It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Greetings all,

I Want to cover a few areas briefly. The year 2012 and what that means in Human terms.

As we exist now on this Planet there are in general less wars taking place then even 10 ,20 or even 30 years ago.

There are many Earth based problems that exist and at the same time Human Consciousness has also become more aware of these problems .

Now with this Consciousness comes the awareness of time and space.

We are rapidly approching what will be seen and felt as a maximum impact on Earth and within our Galaxy .

There is a greater reason for being now which has nothing to do with the limitations that have been taught on this Planetary System .

This will be a Galactic opening for Humanity and the vails are just about lifted for all to now see the truth and also see with there own eyes the Cosmic Spiritual beings that have existed and been behind the scences for many 1,000 of your Earth years .

Now is a time when those who have lied to you about the existance of us will not be able to contain these lies much longer .

Many Govenments within the next two years will come clean about there understandings of Ets from other Worlds Dimensions etc.

2012 is also an encoded number beyond being a year on your Planet.

Its also going to decode many on the Planet Consciously to a greater understanding of self on a Cosmic scale not seen before this time.

Your Nasa and other Earth based area's are well aware of this and the events to follow .

This will not be the end of the World but the beginning of a new Consciousness and also the reconnection to your Cosmic Family which does exist and has been watching and aiding in the great transformation of Mother Earth.

There has been alot of negativity on MotherEarth for many of her current years .

Now the tide will turn in the opposite direction.

You will find if you look that the Hopi Indian Spiritual elders know this is the time of great transformation as do the Spiritual elders and decendents of the Mayan Civilization.

The Mayan Galactic Calendar will assit those who are looking at these events to come now and in your near future.

I would also highly suggest for those who are not involved in any Cosmic meditation that you start to learn how to connect within yourself now on a daily basis and also by doing so in a quite space learn how to connect with the Spiritual beings of Light that are here now .

Your communications with them will be of a telepathic nature for this is the way many communicate off Planet .

Many can speak aswell.

If this messages connects with you then may your awakening to the next level be fulled with Love and understanding.

Understand the UFOs are not whats important the expansion into what will be a higher frequency within your body mind and soul will be key now.

Contact will happen in many ways not just one way or the way one preceives it should from a Human understanding .

In 2008 expect when you least expect it to have contacts and see Starships of the Spiritual Light frequency within your new vision.

The body is transforming now and will continue as we get closer to 2012 the actual year .

This ends my transmission

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Righto, so where do you get your information from? Is this something you know, or something you've learnt. You also say, "Your" a lot. I take it you're not from here?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

Greetings ,

This is correct I am Human this is my experience now .

I have learned alot from this World being here now.

My true existance is from another World beyond this one many know of the Red Planet Mars .

Nasa will say there is no life of the Human kind publically.

This is where I am orginally from .

The Planet Mars is another subject for another day.

I will say this that the Planet is filled with life within the Planets surface now.

Also as one knows Mars on this World Mars exists on another level or shall I say dimension as does Earth .

When one goes on a elevator you can go up to the next level within the same building.

As with Mars once you have advanced from where you are now you will graduate to the next Spiritual and Cosmic level.

My mission is to assist in the transformation of Earth there are many of us now on the Planet within Human form.

Who have chosen to be here before birth.

You might say we are volunteers and that would be correct.

So I hope this helps .

I thank you for your question and insights.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh, great. Here we go again.

Show me some proof that you are not "from here" and maybe I will start believing

Its people like you that discredit the 2012 conspiracy

No offence intended but I just wanna seem some proof that you are who you say you are

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Greetings ,

First thank you for your message.

I will not get into the game of prove it to me .

I will honor your view regarding 2012.

Simply stated I have nothing to prove I am and do exist in Human form which I stated in my orginal post .

Many others are here in Human form aswell living and experiencing Earth life .

Your experiences on Earth might have taken you into a different direction .

Do you believe in Ets and also that people from other Planets can come and go from Earth at will?

If so then you will understand the message if you need to have proof of these things then you have yet to experience this for yourself.

No one can prove to you what is to be .

In time you will or you won't experience this depending where your cosnciousness is now and in the future.

It all revolves around consciousness and the expansion of ones consciousness is key.

Again this is my response to your good question .

May you walk in peace and find what you are seeking in this vast subject.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So, what do you want us to do? Tell us what to do? I'm all ears!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
2012 will come and go just like Y2K. Then its on to 2028 for the asteroid.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sweet words, too bad they are lacking much.

2012 is "the end of the world". Most will die.

There were many errors in those words.

To prepair read Urantia Book.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Noooooooooooo, not another one. Oh well.

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Why not? It's healthy, really.

I prefer if you say something about 2007 rather than 2012. Do you have something to say about 2007?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

The world will end in 2012.

2007 will end in about 2 weeks.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Even i am getting sick of this kinda stuff........

So OP, is there anything else you can tell us that will aid us in our journey? Maybe give us some tips on the near future? OR is all this galactic stuff needed to be found by ourselves, so we can be enlightened on our OWN road of life?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Greetings ,

Oh, come on play the game. It's fun.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Greetings,
I am also from mars. I used to live down the street from Cmradleon. We both grew up on New Cydonia way, in just a lovely suburb. i remember The 4th dimensional trees swaying to and fro in the martian summers and going to get ice cream from the corner store from a martian named jesus.
It is so awesome to experience life in a new form, the human form. I am just a regular joe now working a 9-5 and i need to escape my mundane experience by making up fantastical realities so i do not go insane from my mundane existence.

Please.....
If your an alien, for real, why don't you approach us in a way that is more believable than on a website that already has a bunch of people trying to pass themselves off as aliens. For instance, take your starship, or since you are human one of your martian friends starships, and land on the white house lawn and make your statement.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
"renegade member of the family of light, system buster, available for altering systems of consciousness with in a free will universe, on call"-a spiritual beacon

im down!

[edit on 19-12-2007 by 911fnord]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Cmdraleon, what methods could we use to connect with out spiritual side. I tried meditation and currently trying out of body experience. ????? Thanks beforehand

XL5

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Even contact in dreams would be great. Like 3 dreams 3 nights in a row about contact, planets, technology or even of women, the stuff "I" don't get to dream of often. That way there is no worldwide proof and is still subjective, but at least it makes for nice involved "linear" dreams. I would hope aliens are at least capable of that.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Come on fellow posters, no need to be sarcastic or rude. This kind of 'communication' is not for everyone granted. But it does not excuse ridicule and mockery.

To the OP, thanks for your information, but if you want me or anyone else to take it seriously it needs to be a little more thorough. I understand you have just joined, but have you by perchance seen the countless other threads regarding very similar messages? They all differ slightly and are invariably subject to ridicule due to their very nature.

I'm not saying you are lying, I'm simply stating that you are going to have to provide proof. The onus is on you, I'm afraid, to back up your statements with something unique and indisputable to make this post stand out from the rest. Otherwise your message, genuine or not, will fall on deaf ears.

Many regards.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by Jazzyguy

The world will end in 2012.

2007 will end in about 2 weeks.

Fantastic. I see many thing related to 2012, as do many, it's just the obvious fact that no sign has been given. The OP was right, the wars going on now may have a more catastrophic potential, but they don't involve much of the world..

Sadly, I see this as a problem with America, not the world. The rest of the world is not in turmoil. They are not striving for religious freedom.

Stop being so egocentric and see this as not being scary on a wordly-level, but a country-level. Sorry, I don't see this huge war starting anytime soon, and when the tinfoil comes off, just like y2k, you will all be left less informed.

I stay open minded, not because I am scared. I have sadly looked death in the face already and I am not feeling it now.

I feel like I'm still on the fringe of even this board, but the "feelings" we all have for the next few years are only indications that we need a revolution. The new American revolution is upon us.

Unless someone feels like showing me their ability to shapeshift into human form, provide video of such event, or even give me tell me their history without saying "I will not answer naysayers," you don't deserve our time.

OP, I like to back everyone up here, no matter what ideas, but I guess I'm getting sick of all this talk with no evidence. Just show a few, even. But without concrete evidence, there is nothing but speculation.

I've had my first sighting recently, but to post it without having no evidence is like a tree falling in an empty forest.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Less wars than ever? This is simply not true. There are currently more wars going on than there were in WWI & WWII combined. I really don't get it how people can think differently.

You can find your number of current conflicts with google.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Okay, we got another "alien" who now lives in human form, warning us about 2012.

And of course, he doesn't want to prove it.

Well? How can this be believable?

How can this be taken seriously?

I gotta be skeptical.

But I do have a question, Are you an Illegal Alien? because we got enough of them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join