It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

My husband said the same thing.
He's worked on many construction sites and he should know what the out houses look like..lol

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yes-Sir you are right...I can't make the connection with opening a real can of worms!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This should be over by now. Basically no one has facts that it's FEMA's

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
This should be over by now. Basically no one has facts that it's FEMA's

And there is solid evidence that they do not belong to FEMA.

Nothing to see here.

I agree.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Looks like more of these mysterous boxes are showing up in other states...it's sho got alot of folks talking!

check out this link!

pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by mm30004

imho, the lids keep out contaminates....like killer contaminates so as not to infect.

i so wish i had the will or stamina to pursue this thread. i am just hanging on.

love to all. theresa

Don't let em beat ya down girl...............

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wow, that is really frightening. I have seen some videos about this on youtube, but now these mysterious containers seem to be popping up all over the country. Maybe in preparation for a pandemic?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mm30004

The can needs to be opened...free the worms!!

Make the connection between your newly refurbished geiger counter and the multitude of plastic coffins.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sorry Charlie...no can do! All I can do is share what I've been told...not where it came from!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mm30004

never believe what people tell you believe what you research yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have seen pictures that are believed to be FEMA coffins, in prepared mass graves in certain States across America.

National Memorial in Phoenix, AZ

[edit on 29-7-2009 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I want to link these threads...
Military planning for possible H1N1 outbreak and add the thought that in the 1950's, the American government was spraying people with pathogens at theme parks and popular attractions to study their spread patterns. It is neither above nor below them to do something like this and it's getting awfully late in the game to still be sitting around speculating about their intentions.
Buncombe County, where I live in Western NC, is already in the planning stages of requiring Swine Flu vaccinations for children returning to school this year, it was on the WLOS website (our local ABC affiliate).

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Was thinking about that thread too

Especially since we are in NLE 2009, who knows what could happen. And also, we have this event occurring soon;

Consequence-management response forces, or CCMRF, are staging a training exercise beginning July 31 to prepare for potential domestic disasters capable of injuring or killing several thousand civilians.

The “Vibrant Response” exercise will be conducted by the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and High-Yield Explosive, or CBRNE Joint Response Force, through Aug. 14.

"Vibrant Response" excercise

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
WOW! This was what I was trying to tell everyone about without revealing my source of info. This has been in the works for a good while now...sho makes ya wonder, doesn't it!

[edit on 30-7-2009 by mm30004]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Infinite! Thanks for the .s up. I didn't know about this exercise either, if it weren't for folks like you finding these "gems" I would never know (until Fox finally got wind and ridiculed it).

From your link (infowars)

“It’s going to be extremely complex and require a tremendous amount of coordination with other agencies and locals at various levels,” said Maj. Gen. John Basilica, commander of Operational Command Post 1, U.S. Army North. “It is all designed to test and challenge the .quarters and command in control elements to make sure they can work together to respond quickly, because speed is the most important piece of this.”

The bold part is my interjection. We already know that first responders believe that first few minutes of any crisis is critical for life saving measures. It sounds like they are trying to perfect a logistical scenario with maximum speed and efficiency. Kind of like the bailouts last September.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by mm30004

never believe what people tell you believe what you research yourself.

seriously. research does wonders. ya know, like... research that produces filed, factual court documents, for example.

but don't let me rain on your parade. you go girl. go get 'em.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I have seen pictures that are believed to be FEMA coffins, in prepared mass graves in certain States across America.

National Memorial in Phoenix, AZ

[edit on 29-7-2009 by infinite]

The reason for the new gravesites?

wiki.answers.com...

How many World War 2 veterans were still living in 2007?
In: Veterans Affairs and Issues [Edit categories]

The VA's estimate for 30 September 2007 was that there were 2.795 million alive on that date and that they are dying at the rate of about one thousand per day

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mm30004
Looks like more of these mysterous boxes are showing up in other states...it's sho got alot of folks talking!

check out this link!

pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

The Kingsbury Indiana coffins ( 41°31'8.48"N - 86°41'24.36"W) are pallets of potting soil according to one respondent to the Youtube video.

Doing a search of the property appraiser tax rolls for Laporte County Indiana show that the site is most likely Plant Life Soils, Inc., 0345 E. Hupp Rd. Kingsbury, Indiana.

Why that particular segment of Goog Earth is blurry I don't know... but the patterns of the blotch do not match the known "coffin" sites.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
here is a link to a video i would like for you to view and think about. www.uaff.us...

i realize there are a few that have come to believe they are just coffin liners; however, as i've stated w/in this thread on many occasions it makes sense that these coffins were ordered in preparation for a "biological" attack after 911. the swine flu fits the bill in an every increasing attempt to prepare for the coming pandemic.

eclipptv.com...

Jones Report April 1, 2009 A listener sent in photos of thousands of plastic coffin liners awaiting pick-up for truck delivery somewhere in Alabama. featured stories Plastic coffin liners being delivered by the truckloads.

This unsettling site may well correspond with concerned reports of mass graves being prepared at National Memorial Cemetery in Phoenix, Arizona, at the Houston National Cemetery as well as numerous other reports. D.H. Williams reported in February on an Indiana county municipal official received detailed requests from FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security in regards to locations for mass graves, preparations for regional refugees, preparations for economic collapse and budget cuts under a GM collapse, as well as the locations of major installations, emergency assets and more. The official, heard in the video below, says that he became concerned about the intentions of of the FEMA and DHS officials, whose scenarios apparently included a potential bird flu outbreak, alongside fires, floods and earthquakes. While it is certainly true that cemeteries undergo routine expansions and utilize pre-made burial sites, concerns have grown over FEMA preparations for large numbers of death under various crises.
www.infowars.com...

not only are they in georgia but texas, wyoming and many other states.

here is a link to the patent again>

A Word From B.A. Brooks RED ALERT: THE TRUTH ABOUT FEMA COFFINS REVEALED HERE
www.uaff.info...

this is from Pigs In The Parlor on her research:

Thursday, 1 January 2009 500,000 Coffins - Land Info Coincidence? DOD? Ok tonight I did a little searching here is what I found out. 2003 - Greenfield Equipment Co INC have been doing some business with the Dept. of Defense, how much business? $19,391 to be exact, you can see that here What have they been buying? Major Product or Service Code 37: Agricultural machinery and equipment Product or Service Code 3750: Gardening Implements and Tools DoD Program, System, or Equipment Code 1000 DoD Claimant Program Code C9E Principal NAICS Code 333112: Lawn and Garden Tractor and Home Lawn and Garden Equipment Manufacturing Major Agency Dept. of Defense Modified Contracting Agency 2100: ARMY, Department of the (except Corps of Engineers Civil Program Financing) How do I know this was the amount? Because I searched fedspending I know the date to be 2003 when this business was contracted. The Polyguard Vaults were there in 2002 that was when the VA dept started contracting with Polyguard Where is Greenfield Equipment Located? 1350 Lions Club Rd # D, Madison, GA And where are the coffins located? 33.566135, -83.485279 yep that's right Lions Club RD. Hmmm right near to each other right? Have a look at this screenshot if you are too lazy to search google
(A) is where Greenfield Equipment Co INC is located. Now let's talk about POWER - Georgia Power or Southern Company INC as it's also known as.

Well well they are also Located here:

Georgia Power
1391 Lions Club Road
Madison GA 30650

Who did they do business with? FEMA, DEPT OF DEFENSE, HOMELAND SECURITY too

See here bp3.blogger.com...

Where is one of the locations of business completed?

30905 - Fort Gordon Military Reservation

GREENSOUTH EQUIPMENT INCORPORATED fedspending

Top 5 Products or Services Sold
Miscellaneous Vehicular Components $2,716
Truck and Tractor Attachments $598

Top 5 Contracting Agencies Purchasing from Contractor(s)
VETERANS AFFAIRS, Department of $3,314

Top 10 Contractors
GREENSOUTH EQUIPMENT INCORPORATED $3,314

B & W Waste INC

B & W Waste Inc
1240 Lions Club Rd
Madison, GA 30650
706-342-8900

It's a recycling center and waste removal service.

Just LOOK at all that Land these coffins are on! wouldn't the government NEED farming Equipment in order to make a start on a FEMA camp here?

I don't think that it's a coincidence that the Dept Of Defense is doing business with a Farming Equipment company right in the vicinity of where the Polyguard vaults are located, now..... We know for a FACT the Government paid over $2 million for Polyguard Vaults.

You have concrete & plumbing businesses in Lions Club Rd, so many convenient supplies for a camp.

So can you honestly tell me nothing is going on here? No coffins for US citizens? there are tons of businesses in Lions Club Rd GA, that are doing business with different departments of the US Government.

I found all this just by googling. It's public domain knowledge, you just need to put 2 & 2 together whilst researching. /ex]http://pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com/2009/01/500000-coffins-land-info-coincidence.html

some dig just below the surface and others 20 deep. theresa

[edit on 17-8-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

You can put 10 tons of proof in front of people, but if they are not ready to accept an idea they will not accept the proof, no amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything. It is the jury who will decide - YOU are the jury! - William Cooper
thinkexist.com...

how ya doing Pauligirl? It's good to hear from you.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join