do seem to turn up in the most unlikely of places, and offer a voice of reason at precisely the right time

Peace

You might almost say he's like a Planet X, appearing as if from nowhere and causing havoc on threads based on nonsense....

LW

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

hehehehehhe LW

John can be a bit like that, a spirit on the breeze if you will...But love him or loathe him, his timing is ALWAYS impeccable...

And the man simply does not suffer BS

Something this thread needed, IMO

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'd like to say thank you very much on adding another voice of reason.

I believe you are correct and this thread should be moved to skunkworks.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

You'll smack at planet X, but you will go for Johns holographic 757's. Either one of them could be possible, but I would tend to agree more with the possibility of X than a holographic 911.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by birchtree

Well the holographic plane is just as silly as the planet x thing.

If there was anything to this whole planet x idea, we'd see some evidence of it. Instead we see people posting things like
"Go look for the evidence yourself"
and
"If you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough"
or even
"Maybe you should do some research before you post"

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

I asked and made this earlier with no relpy I will direct it to you.

I am not saying that all these pictures are bunk, but I have not been able to get one. I know I know it is because Planet X is transitting below the Southern Hemisphere you could only see it by the Arctic........

Ok then where are all these pictures coming from Texas-Tennesse-New York-Italy-France these are all above the Southern Hemisphere.

And........here is the other deal why do these pictures of this brown dwarf varying so much in size....If it was the size of jupiter and it looked half the size of the Sun as it does in some of these pics there would def be some serious notable changes, which there is not...Meteorlogical temps are no more than + or - 3-5 degrees with the hotteset and coldest years not even resembling our current temps ( I looked these up myself using major cities as far back as I could go)

I am not saying this planet is not there... I think it very well could be, but on the other hand... it was not here in 2003. I have tried and tried with no luck......but have not seen it.....

What is real...someone edumicate me. Because the expert Zachariah (his theory) is falling short.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by birchtree

you'll find that the planet x proponents will never back up what they say with evidence as they have none. I've asked, begged and pleaded with them to post some evidence that they must have seen for them to come to their conclusions and NOTHING. Surely if they have the evidence, it can't be that big of a deal to post it right?
They keep saying they want people to know the truth...then post the information so we can see the truth.

You will never see any evidence supporting the existence of planet x because there is none.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yeah you use all those bigs words, yet understood very little of what i said.

"Only being opposed by the theories commonly presented. But from a blank slate, totaly open minded, it is the least arguable scenario. funny how that is...... "

now what part of open minded and theories did you not get. As of yet there are NO verifications as to why there is global warming, or bad weather, or why we are in an oval orbit. No verification as to why we became as we are (missing link), as to when the dinosaurs existed, as to how hot the sun is, as to whats inside the earth. NO VERIFICATION" all you here are THEORIES commonly presented as fact. Do you not understand that truly we know very little about many things that are not right in front of our faces, and even many of those that are.

When you took the time to use all those big words, you shouldve took the time to actually read what i wrote, instead of seeing what you wanted to see.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
in any case, if it is coming..theres nothing anyone can really do except "pucker up yer butthole" and hope for the best. So all the arguing is kinda pointless....
am i correct?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Yeah you use all those bigs words, yet understood very little of what i said.

"Only being opposed by the theories commonly presented. But from a blank slate, totaly open minded, it is the least arguable scenario. funny how that is...... "

I am very open minded but if I'm expected to believe something incredible, I need some supportive evidence. Any sane person would ask the same.

now what part of open minded and theories did you not get.

I did not get evidence of planet x's existence.

As of yet there are NO verifications as to why there is global warming, or bad weather, or why we are in an oval orbit.

Assuming this is true, it doesn't automatically mean planet x did it.
Let me ask the same question you postulated above.
Is there verification that planet x is the cause of global warming, bad weather, or why we are in an oval orbit? If there isn't, then your statement means nothing as I can also pick any imaginary thing and pretend it is the cause.

No verification as to why we became as we are (missing link),

I don't understand this statement. Please explain using supportive scientific evidence.

as to when the dinosaurs existed, as to how hot the sun is, as to whats inside the earth. NO VERIFICATION" all you here are THEORIES commonly presented as fact.

WOW...are you serious??? Obviously you simply don't know what a scientific theory is so once again, I find myself posting what it is. Here ya go:

In science, a theory is not a guess, not a hunch. It's a well-substantiated, well-supported, well-documented explanation for our observations. It ties together all the facts about something, providing an explanation that fits all the observations and can be used to make predictions. In science, theory is the ultimate goal, the explanation. It's as close to proven as anything in science can be.

So when you hear about the scientific theory of something, you know that it is well-substantiated, well-supported, well-documented.

Do you not understand that truly we know very little about many things that are not right in front of our faces, and even many of those that are.

And this doesn't automatically mean planet x exists. There is evidence against it's existence and none for it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

in any case, if it is coming..theres nothing anyone can really do except "pucker up yer butthole" and hope for the best. So all the arguing is kinda pointless....
am i correct?

NO. Actually arguing about it is not pointless. This is me correcting you. You see, propagating a lie either unknowing or knowingly, should not go unchallenged as it can cause panic. It's like shouting fire in a crowded theater when there is no fire. Life can be difficult enough, why add to someones worries when there is no need to?

Of course this is just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by birchtree
reply to post by Rilence

You'll smack at planet X, but you will go for Johns holographic 757's. Either one of them could be possible, but I would tend to agree more with the possibility of X than a holographic 911.

John has some really out there ideas and even he thinks the planet x thing is bunk. That should really tell you something.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Let me point something out. If you think its not true, then fine. But you cannot call it a lie. To be that closed minded, is sad. We will see whos foot gets put into whos mouth. See, if we are all wrong, then whatever, its over end of story. But if you are wrong, then 30 percent of the people we know will probably die from just the shock of it all alone.
Now you may call it a lie, but you will most likely be eat those words as ou are too busy remmebring these times, when you should be thinking about how to stay breathing

T'is much better to be safe than sorry.
Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Theory in any context, is not FACT. end of story there bud

And i need not prove anything here. All i do is present my thoughts and views on subjets. I always use the "i believe" and vicata, so why are you all arguing so much? Its personal opinion. If it effects you so much, then maybe theres a reason for that.
I researched about this for over a year before i started to give it the benifit of the doubt.
As to the whole "proof thing"..tis is very funny considering that we all know how much of the good info gets deleted or removed.
So for most of us who have put the effort in, there is not much left of our paths through to show you the same one. And we are all different, so we need to find our own ways throug. Judging accordingly, thhose who keep on with this "porrf" and "evidence" and such, are nothing more than skeptics and followers, for you do not want to lead yourself into growth.

I say it again, go find your own proof, i stated my observations in form of personal opinion, so stop arguing with me, becasue you cannot argue personal opinion. My job is no more than to get the possiblity factor running through one's mind. the rest is up to them.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join