It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Yes, his body language, if you know anything about lying, Touching the Face, ear etc. Look he's eyes, he keeps looking in different directions, left, right upper corners and so on. Anywayz, dont wanna start to explain all different ways to spot liars. What comes for Alex Collier, i say he is a liar, i dont believe him.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightunseen

it's your problem if you don't believe him, what he said about being conscious so that we can reach higher dimension is absolutely TRUE

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
How could someone ever be comfortable knowing what he (claims) to know.

I doubt he would be able to just talk about it and not feel like people were judging him .

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

it's your problem if you don't believe him, what he said about being conscious so that we can reach higher dimension is absolutely TRUE

And you know this how ? How do you know that we can reach some higher dimension ? I dont want to be rude, just asking nicely how do you know ?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightunseen
And you know this how ? How do you know that we can reach some higher dimension ? I dont want to be rude, just asking nicely how do you know ?

do you know that we're on 3rd dimension and the E.T are higher dimension? he said we need to be conscious of higher dimension,it's very spiritual ,I din't say we can reach some higher dimension, The E.T have a lot of power and can do a lot things we can't do why? because they're higher dimension
Did you watch his vid carefully?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes, his body language, if you know anything about lying, Touching the Face, ear etc. Look he's eyes, he keeps looking in different directions, left, right upper corners and so on. Anywayz, dont wanna start to explain all different ways to spot liars. What comes for Alex Collier, i say he is a liar, i dont believe him.

That was his first time being on camera. I do the same thing when I'm uncomfortable, doesn't mean I'm lying. He's a very private person and does lectures to a small group of people usually. Dr. Michael Salla has talked to Alex face to face and found him to be very credible and honest. Also, Alex was in the army, and Dr. Salla spoke to his army buddies who vouched for his integrity and character.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well it seems you have read much about body language...

Up and to the Left
Indicates: Visually Constructed Images (Vc)
If you asked someone to "Imagine a purple buffalo", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Visually Constructed" a purple buffalo in their mind.

Up and to the Right
Indicates: Visually Remembered Images (Vr)
If you asked someone to "What color was the first house you lived in?", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Visually Remembered" the color of their childhood home.

To the Left
Indicates: Auditory Constructed (Ac)
If you asked someone to "Try and create the highest the sound of the pitch possible in your head", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Auditorily Constructed" this this sound that they have never heard of.

To the Right
Indicates: Auditory Remembered (Ar)
If you asked someone to "Remember what their mother's voice sounds like ", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Auditorily Remembered " this sound.

Down and to the Left
Indicates: Feeling / Kinesthetic (F)
If you asked someone to "Can you remember the smell of a campfire? ", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they used recalled a smell, feeling, or taste.

Down and To the Right
Indicates: Internal Dialog (Ai)
This is the direction of someone eyes as they "talk to themselves".

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He's been told to SHUT his mouth....soooo theres the proof of his credibility....

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops

do you know that we're on 3rd dimension and the E.T are higher dimension? he said we need to be conscious of higher dimension,it's very spiritual ,I din't say we can reach some higher dimension, The E.T have a lot of power and can do a lot things we can't do why? because they're higher dimension
Did you watch his vid carefully?

Yes i did, the whole video
I admit, it sounds interesting, and im sure there are E.T's up there. But higher dimensions, it's just, i don't know. If other higher dimensions exists, that's great, humans realy should stop all the madness which is going on around the world. And that there are these reptilians living underground ? That i dont believe until i could go there and see it with my own eyes, and for what he told about those lizards, it wouldnt be very healty contact

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
i think regardless if you believe him or not he does have a very strong message that humans as a race should just stop the needless violence, wars, propaganda and learn to love our selves and the universe.

i am sure we would be a lot happier if we did

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
i think regardless if you believe him or not he does have a very strong message that humans as a race should just stop the needless violence, wars, propaganda and learn to love our selves and the universe.

i am sure we would be a lot happier if we did

I agree with 100%
We just keep killing each others, it's sad

I can see that some of he's feelings are real, how he get's angry and all. It would be nice to meet him in real life

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am currently on dialup in my country-sucks i know-long story..so I am unable to watch the vid at the moment it will simply take too long..when my isp fully upgrades their system I'll have a look at it..
but i was searching on the net and found this:

Case in point, recently I was invited on a forum hosted by Michael Salla to defend comments that I had made regarding one “Alex Collier”. For those of you who’ve read my article “Beyond Great UFO Photos” (www.theyfly.com) you know that I attributed my obtaining the Contact Reports (or Contact Notes as they were also referred to) to a man named Ralph Amagran, who I met in Sedona, Arizona, in 1986. Some years later, Ralph had changed his name to Alex Collier and was referring to himself as a “life long Andromedan contactee”, something that he never claimed to be during the time I knew, and hung out with, him in Los Angeles..

www.theyfly.com...

use your browser to search for alex and it will take you to the relevant portion

any thoughts on this?

[edit on 31-1-2008 by wesley]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Interesting fact:

his Andromedans are virtually identical to those from Marvel Comics. The Marvel Andromedans were invented way back in the early 60s. cf the Marvel Comics version of Captain Marvel. The Kree.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wesley
I am currently on dialup in my country-sucks i know-long story..so I am unable to watch the vid at the moment it will simply take too long..when my isp fully upgrades their system I'll have a look at it..
but i was searching on the net and found this:
www.theyfly.com...

use your browser to search for alex and it will take you to the relevant portion
any thoughts on this?
[edit on 31-1-2008 by wesley]

Ahh, Michael Horn, No wonder why lol.

Regarding:

"Posted by Melli on Saturday, June 25, 2005 - 10:32 pm:

Hello,
I read regularly information on exopolitics.org by Dr. Michael Salla and I am totally fascinated, it goes beyond description.
I came across a link to Alex Collier from .galactic diplomacy.com
where he writes about his own connections to ETS beings and publishes them on his site. M. Salla believes that he is a genuine contactee. I would like to ask: because there are so many people who are honest and truthful, will there be a unification by those special people for the purpose of uniting us around the globe and creating a better world? Are the organizations in contact with one another? I truly believe that we are all ONE Creation. Sincerely,"

forum.figu.org...

Mod Note: Quote Reference - Please Review

[edit on 31-1-2008 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Only thing is, its beginning to be proven hes right more and more since the 1994 interview.

I think in the end everything hes said will end up being true, he already said that the Moon was bought here from another star system with a base on the back of the moon, Nasa has public information online that when they took core samples from the moon, about half to 1 billion years ago the Moon revolved around another star system where it was absorbing different energy then the Suns, its there in the Nasa Documents.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wesley
any thoughts on this?

Michael Horn has an agenda to debunk any and all alleged contactees, except for of course Billy Meier. This is because Billy Meier was told he was the only true alien contactee on this planet by the Pleiadians. Alex freely admitted that he did change his name. The rest of Horn's accusations against Collier are just that, accusations.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Doesnt say much for Michael Horn, I believe Billy Meier is just a phony in every which way.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I agree it is in Horns self interest to debunk Collier, I always seem to go for what i consider a truthful way of speaking and in the video posted Collier does just that, that is more than i can say about Horn, he has his own interests to protect.

As for Billy Meier, His life was just fine until the wealthy american agent took over, it encouraged visitors who became part of meiers inner circle, and i believe it was these people who where responsible for all the nonesense that came from the direction of Meier.

He had words placed into his mouth, was pressurised to get more pictures and video's, his whole life was taken over, then when meier said no more it was all turned on him, using pictures of models which had been photographed to see if they could repeat meiers results.

It was never a secret these pictures where taken it is well documented that they where in the Meier documentary, that was the time when the evidence was proven to be real, then because Meier wouldn't cooperate with the lawers and agents involved, (these people advanced him a small fortune saying he neded it to get out his message) they even took advantage of his split with his wife, they chose a time when she hated Billy so much, the woman would have said anything to get back at him.

She even tried to withdraw her statements but the company who handled the video left the footage in, I am not saying Meier was right or wrong, but it does speak volumes when you see the change in his backing after he tried to stop his pictures and video's being used, all of a sudden he became a crank and a lunatic, and IMO because he could not allow himself to be taken advantage of anymore.

As for Alex Collier, i think he did the right thing to keep a low profile, as you can see now, he is begining to be put down by people who probably did not he existed before this thread went up, Keep you head down Alex, time will tell if your right or wrong. I for one beieve most of what he is saying.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I agree, as I look at alot of Billy Meiers photos and whatnot, I think its all fake.

His UFO pics seem to be man made nuts and bolts, then theirs that crazy pic of alien hand prints on a car, which is more BS imo, that was enough there to say that Billy just wants fame or something. Thats what turned me away from Meier.

I think in the upcoming future, Alex Collier is going to get in the spot light over something thats 14 years old basically, I never knew such a video existed until about a week ago when I saw, then noticed it was from 1994 and I am like WTF.....

[edit on 1-2-2008 by sarentack]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So anyone has any other "videos" of him other then his first one (94) if so can you please post a link on here, thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join