It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object removed from me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hi

I joined the site about half a year back, but only posted once.

I'm here chiefly because I've always had a few odd experiences (missing time etc) , that some might say were 'Alien Abductions'. I am certainly too skeptical enough to convinced enough to state this as true, but I am keeping my mind open.

Anyway, a interesting thing has happened to me of recent.

For a long while I have had an painful unexplained 'lump' (location omitted for now , ahem) , and eventually my doctor decided to have it removed because it could possibly a precursor to cancer. However it was 'just one of those things' and benign , but there was cause for surprise because there was something deep in the skin nearby to the lump, that obviously missed the biopsy needle. It was deep enough in the tissue not to be noticeable at all by any physical/visual exam.

The surgeon was fairly puzzled when he saw this in the underside of the 'circle' of removed tissue, and extracted it:

i218.photobucket.com...

i218.photobucket.com...

i218.photobucket.com...

For scale it is about 2-3 mm long and a little over 1 mm thick. It feels quite dense and somewhat 'springy' between the fingertips. It was deep in tissue, and not in a location that is likely to have an object 'stuck' (like hands/legs etc).

I will never eliminate the possibility of it simply being a 'migrated object ', but I just wonder if it looks interesting to anybody who knows a bit about this. Combined with some of my experiences (I'm not nuts- honest !) , It just makes me curious.

Thanks

Jess

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
anyone have a lab recommendation the OP can send the sample to?
it'd be great to see what it is.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jess434

Ok random curiousity bites. Where was it located?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wasn't there a program on the history channel about a doctor that had removed somethings from people and had them tested? I shalt plunder the recesses of the search engine for this info...

Did you keep the object OP?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Found some info
a Dr. Lear was the one that got them tested. Here is a link
Link to site that talks about stuff getting pulled out of thee that should not be in thee in the first places

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
you must have been abducted at some point, and that object is an implant aliens put into people, but no one knows why. Maybe to monitor them, or to keep track of them.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Yep sure was. Those objects ended up being of non-extraterristrial origin. Or so it was said. Whether or not one choses to believe them is up to whoever.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I think one of the biggest problems with this forum and ufology is never is a distinction made between something "Alien" or something "Alien in Origin". One of the reasons I think people quickly become skeptical when they hear the word 'alien' - they just think little green men from mars.... anyway-

Personally I think that this object removed from your body (although it hasn't been presented WHERE on your body it was removed from) could possibly be alien in origin given its mineral/metallic appearance. It's definitely alien to anyone's body!

Is it possible that we are pelted with debris from space on a daily basis (which is a documented fact) and that some of that debris is small enough to pierce our skin and embed itself? I can think of many times where I've suffered some kind of random small wound and cannot for the life of me recall how it happened, or when. I have a hunch that this could be the cause of some of the implants removed.

I think i recently read an article about mammoth tusks being studied which were found with numerous small meteorites embedded in the tusk, which in this case could've happened at any time in the mammoths lifespan, or after death. Just a thought....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Man, I remember a thread that had pictures kind of similar to those posted. I do not remember the outcome of that situation, but I'll look for that post.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Unless your going to get it tested, it's just a wee chunk of metal to us here.

I know that if I had something dug out of me I'd be contacting everyone I could to try and find out what the hell it was.

I eagerly await your next actions.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Found it here.

I'm not so sure if they look so similar now, but just thought I'd share because I remember that thread so well.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by omg aliens are so real
and that object is an implant aliens put into people, but no one knows why.

and why do we implant apes , whales , dolphins and other animals
? I think aliens if they are here and if the stories of abductions are true then they treat us like any other animal on this planet

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
hmm post x2 ...;/

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Thill]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jess434
For a long while I have had an painful unexplained 'lump' (location omitted for now , ahem)

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
reply to post by jess434

Ok random curiousity bites. Where was it located?

i'd take a guess and say the wang, or that general area judging by the location being omitted.

looks interesting, but it sure would be good to have it checked or tested somewhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
HI Jess, is there someway you could get the notes from your Doctor?

Legally you are entitled to have access to them and also copy them.
That might spare you getting the object analysed.

It would still be great of course, but not sure how easy it would be to walk in and ask for an object to be analysed...also could be expensive.

cheers

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Wow!, that's a lot to catch up on.

Alright. Rather than address everything individually I'll go over the
story which should catch most of peoples questions.

And as for the seemingly popular question as to the bodily location : as
far as my understanding of the term 'wang' goes, 'Obliv_au', is more or
less correct but inverted. I'm certifiably female.

Anyway, I'll go down the list of events.
I had a lump detected a year or so ago in the main bits of that whole
'unmentionable' region , and eventually it was decided that it should be
taken out in case it was a large and possibly a precursor to cancerous growth. Luckily it is nothing.

When some growths are cut out, it is usual to take out a certain area of
tissue surrounding it, to prevent anything that might be spreading. In my
case it was a small area and an irregular one . The object was not found 'in' the lump. In fact it was found in low dermal/tissue layer many centimeters away from the lump itself, and only after the surgeon actually examined the removed tissue that was actually sitting on the tray. It was not noted in any body or biopsy that I had before the op. It was more or less a coincidence. If they has cut a little less around it would still be inside and unnoticed.

He was fairly interested, because the chance of one having a piece of
something in the 'very inner thigh/ groin' region is reasonably remote
(but not impossible, as they tell me objects have been lodged in some extremely unlikely parts of the body).

Combined with my habit of odd occurrences it does spark my curiosity.
Nothing more.

As for entitlement I shall be reading up my notes , but they really do not
mention anything , because as I said, it was coincidental that they found
anything at all. The 'object' wasn't really doing anything particular.

All I can say at this stage is that I will be keeping up to date with
things and posting anything relevant. I certainly am not giving up the
high likelihood of a mundane terrestrial explanation.

At least at the moment I'd be making false promises if I stated any big 'plans'. Factual solid analysis first.

Thanks for the posts, and I hope I can find something interesting for you folk.

Jess

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jess434

Sorry dude, nothing alien about that.

It looks more like something that has broken off a larger object & become imbeded, like a splinter would.

You prollt wouldn't have even been aware that it happened.

K I don't want to embarras you here, but it could have broken off something you were sitting on or something you were... errrm, using for ammusement.

I hear that some of those Fun objects have chrome or metal surfaces. If used extremely hard, they might eventually chip away..hehe

TBH any number of things could be responsible, but it certainly dosent look like any implant I have ever seen. Most "suspected", Implants are perfectly cimetrical & sometimes show signs of Circutry on the surface.

[edit on 12/17/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi Ironclad

You're probably right. In fact I'd bet on it.

I was merely curious , because it was in rather deeply into the skin, below the usual skin layers of most embedded objects , and it supposedly is unlikely to have 'migrated' very much , at least according to medical chatter with my doc. If it is there , it went in pretty deep first time. But it is of course still well and truly possible.

Other that that I have had numerous oddities, you could call them 'abductions' if you like. I am reluctant to use such labels for the assumptions that accompany them.

As for the rest , I think you can disregard some aspects of that theory
. definitely not
, and i think I'm moving right along.......

Jess

[edit on 17-12-2007 by jess434]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
To make a believer out of me you will need to do the following, if you indeed had surgery then you will have the official papers from the doctor.

Blank out your name, address, scan to PDF and show us the paperwork, then you need to get the object tested that was removed too, then ATS veterans will listen more closely.

Reason, to many BS'ers, in the past, coming in with almost identical stories that you have presented. We at ATS are here to deny ignorance, and not just believe the first claims that are posted. I'm sure you will understand, but since you are not making a definite claim to an abduction then this item could be from anything, but have it tested for sure.

Welcome to ATS!

Edited

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
To make a believer out of me you will need to do the following, if you indeed had surgery then you will have the official papers from the doctor.[...]

Welcome to ATS!, if your story is the truth, if not you will get the "Ban Hammer" without a doubt.

Hi Realtruth,
I don't think you have read jess434's OP or simply misunderstood her intentions.

I understand your frustration with hoaxes, because I feel the same, but from what I can see, jess434 isn't trying to hoax anyone.

First of all, there's no reference to anything alien in her thread name. It's simply "object removed from me". Then she proceeds to tell how the object was found and a little bit about herself and provides images of the object in question.

Originally posted by jess434
I'm here chiefly because I've always had a few odd experiences (missing time etc) , that some might say were 'Alien Abductions'. I am certainly too skeptical enough to convinced enough to state this as true, but I am keeping my mind open.[...]

I will never eliminate the possibility of it simply being a 'migrated object ', but I just wonder if it looks interesting to anybody who knows a bit about this. Combined with some of my experiences (I'm not nuts- honest !) , It just makes me curious.

She even says that although she has had some weird experiences she is not convinced that she has been abducted and that's how this object got into her body, however remains with an open mind and therefor asks if anyone recognizes or has seen anything like it.

Although, as I said before, I understand your frustration with hoaxes, I think you have been a bit harsh and unjust with this member on this occasion.

However, I would also be interested in the results if the object were to get tested, just to make sure what it is exactly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join