It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object removed from me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You have posted pics of the item.

You havent said whether you still have it or plan on getting it analyzed.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EricFM

I remember that thread as well. They ended up being the pinch anchors for the bristles in the toothbrush she had been using.

Is is possible that this could be a zipper tooth, considering the area this was found? I, mean, it certainly would be a bit bizarre but not unimaginable...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

actually most of the pictures i saw of "implants" they looked like about the same material and wern't symmetrical at all really. one was a triangle but just because it isnt symmetrical doesnt mean its a piece of anything that broke off we have no idea how any alien technology would work there could also be more then one type of implant. now while i believe there are UFO's and aliens that come to earth im not so sure about abductions and generally dont believe it happens. but judging by other cases if you get it tested it will propably come up as a strange isotope of silicone or something like that. also when you have it analyzed it may be taken from you for any number of reasons. really if i had that objest removed from me id be doing things with it on my own. seeing if it was magnetic trying to run a small current through it. but alas only a few of us are lucky enough to have strange metal objects found inside of us.

im going to go ahead and throw something else out for speculation sake. is there a possibility that this came from the government? that the missing time you talked about was from drugs administered by a government doctor who implanted that? there would be surgical marks possibly but it depends on how they did it i geuss. one of the most interesting posts ive seen in a while. if you cant get it analyzed you should do your own thing to see if it is terrestrial. see if its magnetic flammable if it reacts to a current (since it is possible it was running off the small electric charge the human body has). i eagerly await to see what happens with this.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Jess I had the same experience!! My lump was on my head behind my ear about 2 inches. I was scared because of the experiences I had before and also the night before, which was exactly 5 years after the first experience!! I freaked out and scratched it out of my head though, but it had only been in there for a day. My object was springy-like also, but quickly turned to dust with little metallic specs in it. NO idea what it was. This was 12 years ago, and I had no way to find a way to have it tested. I have lost the powder that was left over during one of my many moves. Please let us know what happens! I had missing time also. I am curious where you live. This happened to me when I was living in Southern Oregon.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jess434

Was the object metallic? I had several "implants" that were non-metallic, and placed under the skin in the "nether" region. Other than that I see no immediate similarity to our experiences, however, when I saw your pics I was immediately reminded of a thread I viewed last night. There was an aparrent abduction where unusual stone objects were left behind. Upon lab analyses, these objects displayed the same sort of lines in the cross-section that appear on your object.

There's more to their story, so click here to see that thread. It contains video and scientific analyses.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just wondering if the OP has put a magnet against it and seen the reaction?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Try taking a razor blade and cut it in half to see what it looks like inside.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
jackinthebox,

I checked out the thread you posted and it was tested in Philadelphia. I joined a group but haven't gone to any meetings yet because they are in town (Phila.) and I don't drive/go in there but the man that videotaped that Bob Terrio is a member. I will try to send a shout out to him in the group and see if he replies.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Jess I was wondering about the lump itself.

Was it like a mole or blood blister? Did it have any color to it?

Was it painful? How big was it? Do you have any other or just the one?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My thought it is a gallstone that somehow got absorbed by the body before it was passed. Any episodes of painful or bloody urination?
Gallstone photos

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi

This post might see a little abrupt.. and that's because it is.

I posted initially out of curiosity and to see if anybody had any any
familiarity with my situation. I hadn't and still haven't really decided
what to do yet, if anything, and certainly do not have any 'axe to grind'.

It is evident however on this forum that people take their stuff very
seriously (which is really great) , so if I am posting here and engaging
you then I guess I do have some responsibility to become 'serious' and
look into the possibility of analysis and other stuff etc.

Unfortunately I am not currently able to take that responsibility. I am a
busy student, and have not much time or resources at the moment do much of this.

Having read the 'gold chips' thread, which stretched for a long time and
arguably spawned some discontent as a result, I think it might be
preferred that I post only when I am prepared with real results/proof etc.
So I will 'drop' this thread until such a time as I do. I think this is
preferable to 'stringing' people along when I am not able to do anything
at present.

I apologize for my folly of posting before having done much research or
organization. Hopefully the next time I will be better prepared. Again, I
will have this 'thing' checked out for certain , and if it is interesting
,rest assured, I will drop in to tell you folks the results. I am sorry if
this dissapoints people who are interested and keen.

On a side note , I understand this move probably doesn't lend much to my
credibility. Hang in there, I haven't 'scarpered'.

Until then , Thanks for you're time.

Jess.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by jess434]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thanks for your interesting story! I still would like to know which area of the world you are in.. since the same thing happened to me. You aren't that girl it happened to me with are you?? She stopped talking to me after it happened..

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Of course I cannot make any sound conclusions about what you have presented without corroborating data. I do not think you are being maliciously dishonest however, and I leave open in my own mind a wide range of possibilites. Best of luck in your endeavors!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Jess,
I was wondering if your body produced an auto-immune response to the embedded object? Typically objects of "extra terrestrial" origin will not produce an immune response (scar tissue, inflammation, fever, infection). Other things; however, will. Also, I find its location of the object curious as it is so near your reproductive organs. Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jess434
Hi

I joined the site about half a year back, but only posted once.

I'm here chiefly because I've always had a few odd experiences (missing time etc) , that some might say were 'Alien Abductions'. I am certainly too skeptical enough to convinced enough to state this as true, but I am keeping my mind open.

Anyway, a interesting thing has happened to me of recent.

For a long while I have had an painful unexplained 'lump' (location omitted for now , ahem) , and eventually my doctor decided to have it removed because it could possibly a precursor to cancer. However it was 'just one of those things' and benign , but there was cause for surprise because there was something deep in the skin nearby to the lump, that obviously missed the biopsy needle. It was deep enough in the tissue not to be noticeable at all by any physical/visual exam.

The surgeon was fairly puzzled when he saw this in the underside of the 'circle' of removed tissue, and extracted it:

For scale it is about 2-3 mm long and a little over 1 mm thick. It feels quite dense and somewhat 'springy' between the fingertips. It was deep in tissue, and not in a location that is likely to have an object 'stuck' (like hands/legs etc).

I will never eliminate the possibility of it simply being a 'migrated object ', but I just wonder if it looks interesting to anybody who knows a bit about this. Combined with some of my experiences (I'm not nuts- honest !) , It just makes me curious.

Thanks

Jess

Hello!

I have one! It's located at the back of my head, slightly to the left, under my skin. It's an implant. I was informed by telepathy in midyear 2004, that I have it.

You reached your Age of Enlightment before installing the device, designed to modify your nervous system , enabling superconcentrating and other features. The cancer is artifical, for enlarging the size of the brain. After done, your cancer would have been stopped.

When ready, you'll have your body completely cured, including the eyesight and your X-Rayvision will be enabled for the rest of your life (see through objects, as well as through wall, and in darkness) .

The creature inserting this implant is ccalled the Ball, who is serving underground alien nations over the surface.

WWhen your body is readdy, your future will be set up to bring a fortune for a lifetime. Including wealth and fame.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jess434

Hi Jess,
I have seen something like this before, it looks to me like a type of chip although it hasn't got the normal likeness of one you would see in electronic machinery but more of a devise that is planted into a human for surveilance purposes.
A few years ago my sister and myself had a similiar experience.
Our tiny chip like components were not taken out by a doctor but seem to work themselves free from our bodies.
My sister told me she sneezed so hard one day she thought she had caused a nose bleed but found she had literarally blown this tiny piece of material out. The chip stayed intake for a few hours then just dissentergrated.
Mine was slightly different but it too did just simply went to nothing.
We were always sure we had been chipped.
Why we never understood, but i know how you feel.
Jacqui

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I am not a physician but most probaly it is something you ate or accidentally swallowed, then your body processed the tiny part to the very end where it got stuck, your system then encapsuled the 'alien to your body' material to protect your booty ;-)

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
ive had a splinter under my finger nail ever since i was little,flesh is a soft substance!.

by all means get it tested though,you never know!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi jess434, I've had a similar experience. Still don't know what it was but here's the story. I had a severely wierd nightmare in about 1980 which ended with me hit in the chest by a rod of blue light. Next day I noticed a scab near the area where I was hit in my dream. Coincidence? Maybe. A couple of years later I went to the doctor because the mark in that area was still there and the doc said was a small birthmark. (I've never had a birthmark). The mark, which was more like a bubble or stretch mark, was slightly transparent and I could grab it horizontally and feel a gristle-like lump which I could see through the skin as navy blue, so I always thought it was a vein.Here's where it gets wierd. In Sept '96 I bought a UFO magazine which had a large article about implants. The same night I dreamed of a triangle UFO, a black wedge, and some jets flying in formation above my town. (I painted this exactly as I remembered it and still have that lying around somewhere). Next day I grabbed the mark VERTICALLY for the very first time in the approx. 15 years I had it and could feel a solid object under my skin. I'm thinking, "my god could this be...."Three weeks later I went to the doctors for an examination and she was very intrigued by this dark-blue object under my skin. She said there was no entry scar, there was no chipping to my ribs that could cause a lump either and that it was very strange and looked "like a piece of metal" under my skin that "appears to be working it's way out". (her words). We arranged another appointment to have it removed at the surgery later that week.That same day I got a telephone call from a woman who told me she and a group of folk (four in all) had had an experience with a landed triangular craft, hundreds of alien beings and various other "stuff" three weeks before, (approx. the same night as my FT dream). They'd spotted my ad in a local paper requesting UFO info. and had decided to phone me. They came to my house that same day and we sat for over four hours talking about their experience.As soon as they left I put the TV on and sat on the sofa, but I was still kind of laughing with belief and disbelief at their story. Immediately I had a spontaneous out-of-body experience but it was only my arms that felt OOB. I was panicked and phoned my partner who was working. All the time I'm holding the phone and a cigarette and I'm not feeling this. I'm feeling my arms up in the air. This lasted for a while then I went to bed. When I blinked my eyes I'm seeing a gold mandala. In bed I'm so spooked by this point I got up and went to sleep beside my sons. As I'm lying there there's a wierd and very strong electrical stimulation of my left cheek which lasted till I fell asleep. I thought if I look in the mirror my face will be out-of-shape. (Remember this is still the same day I get my object confirmed by the doctor).Anyway, I went to have the thing taken out at the docs about four days later and what comes out is white, rock hard, crumbs of something. She dropped a piece on the floor as the removed them, (that's another strange story in itself). She sent some off for analysis and I got to keep a bit which vanished from it's gauze that weekend. I phoned a week or so later and was told not to worry, it was "an oddity" but "harmless".

[edit on 27-12-2007 by wigit]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join