It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

In reality? Or according to "official" reports? In reality, that is not the reports we did receive, by media or anyone else but "official" report spokespersons.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

I guess that depends on your definition of reality. Does your version of reality come from Hollywood, where they jump up out of their chairs and run to the aircraft and 20 seconds later they are airborne and ready to shoot down their target?

Mine doesn't. Just because the airliners were not intercepted and blown out of the sky to suit your misconceived expectations does not mean that there was a NORAD standdown.

If you would like to continue this this discussion in a serious manner and not dismiss everything that goes against your conspiracy theory, let me know, I'll be happy to continue.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Actually, mine comes from paying attention to life's experiences. From where do you get your view on reality?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
This scenario would have to include an Air Force Base within 30 miles of Flight 93 just to make it more realistic.

How does that prove there was a standdown?

But you keep forgetting about the 2 sets of interceptors that were already in the air sent up by the Air Force and the Secret Service.

Oh by the way did you know the Secret Service has their own radar setup?

Do you know what the sucess rate for NORAD is ?

Besides if they dropped the ball that much and let those planes go, how come no one was punished or fired? Instead those involved received promotions and awards.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

But you keep forgetting about the 2 sets of interceptors that were already in the air sent up by the Air Force and the Secret Service.
No I don't. There were two F-15s over New York. They had been in the air since 8:46. Could they fly from New York to Ohio with the fuel they had on board? Could they make it from New York to Ohio in time to intercept before the plane crash, if they even knew about it? Why would NORAD pull 2 fighters away from a city that has already been hit twice by two hijacked airliners when they weren't sure they were the last?

There were three F-16s from Langley Virginia flying over Washington. They got there around 9:45. Same questions apply.

Oh by the way did you know the Secret Service has their own radar setup?
I am aware of that. From my understanding, it was a radar feed from Dulles airport.

Do you know what the sucess rate for NORAD is ?
I'm guessing that it was 100% before September 11, 2001. How many of those intercepts were over the continental US? Only one that I can think of. That was Payne Stewart's Lear jet. It took NORAD over three hours before they could intercept. His jet was intercepted by an F-16 that was on a training mission and it took 1 hour and 20 minutes to get there.

Payne Stewart's plane was flying straight and level with the transponder on the whole time. I can't say this for sure but, the F-16 that intercepted his plane originally had to stop and refuel, then re-intercept.

Besides if they dropped the ball that much and let those planes go, how come no one was punished or fired? Instead those involved received promotions and awards.

Couldn't tell you.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Have you forgotten Wright-Patterson in Dayton, Ohio? And two alleged planes are reported to have taken the scenic route over Ohio. One alleged plane (77) very close to Dayton and Cincinnati. No one was sent out of Wright-Patterson. Those, in Ohio at the time, are well aware of that.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yeah, interceptor planes sure were. After it was all over at the Pentagon did any alleged interceptor planes take off in the DC area. So where were they before any Pentagon strike?

Rumsfeld claims he had no idea there was any alleged planes (not one but two) coming at the Pentagon. He said he thought it was explosives set inside the Pentagon when real explosives actually did go off in the Pentagon. Yet, it has consistently been reported he had been continuously updated as to some alleged plane coming toward the Pentagon. He ignored it.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It is radar feed from the FAA control center not the airport terminal tower.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Have you forgotten Wright-Patterson in Dayton, Ohio? And two alleged planes are reported to have taken the scenic route over Ohio. One alleged plane (77) very close to Dayton and Cincinnati. No one was sent out of Wright-Patterson. Those, in Ohio at the time, are well aware of that.

Did Wright-Patterson have any fighters on alert? Flight 77 came within 100 miles of Dayton. NORAD did not know it was hijacked until 9:34 a.m.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They better have. It is an air force base.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The same C-130 circling around the Pentagon during when it blew, was the same C-130 circling around the Shanksville area. The military confirmed that.

Was it a C-130? Or an EC-130 with all that sophisticated tech onboard, including Einstein's Unified Field Theory and Nazi Bell Experiment tech? The anti-gravity and electro-magnetic tech that can literally disappear something in mid-air. It rips the molecules apart and leaves all that once bonded physical matter in complete unbound evaporated state. Yes, there would be an explosion of an aircraft hit and nothing else. Not even evidence of fuel having once existed much less exploded.

Anyone remember all those disappearing objects close to the Bermuda Triange, and the feeling cast over those on their final reports back to ground or land?

How about the Philadelphia Experiment the Navy keeps denying to this day. Yet, witnesses caught in the middle of that experiment and survived have sworn it happened.

www.americanantigravity.com...

Albert Einstein was completely obsessed with time travel.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yeah, interceptor planes sure were. After it was all over at the Pentagon did any alleged interceptor planes take off in the DC area. So where were they before any Pentagon strike?

Sitting on the ground unarmed. It's not the movies remember, not every combat aircraft in the country is sitting there waiting to intercept threats.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

They better have. It is an air force base.

"They better have"?

Really? Says who? Is that your opinion or do you have any references that state they better have?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You know that how? Why are taxpayers paying for bases and all that expensive equipment, if they have no planes at an air force base readied, and always waiting on pilots, who can be then and taking off in 15 minutes, particularly on air force bases?

National defense means 24 hour stand-by 365 or 366/7. It does not mean spending 1 hour or more on every plane just getting it ready to leave the ground. The pilots would have plenty of time to shower, shave, dress and eat, before they ever had to worry about meandering out and taking their sweet time getting into the air to fly anywhere.

Is that what your concept of national defense is all about? Catering to pilots and ground crew and foregoing national defense? Which movies have you been watching? Spoofs on national defense starring Charlie Sheen, Lloyd Bridges, and Robert Stack?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Myself - as only one employer of the US federal bureaucracy employees - demands that for national defense. It is my understanding that is the way it is supposed to work. Now you come along and say it is not so. You know that exactly how?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Couldn't tell you.

So you mean the official story does not have an answer to that ?

Imagine that

[edit on 15-1-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So you mean the official story does not have an answer to that ?

Imagine that

Is that your proof of a NORAD stand down?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm going to ask you this. What do you think military pilots do once they complete their training? Sit around bases and wait on something to happen on the homeland? Or do they constantly train in the event something happens aka preparedness in national defense emergency 24/7? You have never heard the old truism practice makes perfect and avoids all those errors made by neophytes?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I think they train a lot. A-10's fly over my house all the time heading to the local gunnery range. One thing that I never see on those aircraft is air to air missiles, even after 9/11.

Just because there are combat aircraft setting at an Air Force base does not mean that they are sitting ready to launch and intercept aircraft. Do you expect them to be? If so, why?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I think they train a lot. A-10's fly over my house all the time heading to the local gunnery range. One thing that I never see on those aircraft is air to air missiles, even after 9/11.

Just because there are combat aircraft setting at an Air Force base does not mean that they are sitting ready to launch and intercept aircraft. Do you expect them to be? If so, why?

You think they do not have planes at ready at a moment's notice on air force bases, particularly for interception? I do and know they do. That is called preparedness in the case of a national defense emergency. They may not be taking armed planes up for practice, but they certainly have them sitting on the ground ready to go in case of a national defense emergency 24/7. Why would the military not do that?

They have surface to air missiles ready at all times. Why not ready to go aircraft as well for the same reason?

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join