It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New discoveries are confirming electric sun theories.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
First a little primer for those unfamiliar with the theory.

The argument for the electric sun has recently been “amped” up due to recent discoveries from Japans Hinode spacecraft and NASAs fleet of Themis spacecraft.

"The satellites have found evidence for magnetic ropes connecting Earth's upper atmosphere directly to the Sun," says Dave Sibeck, project scientist for the mission at the Goddard Space Flight Center. "We believe that solar wind particles flow in along these ropes, providing energy for geomagnetic storms and auroras."

A "magnetic rope" is a twisted bundle of magnetic fields organized much like the twisted hemp of a mariner's rope. Spacecraft have detected hints of these ropes before, but a single spacecraft is insufficient to map their 3D structure. THEMIS's five satellites were able to perform the feat.

Flux Ropes Power the Magnetosphere!: THEMIS discovered a flux rope pumping a 650,000 Amp current into the Arctic.
science.nasa.gov...

This is precisely what the electric sun theorists have been saying for years. These twisted magnetic ropes are actually Birkeland currents. How much longer can NASA deny the fact that space is not electrically neutral and that electromagnetism plays a far greater role than currently perceived.

Dec. 06, 2007: Astronomers using Japan's Hinode spacecraft have discovered that the sun is bristling with powerful "X-ray jets." They spray out of the sun's surface hundreds of times a day, launching blobs of hot gas as wide as North America at a top speed of two million miles per hour.

www.nasa.gov...

So how are X-rays made, with electricity of course. A simple description of how X-ray machines work.

The heart of an X-ray machine is an electrode pair -- a cathode and an anode -- that sits inside a glass vacuum tube. The cathode is a heated filament, like you might find in an older fluorescent lamp. The machine passes current through the filament, heating it up. The heat sputters electrons off of the filament surface. The positively-charged anode, a flat disc made of tungsten, draws the electrons across the tube.
The voltage difference between the cathode and anode is extremely high, so the electrons fly through the tube with a great deal of force. When a speeding electron collides with a tungsten atom, it knocks loose an electron in one of the atom's lower orbitals. An electron in a higher orbital immediately falls to the lower energy level, releasing its extra energy in the form of a photon. It's a big drop, so the photon has a high energy level -- it is an X-ray photon.

In the case of the solar system the Sun is the anode and the heliosphere acts as the cathode.

I posted these links in this thread here, have a look for more information.

This confirmed information can now be linked with the planetary changes throughout the solar system, it’s only a small step to assume the other planets magnetospheres are also connected to the sun, much of the data has been suggesting this all along. The solar system is charging up.

A paradigm shift is upon us, bye, bye broken gravity models, welcome to the plasma universe.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Very good find!

This is good news to science indeed, I have always been amused be people so strongly believing in a theory, build from the fact that "a man got an apple in the head"

Now who said the sun was a burning nuclear reactor thingy...???

Starred and flagged!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I've believed in the electric/plasma universe theory for several years, it explains observable reality far better than the accepted models, but the old vision still holds in spite of the growing body of evidence to the contrary.

Huge plasma fields in space, pulsars emitting gamma and x-rays, the sun as dynamo and its relationship to the planets, our own magnetosphere and the fact that earth itself is a huge dipole--well, it's pretty self evident, isn't it?

Brilliant scientists buried Tesla, bowdlerized Maxwell's work on electromagnetism to the point of stupidity, and pushed forward Einstein and the end result is nonsense such as the always-prefaced-by-the-adjective "mysterious" dark matter that is supposed to make up the vast majority of the universe, but that they can't seem to figure out what it is. The great riddle of the universe. Oh, please! It's energy, you morons! That was the unified field theory those great, abused men a century ago were on to, only to be sidetracked into this dead-end. Space is not a void, Tesla and Maxwell realized that a century ago, it's teeming with energy, but we're still led to believe it's cold and empty. Sigh.

Excellent post, concise and well-presented.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by gottago]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
How much longer can NASA deny the fact that space is not electrically neutral and that electromagnetism plays a far greater role than currently perceived.

I don't know about this topic, but why would NASA deny this supposed fact? Thanks, I hope to learn about this from your answers.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Interesting It wasn't until I read this thread that I found out people debates about the sun links to electricity.

Funny but I always kind of knew and felt that the sun and everything surrounding us and within us is made of energy and that electricity has an important role also.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Great stuff squiz. Nice to see the plasma model gaining some mainstream support.

I suppose this could mean that planets closer or further from the sun aren't necessarily warmer or colder based on distance alone, but the amount of current as well.

Ram

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Maybe the reason NASA denies it - could have somthing to do with free energy..
Like - If their is electricity everywhere - then = free energy..

dunno..

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
I don't know about this topic, but why would NASA deny this supposed fact? Thanks, I hope to learn about this from your answers.

Maybe 'cause a lot of egos would be bruised if this were true?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by d2che
Maybe 'cause a lot of egos would be bruised if this were true?

I would love an answer not as ambiguous as this one. No offense, but, please, you sound like John Lear now
. Like I said previously, I hope to learn from the answer to my question. I didn't learn anything with yours, sorry.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So if we put some kind of receiver in the artic, would we get power? If so, would we get super global warming if we drained to much? If free power through the energy of our magnetosphere is possible, I imagine there would be some danger in letting us energy spending happy people get our hands on it. Maybe that’s why NASA would hide it, if they do.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For those who wish to follow the electric model to it's logical , well at least in my lay opinion, conclusion i suggest the follow blog/site!

www.thesurfaceofthesun.com...

www.thesurfaceofthesun.com...

I only discovered this theory a few years ago but i find this site to be a great place to follow all the related breaking news.

Stellar

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wonderful!!

I (we the public) tend to be either bombarded or completely starved of useful information.

Considering this one case where a scientific theory possibly can advance past ignorance or even potential obfuscation - should give one pause, even raw hope.

Of the many interesting topics and positions expressed at ATS, this one while dealing with a subject as common as the mid day Sun truly has star quality IMO.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by scrapple]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Never listen to the experts. experts lie as they have done since science became profit/agenda driven and political. This theory, no doubt, will eventually unhinge the doors of protected lies perpetrated by profit driven science.

This side of the universe is electrical energy. Perhaps it is what generates our minds perception of our senses to all that we think.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I frankly find a few posts in this thread slightly paranoid. NASA never tried to hide the effects of the solar wind and its interaction with the Earth magnetosphere -- which cause all sorts of trouble.

Does this new find have anything to do with the way the energy is generated inside the Sun? Hardly.

The newer map of the magnetic field in the Solar system and the newly found configurations is all exciting stuff, but to go from this to "never trust the experts" is a heck a lot of non sequitur. It's the experts who got this data for your perusal. Duh.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
does that mean we can get all the energy we need from sun? And I'm not talking about conventional "solar energy" I'm talking about things like what was on BBC INTL whe AL GORE made his after speech review. There was a proposition about energy transfer like a space elevator....

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

They deny it for two reasons mostly.

1) They are conditioned to believe that metaphysics and abstractions like black holes, dark matter and dark energy rule the Universe. They are stuck in a mindset that considers gravity the only force that holds everything together. When the mainstream and status quo continually force these things down their throats (and labels the Electric Universe theory a pseudoscience), it's difficult for them to consider anything else. They reject it out of a knee-jerk response.

It's cognitive bias in action, and this case in particular has personally caused me to lose faith in all the institutions I held most dear and trusted -- especially mainstream science.

2) If they do promote it, they lose their jobs and funding. Why?

It changes everything.

EVERYTHING.

Acknowledging that the Universe is electrical will completely upend science. Everything we thought we knew about the stars, planets, and even human history goes out the window. The ramifications of this realization will reach down to the very core of our understanding of the Universe.

You really have no idea how revolutionary this will be -- and it WILL happen.

Imagine if electric discharges between planetary bodies could be so powerful that they instantly petrify biological material and render carbon dating techniques useless.

Imagine if stars don't slowly burn out over billions of years, but suddenly and inexplicably (at least to the mainstream) change their spectra.

Imagine if planets can exist within the plasmasphere of a red giant or brown dwarf star.

Imagine if our understanding of gravity is finally resolved as being an electrostatic dipolar force and opens up the possibility of anti-gravitic flight.

Why did ancient man universally worship Saturn according to the mytho-historical record of EVERYONE? Did Earth once orbit Saturn in a polar configuration with Mars and Venus?

How did we let science get so out of hand? Where did we go wrong?

Are we really ready to address all these issues?

That, and more, are why NASA and the mainstream is in denial.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks for this post. I can actually say I've learned something today.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So lets just say that the Sun is an electro-magnetic sphere connected to all the planets and its dispersing energy by electro ropes.
Would that change the fact that a planets temp. and therefore its environment is dictated by its distance from the Sun? Clearly very far away planets are too cold to host life and planets too close to the Sun burn up.

Right?

God Bless

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think I understand the scientific theory behind this but could someone please explain what practical difference it could make.
I don't quite understand the post about earth being in the same orbit as Saturn or something?

Sorry if I seem a bit stupid.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Everything is "electricity". Try this, every sound you hear can be heard as an electric current. Clap your hands, it sounds like an electric *pop*, you can sart relating this to all sounds.

The universe is like a microchip, templated structures losing and gaining energy (the basic shapes self repeating on all scales of size and volume, there is no absolute size:up
that only vibrates when it is coupled with light (where the light originates is up to the thinker.) The route electric current takes is determined by the structure of local magnetism containing said current.

Humans and other lightforms at our fractal level (our bodies in the strata of volumes, the earths rivers look like veins, it is merely a mirroring of all other bodies, just existing in a different layer in the strata) well, humans and other forms our size behave like electrons in the scheme of things. Fleeing from instability for stability.

It's so amazing. Good thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join