It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New discoveries are confirming electric sun theories.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverWalkAlone
Would that change the fact that a planets temp. and therefore its environment is dictated by its distance from the Sun? Clearly very far away planets are too cold to host life and planets too close to the Sun burn up.

Right?

Not really. But consider this, from www.kronia.com...

The Red Giant Betelgeuse is so huge that if it
were to replace our Sun then Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and
Jupiter would be engulfed by it. Astronomers recognize that such
stars could swallow planets yet their plasma envelope is so
tenuous that it would not impede the planetary orbits within the
star's atmosphere. However, astronomers believe that any planet
it swallowed would be gradually vaporized by intense heat from
the star's core. But the standard stellar model has to be
seriously fudged to explain Red Giants, their central temperature
turns out to be so low that no known nuclear process can possibly
supply the observed energy output. The electric model, on the
other hand, works seamlessly from Supergiant star to a planet-
sized Brown Dwarf.

Since an electric star is heated externally a planet need not be
destroyed by orbiting beneath its anode glow. In fact life is not
only possible inside the glow of a small brown dwarf, it seems
far more likely than on a planet orbiting outside a star! This is
because the radiant energy arriving on a planet orbiting inside a
glowing sphere is evenly distributed over the entire surface of
the planet.

There are no seasons, no tropics and no ice-caps. A planet does
not have to rotate, its axis can point in any direction and its
orbit can be eccentric. The radiant energy received by the planet
will be strongest at the blue and red ends of the spectrum.
Photosynthesis relies on red light. Sky light would be a pale
purple (the classical "purple dawn of creation"). L-type Brown
Dwarfs have water as a dominant molecule in their spectra, along
with many other biologically important molecules and elements.
Its "children" would accumulate atmospheres and water would mist
down. It is therefore of particular interest that most of the
extra-solar planets discovered are gas giants, several times the
size of Jupiter, orbiting their star extremely closely. It is our
system of distantly orbiting planets that seems the odd one out.
In fact it argues in favor of a galactic traffic accident between
the Sun and a sub-Brown Dwarf like Jupiter or Saturn.

EDIT: Oh and remember, brown dwarves are the most common type of star in the universe. And if life is more likely on planets orbiting a brown dwarf...

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Riposte]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I frankly find a few posts in this thread slightly paranoid.

It's only paranoia if they are not after you! Maybe it's time to stop and turn around?

NASA never tried to hide the effects of the solar wind and its interaction with the Earth magnetosphere -- which cause all sorts of trouble.

This must be why the work of Birkeland has been ignored when not attacked and or dismissed?

Is it your contention that NASA has not over the years indulged in absolutely massive volumes of controversy over their manipulation of data?

Does this new find have anything to do with the way the energy is generated inside the Sun? Hardly.

You bet it does but that will take a few more decades at the current rate of establishment non achievement.

The newer map of the magnetic field in the Solar system and the newly found configurations is all exciting stuff, but to go from this to "never trust the experts" is a heck a lot of non sequitur.

I think it's quite logical to never trust the experts and to actually investigate their claims for contradictions and bias against the work of similar, and frequently 'opposite' ( arriving at exactly the opposite conclusion by consideration of the same data sets) 'experts'. The only thing the absolute vast majority of 'experts' have ever been is blatantly wrong and that's why we just can't trust the people or the process that yields such results.

It's the experts who got this data for your perusal. Duh.

The actual 'experts' got this idea/data a century ago and if some half witted , but well funded, scientist are now arriving at the same conclusions based on a hundred times as much data as was originally required to arrive at the correct conclusion i am not going to applaud their 'efforts' and neither should you.

Stellar

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that you act like scientists find themselves to be experts when it's the media and paranoia prone folks that label them such as to try and prove an ad hoc point. Science is all about change. It's a never ending study of how exactly the universe works. You don't think Stephen Hawking's "ego" was hurt after he proclaimed he had been all wrong about black holes? What about how Einstein was dead certain that Quantum Mechanics was doomed to fail? Do you think Newtonian laws of gravity are obsolete because of general relativity? Newtonian laws of gravity are pretty damn accurate in certain scales. However, they simply didn't work after a certain point. How about the very recent and widespread acceptance of the multiverse? The general idea existed back with Sci-Fi parallel universes. Past ideas and knowledge get expanded on and refined over the ages.

It's ludicrous to believe that with enough empirical data to form a test that can be verified by anyone in the Scientific community they'll say:

"Nope! Even though there's ample proof to support your hypothesis, we're going to sit this one out!"

You've got to be kidding! People would be jumping on the bandwagon left and right, the amount of funding one could obtain at that point would be well enough for an extraordinary amount of investigation. It's almost as if you believe that every single scientist goes through a process where their brains are melded into a single drone like state and they follow the commands of some evil overlord. That's not the case, I assure you.

You'll never find a more interesting discussion then at a BBQ party where the crowd is made up of physicists, biologists, and the occasional mathematician. Not too many though, they're a'tad nuts.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

But thats exacly that it is .. Scientist will not agree to any theory that will cause them to loose their jobs/funding and be ridiculed as somebody that was completly wrong all the time .. This has nothing to do with "knowledge" but has everything to do with a huge ego and the fear of beeing ridiculed and loosing your job because the theory that you were an exper in just collapsed

So no offence but the main reason most of the theories that could be right are not even considered is human ego ..

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

a little bit of math is required to understand how much energy is involved with the model shown of energy transfer thru the arctic(30kv.X650ka.)=19 1/2 billion watts.if you divided that by 700 watts say for the energy consumed by an average microwave oven that would equal 27 million 857 thousand 142 (700 watt microwave ovens)----------so that many eskimos could sit in in their igloos cooking fish with their microwaves while the winter blizzards howl outside at minus 30- 40 degrees fahrenheit------------------------just think how much colder it would be up the north pole without this free energy transfer from the suns electric plasma field to earth but if you never turned off your oven after eating and left the igloo door open you'd think it warm up the outside temperature considerably more?its hard to figure out where all that free energy went to----------i wouldnt want to live in a fridge myself---just to get it.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There is nothing on this earth or in life that can be proven, in fact all of our 5 senses can be deceived so what is the point of proving anything?

To make some sense out of this madness we call life.

Kind of seems like circular argumentation to me.

We don't know where we came from before birth, where we go when we sleep, and where we go when we die, but everyone claims to be experts in the waking hours, go figure.

The older I get the less sense life makes.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sorry to make such a quick post, just popping out

Thanx to the OP for starting this thread, I have seen much on this (reading/lectures/documentary etc.).

Here is a 1hr Documentary/presentation that is quite interesting. Ignore (or not,depending on your tastes
) the more "esoteric" and/or "anicdotal" info, and pick out the general data, VERY interesting to say the least

EDIT:: it IS presented by scientist, or people of a certain 'academic' background at least. Just incase my "do what you will with the esoteric info" comment made you think it might me something 'less credible'

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS

Google Video Link

PEACE

AoN

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by squiz
How much longer can NASA deny the fact that space is not electrically neutral and that electromagnetism plays a far greater role than currently perceived.

I don't know about this topic, but why would NASA deny this supposed fact? Thanks, I hope to learn about this from your answers.

The answer to that is simple; The fact that huge cosmic electric currents in space and in the earth could be used to gain energy from a truly limitless source is enough to scare the energy economy of any govenment. Its exaclty like Tesla said; "Ere many generations pass men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheel work of nature". Its only now that we actually fully understand what he meant, we can use the electric currents and plasma that flows between everything in the galaxy, and even through our earth. A true source of free energy if there ever was one.

Brilliant update Squiz. I have found some good new material on this recently also. I may start another thread soon and explain it better than my previous post did, this theory deserves as much attention as possible. To this day there has not been one valid point said against it on ATS that i can recall.

Flux Ropes Power the Magnetosphere!: THEMIS discovered a flux rope pumping a 650,000 Amp current into the Arctic.
science.nasa.gov...

Well found.
650,000 Amps! thats a heck of a lot of energy. Imagine how much power the sun is likely creating if we can find that many amps on Earth. We're talking billions of amps

[edit on 17-12-2007 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Very intresting thread!! I'm not too familiar with Tesla's work, but wasn't he working on a way to transmit current throught the air back in the very early 1900's? Sounds like a similar process. Could he have been right all those years ago?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think they are getting close to the zero-point energy thing, but the semantics, terms or whatever they want to call it is all the same.

Free energy.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Hey squiz, thanks for the feed! Burp! Knowledge digested and understood. I'll post my findings later.

Thanks again.

Star and flagged.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I might sound paranoid or something but if you’re consuming all the energy that feeds the magnetosphere for a mere 28 million people, assuming they only use microwaves, wont it get a hell of a lot colder all over? Or hotter or radiated? Doesn’t the magnetosphere do something? I’m not saying it shouldn’t be observed and understood and maybe used, I’m just curios what would happen without it.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Soooo....

Can we start building our Arctic Wardenclyffe tower yet?

Intrigued... but not 100% convinced...

Coven

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Hey, you have a Sephiroth avitar, you know what I’m talking about. Do I sound like an alarmist because I’m looking ahead to possible problems? What would happen if we turned all of the energy in our air or magnetosphere into produce? Wouldn’t it offset a balance or something?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thanks Riposte and ZeuZZ
. This topic seems very interesting to me.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank for all the links and the info on this subject so far. Looks like I got me some reading to do. I heard about this theory from a previous ATS post actually, and was intrigued. Unfortunately, I let myself become a slave to TV etc for a while and lost a lot of my scientific interest. Thankfully I have managed to almost stop watching TV completely(nothing will ever make me not watch the Leafs play) and my interest is returning.

To someone more knowledgeable than I, could this really lead to Anti Grav and Free Energy technology? What I've come across so far indicates yes, but I would like to hear some of the local experts takes.

Flagging this thread since this is a good subject.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainplanet
reply to post by coven

Hey, you have a Sephiroth avitar, you know what I’m talking about.

That was mainly just because I loved the game... and the sheer balance of his character (both the ying and the yang)

Do I sound like an alarmist because I’m looking ahead to possible problems?

I see no problem with trying to look at ALL possible options.. Alarmists' are people who freak out over nothing... Not over logical possibilities.

What would happen if we turned all of the energy in our air or magnetosphere into produce? Wouldn’t it offset a balance or something?

supposedly this is what was SO feared about Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower... that by electrifying our atmosphere we could unintentionally set the spark in motion to destroy it... literally... Think of it as pouring gasoline into a bowl... and then throwing a cigarette into it... Will it ignite... WELL... Possibly (dependent on the amount of fuel vapor left in the gasoline) Is it a risk I want to take to test the theory... Well... No...

Hydrogen is highly flammable... so is oxygen... the mixture of electric current with those two gases(i believe) would cause an ignition. HOWEVER... Tesla was the one who came up with the concept of utilizing our (ionosphere??? **where the hell is teslaandlyne when I need em!!!**) to conduct free electricity worldwide... and the man KNEW a whole heck of a lot more than I do about the topic.

So in short... you are not being alarmist... Only logical... BUT... if tesla said it will work... It more than likely would.

I would highly advise researching Nikola Tesla and his theories on free energy... Afterall... he's the one Edison stole all of "his ideas" from.

Coven

edit to add... I have u2u'ed Teslaandlyne as he seems to be much more of an expert on Tesla's Studies and Theories than I could ever even WISH to be...
Hopefully he will give us some of his time shortly!

[edit on 12/17/2007 by coven]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

I'll have to review your post and add any info I can.

Right now a man called Alfen comes to mind, he is pictured in a William R. Lyne
video on YouTube that goes into a lot of Tesla conspiracy,
which he sort of invented or researched.

Most likely a link in my signature.

So Alfen has an electrified planetary analog to gravity.
Not digital, bad cause coils in the stereo pickups will be gone soon
and how will I talk to people about air gap energy.

Perhaps Alfen goes into a universe electrical as well, I don't know,
I never looked farther than Wiki after seeing about him in the Lyne
video.

In a book by Margret Cheney or "Wizard" by Marc J. Seifer
Nikola Tesla: The Lost Wizard by Marc J. Seifer
Tesla makes the statement the the sun has a potential of a quarter million
volts and powers high speed particles down on us.
The 50s ionosphere research may have been a follow up on Tesla's estimates.
It also might have covered for other Tesla devices.

I checked a physics book and they mostly use the how much charge
does a sphere hold the size of the sun and got maybe 250volts

Cheney gave an account of witnesses to Tesla's parlor/lab demonstration
that were most astounding uses of high voltage and frquency never
duplicated as far as we know unless in secrecy.
Perhaps only her book has this.

Seifer used a secondary news article, doctored according to Lyne to
read repel instead of propel as in the Cheney book with the original
news article. So you get little info on Tesla from new books.
Lyne gets technical and deductive, more to my liking.

ED: Yeah,coven. That it so far. Got to understand the thread, better with
coil theory.
ED+: Sure Lyne says the earth carries a ccurrent from pole to pole as
shown by N/S aural which one is + and the other a - type display.
Current is due to voltage, magnetic tubes or ropes come from current,
high school physics.

[edit on 12/17/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 12/17/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That may certainly explain the mystery of Dark Energy which I was skeptical about in the first place, I agree with the poster that already mentioned this and this is mainly because I thought the same thing!

Facinating thread indeed, the implications are indeed staggering to say the least if this was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Squiz,

Truly amazing man. I took the liberty to check out a couple of your other threads. Quality stuff you present. I am particularly interested in the Crop Circle, Cymatics, and the Fractal Universe thread and the comparisons you made between crop circle formations (possibly formed by electro-magnetic energy) and the cymatic images. Astounding to say the least. Then something occurred to me as I started reading thru this thread.

What's your thought on this crop circle comparison with electric sun theory, or with the picture I present below of an energy ring connecting Jupiter with its moon lo: (note- this crop circle was recently thought to represent Comet Holmes)

This ring emanates from the polar regions of Jupiter over to the polar regions of the closest moon Io, linking the two together like beads on a bracelet. This tube of energy is equal in its strength to all the manmade power on Earth. Surprisingly, this ring exerts a strong enough influence on Jupiter’s polar regions that it actually bends the cloud flow towards Io. We have not altered this image in any way – what you see is exactly as it appeared on the Hubble website [47]:

Another interesting point about this energy ring is that NASA now knows that electrons are flowing through it in both directions – north to south and south to north. NASA scientists call them “bi-directional electrons.” Conventional models have no explanation for this phenomenon, but it fits perfectly with Wilcock’s basic model as expressed in his third volume, The Divine Cosmos, once we understand the importance of counter-rotating energy fields in all physics

I don't know if this correlates at all with what you present here, but to me there are connections.

I have to delve into this more, as what I present is just as it occurred to me this moment.

Cool post.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by 11one11]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join