It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Lets be honest here:

If there was a video of the hijackers physically getting on the planes (keeping in mind video of them going through security, being listed on the manifest and passengers directly referring to them in subsequent phone calls made during the actual hijacking, from the plane itself isn't enough for you),

Well its not enough for me when we have all the evidence of the IDs being faked and the passports being doctored.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Is there any proof that there were any terrorists onboard flight 93?

2. Is there any proof or evidence that says that any terrorist was on board any of the flights and underwhat name and kind of i.d?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Ivan.. THE self proclaimed "TRUTH".... you couldn't find the evidence on Prison Planet?

Try doing the research to get the facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How come no landing gear or seats were found lets alone a PLANE?

So many stupidly answered questions.

If a plane came down at almost 600 mph at a 49 degree angle on a declining slope ontop of soft fill soil, should there not be deflection? (kind like hitting a billiard ball)

So there should be a crater that shows a plane crashing at 600 mph at a 50 degree angle but the images and evidence proves otherwise.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

How come no landing gear or seats were found lets alone a PLANE?

You were there for the whole recovery? Especially the excavation of the site, where they recovered many of the items that you seem to think do not exist?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Try doing the research to get the facts.

More of POT meet KETTLE.

I have not seen you post any evidence from doing research.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
You were there for the whole recovery? Especially the excavation of the site, where they recovered many of the items that you seem to think do not exist?

Can you show us proof of these itmes being found and of them matching the 9/11 planes ?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I have before Ultima. Then you whined about not having "proof" they were taken in Shanksville.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I have before Ultima. Then you whined about not having "proof" they were taken in Shanksville.

I asked for sources, or do you just believe anything and everything that the media tells or shows you?

I can show sources to what i post, why can't you ?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I asked for sources, or do you just believe anything and everything that the media tells or shows you?

I can show sources to what i post, why can't you ?

Dont worry ultima, these debunkers have failed miserably to prove a plane crashed in shanksville.

They lost, we know. Spread the word. No plane crashed in Shanksville.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is still going on? A plane was shot down over Shanksville, the information is there is you research it 'yourself' and do not go to any self contained websites.

A conspiracy involves the smallest amount of peolpe you can have to deny involvement.

Mineta, Cheney, the pilot and the ground staff are the only ones that know. If you think for a minute that there are things that go on every day that are quieted you would be delusional. Look into Mineta and his testimony.

The reason they wanted to testify behind closed doors was not to prevent people from finding exposives in the WTC but to withhold the fact that we SHOT DOWN a plane carrying US citizens.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
A plane was shot down over Shanksville, the information is there is you research it

Where did most of it land then?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Debunkers and ignorant people claim that the plane hit the ground at over 580mph at more than a 50 degree angle when the eyewitnesses contradict the official fairy-tale

. Something from the northwest:
Here the witnesses that I was able to locate:
Boswell: (about 8 miles away) Rodney Peterson and Brandon Leventry. They noticed the plane at 2000 feet.
(New York Times, 9/14/01; Jere Longman: Among the Heroes)

Hooversville: (about 5 miles) Laura Temyer. She heard (but didn’t see) the plane.
web.archive.org...://dailyn...

Stoystown: (about 4 miles)
Terry Butler saw the plane at about 500 feet.
Bob Blair.
Linda Shepley saw the plane at 2,500 feet.
Rob Kimmel saw the plane at 100 or 200 feet flying southeast.
www.sptimes.com...
(Pittsburgh Post Gazette, 9/12/01 b; New York Times, 9/14/01; Jere Longman: Among the Heroes)
(Daily American, 9/12/01)
(Washington Post, 9/14/01 d)

Lambertsville: (about two miles) Anita McBride heard and Eric Peterson saw the plane at “maybe 300 feet”.
(Cox, 9/12/01 b; Pittsburgh Post Gazette, 9/12/01)
www.cleveland.com.../xm...
(Plain Dealer, 9/12/01 b; Pittsburgh Post Gazette, 9/11/01; US News & World Report, 10/29/01)

Lambertsville Road: Paula Pluta (one mile) saw the plane through her window.
www.pittsburghlive.com...
(New York Times, 9/14/01; New York Times, 9/12/01; AP, 9/12/01)

Shanksville: Charles Rhodes heard (being less than a quarter of a mile away) and Kelly Neverknight (Stony Creek Township of Shanksville).
(Pittsburgh Post Gazette, 9/12/01)
www.sptimes.com...
(Daily American, 9/12/01)

Lambertsville Road: Tom Fritz (quarter of a mile) and Nevin Lambert (less than half a mile) saw the plane.
www.sptimes.com...
(Minneapolis Star Tribune, 9/11/04)

Rollock Inc. scrap yard: (300 yards) Lee Purbaugh saw the plane at an altitude of 40 or 50 feet till it crashed. His coworker Tim Lensbouer only heard the plane.
(Pittsburgh Post Gazette, 9/12/01 b; Independent, 8/13/02)
Jere Longman: Among the Heroes)
www.mirror.co.uk...
www.post-gazette.com...

Conclusion: All eyewitnesses who saw the plane (and who I was able to locate) are northwest and west of the crash site. They all clearly agree in their observation that a descending airplane is coming in from northwest. This also corresponds to the official flight path presented by the Commission Report.

(The accounts of Charles Sturtz and two unnamed witnesses have been presented in the medias without any hint of their exact location. Their observation corresponds with the accounts of the eyewitnesses already mentioned.)

Contradiction: The Commission Report clearly states that UA 93 nosedived with 580 mph into the ground.
The final decision to crash the plane was taken by the hijackers at 10:02:23. The plane "headed down" "The control wheel was turned hard to the right" and it crashed with 580 mph at 10:03:11 (CR, 14, 30).
So we the Commission draws the image of a plane that during 48 seconds flys headdown at maximum speed into the ground.
But there is not a single eyewitnesses who actually sees this kind of nosediving. On the contrary many eyewitnesses observe a behaviour of the airplane that is very bizarre:

Terry Butler: (Stoystown) "It was moving like you wouldn't believe. Next thing I knew it makes a heck of a sharp, right-hand turn." He said the plane banked to the right and appeared to be trying to climb to clear one of the ridges, but it continued to turn to the right and then veered behind a ridge, "like somebody grabbed the wheel."
www.sptimes.com...

Linda Shepley (Stoystown): “She recalls seeing the plane wobbling right and left , at a low altitude of roughly 2,500 feet, when suddenly the right wing abruptly dipped straight down, and the Boeing 757 plunged into the earth.”

Rodney Peterson and Brandon Leventry (Boswell): “Both men said the aircraft then dipped sharply to the left, then to the right ”.
(New York Times, 9/14/01)

Tim Thornsberg (nearby strip mine): “It came in low over the trees and started wobbling. Then it just rolled over and was flying upside down for a few seconds … and then it kind of stalled and a nose dive over the trees.”
(WPXI Channel 11, 9/13/01)

Tom Fritz (Lambertsville Road): "When it decided to drop, it dropped all of a sudden, like a stone".
www.sptimes.com...

Lee Purbaugh (300 yards): I saw it rock from side to side then, suddenly , it dipped and dived, nose first, with a huge explosion, into the ground.”
(Independent, 8/13/02)

What all theses eyewitnesses saw is clearly not the nosediving described by the Commission

More lies debunked..... No plane crashed in Stoystown/ Shanksville (flight 93) on 911.

Read more here www.democraticunderground.com...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ivan?

Did you actually READ the quotes you posted???? And we debunkers are the ignorant ones...????

Ok here Ivan.... Look at your post:

Originally posted by IvanZana
Debunkers and ignorant people claim that the plane hit the ground at over 580mph at more than a 50 degree angle when the eyewitnesses contradict the official fairy-tale

You have mistaken (as usual)

From the FDR:

Cabin pressure - NORMAL. Hydraulics - NORMAL. Cargo fire - NORMAL. Smoke - NORMAL. Engines - RUNNING. Engine RPM (N1) 70% . Fuel pressure - NORMAL. Engine vibration - LO. Wind direction - WEST. Wind speed - 25 kts. Pitch angle - 40 deg down. Airspeed - 500 kts. Heading - 180 deg. Roll angle - 150 deg right. AoA - 20 deg negative

Thats not even the funny part of your post....

Take a look at the quotes from witnesses you posted: (bolding mine)

Tim Thornsberg (nearby strip mine): “It came in low over the trees and started wobbling. Then it just rolled over and was flying upside down for a few seconds … and then it kind of stalled and a nose dive over the trees.”

(WPXI Channel 11, 9/13/01)

Lee Purbaugh (300 yards): I saw it rock from side to side then, suddenly , it dipped and dived, nose first, with a huge explosion, into the ground.”
(Independent, 8/13/02)

THEN YOU POSTED THIS:

What all theses eyewitnesses saw is clearly not the nosediving described by the Commission

More lies debunked..... No plane crashed in Stoystown/ Shanksville (flight 93) on 911.

Great job on debunking yourself.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
sorry.... deleted post

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Lambertsville Road: Paula Pluta (one mile) saw the plane through her window.
www.pittsburghlive.com...
(New York Times, 9/14/01; New York Times, 9/12/01; AP, 9/12/01)

Just to assist you here Ivan....

Miss Pluta stated this:

“I looked out the window and saw the plane nose-dive right into the ground,” she said, barefoot and shaken just 45 minutes after the crash.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sorry, had to bump this to see if Ivan has forgotten what he wrote here.

Thanks Ivan for your anticipated response.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

“I looked out the window and saw the plane nose-dive right into the ground,” she said, barefoot and shaken just 45 minutes after the crash.

I am not saying she did not see something that hit the ground but she is no pilot or expert in identifying planes miles away 'nose diving' into the ground. Besides, the plane crashed inverted at 48 a degree angle and not straight down.

What kinda plane?

Was it a plane?

Was it a cuise missile?

How come her statement contridcts others?

How come other witnesses saw a cruise missile?

This women saw a cruise missile and is more credible than some kid in mums basement on ats with a cloudy disposition.

Give up throat yoghurt, your making the official story into a fairy tale, and you have failed miserably in all my threads in attempts to beguile, mislead, obsefucate the truth that NO PLANE CRASHED IN SHANKSVILLE with your ususally ignorant,unresearched take on reality.

Watch this video.

thank you...lol

[edit on 24-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Great job spinning. You failed once again to provide ANY proof. You have one witness who does not appear to be stable mentally...against MANY others.

you go on and believe what you want. I offer truth... you offer... well the opposite.

You have the same M.O. on this thread... as soon as someone posts stuff that shows your errors, you RE-POST the same garbage.

You said there was not a nose dive from the witness statements... I showed you them.... you lose again.

oh, and the pitch angle was not 48. It was 40. (if you ever bothered to read the FDR report.)

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join