It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object removed from me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me - the amount of people who outright say "Jess, it's an alien implant", just by viewing the picture and with no analysis. Steer clear of these people Jess! For some reason, they believe they know what scientists, doctors and surgeons etc don't and can't know without rigorous testing.

By manner of deduction, It's a more sane and prudent approach to explore all the possible prosaic causes firstly. If none of those provide an adequate answer for you, then perhaps it's safe to consider more extraordinary causes.

I'm glad you haven't drawn any firm conclusions of your own yet - that is your wisest move and your biggest strength - however I did find it a little odd that you had already called it an 'implant' in the filename of the images.

I've seen many objects like this removed from the body that were resultant from car crashes - many years later due to tertiary infections. So far, the best prosaic explanation I've read in this thread was that it could be a zipper tooth. Do you have any macro photo's of this object? It is a little far away from the camera.

Just out of curiosity.. have you ever been involved in an accident of any type such as a car crash or a fall etc... anything that might have lodged this object under your skin?

I hope you find your truth whatever that may be!

Best,
IRM

[edit on 5/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join