It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullShoals

mark and i together discovered these fema coffins and have worked diligently seeking the truth of the matter. we think alike and dig just as deep. and i liked your post..........a car wreck! that is so funny.

anyway, i can only say i sincerely hope i am wrong. best of luck.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
But the fact is you didn't discover FEMA coffins you discovered a burial vault company and made up a story to fit your needs.

mikell

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
maybe we should involve the media...someone go to the news people and ask them what's going on, the media will definitely dig stuff up...

just a thought

-Tatiana

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
OK - I was enjoying the thread about the coffins - now here's another one for you guys. The FEMA concentration camp train. It is being reported (see youtube.com) that the Automax boxcar is being fitted with benches and shackles for people. I have to admit that the Automax is a scary looking boxcar - 3 tiers for vehicles and it has ventilated sides.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
here goes another thought of mine you can chew on: Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin-

go figure!

jeremiah 5:14:

15 Behold, I will bring a nation against you from afar, O house of Israel,” says the LORD. “ It is a mighty nation, It is an ancient nation, A nation whose language you do not know, Nor can you understand what they say. 16 Their quiver is like an open tomb; They are all mighty men. 17 And they shall eat up your harvest and your bread, Which your sons and daughters should eat. They shall eat up your flocks and your herds; They shall eat up your vines and your fig trees; They shall destroy your fortified cities, In which you trust, with the sword.
www.biblegateway.com...

they also bring the flu!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
edit to remove post, draft posted incomplete post.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Why are you citing bible verses?

Is that bible quote supposed to be evidence of FEMA's involvement with the grave liners in Madison?

Or are you just insinuating that you don't need facts... that your belief in all this is based on faith...?

Is this theory of yours "god's will"? God wants you to be rounded up by FEMA and killed with bird flu?

I guess that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Too big to be coffins? What about fitting in three or four bodies into one? It's like a mass grave, like the "digging a big hole" idea, but way more sanitary-hence why they are sealed. Maybe someone's expecting a plauge.. its about time for one if you look through the patterns of history. Plus, we're creating superbacteria. Perhaps these are intended to try to cut out the potential for an epidemic. Seal up all the contaminated before it spreads. Still, scary that they're all in Georgia. But, this pile has apparently been slowly growing for years. I found a source that said there were some in this location in the 70s.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
These things are supposedly being found all over the country. If you were going to wipe out that many people why spend the money on coffins. It would be far more efficient to burn the bodies. It seems to be very easy to get upclose pictures as well. With the latest string of natural disasters its more logical to assume that that they are crates for the transportation and distribution of supplies(food, medical,etc) Dont forget, the people behind this so called conspiracy depend on you for their survival much more than you depend on them. Intentionally wiping out millions of people is bad for business

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure if those are coffins or not. I guess it would not suprise me if they were. But the people on here that are "only dealing with facts", I have to wonder if the government/fema would stand up and say "yup, those are coffins to be used when the NWO takes over". Umm, not going to happen. Suppose they ARE coffins. Just for one second believe it to be true, what kind of evidence and facts are going to be out there?? Nothing a "google researcher" is going to find. All they will see is that they are owned by a legitimate company for a legitimate purpose. The government wouldn't be stupid enough to NOT hide the sinister plot, right?

The simple FACT of the matter is that neither side knows what the heck is going on. Everything our government does could be just peachy clean and then maybe not. To argue back and forth about who has the "facts" is just a waste of time. No one knows until the NWO comes knocking on your door for the guns. The people that come here to just shoot down others ideas obviously are bored. If you don't believe it, or don't want to, what the heck are you coming in here for? To try to convince people of your belief? You thought you would just mosey on down to a thread that you care nothing about to insult the people that believe it?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
obviously a storage container, most likely for shipping...the lids have interlocking teeth, so they may nest inside each other when empty....closed causes the tooth pattern to interlock, thus making it stable enough to stack...they are basically a bigger version of units used world wide in shipping freight, especially custom orders.
not coffins. buah. ha. ha.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It all boils down to Agenda 21. It won't work in America without FEMA's ability to tear away our "pesky" US Constitution. The Constitution is the only thing standing in the UN's way in it's quest to assimilate America into its ranks.
The coffins are for FEMA to uphold Bill Clintons commitment to Agenda 21. It calls for radical population reductions. When FEMA is given power by martial law, the US Army/National Guard will round up ANY uncooperative person, and they will be sent to FEMA detention camps, where they will be cremated. Those ARE cremation boxes.

Google Agenda 21, FEMA Camps, Underground cities.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

There has been another thread regarding this................FEMA just do a search!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vesta

thank you vesta. this fema coffin thread hit the internet because of this FEMA coffins in Georgia. as i have previously posted i think i have done my job in awareness. thank you so much for your support. good luck.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I can undertsand the subsidence thing but not protecting a casket.

Why would you want to protect the casket ??

Is there any gravedigger ATS'ers who've used these products ??

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Are y'all being serious? Reptiles? That's Disinformation at it's best. Keep the public freaking out over the red herrings and letting the sharks stay hidden.

The plastic containers may actually be in-ground waste containers, or something of that sort, or, it could be (like the Reptillian theory) just another red herring.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Interesting criticism of the article but also implausible and under-researched. It is not economical to centralize vault fabrication (i.e., Polyguard and Co.). Consequently, there are quite literally thousands of manufacturers/fabricators located throughout the continental United States.

Example: A veteran dies in Portsmouth, NH. The Department of Veterans Affairs does indeed foot a portion of the funeral bill, but it is the responsibility of the Mortuary to both arrange a receptacle (Vault, usually concrete or Precast Terrazzo--very rarely airtight polymer composite vaults) and 99 times out of 100 this will be secured from a manufacturer in the area (i.e., Wilber, Acme or North Shore), not shipped from a Concrete Facility in Madison, GA.

The presence of no fewer than 500,000 stockpiled polymer composite burial vaults in one location is unprecedented and extraordinarily difficult to explain, unless of course, Madison, GA is home to 500,000 former veterans. It is not.

Anomalies like this naturally pique the interest of the public, as they should. From a logistical standpoint, if indeed one wished to distribute large numbers of vaults very quickly, Polyguard would be the obvious choice: non-biodegradable, non-porous, and unaffected by minerals or chemicals found in the soil; lightweight and relatively inexpensive. This particular cache in Madison, GA may also be regarded as a remainder--leftovers, as the Polyguard Hercules Airseal Vault (pictured) may also double as a general-purpose storage locker (i.e., weapons caches). The possibilities are truly staggering, but the most likely explanation is related to a preparedness posture.

According to Department of Agriculture and Veterans Affairs records (www.fedspending.org...), the Federal Government is a repeat customer of Polyguard and Co. (Parent Company: Rocky Mountain Products), buying units in bulk beginning in fiscal year 2000. It is important to mention that there are no historical precedents for the stockpiling of burial vaults by a government agency prior to fiscal year 2000. The principal place of performance congressional district for said transactions is Wyoming. No public records related to reallocation to GA exist.

Further Information: www.fedspending.org...

The parent company through whom Polyguard and Co. products are secured is depopulation proponent Roger J. Wendell's Rocky Mountain Products (www.rogerwendell.com...).

Shenandoah Analysts encourages pure research over speculation. Unfortunately it is difficult to substantiate so-called facts in the internet age.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
you can go on youtube and find videos of these coffins along with so called death camps for when marial law is activated and they start to kill 90% of all americans which is a joke think about this there is roughly 1.3 million military personell and 670,000 civilian military/DoD personell plus things like governers,mayors,presidents,etc. if all them had an average of 30 family/friends they cared about that would roughly 60 millon people out of 304 million USA souls that would be a bad idea to kill because your military would fall apart and civil war would run amok, also think about all the criminals,rednecks,gangsters, and physcos out there that would fight back for friends/family. i did quite a bit of research on these coffins and camps and yes there is a plan called REX 84 for FEMA to take control of america if needed but i dont think it would be to kill people for reason and also yes the 4th congress closed session in march was the 4th in all american history and supposedly they talked about things like current economic turmoil but i dont think again there is proof that it would be to kill americans as for the coffins they are made by www.polygaurdvaults.com and are burial vaults they can be purchased by anyone prior to there deaths usally with their coffins and funeral stuff.
i think if you look at all the facts and research on your own you will find most people are just paronoid and say # about conspiracies and such and i do find some of what i find disturbing but you wouldnt be able to really prove it. i could end up being wrong but i doubt it and hope i aint proved wrong

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Forget the Patent pictures and speculation, you can buy your own PolyVault at their wesite HERE.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join