It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Face On Mars!! Check This Out!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi everybody, newcomer here.

Here's something I suppose you face-searchers will enjoy, not a face (well maybe a weird smiling one) but surely interesting formation:

Argyre Dunes formation

Whole Photo

Sorry if this is something very well known or something, as I said, I'm new around here.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BaxterBis

That was a pretty strange pic!!
Seems the Martians were in such a tearing hurry, they forgot to add the eyes!!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
In reply to the first pic I personally think it looks like a terminator, the harsh skull, the red eyes.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BaxterBis

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Firstly, I like what you've found! I can clearly see the face but I wouldn't say they are whiskers. To me, it looks more like rock erosion but that's only my opinion.

Do we have anyone here who can test the distance between the eyes in comparison to other features as I'd be interested to find out how "nothing" it actually is.

Let me point you to something I saw on another image from the living moon website.

I found this on your website under "critters"
www.thelivingmoon.com...

The first thing I noticed when I viewed this photograph was a face. It's appears to be looking toward you from the right side of the face, slightly on an angle.

What made me laugh once I established it looked like a face, the teeth looked HUGE and I found it quite amusing.

I can colour the area if need be but have a look for few moment and you may spot a face there too but clearly, it's nothing

Here's an interesting video I've watched countless times which brings me to a final thought. I am sure 99.95% of everyone here has seen it, if you haven't please let me know your thoughts on my question below.

Direct Link - www.youtube.com...

Please either watch the entire thing or scroll to 11:11 min/sec to see the face they present, it's quite amasing and I wonder why I haven't seen too much discussion on this (or at least I haven't searched on the forum for it yet!). I know why people focus on Cydonia, I've done some homework on it, but this image is really detailed!

I believe it makes the Cydonia face look primitive in comparison but that's just my two cents!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonBase

That's interesting! I've seen that vid before and it sure is intriguing. If you're interested in seeing some more Mars faces and a Cydonia-like area, then I suggest you take a peek at my thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you think? So that makes a total of four new 'faces' which I think look like faces!!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Faces on Mars, phobos as a spaceship...

OK. It's true. You're right.

Here's how we can prove it to the world once and for all.

Sign this petition

www.petitiononline.com...

We, the undersigned, want manned Mars missions to become reality about 50 years after the first manned Moon mission Apollo 11 (1969). First humans should walk on the Mars around 2019

Sign people sign....

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by senshido

Signed!! But heck! Aren't black ops already on Mars?? I believe they did so in the 60s! Ask John Lear. Maybe we did! Hitler, that wily fox!!

Cheers!

[edit on 17-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi,

I was browsing your site and saw the pictures. How much do you charge for a poster size of the whole image? I want to reconfirm the other faces and fingers I saw while glancing at the photo.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza

Originally posted by E-6722MAJ
Looks to me like somone is grabbing at straws. IMHO

but you spend way too much time on trying to find something on Mars,

Thank god some one is. Because NASA sure as hell isnt going to tell us anything. Nice find.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thanks Mike. Another great post. I see a perfectly shaped lions head in middle left of original picture with a bird sitting on his head. Plain as day.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
We, the undersigned, want manned Mars missions to become reality about 50 years after the first manned Moon mission Apollo 11 (1969). First humans should walk on the Mars around 2019
Sign people sign....

HECK NO I ain't signing that! You know the elite have been setting that place up as a get away for years... last thing we errr they need is a bunch of gawking tourists tossing their trash all over the place and using up valuable resources like air and water...

Beside Resnick, O'Neil and Cramer all ready have sewn up the mineral rights 30 years ago so what's the point?

And look what happened in Iraq... all those looters digging up the Ancient sites..

No way we want that to happen... tear up that petition now...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I came across this "Face" image back in 2002 at the following link:

www.bob-wonderland.supanet.com...

Which sent me to the original files that I used:

Small:
themis.la.asu.edu...

large:
barsoom.msss.com...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see a half face.

I tried to bring this into light back then. But so many individuals were trying to ride the Face wave that it was impossible to show a different view.

Again, thanks for posting this mikesingh.

I have also tried to see if anyone else had posted anything about this and your recent post is the only one I can find.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original, back in 2002-3:

And two more I completed a little bit later.

SethPen

Please be easy. This is my first post.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sethpen

Thanks for your post, Seth! Here are some enhancements of the image I posted in Keith Laney's forum, done by marsrocks :

Cheers!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by E-6722MAJ
Looks to me like somone is grabbing at straws. IMHO

ATS is quickly becoming the last bastion for straw graspers. The threads of late are so poor and this is such a good example. Good for you for being the first voice of reason in this thread.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
ATS is quickly becoming the last bastion for straw graspers. The threads of late are so poor and this is such a good example. Good for you for being the first voice of reason in this thread.

Then what the heck are you doing on ATS if it falls below your 'high standards' and your so called 'voice of reason'? Why are you wasting your and everybody else's time by posting here? Just move on to some other site that will satisfy you instead, sites with members possessing those so called 'voices of reason'. As easy as that!

Don't just come here and shoot from your hip to try and prove that you are a superior being bestowed with great knowledge - in other words, a know-all. You are not. You are just as shallow as they come. Jeeez! The clowns we have to put up with here on ATS!

And I notice you are already running into 'minus' in your points column. -644 as of now! Your contribution so far is not only zilch, it's pretty negative too! Nuff said!

Cheers!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm amazed so many people don't clearly see the image of a face.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Are you dedicating an entire post to ranting and raving and insulting me? Is that what ATS is about to you? So this particular instance of me has negative points. That is because ATS is failing to meet my standards. My standards are simply what ATS was a year or two ago. Now it is getting sad and I cannot help but point that out. That rubs the mods the wrong way. I do not, however, dedicate entire posts just to berate any one individual. Thanks for making my point for me.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hey I just found a face on mars myself as well,

Totally different than anyone elses,

Need to get this out there its pretty significant

edit on 7-12-2012 by Anom01y because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I see a Lions face. Good find.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join