It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied" Q&A with Jose Escamilla!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
why was jose banned? i must of missed something

To all that are wondering....It is me that Jose's threats were against. He made physically threats not only to me but as well as my children. What kind of person makes threats against children. He also made threats to against my I.P. address. I.E. tracking me down and finding out where I live. When you work within the I.P. industry, as Jose does, that is not a wise move.

The proper authourities have been notified. Criminal complaits have been made against Jose and his entities. He will be contacted by them in a timely fashion.

The reason I have done this is because you never know how far someone is willing to take things until it becomes to late. I may have been negative towards him from the beginning about Interstellar and all within the t&c's, but I didn't take it as far as he did.

I can state this all as truth as the 3 Amigos know this to be the case.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
He's been banned for a few days now and you've made it clear before that you hate the threads he made. You obviously don't like the guy and want his threads dead. Why keep posting in them?

I'll also come out and say something I've been wanting to say before Jose was banned that I only hinted at before.

I believe you are none other than williamjklopp/lovepens1. The reason I believe this is because all three of these ID's have had one similar complaint and that was Jose not refunding money from the Interstellar movie and all three ID's post in the same manner and all had a hatred towards Jose that was more than obvious.

Go back and look at posts made by these ID's, people:

williamjklopp and lovepens1 - He already admitted both of these are his

gauncents - Look at how similar the posting style is to the above ID's

It's very easy to create multiple accounts on a forum and have each account originate from a different IP. Just because the IP's don't match, that doesn't mean they're not the same person. I was a mod some forums a few years back. Nothing the size of ATS, but I've seen my share of people who create multiple accounts trying to act like others just to fool people.

I did have a very long post here, but after I posted it originally I thought it would be best to come and just delete it because you'll deny what I think anyway and I really don't want to further fuel this little high school drama going on here.

I'll just do what I think is best and add those three ID's to my ignore list.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 25-12-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

I read your original post before you edited. I was only arguing the fact of Him refunding everyone in the world if it had become to proven be a hoax.

His words, not mine. It's just a bold statement to make. Believeable? maybe, but highly unlikely.

It's an opinion, nothing more, just like yours about me.

I only came back in here to answer someone's question.

Anyway, I have to finish being santa, I think my kids have finally gone to sleep. Need to finish wrapping gifts.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Let's have a better start to 2008 then where 2007 left off!

I wish you all well!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join