It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
if you can be just a littel open minded,this may help you think deeply about what we really are and what weare doing in this god forgatten planet

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AmentiHall

If Obama says anything, he says that we all have the power within us and that the reason he even ran, was to REACTIVATE the electorate to begin to take back their own power and remember it is theirs (ours). Even reading his first books about community organizing, after the first success, he says (paraphrasing) "they did what they had the power to do all along, but had lost the belief in themselves." So he knows where it's at. People who turn him into someone who will do it for them are not paying attention and neither is anyone who easily assumed this is what he wants.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the links for the rest of the interviews.

I just watched the video of Alex Collier last night. I was amazed by the amount of information he had to give to us and how passionately he felt about things.

I know exactly how frustrating it could be for Alex and others like himself.
I can't seem to convey even an ounce of this information to my loved ones at home or relatives. I definitely don't come across as a nut to my family (I hope)! I started asking questions after 911 and I always asked questions about the different religions. That's how I got started.
But Alex is right… no one listens! The other day I tried speaking to my sister about this. She asked me "how would all this information change my life?"
Please make a note here... she is not a selfish person at all.... she donates every penny she makes to charity.... she fought with her husband to get to Sri Lanka to help the Tsunami victims. Yet she can't grasp any other information besides what's provided to her by the media, even though he watches no TV (she disconnected her cable for the sake of her kids and her family). But she gets the news from her husband who reads it online (the main stream media). So here is a person who obviously feels for the poor, is trying to get ahead in the spiritual path... but doesn't get the simple truth that NOONE SHOULD BE LEFT HUNGRY. There are some people sitting in very responsible positions LETTING people starve!! So we can FEED EVERYONE, STOP THE WAR, and MAKE THIS WORLD A BEAUTIFUL PLACE only if we WANT to!!

I'll keep trying… not giving up hope yet. I must say that I get a better response from people when I travel outside the US! They seem to know much more. Even if they disagree (which rarely they do)... they at least don't think I'm a nut!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes, Alex has said alot of interesting stuff but it is now 2009 and people are still t he same if not worse. I don't think its because people don't care about our race i think its because alex has no prof of all that he's saying is true. I haven't seen an alien reptalian in my life. Otherwise i would most def start making drastic changes.

-A

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Did you guys know he's making a movie? Well.. Sort of.. Look here:

www.awakenersthemovie.com...

His name is under there.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Cooooool ... do you think it will be about his contact?

It actually looks like a preparation film for crossing into 4th and 5th densities. That would help educate about how exactly it may happen and how to handle the situation without going nuts!

Is he acting in it?

Also because this is a conspiracy site - you know - I have to mention the movie poster ....

All seeing eye or what?!

wZn

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yeah i think he's acting in it (not sure) and his contacts must have something to do with it.. I don't think he would've taken a part in it if they weren't. I'm pretty curious to what it's gonna be.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Alex Collier is a great great man and he speaks the truth please if you have not seen his lectures you MUST it is of the utmost importance.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
Did you guys know he's making a movie? Well.. Sort of.. Look here:

www.awakenersthemovie.com...

His name is under there.

So Alex Collier will be acting? Are you sure this is the same AC?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure yeah, let's say about 99.9%. That's because there are also other projects going on from the same producer. I'll quote:

THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN DENAR - The Dragon Fly

Story by: Alex Collier
(Currently in Development)

The surviving son of the legendary Planetologist, Dr. Jonathan Denar makes a promise to the human colonies of Venus that he will find a way to restore the environment of their planet. This promise leads Captain Michael Denar and his crew on an adventure to the heart of our galaxy, where mysteries abound, friendships with human races of other star systems are made, while in search of an incredible secret of the source of the creation of matter. However, not every race is excited about this discovery. Some are intent on stealing the secret for their own control and domination.

THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN DENAR 2 - Journey With The Secret

Story by: Alex Collier and Jon Robinson
Denar races back to our solar system to heal the eco-systems of the inhabited planets and moons. Lillyana rebuilds her ship and with her crew, leave the cloud to explore and meet other planetary cultures. Troubles loom for them both as an ancient regressive race spies and tracks them to steal the ancient matter machine.

THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN DENAR 3 - An Ancient Whisper

Story by: Alex Collier and Jon Robinson
Having discovered the knowledge of the Pataal, the founders of our universe, Captain Denar is being hunted by several regressive races. The worst is the Ciakar, an ancient reptilian race. As Denar and his crew of Black Leaguers evade and try to protect our home solar systems from the threats of invasion, help comes to Denar and the human race from a very unexpected alliance. This alliance causes a change in dimensional frequency, and pushes humanity to an evolutionary leap, one that can barely be put into words.

If that's not the Alex Collier we know then I'm a monkey's uncle.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by vasaga]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
UFO contactee Alex Collier continued to share his information in 2007.

Here is Collier's filmed lecture in 2008:

video.google.com...

Here's a discussion thread about Alex Collier with many links to his lectures and interviews:

David Icke's Official Forums: "UFO contactee Alex Collier and the Reptilians"

www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 14-3-2009 by truth seeker 09]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nice compilation you put together on that site =) I had them all already though, but it's very useful for most people who don't know much about his work.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Nice compilation you put together on that site =) I had them all already though, but it's very useful for most people who don't know much about his work.

Thanks.
I thought it's important to gather Collier's information into one thread.

How can I add a signature below the text?

[edit on 14-3-2009 by truth seeker 09]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Have you also watched Collier's lectures from the Global Sciences Congress 1996 and Global Wings Congress 2002? Both of those lectures are in text format in the internet but you can also order them in DVD format from TeslaTech:

www.teslatech.info...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth seeker 09

Have you also watched Collier's lectures from the Global Sciences Congress 1996 and Global Wings Congress 2002? Both of those lectures are in text format in the internet but you can also order them in DVD format from TeslaTech:

www.teslatech.info...
Yeah i did. I closely monitor everything that comes out of him =) That's how i found out about the movie in the first place. Very interesting reads. But lately there hasn't been that much activity. I hope if he's collecting new information to bring out instead of only the old ones.

And to put something below your signature.. Uh... You need to go to U2U, then account settings.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I personally believe Alex Collier to be completely genuine. Did anyone see the video of his story about himself and 22 others witnessing a craft in a ranch? Very interesting.

However obsurd it sounds, we don't know the half of what goes on, everything is hidden from us, i have no proof, but in my opinion im sure of it. Everyhing we see in the paper about a machine bringing back dust from Mars, i believe to be a complete cover up. Even the release of ufo files in the UK, i think its just a cover up of something more.

However, i do have some queries about Alex Collier -

1. He wouldn't speak about how/when he was born (his choice, it is personal)

2. He changed his name from Ralph (Amergan?) or something like that, to Alex Collier.

3. In the early videos of him, he has a different accent to which he has now... why?

I can only find 2 reasons to this.

One, he changed his name and doesn't want to reveal his birth place because he doesnt want to be exposed to people that may want to hurt him or those close to him.

Two, he is 100% making his story up, and doesn't want people looking into his past and discover he is a fake.

Either way, he is right in the way he says we should live. It annoys me how people will believe that jesus was a miracle, and that heavn and hell exist (no disrespect to peoples belief intnded) but they won't open their minds even a llittle to believe something just as extravegant.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Good question!

Very respectable man....From what I can recall the last appearance he made was either early 2007 or 2008 at some Global conference in Hawaii

He was always low-key, that video just gave him alot of exposure. I feel he is one of the only guys besides Dave Icke that actually means what they say. Truth or not, its refreshing to hear. His messages in no way benefit him so I feel he's not out for money and frankly, appears to have none. He resides in Arizona from what I recall.

Good man though...wish he would stop by here. Can we not contact him and ask him to stop by...(Hopefully will turn out better than the Cliff Stone forum if it does happen).

[edit on 3/16/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by supersan
I personally believe Alex Collier to be completely genuine. Did anyone see the video of his story about himself and 22 others witnessing a craft in a ranch? Very interesting.

However obsurd it sounds, we don't know the half of what goes on, everything is hidden from us, i have no proof, but in my opinion im sure of it. Everyhing we see in the paper about a machine bringing back dust from Mars, i believe to be a complete cover up. Even the release of ufo files in the UK, i think its just a cover up of something more.

However, i do have some queries about Alex Collier -

1. He wouldn't speak about how/when he was born (his choice, it is personal)

2. He changed his name from Ralph (Amergan?) or something like that, to Alex Collier.

3. In the early videos of him, he has a different accent to which he has now... why?

I can only find 2 reasons to this.

One, he changed his name and doesn't want to reveal his birth place because he doesnt want to be exposed to people that may want to hurt him or those close to him.

Two, he is 100% making his story up, and doesn't want people looking into his past and discover he is a fake.

Either way, he is right in the way he says we should live. It annoys me how people will believe that jesus was a miracle, and that heavn and hell exist (no disrespect to peoples belief intnded) but they won't open their minds even a llittle to believe something just as extravegant.

"I personally believe Alex Collier to be completely genuine"
I agree with you there, and yes there are many things that we dont know about or are told about, If you think about how many millions / billions of suns, planets there are ( most likely alot more then that ) to think we are the only intelligent beings is totally absurb.

When someone laughs at me for talking about ETs and that they are most likely visiting us and have been for thousands of years or longer , I say to them " Its laughable to think there CAN'T be many other intelligent lifeforms out there far ahead us " that to me is laughable.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by supersan

Well, there are some explanations i think.

1) In his 1994 interview he said, it's not about him. It's about his message and the importance of his message, and he himself is as important as the message. And i think what he wants to avoid is, people stalking his history from where/when he was born to everything he did, and also, if what he says turns out to be true and most of the people know everything about him, there's a chance there'll be a new religion saying Alex Collier saved humanity instead of Jesus Christ, and his birth date will be celebrated every year blah blah. I think he wants to avoid anything that could possibly lead to that in the far future. This argument is, IF his story is true. I just leave that in the middle for now.

2) I think probably the same reason as the first. This makes it harder to track him. It can also be to cover his tracks that reveal he's a hoax, but.... I don't really see why a name change would him being a hoax or not..

3) His accent has changed, yeah, and i was wondering about this myself. He said he broke contact with the Andromedans and that he needed to grow.. So maybe that has something to do with it.. I have no idea what he did in all those years that he was gone. He said he lost hope and no one was going to listen anyway. He might have spent time somewhere else, maybe Indians or something, where his accent changed. I really have no idea...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It makes sense he'd want to hide his identity, it would be great to have a q and a on here. Maybe he doesn't realize how many people are listening to him now? With Youtube etc, many more people have access to his talks.

Theres just one problem i have, his message certainly rings true whether the rest of the story does or not i don't know. But is it a good idea to change your ways because of one man?

We've been so controlled and set in our ways, that it is nearly impossible for people to change what they have been told for years and years, to no fault of their own.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join