It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Okay, this is Jose Escamilla and I am starting this new thread in order to bring to light what may very well be a larger story on John Lenard Walson and Gridkeeper than meets the eye.

Everything I claim and state in this thread is fully documented and will hold up in any court of law. I have detailed accounting showing I am telling the truth pertaining to "any claims" (lies) Lenard and Gridkeeper have made here and in other forums that I refused to pay him. He has made all these lies up about me and there is more to this "story" that you will see unwind here.

This is because I know the other half of the story. I intend on revealing all there is to know about this case.

Another thing I want to quote is that unlike Lenard and Gridkeeper, "I will not use this thread to slander or make defamatory statements against anyone." I can prove that what I present here is well documented and proven as true by the evidence itself.

My first action in bringing "everything to light" is this challenge:

1). John Lenard Walson, I want you to reveal the (alleged) apparatus construction, so that we as interested researchers and investigators can have access to the 'very same' objects you are claiming to be real star ships orbiting earth. If indeed this is not a hoax, then you have nothing to hide right? Gridkeeper, this goes for you too! You seem to be acting all true blue with all the right motives. Well here you are your chance to really shine!

ABOUT MY ORIGINAL INTENTIONS:

My original concept in releasing the film Interstellar, was to raise enough funds to have this apparatus built / patented and released to the public as cheaply as possible, so that every astronomer, whether amateur or professional, or anyone willing to do the research, could corroborate and document, all that John Lenard Walson and I revealed in the film Interstellar to be true.

The next thing I was planning was to have John Lenard Walson on PPV worldwide so that everyone on the planet would be able to see these star ships "live" as they were being captured on the scope. BUT the cost to do this was expensive, so either I would have to get sponsors to pay for the costs, or charge $ 10.00 per person to pay to see this. I went on the task of finding sponsers.

Instead, suddenly Lenard has claimed Government Agents are after him. He tells me to pull the film and never release it again. I removed it, even the promo on You Tube. I feared for his life (because he was my partner and why would he lie?), so then he sends me a video of an alleged agent beating him up in the streets, (which I found highly suspect), especially because it looked contrived to me. Like it was either staged, or Lenard had egged someone on (by filming him without permission), causing this guy to react in this manner. So on September 11, 2007, began this Lenard fiasco that has culminated in my having to create this thread.

The Interstellar Case Files are all full of contridictions pertaining to Lenard and Gridkeeper, their motives in attacking me, sending nasty emails to my business associates in order to try and ruin my business relationships, so I am tired of this and if there is a fraud they are perpetuating on YOU the world public, I will reveal their true colors here in this thread.

Okay Lenard and Gridkeeper, we have all seen all this fantastic stuff on these forums and Blip TV. John you are still under contract with me and I am calling you on it, to deliver what you promised before you attempted to breach our agreement. I am not releasing you from your contractual obligation to me.

The challenge has been made Lenard and Gridkeeper. The decision is on you before I proceed!

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Mr. Escamilla, you are awsome!!!!!

This is exactly the type of action that i'm talking about. Thank you for getting the ball rolling. I sincerely hope that John Leonard comes forward with what he's got because i think it could possibly change the whole way we look at the reality of interstellar contact.
I'm ready to do whatever i can to bring it to light. Thank you for this thread!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What a delightful surprise!

Welcome to ATS, Jose!

I'm sure your stay here will be an interesting and controversial one....

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Best wishes, Jose - I sincerely hope you are able to find the revelations and sanctity of jurisprudence that you seek -and deserve.

We are watching - we'll continue to watch - the fate of your endeavors will ultimately lie with the court of public opinion. ATS is perhaps the most efficient and expeditious such court that exists for these matters. But you probably already know that.

Keep the spirit - and keep looking up!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi not to shine a bad light on this but how do we actually know this is Jose Escamilla ?

For all we know it could be some internet troll looking for a cheap thrill.

Not to put this thread down or anything and if indeed this is Jose Escamilla i apologise even tho i dont like the way you conduct yourself in the U.F.O field.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Lee, maybe you can be the one to get in contact with Mr. Escamilla through other channels and confirm that he has indeed registered at ATS?

[edit on 15-12-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Mr. Escamilla, I have some questions for you that are unrelated to these issues with Interstellar and Walson.

Would you be willing to do a "UFO : Greatest Story Ever Denied" Q&A thread with us?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
And, yet more drama.

I have a prediction :

There will be great mud-slinging,
name calling and general bad
behaviour.

With absolutely no revelations.

Jose,
Why act like a child taking his
football and going home ?

Show us, the ATS the football.

Allow us to decide.

Why allow personal grudges
to bar what you describe as
"revelations"

Seems like more promotion
for a movie, to me.

Meh, what do I know ?

Regards,
Lex

Edit for speeling.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think a thread on UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied would be a great idea! I'm with you.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If you are indeed a real Mr. Escamilla, then I welcome you to the ATS forums. Seen your clips on Youtube, found them very interesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yes, this is me..Jose Escamilla. I am not pulling any punches as I never do. There are many people out there thinking I'm full of it. Well, it's been a hard road getting things out in the public eye. The UFO phenomenon has taken it's toll on my life, complete with family problems, finances that never materialize and more, etc. The Rods phenomenon in itself, is a whole new story and contrary to all the simple 'insect' explanations, Rods are very real and NOT insects!

There's more to it and I have the proof. The History Channel is doing a RODS special on the series:

Monster Quest - January 9, 2008. I recently heard the ending was re-edited, so I hope they didn't remove any vital information. Otherwise it should show how there's more to Rods than simple CCD camera artifacts.

Okay. Enough about this. I want Lenard and Gridkeeper to begin communicating with us and let's get on with this. Maybe we'll all have a Christmas surprise!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Lexion, your pessimism is as refreshing and uplifting as always.

Way to help make Jose feel welcome here

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Contct me here and I'll send you something that will prove it's me:

[email protected]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Mr. Escamilla:

We have a policy here at ATS about people using "known names" as user names. I need to vet that you are Jose Escamilla. If you would kindly click the "send U2U" button on the bottom of this post and provide me with your geographic location and email address I think we can get past this quickly and painlessly.

I trust you appreciate that we do this.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I apologize for not knowing how to reply to each of you...Yes UFO-TGSED thread would be very cool. I have an enormous amount of things related regarding the film, how it was made, and much more. Also, I am planning to release three films on You Tube, Google, My Space and any web sites willing to carry and present my films for "free!"

I am seeking sponsors right now for this event tentative date set at: February 25, 2008. The 66 year anniversary of The Battle of LA. I am also in pre-production on a feature film called: The Battle of Los Angeles, ala Speilberg style with actors and AWESOME CGI recreating the the real War of the World, which took place over Culver City, on that night: February 25, 1942.

Start the thread and I'll be there.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
Yes UFO-TGSED thread would be very cool.
Start the thread and I'll be there.

I think I should probably wait until your identity is confirmed with Springer, and then I'll be honored to set that up

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

No problem. I just sent Springer the goods.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is Jose Escamilla. No doubt about it at all. Carry on.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hello,

Welcome to ATS. I am not at all familiar with your work. I have no idea who Mr. Lenard and the Gridkeeper are. Do you have any links or other information so that people like me can catch up on all the drama before the real action starts here?

I'm going to the store for some popcorn and soda, so, maybe somebody can supply some more information by the time I get back and settle in to watch this show.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Dear Lex,

There is no movie promotion. In fact, if I find out that all is a hoax, I will not only pull the film, (Interstellar) but I will return every penny to every customer that paid to view the film. Lenard pulled the cork on me in an attempt to breach our agreement before I had a chance to really get it together with him and see this performed in front of myself, and our rolling cameras.

All this thread is about, is to get on with this and bring the truth to the world. I am not pointing fingers, calling Lenard a hoaxer, I am simply wanting all the answers to this mysterious apparatus in the public's eye, so we can all "see" what is, or what is not there. Do you get what I mean?

When I decide to promote my films you and everyone else here will know about it. I have nothing to hide.

So do us all a favor Lex, without sounding brash, if you have more accusations to lay on me, send them to my personal email: [email protected] and this way we don't waste space and continuity here on ATS.

Jose Escamilla

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join