It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa
"18 degrees right ascension of Neptune's orbit". too bad alex, that doesn't mean anything at all - its gibberish. Lucky for you, there are enough people who dont pay attention to the bull# details you spew out, making them up as you go along. They just eat it up, the "big picture" that is, and dont seem to care that nothing you say is verifiable or makes any sense at all.

I don't really know if this Alex guy is for real, but I have had my doubts. Sometimes, the things he says are pleasing, and other times, not.

I agree with you on how he talks. Rather than looking at objective facts, I think most people are caught in the moment of his "moving speech," which leads us to completely lose our sense.

What can we verify?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well.. It's hard to verify anything. Who would you trust? Your government? The military? Some random guy? Scientists? If it is as deep as Alex (or David Icke, or whatever) says, you basically can't verify almost anything without having to pay your life for it. If that's not the case, you can't verify it either.. Because it's not true. So.. There's no real way of knowing it all. Not with evidence anyway. But it's still possible to research about certain subjects, like Dulce New Mexico etc..

[edit on 12-10-2009 by vasaga]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The ANSWER. Everything I have researched has been proven....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I just watched some of the video and I think he's bogus.

For one his story about the Grays first visit here in 1980 to meet the U.S. I thought he said before that they changed our history to what it is now? So how could they go to the U.S. to make the deal to control us when our complete history is changed? Wouldn't it be an other state or culture that existed? He also says they tried the German Nazi's first and they refused. So that's two major states that existed before they made our present state what it is today? What the hell history did they change?

Bogus!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I have to say, this guy is one of the most compelling nutjobs I've seen yet...LOL... I say nutjob kiddingly, but seriously, the information that he is giving out, is just absolutely extreme.....but I mean that in a good way. It is nice to think that there is someone out there that knows the "truth" of our origins and what's out there in the universe. I mean, why would the guy go through touring through the country and write books and so forth if he is just making all this stuff up.

The telepathic stuff is a bit weird, but I guess is possible. It's just hard to hear a guy like this, with no background that would relate or corrolate with his experiences and alleged knowledge of what he's saying.

He's speaking of wars between different alien races throughout thousands of years.

Does anyone know of any reputable information on this guy that gives him a little more credibility?

rrrr, it just bugs me that I feel we're being had on this one. But ya never know.....maybe he IS the human that was picked to spread the word. I find this difficult, being that if the aliens are that much smarter, don't they know that all other humans are just going to think he's crazy?

Again, I believe in UFO's, I believe in human aliens that do exist in the universe,and I do believe that we humans, are proof that life can exist in the universe with the capability of space travel.....I mean, look at us, we've been to another celestial body (our moon) and have the ability, almost, to go to another planet. So, take the human race, and think where we will be in 2000 years. Humans have advanced over 1000 years in the last 50 years compared to our rate of technology development over the course of human history. That is astounding. Imagine the human race 2000 years or even 10000 years from now. I can only imagine what it will be like then. I wish I could see the futue. Guess i'll have to rely on James Cameron for planetary space travel entertainment, even if it is fake. lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless

EXACTLY!!
Which one of us hasn't felt that feeling of foreboding, waiting for the ridicule, that raised eyebrow, the chuckle still in the throat of those whom we are attempting to awaken?
Even when we KNOW that we're being totally honest we get nervous because we know what most people believe. We were also conditioned to ridicule the ET stories and as we come out into the light of day we still feel silly, it sounds wacky even to us SO OF COURSE ALEX FEELS NERVOUS!!
Why would he lie anyway, who is to gain?? Certainly not Alex Collier. Who would make up all this crazy # when they know that from that moment on the whole world will think you're as crazy as a sack full of monkeys on acid.
The fact that so many of these stories can be cross referenced, so many corroborate one another, some come from tribes in Africa who have never seen a TV (Ha Ha!! wouldn't do them any good with this subject anyway) and don't even know what the internet is. The one that convinced me was the Dogons in Africa who knew about the existence of Sirius B before modern day scientists discovered its presence. How did they know? Visitors from that Star System told their ancestors long ago and they've built their culture around it.
If any of the Debunkers can explain to me how these people got this information by any other means, I'm waiting with open ears eyes and mind.......

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

He is smart, chooses to remain "under the radar'.............less money but safer for family and friends.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
When I first saw the Alex Collier videos I was very much drawn in to his stories. I found that he seemed sincere in what he was saying and I felt the stories were developed with enough detail to be somewhat plausible. But when he gave a presentation at the Earth Transformation Conference in January 2010 making statements about mother ships one million miles above earth and how this year (2010) would see things that would make us think we were in a sci-fi movie, I lost any inkling of belief in his story.

Here we are in November, 2010 and I have not seen anything like he implied we would see. I have no idea what this mans motivations would be in perpetuating his stories and subjecting himself and his family to the repercussions. That was one of the reasons I felt his story could be based in truth. But with the absence of any Sci-fi happenings in 2010 I have to reevaluate my thoughts on the matter. So I ask, as the title to this thread does, Where is Alex Collier Now and where are the Andromedans?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

to help those folks out there to understand the alex quote....
found in the last posted clip from the project camelot "awake and aware" conference of....
when he says:
"there is a large planetary object/body coming in at ---18 degrees, right ascension of neptune's orbit---",
and then, off-handedly says..."this is NOT nibiru"....

for folks that think his statement sounds confusing or just plain gibberish...
here is some info i found that might help understand what he is actually saying here...
especially to understand he is not just talking in circles to confuse anyone.

here is what i found:
"""Declination is the stars' angle relative to the axis of the earth and corresponds to the degrees of latitude on Earth. The North Star is +90 (above the north pole), and the belt of Orion is roughly 0 (above the equator).

Right ascension is a bit different. Right ascension is a 360 degree circle divided up into 24 hours (with each 'hour' being about 15 degrees). 00:00h is based on the vernal equinox where the path of the sun (ecliptic) crosses the equator from south to north, in the constellation Aries.

Like the time measurement, right ascension is divided up into minutes and seconds (but not to be confused with angular minutes and seconds).

Also, the hours do not directly correspond with the Earth's rotation since the stars change position (360 degrees per year) relative to the sun (which we base our days on), while the vernal equinox doesn't change (much)."""

hope this helps.

over and PEACE-OUT....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Popcorn playah
reply to post by Lightunseen

Well it seems you have read much about body language...

Up and to the Left
Indicates: Visually Constructed Images (Vc)
If you asked someone to "Imagine a purple buffalo", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Visually Constructed" a purple buffalo in their mind.

Up and to the Right
Indicates: Visually Remembered Images (Vr)
If you asked someone to "What color was the first house you lived in?", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Visually Remembered" the color of their childhood home.

To the Left
Indicates: Auditory Constructed (Ac)
If you asked someone to "Try and create the highest the sound of the pitch possible in your head", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Auditorily Constructed" this this sound that they have never heard of.

To the Right
Indicates: Auditory Remembered (Ar)
If you asked someone to "Remember what their mother's voice sounds like ", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Auditorily Remembered " this sound.

Down and to the Left
Indicates: Feeling / Kinesthetic (F)
If you asked someone to "Can you remember the smell of a campfire? ", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they used recalled a smell, feeling, or taste.

Down and To the Right
Indicates: Internal Dialog (Ai)
This is the direction of someone eyes as they "talk to themselves".

Some people do these in reverse, so you would have to ask test questions to figure out their pattern. Sometimes they don't always use these eye directions at all.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just finished watching his interview.

I love being able to see the universe from a higher perspective... New World Order, reptilians and finally Andromedans/multiverse theories.

If the world can be controlled by the NWO (which it is), why can't those individuals secretly have contact with malevolent/benevolent beings and gain ever more power by selling the rest of the race out? Is it that far-fetched? Think long and hard on this. What would you do to keep your status if you were this greedy? At what cost to the Earth and human society?

Let us take small steps, first defeat the NWO, then the reptilians and eventually move to the 4th dimension.
And that first step has to do with educating your friends and neighbors, getting the word out.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Forgive me, Mr. Collier, but unless you provide a single shred of evidence, you will remain in my opinion only as a fantastic story teller.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So what is the deal on the collier story? Has there been anybody out there that tell similar experiences? He says there are 3 other people in contact, one in Asia, one in Argentina and I think one in Russia?

The story kind of goes along with the DUMB pdf on underground bases/aliens and their agenda, etc...

And what is this on the big gaping hole in the north pole? has anybody actually gone there to find a big hole?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
the guys speaks truth to me even if you dont believe what he says;
1) love is the answer
2) lies have become the norm
3) things are being played behind the scenes
4) there is a "spiritual" consesness
5) the problem is on an individual basis we need to make a change within ourselves without looking to change others

also speaking about the NWO and the problems that seem to be occurring now concentration camps (FEMA camps) the taking on weapons from civilians, removing the freedom of speech 1:38 on, also just at the end when he brings up all the second coming stuff, holograms etc sounded a lot like good old project blue beam

people asked for another video of him not watch it yet as i need to sleep but i will do
hope the link works
video.google.com...#
edit on 19-5-2011 by igotttaknow because: added a video link

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightyear
When I first saw the Alex Collier videos I was very much drawn in to his stories. I found that he seemed sincere in what he was saying and I felt the stories were developed with enough detail to be somewhat plausible. But when he gave a presentation at the Earth Transformation Conference in January 2010 making statements about mother ships one million miles above earth and how this year (2010) would see things that would make us think we were in a sci-fi movie, I lost any inkling of belief in his story.

Here we are in November, 2010 and I have not seen anything like he implied we would see. I have no idea what this mans motivations would be in perpetuating his stories and subjecting himself and his family to the repercussions. That was one of the reasons I felt his story could be based in truth. But with the absence of any Sci-fi happenings in 2010 I have to reevaluate my thoughts on the matter. So I ask, as the title to this thread does, Where is Alex Collier Now and where are the Andromedans?

You have to realize that there are close to 7 billion people on this planet, just this past year in 2010/2011 there were major sightings in china, in fact millions of people saw what looked like pillars of lights in the sky. Just because you havent seen what he said on the news or in your hometown area is no reason to say that they haven't happened somewhere else on the planet.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This guy is definitely authentic, the things he says are things I've known to be true for years. The truth will eventually be known by everyone but it first gets ridiculed it's just how it is.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Where is Alex Collier now? In the gutter apparently.

Millions of people on planet Earth have heard my friend Alex Collier reporting the good, bad and ugly truth of extraterrestrials.

However, most people do not know that Alex paid a price for going public with that information. For the past few years, he has been unable to get work due to his reputation as an “alien conspiracy” theorist.

This situation also contributed directly to the destruction of his marriage and family life.

On December 1, 2011 Alex created a PayPal account to accept funds electronically. Please send your donations to: [email protected]

Or, if you prefer to send a money order please use the address below:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

ALS

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

Greetings people...

These are the last news from Alex Collier. Please listen to the interview.
Thanks a lot.

ALEX COLLIER INTERVIEW/STATEMENT March, 3rd 2012

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebiros

Thanks for the link to the new interview, it was fascinating as usual! It rings so true, definitely worth the listen. The part about the financial bigshots being arrested or resigning as a false flag move from tptb to act as though they are out of the picture when they are the ones getting rid of these people was a surprise, and then they will institute a one world currency and then introduce our new leaders, the "Demi-Gods". Yall gotta hear this one ..........

He also strongly suggested that we watch the Steven Quayle February 22, 2012 w/Tom Horn video on youtube, said that it was right on target, a must listen homework assignment.

Here's part 1 of 3: www.youtube.com...

And last but not least evidently some ufo investigators, lecturers are hitting Collier while he is down bringing up a felony he has on his record from years ago when he fell afoul of the IRS, fighting the good fight. If anything it makes me think even better of him, so they failed,

I wish Mr. Collier would publish a book online, he would be out of dire straits pronto if he did. If he would also include an audio version it would be a bonus as his voice is special, sorta a James Earl Jones sort of voice, it stands out.

Anyhow, a great interview, thanks for posting it.

edit on 3/2/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

You're welcome.

By the way if you want to help Alex, you can make a donation to his Paypal account or by sending a mail order:

Paypal: [email protected]

Alex Collier
PO box 795
Morrison, CO 80465

Thanks in advance,

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join