It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears' sister is pregnant at 16

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
16-Year-Old Jamie Lynn Spears Is Pregnant

Yes, it runs in the family.
Although I think Jamie is a little bit better than Britney, I have this feeling something crazy (like this) might happen to her, too.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
it aint my baby...
jk lmnao hilarious "it runs in the family"

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Oh say it isn't sooo. She has a wonderful big sister to help her though, so dont worry. Her advice will be "just get married and all will be fine" juz kiddin':bash:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
like no one seen that one coming. the spears parents must be so proud

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I pitty the poor mother of both the spear girls. Her big baby Brit is all of the media more then the presidential front runners, and now her lil girl is all knocked up. Boy that whole family is screwed up IMHO.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You can take the girl outta the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park outta the girl.

Or another I heard recently that made me laugh.

You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think!

Monkey

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

Yeah I'll say. Pity the mom:

Lynne Spears' Parenting Book 'Delayed'

Britney Spears' mother Lynne has delayed the release of her forthcoming parenting book following the news daughter Jamie-Lynn is pregnant.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

i lol'd at the indefinate delay of her book too. i wonder if she got an advance on the book and blew it already...don't matter i suppose.

even though brit is a trashy freak, she still has millions.

do you think jamie will still be on that zoey show? disney is probably gonna dump it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Awesome ChiKey, that's one for the books.

reply to post by Boondock78

Should we be concerned that you know that much about the Disney Channel and it's stars?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

According to the yahoo article that was posted yesterday, Nickelodeon will still keep the Zoey 101 show as they are wrapping up their 3rd season and have already started filming a 4th season. I think they will either hurry and finish filming before she gets big or delay it until after.

I don't pitty mom, she is the one who pushed these girls into the biz and caused them to be so pressured anyways.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Am I the only one who finds it odd that grown-ups know this much about the Nickelodean and Disney channel line-up?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Should we be concerned that you know that much about the Disney Channel and it's stars?

No because Zoey 101 is on Nickelodeon not Disney!

My excuse: I have an 8 year old daughter.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
For Pete's sakes, this is the kind of thing that happens here all the time to teens from poor families, etc and nobody pays attention to it.
Now its someone who's sister is famous. Who cares?
It becomes a bigger deal because its Britney's sister?

This country has had no morals for 100 years and promiscuity is everywhere so are pregnancies.

I'm a lot more concerned about regular young girls than this little piece of work.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

True, and that begs a more interesting question -- what will happen to Jamie-Lynn's boyfriend? She is 16, he is 19.

*Okay hold up, this is leading to somewhere meaningful.*

*Wait for it*

*Wait for it*

*Tada*

Should We Blame Hip Hop?

Well lets keep this in mind several years ago a young man who was an honor student and home coming king by the name of Genarlow Wilson was sentenced to 10 years in prison for having oral sex with his 15 year old girl friend. Wilson was 17 at the time. His sentence was recently overturned, but not after he had to under go the horrors of being in the state pen for a few years. Will the heavy hand of the law come down on Jamie Lynn's boyfriend? Isn't it against the law to have sex with a minor? Here in the Bay Area about 10-11 years ago, rap star Ray Luv spent a year in jail after it was discovered that he got with a 16 year old while he was 19 and we are liberal as hell. What's gonna happen to this Casey guy? It's interesting to note that many of the news agencies aren't stating his age. Instead they are sugar coating things by saying things like 'long time boyfriend' and 'boyfriend who she met in church'.... mmmmmm thats the sort of thing that makes you wonder. Lets keep an eye on this one folks...

Conspiracy? I hope so!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Again, not the first time, is it.

Its happened before, millions of times before. Your point???

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

No, you're not the only one.
But myself know quite a lot (for an adult at least) about Nickelodeon and Disney Channel. What Boondock's reason is, if he does know a lot, you better ask him yourself.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

It's a high profile teen pregnancy. Yes
It's on CNN several times. Yes
This is mostly a gossip thread. Yes
Do I care that much? No
Am I more concerned about regular young girls than this little piece of work? Actually, yes, particularly homeless teen girls (and the sexually abuse).

dgtempe, I'm (maybe we) just goofing around, it's not that I really care deeply about the news, ok.

Here's an i-report from CNN for somewhat more serious take on this news.
How do you talk to kids about Britney's sister?

ps: cheer up dg okay, and oh, your hair is on fire, i think

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I visit CNN again today and guess who's on the top US stories.

This is an angle that I missed, rather intriguing I have to say.
Jamie Lynn Spears pregnancy raises legal questions

CNN put a serious twist on the news.
A clinical psychologist talks about how Jamie Lynn Spears' pregnancy opens the discussion about teens having babies
This is a good one, if it holds true.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04

Click here for more information.

1000 point deduction for calling a spade a spade????

What's the world coming to!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join