It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
reply to post by SkullShoals

Pretty sloppy lease.

I am surprised at all the initialed scratch off's and changed dates even on the lease.

I was a property manager for an apartment complex and no lease was acceptable with scratched off initialed changes.

On the one page of the lease they changed the date to be effective June 1st rather than May via scratches and initials and the next paragraph down they didn't change the effective date from June to May.

Not too professional IMO.

so ok, so if you had been involved in putting that lease together, you would have used whiteout and made it look prettier. So what? Are you saying it's fake? Do you think that because the date was changed by hand instead of by retyping it, that must mean that FEMA or the NWO created this sloppy document just to fool us all? (If so, they couldn't dupe you - you are apparently too smart for them.) Do you think the judge faked his signed order resolving the tax dispute? Or, I guess, there must never have been any tax dispute, huh? It is all a very elaborate scheme, complete with an entire faked civil case to go with it.

Just what are you saying, exactly? The lease isn't very professional, in your opinion. so what? The evidence to debunk this ridiculous rumor is posted right there and all you can muster is a comment about how messy the lease looks. Tell me what are are insinuating - I'd rather not read between the lines and just assume anything. I like plain facts - clear statements.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

If and when such a day is allowed to come, it will happen by way of ashes, dust to dust, earth to earth.

They will gas and burn bodies not individually wrap and bury them.

This day very well may be in the not to distant future but everything has a purpose and so why fear.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Thank you for articulating exactly what I was saying.

Leases and such are legal documents and fall under certain rules.

This document you show fails the test...........

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Thank you for articulating exactly what I was saying.

Leases and such are legal documents and fall under certain rules.

This document you show fails the test...........

Could you please cite the section of the George code that shows how this document fails? I looked and the only thing I could find was that commercial leases have to be in writing. All parties signed and all parties initialed the changes. Sloppy? Yeah. But I've seen much worse. Enforceable? Probably so. But that's really not the point here.

The point is, SkullShoals came up with a lease that shows Vanguard rents the property for storage. What you need to come up with is something that shows the lease is a fake.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

The point is, SkullShoals came up with a lease that shows Vanguard rents the property for storage. What you need to come up with is something that shows the lease is a fake.

You are correct. I have seen many leases and other legal contracts on which changes have been made by crossing out the original information, the new information added, and changes initialed by all parties.

That is considered to be an acceptable practice.

The bottom line here is that there is a legal contract that explains the existence of the supposed 'FEMA COFFINS." While that goes against the conspiratorial grain, if you have nothing of substance to dispute it, then there isn't much more to say.

Case closed.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Read David Icke's books he predicted this 10 years ago.

He's been classified as a "nut case" yet much of what he has said has come to pass. I can't stress enough to read David Icke's books.

They are here.
They have been here a while. Read (Gods of Eden/William Bramley).
They are reptilian.
We are cattle to them...........food and slave labor.
Earth is an enslaved planet (also google Alex Collier).
If you don't believe me, just take a pencil and pad and jot down each and every indication of "reptile" you come across in any 24 hour period.
This includes, movies, commericals (geico), posters, art, food (chinese take out), clothes, video games, poop just pick up a newspaper........We are living "They Live" / "Matrix" but the majority of us are too brainwashed to see it.......If you want to protect your children, keep a close eye on them and train them to think for themselves, trust no one and move fast.

Another good book is rule by secrecy by jim marrs - u'll see the world in a slightly different light i think. ruling banking families; on the boards of corporations etc - all interconnected; and have been running our governments for some time; including creating wars for profit when it suits them. and financing both sides of wars and conflicts etc.

the link to this topic i guess, is that if this 'conspiracy' stuff is all true, then maybe we should be on the alert, in case the fema camp stuff has some basis too. a lot of nazis were brought to the us in project paperclip..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
reply to post by interestedalways

I'm sure it has something to do with your bbcode but I've never used imageshack. I grabbed it and put it on ATS for you.

EDIT:
I see while I was farting around it was taken care of.

[edit on 19/12/2007 by anxietydisorder]

well i have to say they do look a lot like coffins to me. what else could they be?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by Pauligirl

You are correct. I have seen many leases and other legal contracts on which changes have been made by crossing out the original information, the new information added, and changes initialed by all parties.

That is considered to be an acceptable practice.

The bottom line here is that there is a legal contract that explains the existence of the supposed 'FEMA COFFINS." While that goes against the conspiratorial grain, if you have nothing of substance to dispute it, then there isn't much more to say.

Case closed.

Case closed?

In your opinion.

Did you even notice that the date was not changed in both places on the lease? It would seem that it would be necessary to match the effective date in both places on a legal document.

Otherwise it is a discrepancy. Discrepancies are frowned upon when it comes to a legal document. Besides, if I remember correctly the change was only initialed by one of the parties involved, not both.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Case closed?

In your opinion.

Did you even notice that the date was not changed in both places on the lease? It would seem that it would be necessary to match the effective date in both places on a legal document.

Otherwise it is a discrepancy. Discrepancies are frowned upon when it comes to a legal document. Besides, if I remember correctly the change was only initialed by one of the parties involved, not both.

Doesn't matter if it's frowned on or not and it will never matter unless one party takes the other party to court over some failure to perform. It's still a signed a lease. Madison County Tax Department acknowledges that Vanguard. leased the property. Do you have something to show it's a fake?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

well i have to say they do look a lot like coffins to me. what else could they be?

Plastic burial vaults. The coffin goes inside.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I know of no funeral home that stocks up on over 100,000 coffin liners. Not even 20 funeral homes put together that just happen to be sharing the same land to store them on.
This is an obvious sudden stock pile put together for use sooner rather than later. It could be a pandemic, more military deaths or Natural Disaster but it's not just a stock pile for a few funeral homes.
As far as that lease goes YES it could very well have been produced falsely to try and throw the scent.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
I know of no funeral home that stocks up on over 100,000 coffin liners. Not even 20 funeral homes put together that just happen to be sharing the same land to store them on.
This is an obvious sudden stock pile put together for use sooner rather than later. It could be a pandemic, more military deaths or Natural Disaster but it's not just a stock pile for a few funeral homes.
As far as that lease goes YES it could very well have been produced falsely to try and throw the scent.

It's not the funeral homes, it's the company that makes them that stores them. Go back one page and read the email from the company.
And they've been there since 1999.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I know of no company that makes coffin liners that stocks up on over 100,000 or the same style of product. Not even several coffin liner makers who happen to be sharing the same little piece of land in Georgia.
This is an obvious stockpile meant for use sooner rather than later. Take these coffin liners with the concrete vaults they are already burying in the veterns cemetary and it makes me think this is preperation for more military deaths rather than Pandemic or natural disaster.
And YES the lease could have been put together to try and throw the scent.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

[

Yes, but it wasn't. It's an actual legal document. You guys really need to move on to finding shape shifters or UFOs because there is nothing more to see here.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
All of these pages and still no FEMA coffins. Kinda makes you wonder what version of reality some people live in. Maybe hanging with too many chemtrailers has their sense of logic skewed.

mikell

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
here's an interesting link about those railway cars with handcuffs that were said to be manufactured; and also about guillotines or something being ordered. and chemtrails. the guy who was giving the speech at a ufo conference apparantly died in the middle of his speech. (the source of the link is project camelots site) also about 9/11 and david icke stuff. its pretty disturbing stuff.

link

theres another thread about him on ATS.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
good god, this is so ridiculous - no one ever disputed the lease. As pauligirl said, it's not an issue until one party disputes something or accuses the other party of failing to perform. That did not happen here. I posted that lease as an afterthought. The most important link is the very first one - A SIGNED ORDER FROM A JUDGE. It summarizes everything. Go read it.

actually, here:

do you think that judge doesn't exist? was it a faked civil case with a faked file at the courthouse? a forged signature??

EVEN POPULAR MECHANICS HAS WEIGHED IN ON THIS:

www.popularmechanics.com...

4. Hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins

CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"

FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred. The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults—which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well if Popular Mechanics weighed in on it that speaks volumes........

They are great if you need to hire in some debunkers, IMO of course.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Pauligirl

I know of no company that makes coffin liners that stocks up on over 100,000 or the same style of product. Not even several coffin liner makers who happen to be sharing the same little piece of land in Georgia.
This is an obvious stockpile meant for use sooner rather than later. Take these coffin liners with the concrete vaults they are already burying in the veterns cemetary and it makes me think this is preperation for more military deaths rather than Pandemic or natural disaster.

The expansion to the Vets cemetery is because of this:
wiki.answers.com...

How many World War 2 veterans were still living in 2007?
In: Veterans Affairs and Issues [Edit categories]

The VA's estimate for 30 September 2007 was that there were 2.795 million alive on that date and that they are dying at the rate of about one thousand per day

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkullShoals

Pretty sloppy lease.

On the one page of the lease they changed the date to be effective June 1st rather than May via scratches and initials and the next paragraph down they didn't change the effective date from June to May.

Not too professional IMO.

Do you think that because the date was changed by hand instead of by retyping it, that must mean that FEMA or the NWO created this sloppy document just to fool us all? (If so, they couldn't dupe you - you are apparently too smart for them.)

Ah, thanks for the compliment. Actually, no I don't think I am super smart or even especially smart. Just observant.

So observant that I noticed you have been here almost a year, made 31 posts and 29 of them are in threads with FEMA in the title.

It is great that you have such confidence in them. In theory they should be there to help out the people of this country if and when we are faced with catastrophe.

Is it such a stretch in light of the mission of fema that they would have some coffins or coffin liners in place in case of a situation where some of the population are going to reach demise?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join