It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beachnut

so now you say susan mcelwain saw a corporate jet beachy?

really?

so yates gladwell's falcon 20 was less than a mile from flight 93 as it was about to slam into the earth at over 500mph???

is this your final answer?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
reply to post by Terrorcell

Prove to be a Falcon 20 by the pilot (you call the pilot a liar) and ATC. The only plane allowed to fly by and see the impact from close up; he was landing nearby.

Refuted by the free press!

proven not to be a falcon 20 by susan mcelwain and rick chaney. 2 people who i know are not liars.

so tell me about how yates gladwell was less than a mile away from flight 93 crashing into the ground at tree top level and was seen above the explosion [before rick chaney could even see the smoke cloud] and what had to be a terrifying near mid air collision between him and his passengers and what an amazing story they must all have to tell about it. let's hear it beachy.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by Terrorcell

while my theory is the united states government is covering up the presence of 2 military aircraft.

1 a very small white plane.

1 a very large white plane.

neither are a falcon20 and neither are a c130.

i've have come to this conclusion speaking with eyewitnesses to both planes.

the little white one approached the crash site on the south side from stoystown and was at the scene the moment of the explosion.

Well... post the info. I'd like to read it.

well for starters susan mcelwains interview is posted in this thread many times.

here's the uncut version :

Google Video Link

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

Originally posted by beachnut

Prove to be a Falcon 20 by the pilot (you call the pilot a liar) and ATC. The only plane allowed to fly by and see the impact from close up; he was landing nearby.

Refuted by the free press!

proven not to be a falcon 20 by susan mcelwain and rick chaney. 2 people who i know are not liars.

so tell me about how yates gladwell was less than a mile away from flight 93 crashing into the ground at tree top level and was seen above the explosion [before rick chaney could even see the smoke cloud] and what had to be a terrifying near mid air collision between him and his passengers and what an amazing story they must all have to tell about it. let's hear it beachy.

beachy?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Thanks for the post Swampfox46_1999. I know of no wreckage that was found the parts of which were matched with any maintenance records.

Do some more research then. Because the data recorders, engine and several other items did match the maintenance records for that airframe.

i don't understand why duh-bunkers feel the need to constantly lie......

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Dom,

Are you trying to say the FDR and the CVR did not come from Flight 93?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Dom,

Are you trying to say the FDR and the CVR did not come from Flight 93?

Thanks

i sincerely doubt the authenticity of both.

do you believe susan mcelwain saw a 757?

what are the 2 white planes mrs. saylor's talks about in the above clip?
[especially the 'little' white one]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
what about these witnesses?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
nobody wants to debate me about flight 93?

-dom

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
1st 3 parts of 6 discussing shanksville on new world order disorder radio show with dr. gianni hayes for anyone interested in shanksville research. i'll post the other 3 when they're online tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi,

Sorry to ask, but this thread is to long for me to browse through. I am just a lurker here trying to gather my own impression on the 9/11, looking at both sides of the coin (not just the "conspiracy" or the official story).

My question is, is there any sort of info, documentary perhaps that presents the critical points of flight 93? Sort of like the documentaries from the pilots for truth, CIT.

Basically I am looking for 1 longer documentary on the critical points of the story, can anyone recommend any?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

Hmm, United Airlines and Boeing both agree on what I posted....and yet this yoyo says I'm lying? LOL

You can sincerely doubt all you want to. Still isnt going to change the facts. Flight 93 was hijacked, and crashed into a field outside Shanksville, PA.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Debate the same issues we debated a few years ago? Why? Are conspiracy theorists actually going to accept the facts this time? Or are we going to rehash the same items that have been argued over dozens of times?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

Hmm, United Airlines and Boeing both agree on what I posted....and yet this yoyo says I'm lying? LOL

You can sincerely doubt all you want to. Still isnt going to change the facts. Flight 93 was hijacked, and crashed into a field outside Shanksville, PA.

well lets see since the eyewitnesses place 2 white planes at the crash site, 1 at the immediate time of the explosion, this seems to throw a big wrench into your theory.

all the eyewitnesses agree they did not see a corporate jet, a falcon20. didn't see it because it wasn't there.

your theory does not account for these planes.

your theory is flawed fatally because of this.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Debate the same issues we debated a few years ago? Why? Are conspiracy theorists actually going to accept the facts this time? Or are we going to rehash the same items that have been argued over dozens of times?

well you're the conspiracy theorist so you tell me whether or not you're going to accept facts this time.

example :

show one piece of plane debris more than 8 feet deep in the ground in shanksville.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

show one piece of plane debris more than 8 feet deep in the ground in shanksville.

This will be nominated as a stundie, as you were nominated last month for the "photograph of a light pole NOT next to a taxi."

Simply marvelous, Dom.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This will be nominated as a stundie, as you were nominated last month for the "photograph of a light pole NOT next to a taxi."

Simply marvelous, Dom.

yes make sure you spend all your time talking about me at your monthly group circle jerk ceremony.

and make sure you take things out of context and half quote me when i said show me a photograph of a light pole NOT next to a taxi laying in the street.

big difference when you see the full statement.

again no substance from you and your ilk.

which jref troll are you again?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
parts 4-6

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

i have also read that the planes were full of cia field agents? a bit far fetched i know

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join