It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Face On Mars!! Check This Out!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Let me preface (get it? PREface haha) this by saying I believe there's life out there, and maybe even on Mars, but...

The human brain is geared for facial recognicion. We have the tendency to see "faces" in everything. It's a phenomonon called "matrixing". Nice pics though!!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here's and interesting face found on Google Earth that's up in Canada north of Montreal.

Here's the ATS thread for this image:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's my comments on this image:
"I'm entertaining the notion that such landscapes like this are created by those same unseen INTELLIGENCES responsible for those real crop circles out there.. and maybe even some of those remarkable faces that we are seeing on the planet Mars. Maybe we should call them THE FACE-MAKERS.

This one is really AMAZING! As someone said before, the features of that face are too much in proportion to rule out that some kind of "intelligence" is responsible for the creation of it. And it even LOOKs like an Am. Indian.. right down to it's high cheekbones, aquiline nose (a lot of definition in all of those features in that face)-- and not to mention the head-dress of feather's blowing in the wind. It's mind boggling!

It's also very 'stylistic' looking... a work of art."

Now you take this 'Face' that's located on our planet and you look those Faces that are found on Mars and I don't know about you, but I'm seeing such landscapes as something much more than simple 'natural' formations that just coincidentally happen to look like faces... But is this just pareidolia on our part? -- NOT.

There's a remarkable intelligence that's in operation here. Is that intelligence still around? In my humble opinion.. most definitely.

There's an important message that 'they' are trying to communicate to us. What that is, I can only guess but rest assured, there's something 'out of this world' that's going on here and maybe someday we will finally find out who they really are.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This may be a bit of a strech, but I see a face, but not what others see.

I see what looks like the face of a lion. Look at the pic again with this in mind and see if you can't see it too.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i think your copyright is a bit oversized.
but anyway, don't expect do be now a super hero. copyright from a picture that you do not own? awesome work, reminds me of jose escamilla.
this forum isnt getting better, and why are those things the hottest topics? i better read those old stories. the younger the people, the worse it gets.
ATS should make a forum like "ATS got talent" or something like that. looking for people who want to be famous for finding things noone cares about.
i got a better topic. "hottest virtual air ever presented". of course without just one evidence or without a proof, even without anybody seeing what the threadstarter sees.

boy! i would like to prefer a pic from mars that doesnt need a roatation, solarization, enhancing and pix-tuning!
i would like to see a headline that states "another face on mars!"
and than just seeing a pic with a recognizable face or an awesome building AND that it is obvious that it is "man"made.
something everynbody would see WITHOUT explanation how to look, what to do else..
and after that, please no try to patent the way someone has to look to see what you see.

if thats all you can do here, why dont start a thread where you see faces in the sky? that is very easy, but what do you want us to say now? please!?
is this face constructed or is it just looking like one. after loong explanation?

[edit on 22/12/2007 by rxnnxs]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think you are grasphing here, Mike. I really don't see anything than a rock formation, if it is a face it is made by nature and not any alien intelligence imho.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I increased the contrast in that Canadian landscape formation of what looks like a profile of an Am. Indian wearing a head-dress of feathers.

Lol, I'm going to check Google Earth to see if there are any landscape Faces on the Siberian Peninsula and those other basically uninhabited area's of vast stretching plains that are on our planet. This can't be the only one... there must be others that are like it too where they are perhaps representative of those peoples who inhabited those regions at one time in history --- OR, representative of those beings who created them!

Edit: This "face" measures about 255m across and its about 225m long!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

It is really hart to believe we are looking at a natural formation here. It is just so detailed. Really Amazing and the best Face Picture i've ever seen. I don't want to believe it is a natural Formation but what else could it be?

This Face on Mars? It would be really shocking

[edit on 22-12-2007 by imothop35]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think it's the best one I've seen too!

My guess is if Mars wasn't so far away, we'd be seeing a lot more detail in some of those faces that are seen on that planet too.

I think this Indian head landscape.. and I haven't even checked how many square miles it is but it's HUGE! -- actually lends credence that some of these faces, no matter where we find them were created by intelligences who perhaps just want to let us know that they are out there ... and apparently, they are here too!

Btw, this face is somewhere north of Montreal Canada.. check that link for the ATS thread that's currently discussing this image.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Here's and interesting face found on Google Earth that's up in Canada north of Montreal.

There's an important message that 'they' are trying to communicate to us. What that is, I can only guess but rest assured, there's something 'out of this world' that's going on here and maybe someday we will finally find out who they really are.

Yeah Palasheea, I've seen that thread. Very interesting!

Now have a look at both these images and compare them...

This one's here.... And the other one is on Mars!

There's an uncanny resemblance! And both seem to be made by a mysterious race. But why the resemblance to American Indians?? What's the connection?

Ok. All this is only conjecture, but then truth is stranger than fiction!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have to say that the Canadian landscape formation does look rather interesting and I have to say it does look like a native American wearing some sort of headdress.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mikesingh
Where's that?? Could you mark it?

Now be nice Mike you KNOW they don't read the thread first

And yes solarsky I did mention that Masqua first pointed this out

zorgy, i actually do read the entire thread; but i was unaware of Masqua's thread at the time, and since my first post on page 2 of this thread you cropped and highlighted the image i was referring to, on the op,1st photo; i would have re-posted the entire photo i was asking about but i got my hand spanked the other day and i don't know how to crop it; but i am learning

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

zorgon already posted a cropped photo of it mike,and Masqua's thread filled in all the blanks for me,it just struck me in the op that that image in the 1st photo was kinda hard to miss, but that's just me.

as always i enjoy your posts and keep on digging my armor-plated friend!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

There's an uncanny resemblance! And both seem to be made by a mysterious race. But why the resemblance to American Indians?? What's the connection?

Ok. All this is only conjecture, but then truth is stranger than fiction!

Cheers!

Wow!
I'm seeing that resemblance too! It's striking!! They both look like profiles wearing a head-dress. And once again.. if Mars was closer we would be seeing more detail in the one you are showing.

I wonder what this all means? I'm very curious about that. We should at least come up with some conjectures on the meaning of all of this... fascinating material!! I'm very, very intrigued by it.

PS -- Conjecture #1
-- maybe they were Birdmen who had feathers for hair instead of the kind of hair we earthlings have!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It looks like a strange rock formation that just happens to look like a face and nothing more. It reminds me of a picture I sold on e-bay of a mushroom cloud that looked like a face.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One of the problems is that the "recognition" of faces is hard-wired into our brains from a very early age, for survival reasons.
As a result, we tend to see faces where there are none at all.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs

boy! i would like to prefer a pic from mars that doesnt need a roatation, solarization, enhancing and pix-tuning!
i would like to see a headline that states "another face on mars!"
and than just seeing a pic with a recognizable face or an awesome building AND that it is obvious that it is "man"made.
something everynbody would see WITHOUT explanation how to look, what to do else..
and after that, please no try to patent the way someone has to look to see what you see.

if thats all you can do here, why dont start a thread where you see faces in the sky? that is very easy, but what do you want us to say now? please!?
is this face constructed or is it just looking like one. after loong explanation?

[edit on 22/12/2007 by rxnnxs]

Nice idea.
Shame it doesn't work like that.
And here's why:
On Mars, with it's extremely thin atmosphere (less than 1/10 of earth) and the Moon (none at all) light and the way it falls with shadows behaves in a completely different way.
There is no scattering, no shadow gradients, it's light or dark.
It reminds me a LOT of those pictures that were all the rage in the late 80's, where at first glance it looked like noise, yet learn how to look at it & a picture emerges.
Lunar scapes & Martian Scapes are very, very similar.
Especially if there has been a deliberate attempt to obscure the reality of what is there.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by neil wilkes
One of the problems is that the "recognition" of faces is hard-wired into our brains from a very early age, for survival reasons.
As a result, we tend to see faces where there are none at all.

Agreed! But one can also recognize objects and faces if:

> One is an artist.

> Has been trained in air photo interpretation which is a prerequisite for target acquisition and identification of ground targets.

It's a huge advantage, as one can see what the untrained eye cannot! Get my drift?

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting.. here's The Crowned Face on Mars where the right side is mirroring the left side of that face.

Fascinating isn't it? It's so beautiful!

Check out this website on The Crowned Face on Mars -- amazing stuff!
herotwins.hypermart.net...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Wow! That's amazing!
Have you seen a similar mirroring on the Mars face in Cydonia? Let me know if you haven't. I'll try and post it here.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No I haven't! I've never seen these mirroring images of these faces but it's very intriquing!

Could you post those images?

PS -- I have to run out to do some errands.. with be back at 1:30 pm est.. it's 1pm now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join